Girls V. Boys: PPG and RRB |...

By NoelW16

The PowerPuff Girls have had it with the RowdyRuff Boys. The girls are now teenagers, the RowdyRuffs dated t... More

Copyright
NOTE
Girls V. Boys {1}
Girls V. Boys {2}
Girls V. Boys {4}
Girls V. Boys {5}
Girls V. Boys {6}
Girls V. Boys {7}
Girls V. Boys {8}
Girls V. Boys {9}
Girls V. Boys {10}
Girls V. Boys {11}
Girls V. Boys {12}
Girls V. Boys {13}
Girls V. Boys {14}
Girls V. Boys {15}
Girls V. Boys {16}
Girls V. Boys {17}
Girls V. Boys {18}
Girls V. Boys {Epilogue}
Bonus Chapter
New PPGZ Story
Note
Other Stories??
Virtual Coffee Chat

Girls V. Boys {3}

7.3K 158 333
By NoelW16

This chapter is dedicated to amanda1132456

Thanks for all your support!! :)

*****

"Bubbles, we have to get up." Buttercup said.

Blossom resorted to just shaking the bundle wrapped like a burrito in the bed. "Bubblessss," she groaned.

"No!! Sleep!!'' The bundle groaned, rolling over to get away from her sisters.

"Bubbles. We know you like your sleep, but we're gonna be late," Buttercup growled.

"To Art class, specifically," Blossom interjected.

Bubbles immediately shot up in bed, Art class was her favorite- and there was no way she would be late to it.

Buttercup and Blossom were already dressed, in similar outfits to the day before. Bubbles on the other hand, had bed hair sticking up in all directions like she had just stuck her finger in a light-socket. 

"I can't find my backpack," Buttercup groaned searching each of the girls' rooms, as Blossom helped Bubbles get out of bed. 

Blossom, without having to be told, had the perfect outfit for Bubbles already set out, it was also similar to what she wore yesterday.

Within ten minutes, Blossom had Bubbles' hair into her normal style, Buttercup's backpack in her hand, and all their homework had been done the night before when she couldn't sleep. She really knew what to do on instinct for her sisters.

*****

The Professor dropped them off at school, he negotiated that he would be doing it from now on, along with picking them up the minute school was out. "Bye Girls!" He called, to them before driving away.

"Is it weird that I don't mind him embarrassing us with stuff like that?" Buttercup asked.

"It's because we know he loves us and is doing it for us," Blossom answered,"Plus, he has always done that for us- and we don't exactly care what anyone thinks about our relationship with our father." They all nodded in agreement.

It seemed like everything was normal. The girls stuck to each other like glue, some old friends greeted them, but everyone stayed clear.

They all knew what the girls were like; Bubbles not talking and pretending to be invisible, Buttercup glaring and being protective like a guard dog, Blossom answering for her sisters and never leaving their sides.

Well, it seemed normal until they got to first period. The girls walked in a couple minutes early, because it was Art class- Bubbles always wanted to be early to Art class. The teacher was already there, and the girls walked up to her desk, so Blossom could hand her their homework.

"Ah. Thank you girls," She said in her naturally loud voice,"How are you this morning?"

"We're doing well, you?" Blossom answered with a smile.

"Excellent! Thank you for asking- you girls are always so sweet." She of course, was used to the fact that Blossom answered for her sisters, so she acted like Bubbles and Buttecup said whatever came out of blossom's mouth too.

It was one of the reasons they all loved her class so much, she didn't give them a hard time for their closeness and strangeness.   

The girls turned to take their seats, but froze when they saw the teacher wasn't the only one in the classroom.

The RowdyRuff Boys sat at a table, not far from them, watching them.

Bubbles latched onto Blossom, and Buttercup stepped closer to her sisters. Both girls looked at their red-haired sister, unsure of what to do.

Blossom grabbed their hands and tugged them to their usual table, which was far away from all the other tables. She sat down, with her sisters on either side of her.

The next few minutes were silent, the teacher had left to go do something, so it was just the Girls and the Boys.

The Boys stared at their counterparts, and the girls pretended they weren't there.

"Hey Bubbles," Boomer called out, Why won't she smile back or look at me? He wondered.

Bubbles lowered her head, wishing she was really invisible. Blossom moved, so she blocked Bubbles from the Boys' view. Buttercup on the other hand, growled at Boomer.

Boomer's smile melted away, Brick studied Blossom, and Butch watched Buttercup's protective stance.

"Don't talk to her. Don't look at her. Don't even think about her," Buttercup hissed, standing up from her stool like she was gonna attack them.

Blossom placed her hand on her protective sister's arm, Buttercup immediately relaxed. She glanced at Blossom, a question in her eyes. Blossom shook her head, no. Once Buttercup sat back down, Blossom moved, so she wasn't hiding Bubbles anymore.

