wrong//vkook

נכתב על ידי alienkookie123

"I-is it a J-japanese experiment?" the man stuttered out nervously, sweat dripping down his forehead. "wrong... עוד

question #1//wrong
question #2//stupid fuck
question 3//babyboy
question 4//fucked up
question 5//get on your knees
question 6//playtime is over
question 7//don't play pretend
question 8//break me
question 9//you make me begin
question 10//who is in control?
question 11//are you strong?
question 12//field trip!
question 13//fuck you jeon
question 14//stitches are needed
question 15//tag, you're it
question 16//are you loved?
question 17//find the other side pt. 1
question 17//find the other side pt. 2
question 18//revenge is sweet
question 19//don't play by the rules
question 21//what a pity
question 22//will you still love me?
question 23//let the show begin
question 24//curiouser and curiouser! pt. 1
question 24//curiouser and curiouser!pt. 2
question 25//try me, bitch
question 26//you're my drug
question 27//countdown to heaven
question 28//do you hate me now
question 29 teach them to kill, then to die pt. 1
IM SORRY

question 20//jealously posessive

4.7K 242 177
נכתב על ידי alienkookie123

OKAY ON A PERSONAL SHOUTOUT I WOULD LOVE IT IF YALL CHECKED OUT @jinx-is-sleepy BECAUSE IM ABOUT TO CRY AT HOW GOOD THE BOOK "THIEVES" IS😭😭❤️❤️❤️BETTER WRITER, HEART IS THROBBING THE WHOLE TIME, AND I JUST LOVED IT SO MUCH LIKE MY WRITING BECAME REALLLYYY CRINGEY AFTER READING "THIEVES"
To me, "Thieves" should have a million reads by now so all my supportive readers that I love so much, PLS READ EVERY ONE OF jinx-is-sleepy's books!!!

If you want me to check out your books, feel free to comment! Again, love all my readers❤️❤️🍑

          Jungkook gritted his teeth, anger taking over his senses as he sped in his car. No one dare fucking touches my Taehyung.

Flashback

Jungkook's phone rang and he answered. "Hello?" Frantic breathes were heard through the phone. "J-Jungkook. T-Taehyung's in danger. Some big men apparently spiked Taehyung's drink so that he can't move and they're about to rape him. They locked the door to a room upstairs. H-Hurry." Jungkook listened and his knuckles became white from how hard he was gripping onto his phone. Jungkook ended the call and rushed out the door. Taehyung, don't you fucking move.

Jungkook slammed his car door when he reached the loud bar with the neon lights flickering eerily around the building. He entered, feeling his psychotic alter trying to take over. Not fucking today. I want it in my memories when I beat the shit out of the fuckers.

          Jungkook calmed down, and the feeling of the alter trying to take control subsided and he looked for Jimin. Jimin made eye contact from a table by the door, and ran towards him crying.

          "S-Sorry," Jimin hiccupped out, "b-because of m-me, I c-could't protect h-him." Jungkook rubbed his back comfortingly. "You've been with me through the thick and thin. If I didn't trust you, I would have personally killed you a long time ago. You made the right choice in calling me."

          "I'm going to go now, so just call my men to bring the black van with them so I could take the bodies back home." Jungkook stare turned murderous. "Because having them die so easily won't satisfy me." Jungkook turned and went up the stairs while Jimin rushed to do as Jungkook ordered.

          Jungkook walked quickly, making his way towards a long hallway. Luckily, there were only five doors and in four of them he could distinctly hear women's gross high pitched moans. That left the last door at the end of the hallway. He quickly kicked the locked door with such a powerful force that the door crashed down. Jungkook's anger that he had calmed down flared again at the sight in front of him.

          His Taehyung strapped onto the bed with four bulky men without their pants surrounding him. Taehyung's shirt and pants were ripped apart, and Taehyung's face was covered with scratches and bruises. The men glared at the interruption.

