Oblivion (A Stiles Stilinski...

Por _hogwartian_

"Into the mouth of oblivion I step. The sound echoing; like the beat of my heart. No turning back now, no roo... Mais

Oblivion - A Stiles Stilinski/Teen Wolf Fanfiction
Chapter 1 - Before the Storm
Chapter 2 - Open Wound
Chapter 4 - Risk and Reward
Chapter 5 - Ice Bath
Chapter 6 - Throwing Punches
Chapter 7 - Moonstone
Chapter 8 - Virginal
Chapter 9 - Boxing Match
Chapter 10 - Nightmares
Chapter 11 - Warriors
Chapter 12 - Power of Will
Chapter 13 - Gone Rogue
Chapter 14 - Pure of Heart
Chapter 15 - Unhealed Wounds
Chapter 16 - Chaos
Chapter 17 - The Infamous Glen Capri
Chapter 18 - Flares
Chapter 19 - Amazing Grace
Chapter 20 - Taken
Chapter 21 - Currents
Chapter 22 - Burn
Chapter 23 - Locked In
Chapter 24 - Seeing the Whole Board
Chapter 25 - According to Plan
Chapter 26 - Adrenaline Rush
Chapter 27 - Breathe
Chapter 28 - Sacrifice
Chapter 29 - Distraction
Chapter 30 - The Move
Chapter 31 - Aftermath
Chapter 32 - Open Doors
Chapter 33 - The Coyote Den
Chapter 34 - The Beast Within
Chapter 35 - Trapped
Chapter 36 - The Mass Murderer
Chapter 37 - Light to Dark
Chapter 38 - Illegal Endeavors
Chapter 39 - Painted
Chapter 40 - Don't Tell
Chapter 41 - Sleepless Nights
Chapter 42 - Shock
Chapter 43 - No Interruptions
Chapter 44 - Pain
Chapter 45 - The Taste of Memories
Chapter 46 - Only Human
Chapter 47 - The Trickster
Chapter 48 - Gashes
Chapter 49 - Shadows
Chapter 50 - Escape
Chapter 51 - Silence
Chapter 52 - Dust to Dust
Chapter 53 - Decisions
Chapter 54 - Purple Veins
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 3 - Just a Bottle of Wine

26.3K 535 287
Por _hogwartian_

 "I see that," I said.

 "See what?" Scott asked.

 "That look you were giving," 

 I was currently walking up a sidewalk in between Scott and Stiles. Today was one of my childhood best friend, Heather's, seventeenth birthday. As a result, I drug my two boys out here to her party to get our mind off of things, namely Allison in Scott's case.

 "What look?"

 "The look that says the last thing you want to be doing right now is going to a party," I said. 

 Scott groaned and Stiles rolled his eyes next to me. "It's not that," said Scott. "It just seems a little weird going to another school's party."

 "Why would you - ugh!" Stiles too was growing frustrated with Scott's lack of enthusiasm for tonight. "Just one drink, alright? You'll be fine,"

 "Yeah, come on, Scott," I said. "I've known this girl since we were in diapers. She promised to introduce you to a bunch of her friends so you're going to have fun tonight whether you like it or not."

 Scott sucked in a deep breath as we walked closer to the house. Music and loud voices could be heard from all the way down the street. If Heather's still anything like she was when we were younger, I know this is going to be one hell of a party.

 "Okay, you guys are right," said Scott.

 "Of course we're right," said Stiles. 

 We made it to the walk way, only a short distance from the stone steps that led up to the front doors. I haven't been here in years. Usually things seem to not be as big as you remember them when you get older. If it's even possible, I think this house got bigger.

 "Does my breath smell okay?" Scott asked as we walked up the first step.

 "Scott, I'm not smelling your breath," said Stiles.

 "Well do you have any gum?"

 "You don't need gum," I said with a groan. Stiles opened up the front door and I shoved Scott inside. "Now come on,"

 All around us teens were talking and dancing while holding plastic blue cups. This was exactly what we needed tonight. It'll be good for all three of us to let a little bit loose for once. We deserve it after everything we've been through.

 I'd almost forgotten how nice the interior of the house was, even compared to the outside. The modern, fashionable, and expensive-looking furniture was a dead give away that Heather's family is filthy rich. They practically have a winery in their basement for god's sake.

 "Emma!" I heard a voice call out to me over the conversations of those around us.

 "Heather!" I called back, seeing my childhood friend weave her way out of a crowd.

 I gave her a big hug the moment she reached me, but she was careful not to spill her drink. We haven't seen each other in over a year. I guess we've just kind of drifted a part, both having our own problems to deal with. She was a good six inches shorter than me, even though she always had height over me growing up. 

