Surprising Love (One shots)

By BrianaLynn

Romance oneshot's about ONE DIRECTION, 5SOS, JUSTIN BIEBER, TWILIGHT, HARRY POTTER, ETC. Just message me your... More

Chasing Lauren (Niall Horan for PeaceLoveChucksx)
Call Me Maybe (Harry Styles for Song 88)
Knew You Were Trouble (Aro Volturi for VolturiRose)
I Believe In Us (Zayn Malik for jujusjerry)
Like A Love Story (Alec Volturi for alexis11145)
Beautiful Creatures (Alec Volturi for Kkessler53)
Time (Edward Cullen for Ladybug1834)

Be My Love (Alec Volturi for kritinnmo)

1K 14 5
By BrianaLynn

Alec Volturi love story for kritinnmo

(Hope you like it sorry its sooooo late. )

character:

Kristin Hope Cullen (Half- vampire)

I glanced around as Bella ran to save my idiot of a brother.

Alice and I had been stopped by the police. Some human's call them the po-po. Why? I don't know. I was never like most humans.

I am indeed half human.

Not most people, vampire's especially, know about me. Bella is the only human. Other than that it's only the veggie vampire's that know about me. Denali's included.

Now i feel as if i am going to cry. I was afraid not even Bella could save my brother, that he was determined to end his life. When he does step into the sun, the guard will kill him. Bella will die for knowing about us and there is a posibility Alice and I will die as well.

Nobody will be able to save us.

I looked over to see Alice flirting her way out of a ticket. The man's heart was beating faster at every word she spoke and eyelash she bat. Poor guy sounded like he was about to have a heart attack.

He finally winked at her before saying something in Italian and walking toward an alley. She then turned to me.

"Hurry, let's go." She rushed out. In a blink she was at my side, opening the door and pulling me from the stolen car.

She rushed into the shadows pulling me along with her.

"What did you say to him Alice?" I asked her. She glanced down into my deep blue eyes.

"Well Kristin. Let's just say i promised that very nice man something a 14 year old should never do or hear. Okay?" She patted my brown hair before continuing to hurry down through the shadows.

I gagged.

All over people turned to gwauk at me. I know i'm beautiful, but i don't FEEL beautiful. Does that make any sence? My family aways tell me i'm beautiful but i just don't understand....

Finally we made it to the clocktower where, apperently, Edward and Bella had disappeared into before they were seen.

Alice swiftly kicked the door in revealing a franic looking Bella. Edward's back was slightly turned toward us. Along with them were 2 Volturi men.

"Come on guys, let's behave ourselves shall we?" Alice chirped happily. I could tell it was a little fake though.

"There are ladies present." I reminded them smiling happily. I was always happy, even in the worst of situations.

"Please Edward, be reasonable about this." The one with the honey blonde hair said to my brother. I found it entertaining to see their stiff frames.

I believe his name was Demetri and his companion was Felix. I remembered all the stories Carlisle had told me.

Edward was still protectively in front of Bella, not at all liking the way the 2 male vampires were watching her.

"Enough." A strong, feminine voice echoed through the large room.

Felix and Demetri seemed to instantly relax at that voice. It was obvious to even Bella, a human, that the voice was higher up in power than them. It gave them a sense of protection.

A young girl then came around the corner. She looked to be a few years older than myself.

Her black cloak billowed around her as she removed the hood showing her angelic face. Her pink lips showed out against her pale face.

Her blonde hair was pulled into a high bun. Her red eyes held no emotion.

"Jane." Edward said. I could sense his wearyness.

"Aro sent me to see what was taking so long." Her voice was emotionless like her face. Filled with nothing but emptyness.

"Let's not keep him waiting." Demetri let out a little smirk.

Felix looked at us as if he was watching his prey.

Alice grabbed onto my elbow and led me down the never ending stairs, hallways and even an elevator. That had very cheery music given the fact we were being lead to our deaths.

Although this was no laughing matter. We could all very well die today if the leaders chose that as our fate.

On the way down the hallway we saw a receptionist.

