Inimitable Love. (Harry Style...

By MohikaArya

{Highest ranking: #35 in Directioner 14/10/2018} "And Angry Bird?!" That deep husky voice called out for me... More

Introduction.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Epilogue.
BONUS PART. (Harry's P.O.V.)

Chapter 9.

200 45 26
By MohikaArya

Studying from Harry should be added to my list of hobbies.

No matter how cheeky he was, he really taught with some determination. So focused that we forgot all the jokes, well, not completely but still, he never got irritated when I asked him the same question ten times, every time he explained, it got only better.

I must admit, this guy could be a good teacher too.

Not only this, I got to know many things about him. Like, he was an Anime lover. A Backstreet Boys fan. A true humanitarian who always thought about doing something exceptional and making his parents proud.

Well, he never really discussed much about his past but whatever he told things about him, I respected and supported them because he did the same for me.

"Aahh!! I need a break Harry." I yawned because we had been studying for past one hour straight.

"Okay. What do you want to do then?" He asked his eyes still glued to the book.

"Harry?"

"Hmm?"

"Why did you leave studying?"

"I just did."

"But you are good at teaching."

"So what?"

"Ugh. Nothing." With that I looked out of the window.

"Harry?"

"Yes?"

"Harry?"

"I'm listening"

"Harry!"

"What?!" He looked at me slightly irritated.

"Shall we go out? The weather is quite good actually." I said smiling with hopeful eyes.

"We can but do you have any extra clothing with you?" He asked scanning me up and down. I suddenly felt too hot that I squirmed in my seat.

"Doesn't matter. We'll go anyways. It's not that cold." I countered.

"It's cold. You're not having extra clothes so we are not going." He announced and with that he got back in his book, well, my book.

"Harry?" I knew I was again pushing his buttons but I liked irritating him. It was so fun!

"What do you want now?" He huffed.

"You have music system. Let's play some music. I'm not a fan of English songs so it's better if you make me one!" I shook his shoulders waking him up completely.

"You are really something." He mumbled walking up to the table.

"What type of songs do you want to listen? I have Imagine Dragons, Twenty One Pilots, Hardwell, Martin Garrix, Maroo-"
He started listing mindlessly.

Your laugh is my best music.

"As if I know any of them. Just play any energetic song." I rolled my eyes going to him.

"Then, Moves Like Jagger, Maroon 5 would be fine?" He asked.

"I just wanna warm up my body." I sang in my slightly high pitched voice and he laughed.

"Just shoot for the stars if it feels right,
And aim for my heart if you feel like it.
Take me away and make it okay
I swear I'll behave,
You wanted control so we waited.
I put on a show now we're naked.
You say I'm a kid my ego is big,
I don't give a shit and it goes like this..."

We lightly started dancing to the beats and I was laughing uncontrollably listening to the lyrics and Harry constantly joining me in snorts.

"Take me by the tongue and I'll know you
Kiss me 'til you're drunk and I'll show you all the moves like Jagger
I've got the moves like Jagger
I don't need to try to control you
Look into my eyes and I'll own you with them moves like Jagger
I've got the moves like Jagger
I've got the moves like Jagger.."

By now we were laughing and dancing like insane people left to travel the whole world by themselves. Our limbs going to any direction which was not even discovered. Our eyes containing pure and innocent happiness and not forgetting those stupid dance steps we were trying to do.

"Now this one!" Harry yelled over the music switching up to some other song.

"Oppa Gangnam Style
Gangnam Style

Najeneun ttasaroun inganjeogin yeoja
Keopi hanjanui yeoyureul aneun pumgyeok inneun yeoja
Bami omyeon simjangi tteugeowojineun yeoja
Geureon banjeon inneun yeoja

Naneun sanai
Najeneun neomankeum ttasaroun geureon sanai
Keopi sikgido jeone wonsyat ttaerineun sanai
Bami omyeon simjangi teojyeobeorineun sanai
Geureon sanai

Jigeumbuteo gal dekkaji gabolkka

Oppa Gangnam Style
Gangnam Style

Op, op, op, op
Oppa Gangnam Style
Gangnam Style

Op, op, op, op
Oppa Gangnam Style

Eh, sexy lady..."

The moment he did the signature step I swear I died laughing. I tried to do the same but failed amazingly which resulted in creation of a new step.

***

"Okay. That's it now. I think we should drink something." Harry turned the system off and I threw my arms up dramatically.

"C'mon Harry! Just one more."

