I'm that girl (Editing in pro...

By Karmaworld

This is the story of Kaycee Jones. From poor to rich. Cute to Glamorous, the things she did to get there and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2: Trey
Chapter 3- Friendship?
Chapter 4-My saviour part 1
chapter 5-My saviour part 2
chapter 6 the flower blooms
chapter 7 Butterflies
Chapter 8 New Faces
chaper 9-Unexpected Battle
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12-Revelations Part 1
Chapter 13-Revelations part 2/4
chapter 14 revelations part 3/4
Chapter 15 revelations part 4/4
Chapter 16 (Preview)
Chapter 16- I'm In
Chapter 17 (Part 1)
Mystery Man
Chapter 18
chapter 18 part 2
Chapter 19 (Part 1)
Chapter 19 (Part 2)
Chapter 21
Chapter 21 part 2
Chapter 22 preview
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 20

2.1K 65 23
By Karmaworld

Cece Pov:

"I don't know you tell me." I said grabbing a chair, facing it towards them.

My mother pursed her lips and looked back and forth between both of us.

 "What do you want to know?" She asks finally.

"Well... you can start by telling me what happened and why you lied to me about my dad leaving us?" I answered nonchalantly.

She sniffed. I saw tears well up in her eyes but I couldn't bring myself to feel any remorse.

"I was trying to protect you Cece. You don't know how hard it is raising a child up alone..." She started.

But I cut her off with a laugh.

I wiped away the tears on my face that resulted from me laughing so hard.

She looked at me confused.

"You? you raised a child. Where is the child? Cause it sure ain't me. Can we stop with the jokes now. I got stuff to do and homework to start on that's due next week." I said getting impatient.

Fuck she mean she was tryna protect me, I thought.

She sighed and wiped her tears.

Her whole demeanor changed.

I sat up in my chair ready for whatever she threw my way.

"Alright, I hope you're ready for this since you're obviously grown now you think you can talk to me any type of way." She said staring me down.

I stared her down twice as hard letting her know I wasn't afraid.

"Ok, 1st off to just clean this out of the way I never had cancer. I went bald because I was trying out Amber Cole's look. It didn't quite work out as you can tell." She rolled her eyes.

I tighten up my hands in a tight fist trying to control my anger.

"You were so insistent on helping me. Trying to figure out what's wrong, I thought it would be mean to tell you you're the problem. So, I came up with a plan, I didn't expect for you to come up with the money or anything like that. I thought if you believed I had cancer, when I dipped you wouldn't be too devastated. It was easy too, especially since I had friends who work at the treatment center." She took off her wig.

Her hair had grown, it was curly and short. It looked nice on her, not that I would ever admit it out loud.

She breathed.

"Feels good to take it off" She sighed itching her scalp in the process.

" Well, anyways as for your dad, I set him up. I'm the reason why he's in jail.

Happy.

but I knew if I let you communicate with him you would find out , not only that, he would stop sending money my way and just give it directly to you. no... no. I couldn't have that" She tsked.

I was shaken with anger all over but I willed myself to let her continue.

"Why did you set him up?" I asked to clenched teeth.

She glowered over at me. "You're young, you wouldn't understand but in the real world when you need something you go and get it. And I needed money, lots of it, without your gruesome dad controlling it. I was tired of having to ask for stuff. I wanted to just be able to buy it for myself. That's why I set him up. The only thing I didn't expect to happen and regret happening was Vivian's death, but it had to happen." She said looking far away.

I can't believe this I thought.

"Are we done here?" She said starting to get up.

"No" I said. getting irritated.

She paused.

'What did you do with all the money? The money you stole, the money I spent on therapy for you. What did you do with them?" I asked.

She laughed.

"You think you're the only one with a nice big house. I own 3 baby girl and 7 cars. I have bills to pay. Why did you think you never saw me except for a few hours and then I was gone. That ugly little apartment you lived in, I couldn't sleep in that. And the clothes I owned I didn't borrow them I bought them. Myself. You're so stuck up your ass you don't notice shit." She said.

She got up getting ready to leave.

"Sit down!" I yelled tears coming down my face against my will. "We are not done unless I say so" I finished. 

I pulled out the gun I had learned to carry around, letting her know I mean business. I had gotten a liscence allowing me to carry it thanks to Dre's connections.

It was small and hidden around my waist. You could barely tell since my blouse wasn't tight.

She sighed and sat back down. "What else do you need to know?" She asked.

I ignored her and turned to my dad who was being calmed down by his friend Mack.

