The Emergence Of The Alpha Tw...

By YOLOwriting101

"You belong to us." "Not one of us, but both of us." "We will share you." "For you are our mate." "We're bo... More

PREFACE
1. Who Are They?
2. Gut Feeling
3. No...
4. Impossible
5. This Isn't Normal, Sorry, But Not Sorry.
6. Food Fight
7. Coy, You're My Only Friend
8. Dexter
I like me some QUESTIONS!
9. Ernest
10. Only To Understand
11. Learning 'Bout The New Me
12. I'm The New Luperca?
13. Embracing
14. Hi...Awkward...
15. Nightmares/Truce
16. Comfortable Kisses
17. Where'd Ernest Go?
Part 2
18. Is This A Game To You?
19. Elizabeth/Monster
20. I am What?!
21. Chocolate's My Favorite Food
22. Secret Stupida** Brother
23. Her History
25. You F**cking Bit Me!
26. Baby Class My Ass
27. Chienne
28. Hearing My...Pups?
29. Lewd Payback
30. Babysitting...
31. Eyes
32. Odd Feelings
33. Hybrid Twins
34. Infuriating
35. Stressed Out
36. Some Information
37. I See You
38. Final Battle
E P I L O G U E
E. 1
E. 2
E. 3
E. 4
E. 5

24. Birth of Four

8.5K 300 6
By YOLOwriting101

"Stop moving!" Dexter is yelling at Renee as I have gotten a call from Ernest. They called me saying she fell, fracturing her spine. And if this was a human, she'd be frozen and unable to move.

I see her, on the couch as her back is arched awkwardly. Her stomach is exposed and there are different colored veins pulsing on her stomach. Her eyes are black as she is crying gold tears, shaking like a cold dog.

"Get them...get them out of me!" She cries, grabbing Ernest's wrist as she yanks him towards her face." If you want me and your fucking kids to live get them the fuck out of ME!" She shouts even louder than before and Ernest shakes his head, looking horrified.

"Dexter!" I rush to him, and he turns towards me as he shakes my shoulders wildly.

"I don't know what to do! Her damn spine is fractured and the only way for it to heal is if the pups are removed from her body."

"Then do that!"

"We can't! They aren't due till next week! And if we take them out now there's no telling what might go wrong. And I don't want he pups to be effected, but I don't want her to die either!"

I glance over at her as she snaps at Ernest again. He is trying to calm her but it's only making her even more mad.

"Isn't there a doctor?"

"The only one available is dead! And his son is barely trained enough to take care of our Renee. He is supposedly 'highly certified' but that won't do! We need the best!" He turns away as he punches the wall, making the room shake.

"How the hell did she fall anyway!? You both should've been watching her." Once I say this Dexter is in my face, and it only reminds me how much I hate his guts. He grabs my shirt collar, glaring at me as his eyes flash a dark red. And I can feel his claws scratch the thin layer of skin on my neck.

"Are you trying to say this is our fault? We were watching her! But for one second we turn away and when we look she's falling down the stairs. No one else was in here! And if someone was, I'd fucking know, and I'd fucking kill them! Ernest and I both will!"

I slap his hands off my shirt, sneering as I walk to the stairs she fell down.

"Did you smell the area?"

"I did." I look, seeing Ernest rush over as Dexter and him switch places. Thank goodness, Dexter was getting on my last nerve." But the smell was foreign. And I couldn't tell who it was. It was new and I can't possibly tell where they could've disappeared."

I look around, seeing the balcony doors open. When I head out I see that they have a stairwell into the bottom floor. Of course whoever did it knew and planned this. And it's funny, this all happens when I meet-.

"Lorenzo..." I hiss, and Ernest raises his eyebrows as he walks over.

"Who's Lorenzo?"

"My long lost secret brother. Appears out of nowhere and then this happens. I'm not blaming him...but I'm blaming him partially." I head back inside, and when I look I see Renee being picked up.

Dexter runs to us as he holds her, passing her to Ernest.

"You." He points to me and narrows his eyes." You and I are going to get the guys son. Ernest, take her to the basement."

Ernest nods and rushes out the room, and now it's just Dexter and I. He sighs, grabbing a bag full of something.

"It's two boys and two girls. These are their clothes. I have no choice. She has to give birth to them, or she'll die. I am not having that. We're not having that. And you need to come with me because I think you'll be a good helper. Since you're so good at spying and jacking up people's lives, I hope you have a knife on ya."

When he says this unconsciously I reach for my back pocket, pulling out my first knife. He smirks, and I smirk with him. Finally, we're agreeing on something, together for the first time.

We leave their condo as I follow Dexter. He runs to the stairwell, and starts heading up, and while we do a man rushes down with a box.

He has glasses, and tucks them up his face as he cowers at the sight of Dexter. And when he sees me that has him dropping his stuff.

"What do you want? I heard about Renee and wanted to help. I could feel you and Ernest's anger and quickly grabbed my tools."

"Good. We came to get you. And have a little surprise for you if you don't save her and the pups." When he says this even I can feel the threatening tone echoing in the area. The man nods in a panic, picking up his stuff.

"Where is she?"

"Basement. She's fractured her spine and needs to have a c-section."

I am now ahead as I start running down the stairs. The worst part is if that you'd think this would be the best part of a persons life. You know, to have your kids and see their faces. But now she's so close to dying, never did I think my life would be filled with this much action. And most humans don't even get this much action, how'd I get so lucky?

When we are at the bottom of the floor I could already hear her shrieks from the top already. Once we enter the man is rushing towards her, and I see more people are down here. Including-.