 "Happy birthday!" I said.

 "Thanks!" She said with a big smile. She glanced over at Scott and Stiles, looking them up and down. "And who might this be?"

 "Oh, this is my boyfriend, Stiles, and our other friend, Scott," I said, pointing each boy out to her. Stiles gave his usual stupid smile and a wave to go along with it. Scott was more timid however, not making eye contact.

 Heather's jaw dropped. "You never mentioned you had a boyfriend," she said.

 Stiles slung a casual arm around my shoulders, placing a kiss on the side of my head. "She sure does," he said, with an almost embarrassing enthusiasm.

 "You two are so cute," she said, her eyes glowing as she took us in. 

 "Thanks," I said, my cheeks turning a light shade of pink. I turned to Scott and Stiles, saying, "Why don't you two go get us some drinks?"

 They glanced at each other before nodding and walking over to where the alcohol was being served. Once they were out of sight, I walked with Heather over to a small sofa in the corner. She nudged my side before sitting down on the arm.

 "He's cute," she said.

 I gave a small giggle. "I know,"

 "So," she started, her smile widening. "Have you two, you know..."

 My mouth fell open and embarrassment washed over me. I let out a nervous laugh, as if to distract the attention from the question she just asked. She raised her eyebrows at me as I refused to give her an answer.

 "How long have you two been together?" She pressed.

 "Five months,"

 "Five months and you still haven't done it?"

 "Well," I stumbled. "We've come close, but it just never seems like the right time."

 Why is everyone so interested in my sex life all of the sudden? I get the Stiles and I have been together for a while now, but that doesn't mean we have to be sexually active with each other. Stiles knows that I'm not ready, and he respects that.

 "Oh, hun, there's never a right time," said Heather.

 "Have you done it?" I asked her.

 She let out a defeated sigh. "No," she said. Then, she perked up, scanning around the room. "But tonight's the night,"

 "You have a boyfriend too?" 

 She looked back at me as if I was stupid. "Of course not,"

 I furrowed my eyebrows at her. "Then how do you know tonight's the night?"

 Biting her lip, she looked around the room again. Occasionally her eyes would widen and it finally hit me what she was getting at. "I've got my eye on a few," she said.

 "Why would you wanna do it with some random guy? Wouldn't you want it to be special?" I asked.

 "I want to be good at it," she replied without even hesitating. "Don't you?"

 I paused for a moment, thinking about her question. I mean, of course I want to be good at it, who wouldn't? But there's a lot more to it than just having practice. To me, having sex is the most intimate thing you can do with another person. I don't think that should be taken for granted.

 "Well, I guess," I said.

 Her eyes seemed to light up as an idea filled her mind. "Let's both do it tonight," she said.

 "What?"

 She groaned, rolling her eyes at me. "Oh come on, Emma, you love him don't you?"

 "More than anything," I said, without even having to think about it.

 "Then what's stopping you?"

 I blinked at her a few times, trying to process this whole scenario. Maybe she's right. Maybe I should just get this first time out of the way, and after a few drinks, maybe it wouldn't hurt as bad as everyone says. It's been over a month since our last attempt, I'm totally ready now. I want this.

 "Okay," I said, nodding my head. "Okay, yeah, you're right."

 Heather squealed in excitement. "Great! You guys can take the guest bedroom on the second floor, I'm sure you still know where the key is."

 "Wait," I said. "What if he doesn't have a condom?"

 She pondered for a moment, then her face lit up again. "Oh! My brother has one in the bathroom next door,"

 "He won't mind?"

 "Well are you planning on giving it back?" She said. My face turned a deeper shade of red than before. "Ooh! And We can find you guys a bottle of wine from the basement. That way you can have your little romance,"

 I can't believe it. I'm actually going to do it. Tonight, Stiles and I are going to lose our virginity. All I have to do is make sure Eric doesn't find out. As much as he likes Stiles, he's still my protective older brother.

 "Look, here they come," said Heather.

 I turned my head to see Scott and Stiles walking back over to us. Stiles was holding two drinks, one of which I assumed was for me. He craned his neck over the group of people he was pushing through to get to me. Once he and Scott finally made their way through, he smiled and handed me my drink.

 I thanked him, my heart pounding. Scott looked at me with narrowed eyes. Of course he could hear my heartbeat. I'm surprised the entire town of Beacon Hills can't hear it right now because of how loud it feels. I wiped my free palm on the back of my skirt, my hands getting clammy.

 "Couldn't find you guys for a while," said Stiles.

 "Oh, yeah, sorry," I said. "We were just uh...catching up,"

 I cleared my throat and looked away. I sound like a babbling idiot. I brought the cup to my lips, taking a big swig of whatever was in it. The taste of vodka burned the back of my throat. I could tell that Stiles was careful not to make it too strong, though I wish he had.