It didn't look like it was working.

I cleared my throat at them, from my position in the kitchen. Though they were in the little hallway that connects the kitchen with the 1st living room I could see them.

They turned towards me. 

"Come and sit down please" I said my voice a little hoarse.

 He looked at me with pity on his face from how broken I sounded and sat down with Mack on his heels.

I sat up and held my head high. I've never been one for accepting pity and I especially didn't need it from my dad.

"Wassup" He said finally.

"What exactly happened?" I asked.

He looked at me confused.

"The setup" I clarified.

He sighed.

"Well..., I don't even know what really happened...I was in love with your mom. And when I say something I mean it. I only cared about few people and your moms was one of them. She had me whipped. Little did I know she was a liar and was only using me. I knew it was too good to be real." He said shaking his head.

"You a lie" My mom retorted. "You know you didn't love me."

I cut her a look saying be quiet.

She rolled her eyes.

"Anyways, We got married. 1 month later she started acting funny. She always accused me of questioning her, and not trusting her, or cheating on her, when I was acting how I've always been. When we made up we would go to places she like, they were strange places but I brushed it off. Little did I know I was being setup" He said.

"A week after we had just made up from a recent fight. The police came and arrested me for the murder of Vivian Jhonson. Who is Dre's wife and for drug trafficking among a whole bunch of other stuff. I didn't really stress it because I know I didn't kill her. But Dre didn't believe me of course since he found out about some stuff.

But, proof started showing up. My finger print was on things, a tape of me talking about Vivian. The only time I had talked about her was with your mom because your mom had brought it up about how she was a bad friend and I was telling her how she don't need her in her life.

She added more to it of course. She even protested against me in court among other people and a few unknown witnesses." He said getting angrier and angrier.

He slammed his hands on my table which was made out of glass and it cracked.

"Sorry, I'll pay for that." He said apologizing.

"Anyways my places got robbed and your moms is the only person that knew the password to my safes. I let her in and told her everything about me there was to know. I thought she was the one" He said with regret.

"Don't play innocent Kendric! I admitted my faults so admit yours" My mom shouted with anger.

I looked between the 2 of them already tired from the blow my mom had thrown at me.

My dad sighed, while my "mom" tapped her feet and waited.

He gulped. "It wasn't exactly all perfect on my part. They were able to get finger prints on me because I had an affair with Dre's wife."

I gasped. "what?!" I said shocked.

"It was brief. Vivian liked to homey hop and I fell for it. It caused a big drama between me and Dre. Me and your moms had problems and since she always accused me of cheating, I figured I might as well do it" He said.

My mom looked at him waiting. When it looked like he wasn't going to say more she spoke up.

"And when I got pregnant.." She started to say before he cut her off.

"When your mom got pregnant, I wanted her to have an abortion, I didn't want the baby. Your mom had slept with many guys while we were together and I wasn't even sure it was mine." He said.

"That's not true!" She yelled.

"I still got the tapes!!" he yelled back.

"Anyways, even though I didn't want the  baby when you came out I was there in that hospital room and as soon as I layed eyes on you I didn't want you out of my sight. As soon as I held you I didn't want you out of my grasp.

I've never felt so much love for a human being and when you held my finger with your small little hand and smiled at me I knew you were mine. I admit, I did get a test done when you turned one, but that's because of your mom putting doubt in me." He said looking like a whole weigh was lifted off his shoulder.

"And I'm sorry, I'm sorry for not being there for you. I'm truly sorry." He finished.

By then I was choking on my sobs and shaking my head.

I got up and walked out going to the nearest bathroom. I threw some cold water on my face and got myself together.

I blew my nose on a tissue and went back out.

I found them arguing.

"Shut the hell up!" I yelled.

"Get out of my house!" I yelled at both of them too tired to deal with their nonsense.

They both stormed out each slamming the door on their way out, right as Trey was coming in.

The smile he had on his face dropped when he saw their faces.

He looked confused.

He took out his arm from his back and revealed a bouquet of roses that had white lily's dispersed around.

It was beautiful and I wished I was in a better mood to enjoy it.

He was so sweet and cute when he came back and apologized for the stupid things he do. 

I wasn't even stressed about it now that I think about it, I knew I wasn't the real reason he was mad and that's something else I was going to have to look into.

He frowned and looked worried.

"Is this a bad time?" He asked coming closer to me.

As soon as he got near I collapsed and was glad he was able to catch me in time.

I started crying.

