If I was his Ms. Right II [ b...

By Starish10

Haneul and Jungkook have achieved their Happy Ending! They have built strong friendships and a loving family... More

INTRO
Chapter 1: Begin
Chapter 2: Train
Chapter 3: Ski
Chapter 4: Friends?
Chapter 5: Hyung
Chapter 6 pt. 1: Good&Bad
Chapter 6 pt. 2: Good&Bad
Chapter 8: Little Secret

Chapter 7: Cloud

18.5K 687 1K
By Starish10

The boy, standing right in front of me introduced himself as my hyung.

"Hello, my name is Kang Gureum. Pleased to meet you," he bowed.

My eyes were shot opened. I can't believe what I'm seeing right now. I've been wishing to have one, and it looks like the saints and angels answered my prayers. I was so happy and excited, but I was also confused. Despite of all these overflowing happiness, I am baffled. How come? How come I got a hyung now? As far as I know, I am an only child.

I've been playing by myself for the past seven years before I got to meet my friends here in Seoul. I got nobody to call as 'hyung'. I got nobody to play with inside the house other than appa and omma. It was always the three of us, but now someone just popped in front of our door and introduced himself as a member of our family.

Who are you, and why are you here

"Jungkook, it's time for you to introduce yourself to you hyung." Omma smiled at me.

I was nervous. There's a part in my heart that tells me not to but not because I don't want to. There's this feeling of aversion existing inside me but it's not because I hate him. I was dead for a minute. I am lost.

"It's okay, you don't need to if you can't do it right now. You may be confused right now and I don't want to force you. Don't worry, I'll be waiting." the boy smiled. He looked at me in the most subdued expression.

He looked soft for a moment.

He looked like a cloud.

"I'll be waiting, until you're ready to accept me as your hyung." he smiled.

His smile was very beautiful, but it looked different from all the smiles I've seen.

Because behind that angelic smile,

lies his own sorrow and loneliness.

Appa and omma smiled at the two of us.

"Wait for a while, I'll be cooking tonight's dinner." omma said as she placed all of my coffee buns on the counter. She grabbed her floral patterned apron and started to take out all the ingredients from the fridge.

Appa took off his coat and guided the boy to his room. He will be using the room next to me, the one with the softest mattress. I used to choose that before, but I like my current room more. It's good that I ended up not choosing it, there'll a place for him to relax here inside our house.

A place where he can play, he can sleep, and cry.

A place where he can do anything he wants to.

A place where he can be his true self.

Well, I do hope that he'll do that, he seemed to be holding himself back.

I went back in the living room to put all my books and other school necessities inside my backpack. After cleaning up, I went upstairs to relax inside my room while waiting for dinner. I gently lay myself on the bed while spreading my arms wide. Staring blankly at the ceiling, I was thinking of all the unpredicted things that might happen tomorrow, and the day next to it, and all the days that were already waiting ahead of us.

Today, I met a boy who is to be my hyung.

Maybe tomorrow, I'll get a little brother.

Or maybe Taehyung will start to like me,

or Jimin might stop clinging too much from me,

or Namjoon getting a failing score on our English quiz.

or maybe..

Sky will be playing with me.

I miss her, even if I only met her a few weeks ago and have played with her for only several times. I don't usually think about her, but when I do, I would always remember her rude attitude and then I'd immediately want to see and play with her.

I miss her.

Yeah, it might sound weird but, I truly miss her.

Is this what liking someone feels like? Aren't I too young for these things?

I always see these whenever I watch dramas in the afternoon during weekends. It's always cheesy and cliché. Most of the stories have two protagonists, who met each other in a very unpredictable time and place. Then, the two of them wouldn't be getting along at first; they'd probably bicker and will be hating each other. But as time goes by, they'd be facing troubles and would find each other as an ally, until the time will come where they will realize something.

They've fallen in love,

and most of them gets a Happy Ending.

I hope to have a happy ending too.

Omma knocked on my door and told me that dinner's ready. I quickly rose up and went downstairs. The whole area was covered by the smell of mom's freshly cooked seafood stew. It brought me to tears because it's been a long time since I ate such dish. We were about to start our own little feast until I heard the telephone ringing.

"I'll get it," the boy volunteered as his eyes smiled.

Omma and appa both smiled back and let him answer the phone. I sat down quietly, looking back at his figure. His pale, cold hands picked up the ringing telephone.

