"Home" a Sebastian x ghoul! R...

By Skylar94449

You are a ghoul, a monster, shunned by society. He's a demon, an evil being from hell. Two monsters. One love... More

Backstory
Meeting a demon
EPIC FIGHT SCENE
You wouldn't get it
A job offer
Sry...A/N
GREAT NEWS!
Meeting The Family
I was tagged soooooo...
The...unwanted...ball
Jack the Ripper
Please read this...

Annoying Fiance

1.1K 24 9
By Skylar94449

A/N-Hi guys hope you are enjoying the story so far!
1 weeks later(insert spongebob voice)
Y/N POV
I was doing my daily chores that Sebastian assigned to me when I heard someone call my name. "Y/N!", Sebastian yells. I rolled my eyes as I turned  around,"I'm doing my chores you bastard leave me alone!". Sebastian glared at me,"First of all don't call me that and second of all the master and I are going out and I am leaving you in charge.". A smirk crawled on my face,"So I get to order every one around? Sweet!".Sebastian rolled his eyes saying,"No, I just want you to make sure they don't break anything".I sighed but nodded my head watching him walk away .
Time skip
Sebastian's POV
After getting my young lord's cane we went back to the manner hoping that no one destroyed anything, but ,to my surprise, when I opened the door I saw ,Finny,Bardroy, and Mey-Rin dressed in girly pink clothes screaming , " She's Crazy! Crazy!". Confused me and ceil went to look through an open door finding Grell hanging himself, which wasn't very surprising, but he was wearing orange bow. I sighed and went to get him down when I heard a girlish scream and saw a figure run past me. "CIEL!!", Elizabeth hug Ciel while saying how cute he is. Then as if she remembered something very suddenly she turned around and said,"Come out Y/N!! Everyone must see how gorgeous you look!!". A smirk grew across my face as I heard Y/N say, " No,are you crazy?! This is so embarrassing!". Elizabeth ran to wear Y/N most likely was and then dragged out a blushing Y/N. My eyes widened as I saw what she was wearing.

When she saw my face she blushed even more."Isn't she adorable Sebastian!", Elizabeth said. I smirked and responded,"Why yes she is.". But, as I was admiring Y/N, Elizabeth put a bright pink thing on my head. " Now you look adorable too Sebastian!", Elizabeth screamed. I then heard the rest of the servants giggling and I turned and glared at them but Y/N kept laughing. ' Well someone is going to be punished', I thought. I then turned to Elizabeth and said my thanks. She said, " Your Welcome!" And then went to talk to Ciel. As Ciel was being distracted I went up to Y/N and whispered in her ear " You really shouldn't have laughed at me." I then put my hand in her waist and she blushed. " Sebastian what the hell ar you doing." , she whispered. " Just trying to prepare you for what's to come.", I said as a kissed her neck.
CLIFF HANGER
A/N- Hope you guys liked this update and you better be prepared for Sebastian's punishment 😉. But just so you know I'm not going to write a smut sooooooooo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

569K 46.8K 22
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
4.4M 279K 104
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...