"You should listen to Buttercup's warning," Blossom said in an almost normal voice, as she moved her backpack off the table, and got out her art project from a box on the table. Her sisters copied her actions, right as the teacher came back in.

******

The Boys POV

"Why did they react like that?" Boomer asked, he had been very hurt by Bubbles' reaction when she saw him- but so had Brick and Butch.

They had just gotten away from the crowd in the cafeteria, and had been looking for the girls, only to realize they weren't at the school anymore.

"I don't know, but we'll figure it out," Brick sighed, He really missed Blossom, and he knew his brothers missed Bubbles and Buttercup just as much.

The guys hadn't seen them in two years, not since they had suddenly found an agent who would help their band. When they had to leave, they tried to get in contact with the girls- but they  never responded. After two years, they had enough- and needed to see the girls. Hence, them suddenly showing up and enrolling at the high school. They had also requested all the same classes as their counterparts, only to learn all three of them had each class together.

~ In Art class the next day~

''Bubbles loves Art, she'll probably show up early," Boomer grinned at his brothers,"And no doubt, she'll drag Blossom and Buttercup with her- especially since they share the same classes."

"Yeah, but isn't that a little weird? I mean, Buttercup loves sports, but when she has that- Bubbles and Blossom have study hall," Butch frowns.

"What's weird about that, Butch?" Boomer asked in confusion.

"Well, they could do clubs that they like- Bubbles doing some creative one and Blossom doing an educational one. But they both have nothing when Buttercup has one. And neither Buttercup or Blossom like 'Art', yet they both have it at the same time as Bubbles..." Butch trailed off.

"Hmm, yeah. They used to do their own things, they weren't exactly attached like they seem to be now," Brick agreed.

"Well, they couldn't have changed too much. Bubbles is Bubbles, Buttercup is hardcore, and Blossom is... nerdy," Boomer shrugged.

Brick glared at his blond brother, "What did you just call Blossom? She's more intelligent than you, not 'nerdy'."

Butch rolled his eyes, "Sure, Brick- we won't insult your girl. But mine is seriously hardcore."

"Lets not forget that Bubbles can be hardcore too, if she wants," Boomer reminded them of the time she had nearly murdered them because they'd accidentally ripped off one of Octi's arms. Brick and Butch shuddered.

Just then, the door to the classroom opened, and in walked the PowerPuff Girls.

Brick studied Blossom, she looked like she always had, except she walked like she carried herself and her sisters. Her eyes looked distant and aware at the same time. She also glanced at her sisters every so often, almost subconsciously.

Boomer studied Bubbles, her eyes seemed more dull, and she basically hid behind Blossom as she walked, though it was more like she cowered into Blossom. Her eyes were on the ground, and her body was slumped- like she didn't want anyone to see her.

Butch studied Buttercup, her eyes and facial expression were guarded and closed off. Her eyes searched for things, almost like she was warning people away in her mind. She stayed close to her sisters' sides, making him wonder if she ever budged from their sides. 

The girls didn't even notice the boys, they went straight to the teacher. Blossom handed her their homework, while the boys watched the whole exchange. They exchanged confused glances, Why was Blossom doing all the talking? And the teacher acted like it was perfectly normal...

And then the girls noticed them, and the boys could feel their hearts cracking a little. What had caused this reaction?

When Blossom hid Bubbles from view, and Buttercup had growled at Boomer- the boys were too shocked to think of anything to say. Until the teacher came back.

Boomer tried the rest of the period to get Bubbles to look at him, which didn't go unnoticed by her sisters. Buttercup clenched her fists, but Blossom murmured something to her and Bubbles, which made them both look at her before going back to their projects.

Brick put a hand on Boomer's shoulder, "We'll figure out what's going on guys, by the end of the day."

The RowdyRuff Boys nodded their heads in agreement, as they watched their girls who seemed like they were in their own world where there was no one else but them.

*********

Wow, that was a long chapter.

I hope you guys liked it, let me know what you think!!

:-) Have a lovely day!! ~LanonaWalker

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 3.6K 25
Violet Knight and Tom Holland are the most notorious mobster rivals in the modern world. The gorgeous dark haired Violet and the irresistible curly h...
215K 4.6K 106
Surely, you heard of those many zodiac stories about living in mansions and having countless adventures, have you? Well, what if I tell you this book...
3.6K 124 21
AU adults. Ever since they thought the Supreme was helping them, it was all a lie to be used as pawns. Now grown up, Shadybug and Claw Noir went in s...
11.2K 215 9
Suddenly one day Tikki gets dangerously sick and is stuck in a coma. While Marinette and the other Kwamis try to find a cure they realize a hero need...