Colours ✓

By sunnyimpalas

It all started with the pink of his cheeks. ( original story ) sunnyimpala © 2017 More

colours
01. pink
02. green
04. red
05. yellow
06. purple
07. white
08. orange
09. brown
10. black

03. blue

203 29 5
By sunnyimpalas

C H A P T E R • T H R E E

He shrieked.

I laughed, the sound truly happy, as I heaved him into my arms, his scrambling hands futile for grip and I threw him towards the calm, still, crystal blue lake. He broke the waters surface with a large splash, some of the sprayed water even reaching me where I stood on the docks.

When he resurfaced, the water around him dissipating in a plethora of ripples, a wide smile was plastered on his face. I watched for a moment, seeing the pale of his skin and the brown of his hair plastered to his forehead in curls  like washed up seaweed, before I jumped in.

I swam towards him. I reached to cup his cheeks, to plant a kiss on his lips, when I was blinded by a influenced wave of blue lake water splashing into my face. I gasped and he giggled, the legendary water fight beginning with screams of laughter.

I still remember how beautiful he looked; surrounded by the bright, shimmering blue of the lake we swam in. And I wonder, if I will ever forget that image.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.1K 2.8K 35
« ហឹក អ្ហឹក ៗ ខ្ញុំមិនចង់បានបែបនិងទេ ខ្ញុំចង់ឲ្យប៉ាស្រឡាញ់ខ្ញុំក្នុងនាមស្នេហាមិនមែនរវាងប៉ាកូន » « រវាងយើងទៅមិនរួចទេជុងគុក ប៉ាមិនបានគិតលើឯងលើសពីចំណងប៉...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...