Shot Me Down [Bunk'd] ✔

By JocelineRamirez9

PICKIN' UP THE PIECE AND HOPING BUT HOW DO YOU GIFS SOMETHING THAT STARTED OFF BROKEN AND YOU SHOT ME DOWN LI... More

Elizabeth ross
live form camp kikiwaka
xander say goodbye
griff in the house
dance in my pants
zuri had a little lamb
zuri weasels out
luke out below
tidal wave
how the griff stole christmas
i hate you!!
anorexia!?
mother may i?
bad dog
dreams come true
tralier
We didn't start the fire
Q & A
WHICH ONE?

the great espace

1K 15 1
By JocelineRamirez9

elizabeth pov
I was looking at griff when he was talking to tommy. I just cant let him know i still like him which in like means love.

I changed my style of clothing a little more rebelish. I have gotten in trouble but only because i dont know i guess am broken. Am wearing a two piece so yeah skirt with a jacket wraped around my waist fashion

Griff said "now all you have to do is guess which cup has the ball is under and you win ".

Griff mixes them up so fast and i mean it.

Tommy grabed the right cup and there was no ball of course there isnt thats the joke.

Suckers.

I said "aw to bad may i have the candy". Tommy gave me it and max came to me.

Max and griff were cool they finally like eachother yay.

Max said "what the... heck are you guys doing". I said "i want candy so yeah". Griff said "i dont know why you want canfy you cant even eat it?".

I rolled my eyes and said "but i wanna try". Max said "okay guys did you know theres a festival for 5 de maya even tho its not intill may".

I said "no way please leave". Max rolled his eyes i chuckle he then left with sam which is a girl he likes so yeah.

Xander and emma came and xander said "are you two tricking campers out of there candy again".

I said "you say is if it was a bad thing". Griff said "in our defence we get to spend time together and you should be thanking us".

I said "by taking there candy were seporting there dental heath". Emma said "huh really cause when you were 6-8 you had braces thats why you never had your first kiss".

Griff snorted i rolled my eyes and ignored him.

Griff said "come on xander give it a try.

Xander said "okay but am really go at these games i have lazer like foucas oh is that a scooter bar".

1 hour later

We havd betten xander so many times his hat shoes and underwear.

Griff said "which one is it on i knoe you'll get it this time".he picked up the right one and said "rats".

We both laughed and i notecied he was holding my hand.

I said "ha you lose again ". Griff said "hand it over".

Xander said "please, please one more time i know i can win ".griff said "to bad you have nothing left to bet".

Xander said "i do i have a gild filing". I said "you know am not zuri but ethier way gime". I then yelled "emma go get xander some plyers".

Emma took xander hand amd they walked away.

|~|

We were both in the mess hall with a big pile of candy. Max said "sup guys woah really that much candy".

I said "yeah now go away". Max said "oh yeah can i have one". I gave him a vexed looked.

He then left griff was eating a chocolate bar.

Griff said "i think i ate the wraper"? I laughed and i could feel my face heat up.

I said "griff thanks for spending timw with me". Griff said "yeah thats what i do". I said "yeah and thanks for that when jordin ruined my life i felt alone but you made me feel better thanks for spending timw with me".

griff said "me too". I smiled and then he said something i thought he'd never say.

"Elizabeth i like you". I said "no dip sherlock we dated for the half of the summer". Griff said "but i like you what i mean is love you and i think you should give me a shot again".

I smiled and grabed his hand and said "sure griff i'll give you a chance".

Griff said "you wanna hang out ". I said "as in hang out you mean a date?".

Griff chuckle and said "yes a date".i smiled and blushed a lot.

Griff said " also i see your still wearing my ring". I said "yeah cause i'll never stop loving you". Griff smiled and i smiled back.

He made me smile like an idiot which to be honest i love.

|~|

We were watching a love me which i dont atcualy love to be honest.

I like telenovilas like lele pons video forbiden love

Griff Said "god this is broing". I said "o agree need to keep up my telenovilas". Griff saif "really what are those".

I said "there love stories were two people on love cant be eachother". We kept watching the movie all i could think of was lele pons vines.

Then griff said "hey brown eyes i was wondering if you wanted to go to the t de mayo festival". I chuckle and said "theres gonna be latinos".

Griff saif "i know but if am ever gonna be with you i need to know your language". I said "aw thats cute".

Griff said "you know what else is cute ". I said "no ". Griff said "you". I smiled and he grabed my hand i blushed.

I said "griff you know what am glad i met you cause ever singel day i get to fall in love with you all over".

The projecter went off everyone said "awe". I said "boo now am gon a go watch some lele pons vines so see ya losers".

I went to my woodchuck cabin and fell asleep with snowflake the bear.

|~|

I yelled " emma your not encharge of who or not i can love or hate". Emma said " lizzy am very sorry but is my job as your older sister for me to look out for you".

I said " emma this isnt fair why did you let me date him before and not now?". Emma said " becuase beacuse".

I yelled " becuase am anorexic yeah good reason". Emma said " look elizabeth am your older sister and don't want to see your hurt".

I said " fine go leave now". Emma then left and i sat on my bed. I herd someone say " pst! Lizzy ". I peeked out the window and said " griff".

Griff said " I really miss you your smile your everything but mostly your tricks am usless without you".

I said "awe griff but this is exactly what happen with romeo and juliet". Griff said " who are they?". I said " there characters from shake spear ".

