Loving The Unloved

By VictoyiaBoo

Victoyia Is A 15yr old Lesbian! She's a 5'2 Half Black Half Spanish Fem With Long Curly Hair And A Coke Bottl... More

Loving The Unloved ((Lesbian Story))
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chater 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12
1 Year Later
NEW BOOK!!

Chapter 8

746 19 0
By VictoyiaBoo

Victoyia P.O.V.

I decided to go to her house. I grabbed my keys and got in the car. I remember to grab some clothes earlier because I might end up staying over again. when I pulled up I texted her,

Me; hey I'm outside

Niah😍: okay walk in, the door is unlocked.

Me: ight I'll see you in a second.

I walked in seeing rose petals leading to the kitchen and a note saying follow the roses. I did as the note directed, I walked into the kitchen seeing Niah and a candle-lit dinner. I feel myself turn red. Words couldn't describe how i felt when I seen everything. I went to her and kissed her passionately then hugged her. I sat my stuff on the floor. She got up pulled out my chair, Waiting on me to sit down. Then she pushed me to the table.

Her: You Like? I did this all for you.

Me; Yes. Thank you this means alot to me.

Her: So why did you leave so early?

Me; I had to check on my mom and hop in the shower.

Her; You should've woke me up.

Me; True I'm sorry about that.

Her; You're good, Now eat your food.

"Yes mama", I said as i began to eat. Her food was so good it felt like heaven on my taste-buds. This night couldn't get any better could it? Lmao This female got me feeling all types of ways at this point. I think I love her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...