The Rotten Fruit

By mariannasank

Damien Smith lived a high life. He was a wealthy man who owned a successful business and lived a life filled... More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24

conclusion

1.1K 32 4
By mariannasank

So guys that was my first book, hope y'all enjoyed it! (:

Just to please your mind about wondering what happened after the airport incident,

The wedding was cancelled and Emma remained in Paris while Damien and Kathy lived together along with Jesiah who was a proud uncle of his new nephew. Also, Damien and Jesiah made regular visits to the cemetery and placed a flower on Amanda's grave for the memory of her strength and independence.

Warning:!
This story isn't true so don't go telling people that it is lol. I made it up and please don't steal it, I'll cry. Have a heart !

Characters:
I don't have any specific assigned person to each character so you can freely select your favorite character from a movie, t.v series etc, as Jesiah or Damien and so on.

Thanks again!💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156 30 26
My name is Aria Waldorf, the day I turn 18 years, I discover some secrets about my father, who I've believed commited suicide, but was actually murde...
158K 4.6K 45
In order to have a full understanding of this book I suggest you read the first part to this book 'Treasure' ◇♡◇ "You and I would always be unfinishe...
3K 611 54
This was my first book! So, it may suck. Read it at your own risk. CHECK OUT BLOODED⭐️ Damien is a 17 year old boy who goes undercover in a Russian...
254K 2.3K 66
"Why can't we be together?" "Because then i'll have to kill you." - Cassie lived with her big sister Ariene, she never really knew her parents. She h...