"Gabby." I call, and she looks over at me as she walks over.

"This is horrible. I can't imagine how she must be feeling...and I don't think I wanna imagine it."

I see Coy holding one of her hands as blood drips up and down his finger tips. His face is blank like he's not bleeding, like her claws aren't digging into his flesh.

"Baby we are going to get our kids outta there." Ernest smiles, reassuring Renee as she snaps her teeth. The man who I'll call Doctor took out a scalpel, wiping it first with a cloth.

Doctor applied the scalpel on her skin then his wrist was yanked up by Dexter.

"I hope you aren't just planning on cutting her like she's a piece of pie. Give something so that it dulls the pain."

"We don't have time! By the time I do that you three will have already lost one child."

Once he said that I could tell realization crossed across all their faces. Renee was pale as she gridded her teeth.

"I don't give a fuck about what happens to me. Just get my kids out safely." When she said this Doctor didn't hesitate. But it looked like Dexter was gonna interfere, then I saw Coy grab him from behind. Holding him back as Dexter started cussing him out.

Then Gabby grabbed Ernest as she held him back, and I didn't want to look as their eyes were a wild red.

"Do it!" I yell, Doctor digging his scalpel in her skin as it slowly sliced up her skin. And she started screaming as he made another slice across that one.

Renee bulked, but only her head and arms were able to move as her upper body was paralyzed. I held down one of her arms as it flew around crazily, and she looked at me, tears falling down her face.

"I'm sorry..." I hear the doctor say, and then he's cutting deeper inside as his other hand starts to pull back the skin.

I gag a little, looking away as I just looked at the wall.

This is not how I wanted to watch someone giving birth. It shouldn't be this way, not at all!

Shouldn't the husband or boyfriend be holding the human wife's hand and soothing her? While she pushes out her child and pushes with all her strength till it is out? Shouldn't it all just be normal!?

"Liam!"

I look seeing Gabby struggling as Ernest has already ripped one arm from her grasp. She tries grabbing it but he shoves into the back of her, causing his body to smash her into the wall. His weight pressing onto her as she collapses to the ground.

Ernest runs at Doctor and I take it in myself to shove Ernest back a few. Making him growl as he stomps towards me, and grabs my arm.

"Move, before I move you." His voice is low and he shoves me to the side. I look, seeing as he is next to Renee. And Dexter punches Coy in the face, causing him to collapse into the wall like Gabby.

I go help Gabby, helping her up as she regains her breath.

"I didn't know he weighed so much. His weight almost suffocated me, it was like he was sitting on my chest... Thanks." She smiles at me, and I nod.

But when I hear the sound of something crying I turn around. I see Dexter and Ernest holding two babies each in their arms. I see Doctor smiling at them happily, but his smile dims as his eyes lay on Renee.

I look to Renee as well, and here a gasp leave Gabbys lips.

Renees eyes are dim of any color. Mouth partly open as skin slowly becomes paler. Hands hang limply as the claws are still present. And the twins are now seeing this for themselves.

First off, I am afraid for them to really realize what's wrong. Renee is...she's dead... I think...

"What is this." They both ask. Their words linger in the room as no one has no answers. But mainly, it's all pointed at Doctor. He drops the scalpel, panicking as he looks back and forth between them.

"Answer the damn question what is wrong with her!" Dexter shouts, and he can't do anything because he's holding two babies in his arms.

"I don't....I...I don't know!" Doctor backs away, and I grab my knife from my pocket as I throw it across the room. Inches from his head he freezes, his eyes laying in me as he trembles.

"Either you fix this, or, we have him kill you." I hear Ernest say, and I never agreed to kill anyone. But to prove a point I pick up his scalpel, throwing it again as it barely sliced his ear.

Then all goes silent.

Everyone is silent as a buzzing sound fills the room. I turn around, seeing gold dust swirl into the air from her body.

As it grows a lady appears, her hair flowing as it looks almost like...a lions mane...

She looks to Ernest, Dexter, Gabby, Coy, Doctor, then me. Her hands rise in the air as smoke spills out her fingers, engulfing all of us as Doctor is the first down. Gabby falls down as does Coy, and Dexter and Ernest and I are still standing.

"Who are you..." They ask, the lady looking between them as she cocks her head. Her finger comes to her lips, saying to be quiet - I'm guessing.

Then she closes her eyes, and her hands gravitate together. And once they connect the gold dust disperses. It flys everywhere as it covers Renee.

We watch, as her skin slowly connects in place. As her body straightens as her spine connects back in place. The color of her skin starts to regain its healthy glow and before you know it she's sitting up just fine.

Looking around as her eyes land on the twins. And their faces dumbfounded as she is perfectly fine.

She smiles, looking at the children that lay in their arms. Her arms open wide, and the twins fall into her arms. With the babies still naked and in their arms as they hug.

I walk to Gabby, picking her up as I didn't want to interrupt them. Then I left, happy to say this was the most emotional day ever...that made no sense to me whatsoever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 41K 80
"You're our mate." I glance between my two students, seeing that they both were talking to me, and they were both twins. "...What?" I hear myself s...
1.6K 13 14
"You are mine cherry, only fucking mine do you understand that?" his words were like music to my ears . I looked so small in his embrace I wanted to...
2.8M 49.9K 19
"You know you can't resist me much longer." He continued to trail kisses down my neck and jaw. I bit my lip to keep a moan from escaping. "I am yo...
27.1K 1.3K 13
"Help us, please." Smirking in entertainment, I crouch in front of them. Their heads hanging loosely, as if they couldn't hold their heads up. "Giv...