Under His Control

由 Mobile16

Have you ever been under control by some one? Them telling you what to do. Telling you what to say and how to... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Character Update
Squeal

Chapter 11

6.3K 167 10
由 Mobile16

I looked at my self in the mirror. I thought about how this date was gonna plane out. I hope it goes great.

Then I found the most amazing outfit. (Outfit in the mm) I thanked Chris for everything.

I walked out to the door and walked to the living room. I seen Chris in his sexy outfit. It made me blush when he stood up.

He walked over to me and gripped my waist. He looked me deep in my eyes. "You look so beautiful." he said and I blushed head as hell.

"You looked handsome." I said and he smirked.

"Shall we head out." he said and I nodded. He grabbed my hand and we walked out the house. He locked the door and went to the garage. I looked at him.

"What are you doing?" he opened it and walked in. It was his car and 2 cars with sheets over them. He walked over and pulled them off.

One was a Lamborghini and the other one was a Bentley. He looked at me. "You like it?" he asked.

"Yea. They're nice." he smiled and threw me a pair of keys.

"Good cause this one is yours." he said and I screamed. He chuckled and I ran and jumped on him.

"Bae this is so cute I swear." I said and he smiled.

"I knew you would love it Bae." he said send and he was right.

I can't believe he bought me a car. A Bentley at that.

"You can drive it tomorrow. We gonna take my car." he said and he opened the door for me.

I slid in and then he closed the door and jogged to his side of the car. He pulled out the garage and then let it down with his remote.

Then he began his drive out the neighborhood. He turned on the radio. My song That's what I like by Bruno Mars.

"I love this song Chris." I said and he smiled.

"I see." he said as I song the song. He pulled into the restaurant. He parked in the area and got out. He walked over to my side and opened my door. I smiled and he helped me out.

"This place is beautiful." I said and he nodded.

"Only the best for you." he said and I blushed. I linked arms with him and we walked into the building.

"Hello how may I hell you?" the guy said at the front. He looked at Chris. I giggled cause he was checking Chris out.

"Um Harris party of two." he said. The boy bit his lip at little and nodded.

"Follow me." he said and we follow.

"You know he was checking you out right?" I said and he looked at me.

"Shawty you talking crazy." he said and I laughed.

"Really. Watch." I said and the boy gave us a booth. We sat down and he looked at us. Chris mainly.

"Drinks?" he said. I giggled and picked up my menu. But I eyed Chris as he talked to the boy. The boy was basically eye raping my man.

"Um let me get a bottle of white wine on ice please." he said. Then the boy looked at me.

"Were gonna share." I said. He nodded and walked off. I looked t Chris.

"Damn." he said and I giggled.

"I told you he was checking you out." I said and he chuckled.

"We he barking but the wrong tree. I got my eye on someone." he said and I smiled and blushed.
"I do to." I said and he smirked.

"You better." he said and I smiled and shook my head.

He came back with a bucket of ice and the wine with two glasses. He sat it down and walked off.

Chris popped the bottle and poured me and him a glass. He looked at me. "To us." he said and I smiled.

"To us." he said. I smiled and drunk mine and he did to. I put my glass down and he did also. He leaned over and kissed me.

I kissed back. "Excuse me?" we heard. I looked and seen the waiter. He looked a little hurt.

"Are you ready to order?" he asked.

"Yea. Imma have a Shrimp Alfredo with a side salad." Chris said. Then he looked at me.

"I will have the Steak and baked potato with garlic and onion on it with a side salad."

The boy nodded and took notes. Then he looked back at us. "Will that be all?" he asked and we nodded. Then he walked off.

Chris looked at me. "I can't wait till we get home." he rubbed on my thigh. I blushed and moved his hand.

"Exactly. Wait." I said stressing wait. He chuckled and nodded.

We got our food and started to eat.

"Wait so you actually shot a guy in the ass cheek?" I said and he nodded and laughed.

"I was at my desk and ge came in talking bout he ain't got my money and I said Imma shoot yo ass and he turned to run and I shot his ass." I laughed at him and he chuckled.

"OMG baby you so crazy." I laughed and he smiled.

"Crazy for you baby." he said and I pecked his lips.

Then his phone buzzed. He looked at it and opened it. He looked at it confused then he zoomed it.

His whole mood changed. He looked at me with anger. I was confused. "What?" I asked as I drank some of the wine. He date the phone in front of me.

I seen it was when Ash kissed me outside. I choke on my wine but swallowed. I looked at the phone then at Chris.

"Chris I can explain-"

"So you fucking kissed him!" he yelled. I jumped and looked at him.

My phone buzzed and I looked at it. I opened the message from an unknown number.

It was a video. I press play and I seen Chris. Then a girl came in his office. I covered my mouth in awe.

He fucked her on his desk. I looked at him and he was confused. "What?!" he said send I threw the phone at him. He seen the video and his eyes began to get soft. "Nicole-"

"Get the hell away from me!" I yelled and walked out the building.

I can't believe he did that to me. He had me seating there like a fool. I loved him and he does this to me.

I felt arms wrap around me. I pushed him off me. "Get the hell of me!!" I yelled. He looked at me shocked.

"Nicole it was-"

"Don't you dare say its a fucking accident!!" I said with teary eyes. "I thought you cared for me?!" I said.

"Baby I do-"

"If you did you wouldn't have fucked that bitch!!" I yelled and he looked at me.

"You still kissed that nigga!!" he said. I looked at him.

"Ash kissed me. I don't like Ash. I love you. Im in love with you. But you just fucked that up for me!!" I said and he looked heart broken.

"Nicole." he hugged me. I looked at him.

"We need time apart Chris." I said. He looked at me.

"What? No. We can work this out." I shook my head.

"No Chris please if you love me you would let me go." I said.

"And if you loved me you would stay." he said. I pulled away from his embrace.

"Please Chris. I can't do this anymore. You breaking heart is too much for me." I said. He held his tongue.

"I-I..." he was about to say something but decided against it.
"Please?" I said. He sighed and nodded. I got in the car while he paid the bill.

Then he took us home.

I walked in the room and packed some clothes.

"Here." he said and dropped a book bag on the bed. I looked and it was filled with money. I looked at him.

"Chris you can't bride me-"

"No I just want you to be straight where ever you going. You can keep everything." he said and I nodded.

I got my stuff and walked out the house to my car and put my stuff in and got in.

Chris stood on the porch and he seen me start the car. I rolled down the window.

"Bye." he shook his head.

"Don't say by say see you later." he said and I felt my heart break a little more.

"See you later."I said and he waved. I backed out the drive way and out the neighborhood.

I guess Im starting a new life....

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

3.7M 48.1K 39
Always there is a easy and hard. A better and a worse. Running is easy. Running from the person you work for ? Without a doubt hard. I guess I'll jus...
246K 8.9K 34
In life, we do things we regret, or that we wish we could wipe from our memory forever. At the age of 15, I didn't think I'd regret anything until I...
1.7K 25 31
Have you ever had a perfect moment? Like when everything went your way or maybe even better? And sometimes that moment can last for so long that you...
36.7K 1.7K 20
* cannot be read as a stand alone * I hate him. I hate him so much. Why did he have to walk in here and do this to me? Why did he have to walk in h...