Lost Light (Book One in the L...

By Spacezii

[DISCLAIMER: THIS BOOK WAS STARTED YEARS AGO! IF THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG OR SLIGHTLY UNKNOWINGLY OFFENSIVE IT... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13

Chapter 7

914 39 20
By Spacezii

Adam yelped as he woke up, the blinding light from the outside burning his eyes.Covering his eyes with his hands,he noticed there was a figure sitting next to him.Sqinting and focusing his vision, he realized the figure was shaking,it's head in their eyes.Looking closer,he realized it was Jason.

"I dont wanna do this anymore.Everything is scaring me."

Adam made a noise,though his throat was dry.How long was he out?

"J-Ja-ason-"

The teacher spun around and almost immediately his mood changed.Though he was still very shaky.

"Oh!!Hello-Er....Good Morning Adam.How do you f-feel?"

Adam put aside his previous thoughts and sat up,though in pain he yelped once again.

"Ah! No!! Don't sit up,"Jason said alarmed.

All of a sudden,a purple light filled the room scaring the astronomy teacher,making him jump back.Out of thin air,Seto appeared.

"I asked you not to do that!",the blue eyed teacher yelled.Seto rolled his eyes.

"And I asked you to just check on Adam,1 hour ago,but you stayed here.Now go check with Ty.

Grumbling under his breath,Jason left the room.

"Now....How do you feel?"Seto asked.A cup of water appeared on the table beside him.Reaching out Adam drank the water,than answered.

"I guess...Im fine.My back is in alot of pain though."Adam paused,"What happened?"

"Well.After you took off your amulet,you became a bit crazy.Actually,you tried to attack everyone and almost killed all my guards.Remember how I told you that it hides things."

Adam nodded slowly.

"It seems to have been hiding something,a more feral side of you,all these years.When your the nephew of one of the big eight,you need to be careful of how much energy you give off.Gods such as Herobrine can track it down,especially without your amulet on."

Silence.Seto seemed to be thinking.

"Starting tomorrow I'm going to be training you how to use and control your magic fully.So get sleep and rest,I'll see you tomorrow."

And with that he turned to leave but then turned again.

"Oh and here you go,drink this before tommorow and you'll be fine."

A pink glass vile appeared in the air as he opened the door and left.

Silence.

The door opened again.This was the last person he expected to see.Ty stood by the door and stared at his old friend, then sighed.

"Look,I need to talk to you..."

"About why you became my enemy?Ya,let's hear it,"The golden eyed boy said sarcastically.

Ty gave him a weird look and his brows went inward,humanly growling for once.
Adam also noticed that his wings and tail were gone,his eyes and headphones green like normal.He scratched the back of his head and sat down in the chair Jason was before.

"When we were kids,I didn't know about this.I was just as naive and innocent as you were before this.I believed everything.Remember how you would always joke about how my parents looked nothing like me?"

Adam faintly began to visualize his parents in his head.Both of them had blue eyes and blonde hair,fatter bodies,freckles dotting their shoulders and head.His older brother had green eyes,but was still larger than him.But Tyler had always been the odd one out,deep crimson thick hair,pale skin,much hairier and skinny.

"Yes."He answered uninterested.

"Well you were right."

"I was?!"

Ty stared at him weirdly.

"Calm down.I just said you were right.Anyway, I was adopted by them,just like your family.Only,while your family told you many things about your past and have gave you the amulet,my family keep alot from me.They believed that me knowing my past was a burden and honestly...dangerous.And they weren't wrong...."

Adam waited for him to continue,but Ty seemed lost in thought.Finally he spoke.

"You remember when I went missing last year,correct?"

Adam nodded.

"Well the story behind that was,one day after school when we parted ways,I decided to take the long way home.I wasn't looking forward to my parents arguing the 7th time that week,so I decided to go to Crown's Pizza.But turning the corner on Alli Ave,I heard a yelp in the alleyway.Thats the day I met Seto for the first time.He was in the corner being surrounded by 4 ghostly figures and bleeding.I-I had to do something.So I beat them up,but one of them took my headphones clean off and then,I couldn't move my body.I wasn't in control of it.A-And I almost a-attacked...."

Adam looked at him with worry as he recomposed himself.

"Then he brought me here....after he knocked me out...to Gardnen."

"Gardnen?"

"That's where the real world is,the blimp,that city, everyone here.This is the kingdom of Gardnen.It holds the smaller cities of Stowne,Siles,Scaldris,Avis,Obsurus and Hydris.Then there's Horos..but that is another story for another time."

Silence.