"No. You are here to study. Not for enjoyment. We will once you score good marks." He switched the system off and grabbed my hand.

I again felt that giddy feeling inside me. The way butterflies danced in my stomach as if they had found all the best flowers of the world.

It made me feel special.

Once we got down to the kitchen, he handed me a water bottle and began drinking with other bottle himself.

When we made eye contact while drinking, I smirked into the bottle, and tried to drink it as seductively as possible. I even let few drops travel through my neck and fall on my clothed-chest.

Harry's eyes bulged out of their sockets and he choked on water, spitting all of it.

"Look at your face Harry! You're so funny!" I laughed getting weak at my knees and falling on ground.

"You are going to pay for this." With that he started throwing water on me.

"Aahhh!!" I growled, "I will make you suffer." We began our stupid water fight.

"Are you both crazy? You both have been shouting for past fifteen minutes! Harry! Is that why you called Ciara for? Behave yourself." Anne spoke angrily and we both stopped our activities.

"Sorry. I'm really sorry Anne. It won't happen again, he didn't do it, I started it-" I began my ranting and immediately her eyes softened.

"It's okay. You are kids. It can happen. But make sure neighbours don't complain again." She walked out.

When in the world neighbours even complained? Maybe because of the loud music.

"That sounded quite dirty, baby." A dangerously low and raspy voice spoke in my ear and I literally forgot how to breathe. The way his hot breath fanned my neck made me shiver and I almost moaned. Almost.

With a raging heart, I turned around to face that godlike face, "I t-think we s-should wrap up in studies. T-then I'll go." I spoke in utter shock. Shock of getting turned on.

"You've turned red. Woah, I like it." He moved away from me smirking in triumph. I pressed my lips to a thin line and rolled my eyes.

"Roll your eyes once again and you'll pay for it." He warned.

"And what Mr. Styles will do?" I raised my eyebrows challengingly.

"Really?" As soon as the words came out of his mouth, he started reaching out for me and I somehow managed to stiffle a scream and started running away from him.

Like this we ended up in his room. Still breathing hard.

"I had a good time today." Harry said moving closer to me.

"Me too. I hadn't laughed this much in a while." I said smiling up at him.

In return, he gave me a full blown toothy-dimply-amazingly-flattering grin. "Let's go and revise. Then I'll get you home."

***

By the time we completed our studies, it was half past seven already.

"Bye Anne! I had a good time today." I said as we were making our way to the front door.

"Darling, you should have stayed for dinner." Anne complained.

"Next time. Promise." I smiled gently at her.

"Next time and you won't break it." And she hugged me goodbye.

The moment I stepped out, I let out a string of inaudible profanities. It was fooking cold outside.

"Oh! It's so hot today. Right Ciara? Let me take off my clothes!" Harry screamed in my mockery and I wanted to kill him for that.

"You won't even get a penny for stripping off your stupid clothes." I spat angrily.

"But you'll get an amazing show." He sighed. "C'mon, take my jacket." He took off his jacket and handed it to me.

"It's fine. We don't have to walk for miles." I resisted.

"Shut up and wear it." Okay now he sounded demanding. I nodded and quietly wore it.

To say that it was big would be an understatement. At least four people like me could easily fit in it. But I was too selfish to share it with any other human except him. It smelled like him, so warm, comfortable.. Ah.

"There we are." Harry broke me from my world of pleasure. Dumbo.

"Won't you come inside?" I questioned.

"Some other day Angry Bird. See you." Harry turned away walking.

"Harry?"

"Yeah?"

"You could have given me a spare jacket once we were leaving your house." I said taking off his jacket.

If there would have been a bit more brightness, everyone would have witnessed Harry Styles blushing. He blushed! Because of me! Tada!!!!

He smiled foolishly and took the clothing from my hand. As he reached for it, I pulled his hand and gave him a small, quick and warm hug.

It made my heart flutter. Fluttery fluttery flutter.

"Thank you for helping me." I said after we pulled away.

"Anytime Angry Bird." With that he went away leaving a small smile on my lips.

***

A/N

Well well well, what's up peeps?
Are you enjoying?

Thank you for the support so far. I hope it continues.

Vote, comment and share. X

P.S. My latest jams: Attention, Strip That Down, I'm The One, Slow Hands... etc... Yours?

Until next time,
Much love,
Mohika Arya.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 12.7K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...
187K 8.5K 106
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
213K 9.6K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...
297K 14.5K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...