His Vampire Mate ✔️[Book 1]

By slxbmamx

Warning: this story contains mature content read on your own risk. COMPLETE Highest rank #19 on werewolf #... More

Characters
Introduction
Chapter 1 [Kidnapped]
Chapter 3 [Emotions]
Chapter 4 [Disappointment]
Chapter 5 [Rescuing You]
Chapter 6 [Big Brother]
Chapter 7 [The Truth]
Chapter 8 [Dinner]
Chapter 9 [Rouges]
Chapter 10 [Kidnapped once again and rescued by Kaiden Williams]
Chapter 11 [it's not over yet]
Chapter 12 [Secrets]
Chapter 13 [Worth Fighting For]
Chapter 14 [it's a trap]
Chapter 15 [Wars and goodbyes]
Chapter 16 [transforming]
Chapter 17 [welcome back luna]
Chapter 18 [Faith, is that you?]
Chapter 19 I'm going to mark you soon]
Chapter 20 [hi mom]
Chapter 21 [acting different]
Chapter 22 [trying to get rid of the pain]
Chapter 23 [heart beat stopped]
Chapter 24 [I trusted you]
Chapter 25 [who are you, and what are you]
Chapter 26 [Mixed emotions]
Chapter 27 [Marked]
Chapter 28 [I Alpha Wyatt Woods, reject yo-]
Chapter 29 [broken]
Chapter 30 [blood thirst]
Chapter 31 [I pick ...]
Chapter 32 [i'll always protect her, no matter what]
Chapter 33 [I didn't lose my purpose]
Chapter 34 [hide and seek]
Chapter 35 [The Ball]
Chapter 36 [promise ring]
Chapter 37 [Wyatt we are never-]
Chapter 38 [Clarissa]

Chapter 2 [Run Away]

24.6K 900 386
By slxbmamx

EDITED✔️

Hey guys!!! Welcome back to His Vampire Mate!!!

Before I start make you hit that vote button and if you haven't already followed me make sure you do so, so when I publish a new book you get notified!!!

Gooooooooood morning Jake PAULERS, I hope your having an amazing day!!!

I know I know "OH MY GOD YOU UPDATED TWICE IN A DAY" yes I did!!

Wasn't lying when I was in excited to write this book hell I feel so powerful while writing!! Be ready for more updates EVEN THOUGH sometimes it may take time to publish since I still have school.

FOR A LONG CHAPTER MAKE SURE YOU LEAVE A VOTE!!! [will make it longer then this one]
MIGHT EVEN DO WYATT'S POV OR WHOEVER YOU GUYS WANT !!!

Bessing gif!!!

Chapter 2

Run Away

Violet's pov
The memories of yesterday rush through my mind. Oh my god! I'm kidnapped.

I quickly wake up and see an unfamiliar room, just when I tried to get up I was held back by the fact that I was handcuffed to the fucking bed!

"HELLOOO" I yell.

No reply, I rolled my eyes I took the hair pin out of the hair and quickly unlocked the handcuffs 

Clip!

I then got up and tried to open the door which was unlocked, Faith!!! I had to find her, I saw a door on the opposite side and ran towards it slowly opening it I saw Faith sleeping with her hand handcuffed to the bed.

"Faith" I whisper,

Nothing.

"FAITH" I yelled a bit louder, she quickly got up,

"Where the hell are we"

"We've kidnapped come on we have to hurry" I said unlocking her handcuff.

I saw the window and opened it I looked outside and three guys were guarding the way out. Thanks to my brother who used to teach me how to fight I could handle them, don't know why I didn't attack the other guys who tried kidnapping us in the first place.

I let Faith jump out first then I jumped out the window landing perfectly on the ground.

"Faith just be the badass you are" and she smirked with a nod.

We casually walked towards the three men and we tried to walked pass but they stopped us,

"Where do you think you two are going" the guy asked.

"Out" I said in a 'duh' voice.

"Alpha has told us you two shall NOT go anywhere, wait. How did you two even get out of the handcuffs" another asked.

Alpha?? What on earth are they talking about?

"We're leaving either way, even if we need to fight you guys" Faith said and I nodded.

They started to laugh,

I punched one of the guys face and tripped him to the ground I grabbed his arm and twist it back. He groaned in pain, Faith handled the other one and I attacked the last.

Once we finished beating them up we ran, ran like tomorrow never existed. We kept running until I bumped into a wall, more like a hard chest.

I look up to the brown eyes, he was hot when he was mad, what am I saying?? I'm kidnapped!

"Going somewhere" he asked I looked at Faith and the guy who held face before looked mad as well.

They grabbed our arms and we headed back towards the mansion. The three guys were still on the floor,

"Don't tell me you got beaten up by two girls" he said.

"Hurts like a bitch" one yelled.

"Our mates are strong" the guy holding Faith said.

"You guys are so weird" I said.

We were taken inside the house and the guy took Faith else where while I was taken back to the same room.