"Anyway,when I woke up,then Seto told me the next portal to my "original"world was in a month.I panicked and told him I had a family and I said that you would be worried.When I mentioned you, he stopped what he was doing and looked at me with the weirdest expression.He took a breath in and then explained everything to me.The Truth.Who I was meant to be...and who I was meant to kill ."

Ty began to shake.Adam reached out and touched his shoulder kindly.He flinched away.

"Adam,Ty is not m-my real name.Apparently it's...Deadlox.That's the name my real parents gave me."

The golden eyed boy looked at him with a confused look and burst into laughter.

"Deadlox?W-What kind of name is that?!"

"Don't laugh.It gets worst.Apparently,I'm the Prince of the UnderWorld here."

Adam stared at him with a blank expression and then after a few seconds burst out laughing louder.So much it made his side hurt.

"Shut up you idiot!!!I'm not supposed to be in here with you!Now let me finish talking before Seto-"

A distant voice called out for his headphoned friend.Ty gave him a annoyed look before he left the room,leaving Adam to rest for the remainder of the night peacefully,putting everything to the back of his mind.
___________

The next morning,Adam struggled to get up from bed.Though that healing potion had healed most of his pain,much of the lingering hurt remained.

On the wall,there was a circle like item which seemed to be a clock,though Adam couldn't read it with all the nonsense it posed.

Walking down the stairs of the hallway he realized he was on floor five,the one for the generals and highups.

On the second floor,he realized everything was quiet until he bumped into something.Looking in front of him,he saw it was Er-Seto with his arms crossed.

"Your late.2 hours late",he said looking at the time on the wall.

"I'm still a bit confused with the time and it's designing."

Seto have him an unimpressed state and shrugged.

"Fine,I'll explain it more to you later.Just try to be on time."He said turning and walking down the hallway.Walking down the long hallways and staircases, they finally made it to a backyard sort of environment, but with trees surrounding it.

"Isn't that dangerous? Especially if we're training and all?"

Adam couldn't see his face but he could tell from his tone he was impatient.

"Its to hide us.Herobrines forces and spies lay watching all around the city. And we cant afford another attack after last month. Lost too many......"

Silence.

"Its also to hide your powers from the radars in the sky over the city."

Adam stiffened. Was this guy really that dangerous.

"Anyway, lets begin. Something easy....."

Suddenly, a circle of arrows surrounded Adam, each flying at him a top speed, his eyes wide. Putting his hands out,he hoped that nothing would happen, but atlas something did happen.

A large yellow sword appeared into his hand and without thinking the yellow eyed boy began to slash and break the arrows appearing on his sides in an orderly fashion. Left, Right, Left, Right. Then they were all gone.

"Impressive. You can summon weapons out of your bare hands. Similar to what Herobrine can do."

Adam, in which was out of breath on the wooden porch floor, huffed out an answer.

"I-I.... *huff*... I can't..... *huff huff*I don't even... even know h-how I did *that *....."

"Just focus your energy and I'm sure you can do it.... Let's try summoning a wooden axe."

Adam rolled his eyes standing up.

"And what if I can't!? Does that mean I get to go home, to my " fake home "?! What if you got the wrong guy? I bet there's millions like me. "

Seto looked at him finally with a serious expression.

"And Im not disagreeing with you on that statement. Notch, Herobrine and Alanak have had many children with mortals whether woman or man over the centuries. But I was told by The Elder Conciliate by using my magic, that there was a prophecy:

One will be found in a lost land
Three will be chosen in the land of illusions
An archer will curve hope into the mission
A leader will give determination to his followers
A prince will be found in the biome without air
An assassin will kill all hope
The last will perish by the hands of a blinded man
The first battle between family will curve the way of the future

So, indeed there my be many like you out there, but none have been found or have been as gifted as you. The first two lines of the prophecy have been completed. There are six more left. Face it Adam, you are destined to save this world and its people...... Depending on what path you take. "

Adam's shoulders sagged. His face bore a confused expression.

"Depending on what views people may have in this world and what they may say, you might change your mind later on. Not everyone hates Heron."

"From what Ive heard this" long lost " uncle of mine is sort of an ass. How could they not? "

Seto seemed to be thinking.

"To some.... the " ass " is a complete savior."

"How could he be a savior?According to everything around us he seems like a bad guy."

Seto sighed.

"Before Heron was in power,many people in Gardenen were poor.Only the middle class and rich were appreciated. Royals tried to pay mind to the poor, but something always got into the way. When Notch was killed off the thrown and the darkness appeared, Heron made it so that the poor were valued in the same way that the rich once were, no matter what. Crime and evil-doing prospered.Many rich families were split apart and many...
w-were killed right.... ". Seto's voice seemed to quiver.