"Babe, I'm so sorry. Are you still mad at me? I was wrong yesterday please don't be upset." He said rubbing circles on my back which made me cry harder.

My head was on his chest and my tears where dampening his shirt, causing my mascara to smear on it.

"I'm sorry,I ruined your shirt" I half-said/whispered.

He shushed me. "It's fine" He said.

I hated how vulnerable I was at the moment. I hated crying. Especially, in front of people.

I felt really tired of all a sudden. The only thing I could think of is Why? Why did she hate me so much and did the things she did?

My knees gave out.

I felt darkness take me.

*********

Trey Pov:

I felt Cece go limp in my arms. I turn to see her eyes close. 

I could still feel her breathing so I didn't panic.

She must've passed out, I thought.

I picked her up bridal style and carry her upstairs to her room.

I layed her down. 

She was so beautiful.

I felt even worse knowing I made her cry.

From what I saw she went through a lot and is still going through a lot and I'm not making it easier for her.

I just wish she could focus on me, I have needs too.

I try to go out of my way for her at times why can't she do the same for me.

I know that's selfish but it's a selfish world.

It's selfish for other people to take her away from me.

At the same time, I know I don't deserve her. She's so patient with me and put up with my bullshit.

It's like she knows me better than I know myself.

She didn't even trip about what happened yesterday, I know she knew I was sorry.

Sometimes I wonder why I do the shit I do.

I layed down next to her.

It was weird but I love watching her sleep.

She rolled and ended up closer to me.

I pulled her in and held her in my arms.

I wasn't soft or nothing but when It came to her I loved some cuddling.

Before I knew it sleep took me too.

*************

Cece Pov:

I opened my eyes and saw white.

I started to panick until realized I was on my bed.

"What happened?" I questioned myself. Then everything came running back to me. I groaned.

I tried to roll over but realized Trey was by my side with his hands around my waist preventing me from moving.

He was sleeping, his eyelashes rested softly on his cheeks.

He was so beautiful.

I traced the outline of his plump and perfect lips with my fingers before I felt something hard bite down on it.

"Ow!" I shrieked.

His eyes flew open.

"Sorry, I was dreaming about food. I haven't exactly ate all day." He said sheepishly.

He always managed to get a smile on my face.

I can't even remember what I was so stressed about, or why we were fighting.

I loved him.

"I love you" I said unknowingly and didn't realize until he said "I love you too".

I blushed profusedly.

He chuckled.

"You hungry?" I asked.

He nodded.

"There might be some food left from earlier, I'll go heat it up for you." I said starting to get up.

He grabbed me and pulled me into a kiss.

The kiss was slow and passionate.

Both of his hands were holding my face.

I knew that was his I'm sorry kiss. He didn't try to touch my womanly parts are anything like that.

The kiss turned to french and as soon as our tongues touched it got heated.

Things were moving fast and I was loving every second of it.

His lower body brushed against me and I moaned into the kiss.

He took my blouse off and next thing I knew his was gone as well.

He kissed down my neck depositing soft open mouthed kissses.

He unclasped my bra in the process and pulled it off.

He licked each of my nipples making my toes curl.

He sucked on my left breast while playing with my right one.

The whole  time his lower area was dry humping mine.

I felt my panties pool and thought it was useless of me to have taken a shower that morning.

He did one last flick on my nipple with his tongue emitting a moan from me.

I blushed, I was still uncomfortable emitting those type of sounds.

He started moving down to my lower area.

He did one last kiss on my belly button before unzipping and pulling down my pants.

After pulling off my pants, he pulled down my underwear.

He licked his lips and threw a smile my way making me blush even more.

He went down there and put in work.

"Trey!" I moaned out as my orgasm finally came.

I felt an overwhelming but at the same time calming sensation come over me.

It was relaxing I needed it.

He cleaned me up with his mouth and kissed me one last time on the side of my thigh.

I felt thankful that he didn't take it further.

"I love you" He said finally speaking up.

He pulled me into him.

The way he said it so genuinely and normal like he said it all the time warmed me over.

Until yesterday, we had avoided using the major "L" word with each other. Now that I look back it was kind of silly.

Now, I know why Jae use to laugh at me.

"You're not completely off the hook" I said.

He sighed.

"I know, I know. I'm sorry and I'll do my best to make it to you." 

It was quiet for a moment. "Why were you crying?" He asked.

I turned to face him.