"Yeoboseyo? (Hello?)" the ringing stopped. "Oh, Haneul-ah! How are you doing?"

Ha.. neul-ah?

"Ah, I see.. You're friends with him. That's good," he paused and then took a look at me, "Today, I'm waiting for him to be my brother."

He smiled.

I stared at him, my heart pounding fast and fingers getting warm. He is like the hot chocolate omma makes for me during rainy and winter seasons. It makes me warm and cozy. More importantly, it makes me feel safe from getting colds. He's sweet and his smiles makes everyone's heart warm. But there was something in him that kept on bothering me, because behind that warm smile, I can see tears that turned into snowflakes hiding.

I feel a deep sympathy towards him.

"Jungkook, Haneul wants to talk to you on the phone," he called out my name. I was nervous that I looked back to omma, who was already looking at me.

She smiled, signaling me to accept the phone from my brother.

I stood up from my seat and went closer to him, he handed me the phone but then, I paused.

"Who.. is it again?" I asked. I was so nervous to come closer to him that I forgot who wanted to talk to me from the other line.

"It's Haneul," he smiled.

"Haneul? I'm sorry.. but I don't know her," I answered as I handed him back the phone.

"But she told me she's a friend of yours," he answered.

Haneul? I never heard of her name. Is she a classmate I still haven't interacted with? Oh, maybe she was our class president. Hm.. I doubt it. I never heard anyone being called with that name.

I answered the call anyway, "He-hello..?" I asked.

[ Ya, what took you so long to answer? ]

Why is she yelling? Isn't it disrespectful to be shouting at someone whom you just talked to? The fact that it's through a phone call, sighs.

"I'm sorry, but who is this?" I answered.

[ What?! You've already forgotten me? How dare you, ]

Forgotten her? Uhm, by any chance, did I.. trip somewhere and then had an amnesia? Why can't I remember meeting someone named Haneul.

"Ah, I don't think we've met from the start.." I mumbled.

Ah, wait.

Haneul?

[ Ya! How dare you! Ahh, I'm so angry. Book, you idiot! ]

It was Sky! So, her real name was Haneul?

"Sky?" I smiled, "How are you?"

The boy left me talking with Sky. He quietly made his way back to the dining table together with omma and appa. I got suddenly excited, it's been weeks since I talked to her. I want to tell her that I met new friends at school and they're all good to me. I also want to tell her that I got the highest score in our Science quiz a while ago. There were so many things I wanted to tell her but words wouldn't come out because all I care for now is hearing her voice.

I'm so lame.

[ I'm doing just fine, you? Ah, by the way.. Gureum oppa is your step bro? Wah, what a small world, ]

So, Sky knows about my hyung. Is he the prince she was telling me last time? Sighs, they must be really close. I am not surprised, the boy with the jet black hair is very handsome and cool. I am a nobody compared to him. She must've liked him.

"Yeah, he is." I looked down, "I'm not feeling well," I answered with a sad tone.

[ Eh? Why? Are you sick? You should take care of yourself, I don't want you getting sick. ]

Why is she like this? She will act rude and then change into being sweet. From all the unexpected things that happened to me when we started living here in Seoul, I can say that she is the most unpredictable one. She is like the rainfall during summer, a flower that blooms in the middle of winter season, and the first friend of a boy who never had one.

(he is only 7  yrs old, believe me.. t_t -author)

"Thanks. By the way, how did you get our tele--,"

[ I went to your house last time. Your mom is very nice, she made me some biscuits. So, I asked for your home landline so that I can call you whenever I want to go and play, ]

"Oh, I see." I nodded.

WAIT. SHE WENT HERE AND MET OMMA?!

"Wait, you went here and me--,"

[ Yeah, yeah. Book, I think we'll be playing more often, ]

"Why?"

[ Because I want to see Gureum oppa more often, ] she giggled.

-next morning-

"Yo, morning!" Jimin shouted as he danced while walking towards me.

"Yeah." I soullessly answered.

His head tilted as his droopy eyes worryingly looked at me. He dragged his chair closer to me and rest his head on my table.

"What's the matter?" he pouted.

"Your face." I answered while staring outside the window.

He frowned, "Did you and Taehyung exchanged rituals yesterday? You sounded like him,"

I gave him a cold gaze, "I don't know what nonsense you're talking about."

Jimin slowly took away his chair with him and placed it back into its first position. He turned his back at me and didn't bother to talk to me again. I'm sorry, I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone right now.