          "The door was fucking locked for a reason. Shitty boy get out of here!" Jungkook felt himself go crazy. There was no stopping him now. "You bastards are going to die. I won't even give you a chance to live."

          The men laughed rudely and stared at Jungkook. "Like hell we will. Get your puny ass out of here. Oh wait, are you this bitch's boyfriend?" Calling Taehyung a bitch was the last straw for Jungkook.

          He walked menacingly towards one of the men and within seconds had his arm dislocated. The man fell on the floor screaming and Jungkook mercilessly stepped on his injured arm. When Jungkook looked up, his face was smiling wide.

          "I can't kill you now, but you guys are gonna wish I did!" Jungkook began to laugh crazily and the three other men tried to escape.

          Before they could however, Jungkook's men entered the room and knocked them unconscious before dragging them towards the car along with the man that was bawling on the floor.

          Jungkook rushed over to Taehyung who still couldn't move and began to untie him. "Baby, I'm so sorry. I wasn't quick enough." Jungkook was crying and Taehyung smiled.

          "I'm not weak, so don't act like I am. The little shits just spiked my drink so that I couldn't move to make it easier for them to rape me. Stupid drugs!" Taehyung kissed Jungkook's tear stained cheek as if to reassure that he was okay.

          I think the drugs are still affecting my body so make sure to make those fuckers feel as much pain as possible, okay?" Jungkook's sadness turned to fury. "Oh, they won't be tortured in just a day, you know that right?" Taehyung laughed. "And that's what I was expecting."

          Taehyung could still visualize the men's hands all over his body while he was sleeping the day after. Although throughout his life he had been in worse situations, Taehyung had been feeling secure with Jungkook for a long time now, and it was quite a shock. Taehyung was woken up by Jungkook who's face was filled with worry.

          "Baby, you were crying in your sleep. What happened?" Taehyung gave a reassuring smile. Or what he hoped was a smile on his face. "Don't worry Kookie. I guess it was just kind of shocking to be in such a helpless situation. Maybe it was worse than what I made it out to be."

          Jungkook's worried expression turned into a face full of anger. The man whores are going to get it tomorrow.

          My boyfriend is so damn hot Taehyung thought as Jungkook's handsome face glared at empty space remembering what had happened the day before.

          "The shitheads are going to feel pain worse than hell itself," Jungkook growled low. "Oh, let me join in on the fun after the first day, love," Taehyung said in an excited tone. "Revenge is also my specialty after all."

          Jungkook smiled gently at him. "Okay babyboy. For now let's go back to sleep." Jungkook wrapped Taehyung's small build in his arms making Taehyung purr in approval.

          The next day, Jungkook walked down to his torture room with his usual knife in hand, opening the door to his soundproof lair. The sight of the worn out men greeted him, their faces bringing back Jungkook's anger.

          "Was it nice being tied up in here? No inconveniences to be mentioned? Not uncomfortable?" Jungkook asked with mocked worry for their wellbeing, willing himself to keep a calm facade. The four men stared at Jungkook in fear. One of the men spoke up.

          "We were just trying to have fun! I swear! Let us fucking go!" Jungkook gritted his teeth. "I don't think my baby was having fun. You little shits apparently don't know what you're in for. Now, let me have my fun."

          After several days, Taehyung walked towards the torture room while Jungkook was busy in his study. When he opened the room he whistled low. The four men were nailed to a wooden wall with their fingernails and toenails gone. Their faces had deep cuts, and the bruises that littered their bodies were black and purple.

          "That jealous cute ass," Taehyung said to himself, getting turned on from the thought of how jealous Jungkook must have been to go through this much trouble to torture the sexual assaulters to the fullest. One of the men lifted his head up to see Taehyung smirking by the door.

          "L-Let u-us free," the man gasped out, and Taehyung's smirk widened. "Oh sorry, no can do, I just dropped by to give each one of you a gift." Taehyung walked slowly towards the first man and got out his sharpened knife to stab the man's member viciously. The man screamed loudly making Taehyung giggle.