He looks at me confused. I said " am sorry for being rude but get a book!". Griff rolled his eyes and said " Am mad at xander there being such jerks".

Emma said " and the jerks just herd that". Xander said " you guys are in big trouble ".

I said "so were talking what are you gonna do about that".

And the next thing i knew I was gonna say i regreat it. Emma was nailing stuff dam it.

I said " I did not see that coming but sorta expected it". Emma said " ow!".

I said " I hope your figure swell so much that your dimoned ring dont fit anymore". Emma said " you take that back right now!".

I said " never!". Lou said " howdy doody  is a twister coming ". Emma said " no but I need to go to the infermery theres a nail in my figurenail watch Beth ".

Lou said " okay Mcdonkey". Emma left and i sat on my her bed writing and staring at Lou.

She said " why am I doing this?".i said "to keep me from talking to griff emma and xander have forbidden us to see eachother ".

Lou said " your kidding this reminds me of a Time back home were my friends Johnny and Susie were forbidden to be together".

I asked " whys were they forbidden?". Lou said " Johnny was a meat goat while Susie was a milk goat so you see the problem ".

I said " they just stinks griff asked me to go to the cinco de mayo festivle in mareon harbor and i really wanna go".

Lou said " who wouldn't mexican people have the best deserts but I can't go against emma and xander is there anything else I could do".

I said " well you could go tell griff that I miss him ". Lou said " got it". I said " and that everytime i spend time with him I get to fall all over in love with him ".

" got it".

" and we may be diffrent like salt and pepper but everyone knows we belong together".

" okay that's it"

I nod and said " yep good to go".

✔✔✔

Griff came in my cabin and said " okay ready". I said " um sure just let me change".

I grabed a pair of close and changed into them.

I then said " I'll pack my stuff so you can go change now". He nods i grab a book bag and pack stuff.

Lou came in and said " betty am sorry i promised emma that i would stop being the go-between you and griffs here?".

I said "um I didn't know griff was here what?!".  Lou said " look guys i know its tough for you guys not to be together but am gonna tell you the same thing i told my goats Johnny and Susie BAAAAAH i hope that helps".

I rolled my eyes and i said " look Lou best friend emma and xander are down at the lake teaching swimming so we just thought we could sneak a couple mintues to talk ".

Lou said " I guess that cant hurt but why are you packing?". I said " um i-i um like to...... pack when am...... sad? We all have our quirks".

Lou said " come on guys i know your planning something I'm not stupid". Griff the cuffed lou.

Griff said " but you are hand cuffed to furniture i knew these would come in handy some day ".

Last thing we herd from Lou was " what you take these off right now". Griff then repaid " okay will go get the key".

He then closes the door and we run off.

LAKE

We were at the lake when emma and xander were done with there swiming class.

Griff said " so I've missed you". I said " no kidding".griff said " what was the last thing you said that Lou had to give me a message".

I said " were like pepper and salt we aren't exactly the same but everyone knows we belong together". Griff smiled and kissed my cheek.

Griff said " remeber this". He grabed me and i yelled " griff put me down". He then put me down on the lake.

Flashback

Griff said "guys run am the only one that can hold her back".he grabes me by the waist and lou and ravi make a run.

I said "griff let me down". He said "no you need to clam down". I said "please griff".griff went to the lake.

"Griff dont you dare drop me".

He then let me go i was soaking wet..i pulled griff in amd he said "okay i deserve that mrs.jones".

I smiled and kissed his lips.Lou and ravi said "love".

Flashback over

I got up from the lake and said " I hate you". Griff said " preety sure you love me princess".

I smiled and as cold as I was everything was fine griff saw how cold I was so he gave me his jean jacket.

Griff said " I love you elizabeth ann ross jones". I smiled and chuckle and said " i... love you too griff jones ".

He then kissed me and it felt magical.

We then went back to camp. We were laughing about the good times we had.

Emma said "betty". Xander said " griff". Lou said " you guys have been here all the time".

Griff said " were did you think we'd be?". Emma said " honestly we thought you guys went to that cinco de mayo festivals by yourselfs".

I said " well not exactly the reason Lou saw us packing was for the reason but then we thought why not have a picnic by the lake and resume our memories ".

Lou said " looks like they both wont hurt eachother after all just like elizabeth there like salt in pepper there way diffrent but everyone know  they belong together ".

" maybe we over reacted a little bit".

I said " a little? I was about to call mom!". Griff said " yeah we board up our windows".

Emma said " were sorry guys". Xander said " We really should have trusted you two ".

Griff said " so dose that mean its okay for lizzy and i to date again". Emma said "I guess so". Xander said " yeah am cook with it".

I smiled and said " thanks Emma am sorry about what I said about your finger". Emma chuckle and said " it's okay".

I looked at griff and smiled I have him back.

Count of words: 2137

Guys so all i need is to do the we didnt start the fire episode and then this book is completed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 1.6K 34
Lilly Ross is being sent to Camp Kikiwaka for a 2nd time. But she finds something she wasn't expecting... Love.(Griff fanfiction)
122K 2.9K 34
a small girl , y/n (reader ) of 5 year old used to get abuse by her father . she didnt have a mother . her mother left her with the monster when she...
29.8K 478 26
I met Eldon when I was 7. We instantly became best friends. We made a pact to be best friends for life. Part of that pact involved never hanging out...
112K 1.1K 24
When Lauren Walker comes to camp Kikiwalka, she is just looking for a way to make new friends and meet new people. But as secrets become known and th...