 "You okay?" He asked, picking up on my nervousness.

 "Yeah," I said, a little too quickly. Stiles knitted his eyebrows at me. I glanced at Heather before grabbing Stiles by the wrist and leading him a short distance away from Heather and Scott. Though, it wouldn't matter much since Scott can still hear us. "I'm ready."

 "Ready for what?" Stiles asked.

 I let out a deep breath, bouncing on the heels of my feet. Saying it was more difficult than I thought it would be. "To uh...to..." I stuttered. Stiles raised his eyebrows, telling me to get out with it. "To do it,"

 I cringed. That sounded so terrible and forced. This is definitely not how I imagined leading in to my first time, but I guess Heather is right. There never is a right time, and it doesn't really matter anyways. I can just get it out of the way now and be even better the next time.

 Stiles' eyes went wide as he took in what I just said. "Are-are you sure?"

 "Yeah," I said, nodding my head. "Heather said we could use the guest bedroom and everything,"

 His face fell for a moment. "I don't have a condom,"

 There was something reassuring about the fact that he isn't one to carry around condoms. It lets me know that he really is waiting for when I'm ready, that he won't push me into doing anything I don't want to do. I love him so much for that.

 "She said her brother would have one in the upstairs bathroom," I told him. His posture relaxed. I grabbed his hand, weaving my fingers through his. "I'm gonna go get us a bottle of wine. The key's on top of the door frame. Meet me there in five minutes?"

 "Yeah, yeah," he said, nodding his head furiously. I snickered and kissed him on the lips before grabbing Heather and going down to her family's wine cellar.

 We used to sneak down here all the time when we were kids. Her parents always scolded us when we got caught because they were afraid of us breaking one of their $400 bottles. I don't really blame them now, but when I was young the place just looked like a jungle gym. 

 "So, are you nervous?" Heather asked as she scanned the labels between shelves.

 "Kind of," I admitted. "Is that bad?"

 Heather shrugged. She pulled out two bottles, one white and one red. "Who cares? Now, Moscato or Petit Sirah?" She asked, saying the names with a french accent.

 I gave a small laugh. "I know nothing about wine," I said. 

 "God, you really are a virgin," she said. 

 "Maybe I should ask Stiles what kind he prefers?" I asked.

 She scoffed. "Is it really going to matter?"

 "It'll just take a second," I said, almost pleading.

 Heather rolled her eyes and shook her head, but shooed me off none the less. I promised her I'd be right back and hurried out of the basement. Once I got upstairs, I began rethinking this. I don't want to go to Stiles and then have to leave right away again just for some wine. That wouldn't make much sense.

 I think I remember Melanie saying something about Moscato before, so maybe that's they way I should go. It's not like we have to drink it if we don't like it. It's just to help us get in the mood and add the little dash of romance that I want.

 With a sigh, I headed back downstairs. "I think I'll just go with the Moscato," I called out. I reached the bottom step and still there was no reply. "Heather?"

 I looked through each of the rows, but she wasn't here. I'm sure she probably just thought of a good target for tonight and ran off. The two bottles she'd held out earlier were sat at the end of one of the shelves. "Huh," I said, approaching the two wines. Reading the labels, I grabbed the one that said Moscato. I looked around one last time before heading back upstairs.

 I smoothed down my hair and pulled down the front of my shirt, revealing more cleveage, as I went up the second flight of stairs to the floor where the guest bedroom was. Holding the bottle to my chest and sucking in a deep breath, I knocked on the door. Stiles opened it not even a second later. I held up the bottle of wine with a smile.

 He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the room. I had to close the door with my foot as Stiles eagerly pressed his lips against mine. He pushed me back against the door, pulling away and smirking at me. He pushed in the lock on the door handle and took the wine from my hand. I was breathless. I've never seen him this way before, and I like it.

 With his mouth only a sliver of an inch from my ear, he said. "Do you have an opener for this thing?"

 My stomach dropped. I can't believe I forgot to ask Heather for a corkscrew. I'm such an idiot. Now we can't even drink the stuff since we can't get it open. If either one of us had a set of claws, however, this would be an easy task. Yet, neither of us were graced with such a gift.

 "Oh my god I'm so stupid," I said, putting a hand over my face. 

 Stiles set the bottle on the dresser next to us. He grabbed my wrist, slowly lowering my hand. "You're not stupid,"

 "How do you get a bottle of wine and forget a corkscrew?" I said, completely disappointed in myself. This was already not going as I'd planned.