          "Now you don't have to get hard 'unwillingly' when I apparently seduced you at the bar the other day, am I right?" Taehyung continued on to the next man until he had all four of them screaming at the pain, more blood dripping down and getting absorbed into the wooden wall that held them captive.

          Bye bye! Have fun!" Taehyung said cheerily before leaving the room where the soundproof room stopped their loud screams from getting through.

          Jungkook kissed Taehyung's cheek after he had happily skipped into his study. "Why the bright mood babyboy?" Taehyung smiled slyly.

          "So I visited the little dicks in the torture room today." Jungkook hummed. "And you really did some damage, didn't you? Still keeping them alive without killing them for almost a week now." Jungkook smirked. "Well your wish is my command isn't it?" Taehyung giggled. "You were so fucking jealous weren't you? Admit it Jeon Jungkook. Accept defeat."

          Jungkook smiled and lifted his hands up in surrender. "You caught me red-handed," Jungkook said while laughing, staring at Taehyung in the most endearing way.

          Taehyung blushed at the intensity of his stare and made a lousy excuse filled with stuttering to leave the room from embarrassment. Jungkook smiled at how cute his lover was but Taehyung reminded him what he had almost forgotten. He should finally just get the boring fuckers in his torture room over with.

          Jungkook opened the door to the torture room where the screams had been replaced with pained whimpers. They reap what they sow. Jungkook almost laughed at how petty he was. Every time he saw their faces he just seemed to get pissed off all over again. He walked towards them, the sound of his footsteps bringing a dark aura into the atmosphere.

          The men looked up in fear and pain. "W-we promise n-n-not to do it a-again, and i-if you let us go, w-w-we won't t-tell."

          Jungkook's eyes turned dark. He silently got out a long metal stick with thorns protruding out all over. He edged closer to the man that spoke for the rest of them.

          "Not to do it again? Did you really think I enjoyed seeing your filthy ass hands on my Taehyung the first time? No shit Sherlock, I wanted to rip you apart right then and there. But that's what I get to do now."

          Jungkook gave a sly smirk as he dragged the thorns over the skinless areas of the man's body, and the man screamed until his voice was almost gone. Jungkook walked towards the others and tortured them in a similar fashion, mkaing sure to dig deep into the raw areas of the body that were close to getting infected.

          "Only I get to touch Taehyung, you got that? I'm jealously posessive you see," Jungkook whispered into one of the man's ear making him freeze up. "Oh wait, why don't we just make this easier."

          Jungkook got his bloody saw from the wall and began sawing off the hands of all of the men, enjoying the sound of the endless screams and cries to stop that echoed in the room.

          Now you don't have the hands in which to touch my boyfriend with!" Jungkook said before laughing loudly, a crazed look evident on his handsome face.

          A serious psycho. He's fucking crazy all four of them thought before Jungkook abruptly stopped his laughter to quickly slit their throats.

          I'm done with you all now," Jungkook said in a bored tone. Jungkook called his clean up crew. "Make sure to burn everything okay? Make it quick," Jungkook ended the call and headed back towards his study. His anger had finally subsided.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

5.9K 255 20
⚫ CONTENT WARNING ⚠️ ⚫ BTS × BLACKPINK ⚫ Sucide🔪, Rap€🚫, Blood🩸, Twist😶‍🌫️, Kinky🤫 ⚫ it's a psychopath story if your scared or afraid o...
7.8K 356 22
Yoongi wakes up in a place for "special" people like him and his life was never the same... ~ "Well... this is meant to be a mental hospital but they...
228 27 7
She felt humiliated. She wanted to die. But he wouldn't allow anyone else to take her life, not even herself. He wants to be the only one to take her...
29.4K 1.6K 24
"Are you ready to experience real pain?" Jimin couldn't pretend any longer. He's never had this type of physical contact with the stalker before and...