"How did you get out of the handcuffs" he asked closing the door behind him.

"If I told you, you'd most likely do something that will prevent me doing it again if it happens again" I said sitting back on the bed.

"So different" he whispered.

"Don't try to escape again there will be consequences" he said his eyes turned black.

"Well, then I guess I'm stuck with the consequences, I will do everything in my power to escape, for heaven sakes YOU KIDNAPPED US" I said getting angry.

He walked closer towards me,

"You know, you're so hot when you're mad" he said closing the gap between us.

"You know, you're so close to get kicked in the balls if you don't step away from me" I said.

He smirked,

"Feisty, I like it" he stepped back and left the room.

What just happened?

My stomach grumbled and I decided might as well eat their food if I'm stuck here. I walk downstairs and looked for the kitchen once I found it I walked towards it and opened the fridge,

I saw chocolate milk and a huge grin came across my face.

"My baby" I said. I took the chocolate milk and grabbed a glass, I started to drink it until a saw a girl stare at me.

"Who are you" she asked.

"U-um, Violet" I said.

"Why are you here"

"Trust me when I tell you this, I ask myself the same question, so join the club" I said.

She laughed, "I like you, I'm Kayla Woods, Wyatt's sister" she said coming to the kitchen.

"Well Kayla it's nice to meet you, even though I don't know who Wyatt is" I said laughing.

"Impossible, you wouldn't even be standing here if you didn't meet him" she said.

"He has brown hair, brown eyes. Rude, bossy an-"

"Ahh I know who you're talking about, the guy that decided, "hey I have nothing better to do then kidnap two innocent girls from the street and handcuff them to the bed" yup totally got it" I said.

"He kidnapped you and and your friend" she asked shocked.

"Yes" I said.

"For someone being kidnapped you surely are calm"

"I will get out of here, soon" I said finishing the glass of milk.

The guy then entered the kitchen,

"What are you doing down here" he asked.

"Well, currently drinking a glass of chocolate milk, WHICH you should buy more of if I'm going to be stuck here and having a lovely conversation with your sister" I said holding the glass up and fake cheering.

"I can't believe you kidnapped two random girls" Kayla said.

"She's my mate Kay, and the other is Jacob's mate"

Kayla's eyes were now wide open,

"HELL YEAH, this girl is awesome" she said.

"What the hell is a mate" I ask.

"Don't worry, you'll find out soon" Wyatt said.

I felt bad for Faith she hasn't eaten all day I went upstairs to the same room and saw her crying.

I ran towards her and hugged her,

"That happened" I asked.

"T-the guy, he tried to kiss me Vi. I felt like I was with...Daxon again"

Anger rushed through me. I left the room and went downstairs to see The guy talking to Wyatt. I walked towards them and slapped him.

"How dare you try to kiss Faith" I said.

"Violet calm down" Wyatt said.

"Don't you dare tell me what to do, ever since Daxon hurt her she never, EVER felt comfortable with a guy trying to touch her. First you kidnap us and then you try to kiss the person you kidnap" I yell.

The guy growled. "She's mine"

" she's mine my ass bitch. That's my best friend you are messing with a tear escaping her eyes means death to the person who made her cry" I said.

His face softened, "she's crying" he asked.

"I'm sorry, the last thing I want to do is to hurt her" he said.

I didn't say anything, for some reason he sounded believable, Faith had to move on from the fear. He seemed like a nice guy, maybe I was too much? Ugh.

"She loves skittles" I said

He looked at me confused.

"Get her skittles, she'll be happy it'll be like she's at a candy store" I said smiling.

"Thank you, oh and I'm Jacob" I nodded.

"Violet"

With that he left and it was only Wyatt and I,

"So freaking sexy" he whispered.

I looked at him and laughed I walked back to the room that Faith was in, I sat beside her on the bed.

"You have to move on" I said.

"I know Vi, it's just hard. I'm afraid" Faith said.

"Sometimes, being afraid is a good thing. But being brave and fighting the fear, just makes you stronger" I said.

"Thanks Vi" I hugged her and went to the room I was in. I laid on the bed,

What if...just what if this change, is something that can change our lives? Change it into something we never imagined in our wildest dreams...

______
TWO BLESSING GIFS IN ONE CHAPTER?! WHAAAAAAAAAA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5M 178K 40
(Complete) Rae East has always cast herself off as a girl not worthy of a Mate. With a past of self-doubt and expectations of a hopeless future, her...
18.1M 487K 48
Warning: Feels, Violence and sexual content Advised Age: 15 + Maisie Ashford is thankful that her older brother is becoming Alpha. She'd rather not h...
459K 13.3K 56
Every pack needs its Alpha and Luna to feel complete, but what if one stubborn Alpha decides he doesn't need a Luna? He is determined never to go out...
39.9K 1.3K 68
Her name is Violet France she's a loving person with lots of people & wolves that love her. She has a very good life with one of the best werewolf pa...