-five minutes later-

"Good morning, lovely creatures of planet Earth," Namjoon walked inside the room as he put his bag beside his table. He took a look at me, then to Jimin, who were not talking nor facing each other.

"What happened to the both of you?" he wore a blank face, standing between the two of us, as his palm landed both on our heads.

"Aw!" we both cried in pain.

"Namjoon, Jungkook was being rude to me." Jimin paused as he took another glance at me,

"I THINK HE WAS POSSESSED BY TAEHYUNG THE MEAN VERSION UWAAAH" he whined like a baby while clinging to Namjoon's long legs.

Namjoon faced me, "Mr. Jeon, is that true?" he asked while crossing his arms in front of his chest.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I looked away as my chin took a rest on my palms.

Namjoon went closer to me and drew the curtain so that I can lose sight from the outside. He sat in front of me, wearing a serious vibe in his eyes.

"What is happening to you.." he muttered, "You're not like this. Taehyung, get out of Jungkook's body, now!"

He took a grip on my polo as he wobbled me repeatedly. I tired to stop him but his hands were so strong, I can't take it away from me.

"Taehyung's not inside my body--,"

"WHAAAAT?! I'M INSIDE JUNGKOOK'S BODY?!" Taehyung suddenly walked inside the class with his eyes shot open. Jimin and Namjoon eyed each other. A confused expression crossed their face.

"I guess no..?" Jimin said while looking at Taehyung from head down to toes.

I sighed, "Can you please calm down. Taehyung's not inside my body, okay? Can you leave me alone for a while?"

The three of them gave me a worried expression, dragging their chairs closer to me. Closer, closer. I moved out a bit and continued looking outside from the window.

"Jungkook, what happened? Tell us," Jimin rest his head on my table, wearing a bright smile.

"Yeah, we're ready to listen," Taehyung said as he embraced his backpack tightly towards his chest.

"We're your friends, you shouldn't be keeping secrets from us!" Namjoon shouted.

I was flustered. I felt shy for a sudden. They were right, I shouldn't be keeping something from them while acting mean. They were my friends after all. I can trust them. I should be opening myself towards them without hesitation.

"Please don't laugh at me," I looked down while biting my lips. I can feel my ears and cheeks getting hot.

"Yup, don't worry!" Jimin said as his soft hands pinched my cheeks.

"I.. I think I do like Sky,"

"Jinjja?! (Really?!)" The three of them shouted.

"Well.. y-yeah," I gulped as the three of them smiled at each other.

"Ehh, it's obvious though," Jimin grinned.

"Really?" I asked as the three of them went back to their own respective seats.

"Yeah. Invite her this coming Saturday so that we can meet her too," Namjoon said while taking out his notebook from his backpack.

"Okay.. Wait, so you're coming this Saturday?" I asked as they nodded.

"Then, I should introduce you to my older brother," I mumbled.

"You have an older brother?"

"Yeah.."

"Are you serious? How did that happen?"

I paused for a moment.

Sorry, I have no idea either.

---------

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE IM REALLY REALLY REALLY SORRY IT TOOK ME SOOOO LONG IT'S JUST I CANT THINK OF ANYTHING FOR THE PAST THREE MONTHS T___T

IM REALLY SORRY

SORRY LOVELIES

SORRY OMG AHDJEKKDJFKA

ANYWAYS, I STILL WANTED TO THANK EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTED THIS ALL THE WAY!!

I LOVE YOU!! I'LL TRY UPDATING AGAIN SOON BUT I WONT PROMISE T___T i dont want to disappoint you again :((

anyway take care guys! i love uuuu

xoxo,
Starish10

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

422K 35.4K 162
•|BTS × Reader|• [COMPLETED] [UNEDITED] PLEASE READ BOOK 1 FIRST!!!!! Published: 17/03/20 Word count: 100,000+ Chapter count: 135
2.6M 61.4K 191
Status: COMPLETED Rating: 14+ (due to mildly suggestive scenes) DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14. Note May 24, 2023: BTS IMAGINES IS UNDERG...
1.9K 41 20
❝that's what happened, huh? it's okay, jungkook just admit you love him❞ ...
14.7K 115 11
-Mini one-shots of BTS (why not😌) -Do not read if you're uncomfy with it -To my beloved thirsty readers: enjoy and grab your hobi water 'cause you n...