Complicated Love

By leannett2

Thank you xCrazyRandomFunkyMe for the name. xD More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three

[Prologue]

525 3 2
By leannett2

Love.

Unless two people are in love with each other, you can't really FALL in love because that person that you've "fallen" in love with isn't there to catch you. This is also known as one-sided love. It sucks, especially, when the one you're in love with doesn't (and may never) be in love with you. And like I said, you don't FALL in love. More like you drown in it. You're hoping -- or eve praying -- that one day someone will be there to save you from those waters of not just love but pain and loneliness that seems almost impossible to bare. Sometimes, that person does come to save you. But it seems pretty rare.

You, yourself, are probably trying so hard to get past this thing called love but can never escape from it. Sometimes people delude themselves into thinking, "Hey, one day he/she will come around." But that's pretty unlikely.

A lot of the time, love hurts. Sometimes it's just at the thought of BEING in love. Sometimes, the one you love hurts you whether it's physical, emotional, or mental. Love just hurts. I mean, I could be wrong, of course. And this IS just out of personal experience.

But then again . . . this has happened more than once.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

576K 23K 69
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
626K 25.6K 64
A collection of short stories. Explore the world of Pakistani novellas✨ 1. Love Lessons by Professor ✓ 2. Bitter Sweet Love ✓ 3. Silent Tears ✓ 4. Th...
940K 22.6K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
214K 26.4K 15
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...