"That man you saw yesterday is my dad. I had accidentally fell on him when you saw me. It turns out the reason he was never in my life is because my mom set him up for money. She also mentioned how she never really had cancer and lied and how she owns 3 houses and 7 cars. I'm apparently the problem in her life and she was trying to leave me when she said she had cancer." I said explaining what's going on to him.

By the time I was done tears had fallen on my cheek. 

He wiped them away.

"I'm sorry baby. I'm so sorry." he said concern clouding his face.

I shook my head. "Don't apologize for their stupidity" I said.

"I know but I didn't make it easier on you and I wasn't there like I was supposed to" He said.

I smiled and kissed him.

He chuckled.

" What was that for?" He asked.

I smiled even wider. "I can't kiss my boyfriend without a reason now?!" I exclaimed.

He blushed.

A funny thing on a boy.

I laughed.

"Why you blushing nigga?" I joked.

"Shut up" He said.

"Make me" I replied sticking my tongue out at him.

"Don't test me Mrs.Jhonson"

"I do not know what you're speaking of sir" I said getting up backing away from him.

"Alright, keep playing"

I yawned and stretched out.

" I think, I'll just go on the balcony and flash the neighbor today" I said playing coy.

"Cece" He warned.

I laughed and started walking to the balcony in my room, I didn't get far before he picked me up throwing me over his shoulder.

"Stop! Trey put me down!" I yelled.

He slapped my ass.

"You've been a bad girl Mrs.Jhonson." He said.

"Danm, bae your ass still jiggling, you gettin thick. I peeped" 

I laughed.

"You're so mannish Trey put me down!" I yelled again.

"Nope" He said popping the P.

"Fine, then we're over" I said.

He paused.

"You're serious?" he asked.

I huffed.

"Yes, major serious." I said trying to stiffle a smile.

"See man I was just playing. Why you gotta be so serious?" He said putting me down.

I grinned. It felt good to win.

I walked over to the bathroom.

"Can I come?" He asked giving me the puppy eyes.

I rolled my eyes "I guess" I said finally.

We got in the shower together and took turns washing each other.

"Let's go to City Zen" Dre said while scrubbing my back.

"Why?" I asked.

"Why not?" He replied.

"That place's expensive. We can find better food for cheaper price." I stated.

"Don't act like you don't have money. And if you don't want to pay, I will" He said.

I sighed. "Okay" I said giving in.

I got out the shower and turned to him when he didn't come out.

"You not coming?" I asked.

He itched the back of his head.

"I kinda have to handle my little buddy here" He said.

That's when I noticed his little man was excited.

Looking at it I wondered how I could've missed that.

It didn't help that his 6 pack was wet and on point leading down to his v and eventually... well, you know.

"Cece" Trey snapped his fingers in my face.

"Huh?" I said licking my lips.

He groaned.

"Don't do that" He said.

"What?" I asked confused.

"This" He said licking his lips and I realized how enticing it was.

Then again, everything about him was enticing.

I left him alone and went into the room.

We got dressed up, matching with our white, black and red jordan and nike outfit.

Since Trey stay here so much I had left space for him, which he put his clothes in.

We both had on white, black, and red jordan and both had on a red nike shirt, mine was cropped and they said she's mine on his and his mine on mine with a check at the bottom.

I had on some black high waisted pant and he had on some black denim.

We was fly foreals.

I left my hair in a bun and switched my earrings for black studs.

I grabbed my purse,keys and my phone and went out with Trey trailing behind me.

"you drive" I told Trey as my phone ringed.

"Hello" I answered.

"Hey boo" Jae loud ass came through the speaker.

"wassup?" I asked,

"A lot of shit. I need to talk to you A.S.A.P" She said.

I frowned.

"Okay" I said.

"I mean in person" She clarified.

"Ok, I'm about to go to City Zen with Trey when we're done there. I'll call you." I said.

There was a pause on the line before she said. "Ok boo"

 What was that about?, I wondered.

We pulled up to City Zen and parked.

We walked inside and right as we were about to sit down Trey turned around.

I looked at him funny.

"what's up with you?" I asked.

"I'm not feeling this place let's eat somewhere else" He said.

"Are you feeling alright nigga? You must be out of your mind." I retorted.

I sat down and give him a look that said you better sit or else.

 He sighed and sat down.

He had an uneasy demeanor to him, which I didn't like.

A waitress came up to us.

I read her name tag Patricia.

"Hi" I greeted her, but she just glared at me and rolled her eyes.

I frowned, the fuck was her problem.

I felt Trey shift around near me.

"what would you like ma'am?" She said in a bored tone.