"K-Killed right in front of there children's eyes..... Then the children.... were split apart into groups. Never to see their siblings again.

Adam's vision tunneled.

He was standing on the side of a group of small children. Everything was covered in soot and debris. Out of what he could see, he saw three... no four children. They were huddling in the corner of the room, where a line of kids was seen going to another.

There was a taller young lady, she seemed to be the oldest. There were blankets in her arms, covering something moving, it must have been a pet. Then there were two boys who looked almost exactly alike,looking at each other in silence. Last there was a small boy who bore dirty-blond hair and purple eyes like the older sister sitting on the floor.

The image changed to someone crying and screaming in a strong man's arms. Taking a second look, he realized the purple eyed small child was being dragged away from his siblings, his older sibling was being thrown on her knees and then a loud bang and scream.....

He was back to reality.

Seto was on the floor shaking.

"Seto?..."

Seto wiped his face.

"T-Thats why you have to stop him. If this kingdom keeps going the way it has, there will be no one left to witness a revolution. So many people have died already, but you can stop this, with the help of the chosen 8 of the prophecy. If something happens to me, I want you to tell Ty he's in charge, will you do so."

Adam nodded. But at the moment he was more worried about what he saw due to his "powers" a few seconds back.

"Seto.... What happened to your family..."

The sorcerer tensed.

"What do you mean? What happened to my family? Did you see something?"

"Yes, I did. When we were at school, I had asked you why you didnt want to show me your parents.Was it because you didn't have...a-a family?"

Seto was silent,but suddenly the yellow eyed teenager felt the aura of the air around them turn tense,maybe even a mix of negative emotions as well.The most prominent one, anger.

"Adam that's enough...." he said quietly, though the teen couldn't hear him, he just kept blabbering on.

"You know you could've just told me what had happened. No wait.... probably back then I wouldn't have believed you. But still how could he do that...."

"Adam....Please Stop."

"Did you see where they were taken?! Perhaps their still alive! Maybe we can save them and bring them to safety-"

"ADAM!!! THATS ENOUGH!!!" Seto yelled angered.

Adam shrunk down as Seto stood above him threateningly. His aura around him became visually hot pink, but then lowered back to deep purple as he realized what he had just done. He turned and leaned upon the fence post leading out to the wilderness.

"The're all dead. You cant save them, nobody can. They died a long time ago. It would be a waste to bring them back, they would just get killed again."

Adam being the nice person he was, was going to ask why but his question was answered for him.

"They all possessed some sort of magic ability. The power to go against the high power and Heron. Many spices were wiped out. All of them were killed...."

"Oh...."

Seto sighed once more.

"Go back upstairs. I need time to think. The next training will be on Friday, but not with me, I have business elsewhere. Ty will be taking care of your training until I return. Thankyou for your time."

Adam nodded and walked back inside. Seto waited until he left and teleported to his office to being packing.

It was finally time to tell them.

________________

Finally I have finished this chapter!!!
2380 words geez.

First, Happy Summer Everyone!!! Though I am in summer school for 6 weeks I hope you enjoy your summer!!!! Do alot of things guys!!!

Second, I'm sure many of you have heard and seen the video of Sky (Or Ad now) quitting Sky Vs Gaming and SkyDoesMinecraft. Due to this Vision Squad- The Beginning will not be completed, but re-written eventually. I want to finish this series before I move on to the next. But this doesn't mean Im stopping this series. I'll probably make more like this lol.

Also, I'm happy that Adam has finally made the decision to move on from Minecraft. Even though I like the game, his videos were too kid-friendly and cringy. And I missed the old non-kid friendly Adam. I'm glad his music is doing so well because I love it as well. I hope his vlog channel does just as great as SkyDoesMinecraft did.

Thankyou for your patience for this chapter and see you in the next one!

Peace!! 👌💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 64 13
My life has been thrown upside down, and now I'm questioning my entire existence. Who am I really? I can't live both lives, and their are people out...
7.2K 479 26
When it comes to the Skaldia Kingdom, the King could care less. But his son does care, Prince Adam Skylen. Adam knowns his home is in trouble and is...
74.9K 1.7K 56
THIS BOOK IS BEING RE-WRITTEN. Meet TJ. She is the most geekiest girl you could ever meet. She has dark Ginger hair with charcoal and plum coloured...
8.7K 205 14
So, stories about Team Crafted. I'm not writing this book anymore, but feel free to read it. This was my first book I ever posted on Wattpad, so it'...