 "We don't have to have it, you know. It's just a bottle of wine," he said. "I can still do this,"

 He dove in with kisses to my neck. A small moan escaped my lips in surprise and I could feel him smile against my skin. He worked his way up to along my jawline. He teased the corners of my mouth before finally putting his lips on mine. My hands found his hair, and I love the way it ran between my fingers.

 He pushed me harder against the door. I jumped up, wrapping my legs around his waist. His hands wrapped around underneath me, sending an excited chill down my spine. Having his hands where the were, felt more amazing than usual. 

 For how awkward and hyperactive Stiles is, he's doing an incredibly good job at being sexy. It was a side of him I've never seen before. I'm not even ashamed at how much it's turning me on. My boyfriend is hot, and I'm going to enjoy it.

 Stiles turned around, walking us towards the bed. He laid me down carefully, which made me smile internally. He pinned my arms down at my sides as he straddled me. The way he was looking at my right now was making my heart feel like it had grown wings and flown straight out of my chest.

 He peeled his sweater off over his head. Even though this isn't even close to being the first time I've seen him shirtless, he managed to make my mouth fall open. His lips turned up into a smile before diving back down to crash into mine. I let my hands explore his bare torso as he poked his tongue into my mouth.

 Pulling back for a moment, he asked, "You sure you're okay?"

 "Never better," I said. We both smiled at each other before kissing again. 

 Stiles peeled back the sides of the cardigan I was wearing over my top. I sat up, pulling the rest of it off and tossing it aside with his sweater. Our lips connected for another moment before we parted again so I could rid of my shirt underneath. 

 He laid me back down, moving his mouth to my neck. His neck kisses made me bit the inside of my lip to hold in my moans of pleasure. My hands roamed his back, feeling his muscles flex with every movement. 

 It was sweet how cautious he was being with his own hands. They rested along my waist, not even daring to go anywhere he thinks could make me uncomfortable. But I need him to be adventurous. I need him to take the reigns on this because I have no idea what I'm doing. So, I grabbed his hand and placed it over my breast. He paused for a moment, but I squeezed the back of his hand, letting him know it was okay.

 Suddenly, there was a furious knocking on the door. Stiles and I broke apart, looking at each other in confusion. "Guys! I know you're in there! We need to go!" I recognized the voice as Scott's and groaned.

 "Um, we're a little busy here," Stiles called back.

 "You guys can do it later!" He said. I could tell he was growing impatient. "But Allison and Lydia are here and they need us,"

 I threw my head back into the bed in frustration. I finally got the confidence to grow through with this, and I'm not one for being interrupted. Stiles gave me an apologetic look. "Can't they wait?" He asked back.

 "Not for you two to do...whatever it is you're doing in there," said Scott. Stiles and I both groaned. "I know where the key is and I will come in there if you guys don't come out first."

 Stiles' eyed widened. "He wouldn't, would he?" I asked in a hush.

 My head turned back towards the door as I heard the fiddling of a key in the handle. "Oh, he would," said Scott.

 I heard the lock click and quickly threw Stiles off of me, rolling off the other side of the bed and grabbing my two tops. The door opened and I wrapped the edge of the blanket from the bed around my front. Stiles had fallen off the other side and was sitting shirtless on the floor, giving an uncomfortable laugh as Scott stood in front of him.

 "Scott!" I hissed. 

 He rolled his eyes. "Put your clothes on and come downstairs," he said, turning and walking back out into the hall.

 Stiles looked over at me from the other side of the bed. He tried giving a smile, but we both could feel the disappointment. I groaned again, hanging my head down. Scott "the cock-block" McCall is going to pay for this one. I'll make sure of it.

--------------------------------

Thanks so much for reading!

Just as a quick disclaimer, I in no way, shape, or form am endorsing underage sex. This is specifically for the plot of my story and everyone is entitled to their own opinion about the matter.

Anyways, I hope you guys liked this chapter. It's probably one of my favorites so far. What did you think?

Also, I have a four day weekend coming up, so look out for lots of updates!

Thanks again and don't forget to comment, vote, and follow!

GIF not mine.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

-Alyssa

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1.1M 34.3K 35
Names on a list with a price were all they were. Humanity was pushed out of importance; the lure of money lingering overhead. The weaponry increased...
102K 2.4K 29
REWRITTEN VERSION PUBLISHED ON @mxdswrxtxs! LINK IN MY BIO! -- No one knew that moving back to Beacon Hills would trigger the powers of Katarina McCa...
1.4M 37.7K 55
**Set in Season 8** "You a cop?" "You probably wish I was." ________________________ He knew it was a bad idea to let her in, but he did it a...
113K 1.5K 66
the kick the goal the celebration christian pulisic x oc real life / social media 2018