"A new waitress, hopefully one with a better attitude" I stated bluntly.

Her eyebrows went up and she walked away.

A new girl came to us, her name tag said Lindy.

"Hi" She said smiling at us.

"Hi" I replied greatful for some hospility.

So much for a 5 star restaurant.

"What would you like today Miss?" she asked.

I browse the menu and gave her my order before Trey gave her his.

I had a sudden urge to pee.

"I'll be right back, I got to use the bathroom" I told Trey.

He nodded, looking at something on his phone.

I located the bathroom and walked to it  and washed my hands when i was done using it.

As I came out drying my hands with the paper towel I saw Antoine.

He looked up at me right as I looked at him.

Great.

What surprised me more is he was sitting there with Dre and my dad.

Guess people love eating at City Zen a lot.

***********

Trey Pov:

"Who is she?" 

I read the text Patricia sent me.

"My girlfriend, anyway why didn't you tell me you worked here, I thought you were a stripper." I sent back.

"-____________- That's  at night time and you never asked. Why would you f*ck with me if you had a girlfriend. SMH" She sent back.

I rolled my eyes and sighed.

Patricia came over to me.

"Really Trey?" She said, speaking now that she's in front of me.

"Man, go on somewhere before she comes back" I said getting annoyed.

A tear slid down her cheek. "So all I was a good fuck,huh?" She asked making me even more annoyed.

"Go on somewhere with that. You can't even cook, I don't know why you working in a restaurant. You knew from the jump what this was don't try and play victim now." I said dismissing her.

She slapped me. Hard.

Only one girl had done that and gotten away with it.

Cece.

And that wasn't going to change.

"Bitch, are you out your mind. Hit me again, I dare you" I said pissed out my mind.

She was shaking.

*******

Cece Pov:

"Hey guys" I said feeling majorly uncomfortable and out of place.

It's a really small world.

Who would have thought Antoine knew Dre who is a father figure to me and my actual father.

"Hey Kaycee" Antoine said getting up.

He gave me a hug that I awkwardly returned, and I gave Dre and my dad a kiss.

On the cheek of course.

"Hey Dre, Hey Daddy" I muttered.

"Hey,what are you doing here?" My dad asks completely oblivious.

"Hey Cece" Dre greeted back st the same time.

I heard a loud slap and the place got quiet.

There seems to be something going on.

I looked towards the commotion and saw it was Trey holding his face.

It looked like the girl from earlier had slapped him. 

Which had me pissed no bitch was gone hit my man.

Only I got the right to do that.

"Oh hell no!" I muttered under my breath, already making my way towards them.

Trey said something which had her shaking.

I got closer but was stopped in my tracks when I heard her yell "If she was so perfect to be with then you wouldn't have been fucking me last night or slept over night. So excuse me Treyyy"

What?, was all I could think.

******

Trey Pov:

I got up getting ready to choke the hell out of Patricia but paused when she yelled "If she was so perfect to be with then you wouldn't have been fucking me last night or slept over night. So excuse me Treyyy"

Man why she had to be so loud.

At the corner of my eyes I saw Cece standing in shock.

Shit!

I shouldn't have forced her to come to City Zen.

These dumbass hoes I swear.

What did I get myself into?

-

-

-

-

:O OMG!

- Kaycee's mom never had cancer?

- Kaycee's mom had set Kendric up?

- Kendric had an affair with Dre's wife?

- Does Dre know?

- Trey is caught?

- What will happen?

- Antoine is back!

(I told y'all old faces will be coming back)

Mwa-haha Mwaha-haha

Shoutout tp Ddgbooks. His books are amazing I'm hooked. I dedicated this chapter to him.

Don't forget to vote or comment >>> earlier and more consistent update.

Thank you to all my new followers I don't know if you notice or not but this is my longest update yet.

Anyways until next time

XOXO

Karma

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

629K 24.3K 45
Kamille Jacobs is a 18 year old with a whole lotta ambition and brains. She graduates her hell hole of a highschool and escapes her bullies and will...
Raising Raja By Banana

General Fiction

99 0 8
Deon "Kat" Nicks had be independent from a very young age. With the a strong hustler's mentality. Daughter of a infamous slain St Louis hustler in wa...
6.2K 255 57
𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒾𝓉 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃𝓈 𝓈𝑜 𝓂𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈. 𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓌𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝑒 𝑒𝓍𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓂...
511 34 11
August was a thug in the streets of New Orleans. He started skipping school to sell drugs in order to take care of his mother and sister. He met Zal...