"Jane." She grinned standing up and bowing.

She didn't spare a glance and she spoke. "Gianna."

Felix winked at her as she sat back down, giggling at the look he gave her.

Bella asked questions to Edward about why Gianna, a human, was there.

"So she wants to be a...." Bella trailed off to Edward before Demetri talked from behind us.

"And so she will."

Jane put in her few words.

"Or dessert." She responded snidely.

I stopped the gulp I had from surfacing. I had to admit Jane did have a certain Dracula quality to her, if there was a female Dracula.

She continued leading us done the hall until we got to gigantic doors.

Whatever happened behind those doors would seal our fate. If we lived (By some miracle) nothing would be the same. If we died nothing would be the same.

The thought of them going through that made my heart faultier.

Jane was walking ahead of us and Demetri and Felix were behind us.

2 vampires stood at the large double golden doors at the end.

Jane nodded once before the men opened the golden double doors and led us into a large room where I smelled many vampires.

Aro stood in the front of all of them, you could see how closely Aro focused on us. How much Cauis glared as he watched from his throne and Marcus looked like he couldn't care less.

Various Volturi gaurd's stared at us, mainly Bella and me.

Each had a differant shade of grey cloak. Jane's was a deep black dress, i loved the darkness of the color. I didn't really want to stare though. I have a feeling she wouldn't hesitate to eat me.

"Sister. They send you out for one and you come back with 2...... And to halves. What a clever girl." A deep voice said from near Caius, the blonde vampire.

Jane immediantly abandoned us as we walked into the middle of the large room. She walked up to a vampire that could be her twin if it wasn't for the brown hair on his head and for him being slightly taller. He was 16 at the latest.

He wore a deep black suit, the same color as Jane's. His scarlet eyes stared at her with an emotion i don't really know what to call.

His pale skin matched her's and she came up to him. I didn't even see him look in our direction.

His deep red lips smirked down at her 5'2 frame. His brown hair had an old Justin Bieber look to it, flopping just the right way.

He was at least 6' tall.

Jane laughed, reminding me of a baby's giggle how it twinkled.

"Alec."

They kissed eachother's cheek's. That caused me to want to rip Jane's face off. It wasn't fair her lips touched the pale skin of that boy and mine didn't.

Calm down Kristin, it's his sister.

The name Alec actually suited him alot. He has this old time feel to him, but also a gentamanly one also. You know, if he didn't want to kill me possibly.

He wrapped her hand in his and turned his attention to my brother.

"Welcome back Edward." He nodded. "Feeling better?"

Edward's eyes tightened on the greek god in front of us. "Marginally."

"Edward!" Aro spoke loudly. "Your back!"

He flung his arms out. He was extremely perky and even i knew it was fake entusiasam.

"And Alice and Bella are here after all!" He grinned as Bella cowered into Edwards side.

Aro turned his gaze to me and his eyes glazed over.

"And Kristin as well?" His eyes widened happily. "Marvelous!"

Yeah until you eat me, i thought.

"This is just wonderful! Everyone together at last. I just love a happy ending." Aro continued looking at us.

"Yes." Edward practically snorted.

"Oh, my mistake dear one's. I have not introduced myself. I am Aro. These are my brother's, Marcus and Caius. I tend to get ahead of myself, i feel as if i already know you." He smiled his perfect smile.

"Alice Cullen. I see you can tell the future, extrodinary." He smiled wider. "And Bella Swan. Your an interesting creature aren't you? You have caused much trouble."

Edward clutched Bella tighter. Aro turned to me, looking deep in taught.

"And of course young Kristin. Such a secret are we? I have barely seen you in Edward's memories. I have the feeling you are avoiding me......"

I just stared at him, not moving.

"Youre the special one, aren't you?" He asked again.

"So I have been told." I said with no feeling.

"May I?" He asked, holding his hand out to me as he got closer.

I nodded, placing my hand in his as he bowed over it.

He saw my thoughts, all of them. I watched as my entire life flashed before his eyes. From the time i was born, till i met the Cullen's, even the Cullen's learning what i was.

Aro's eyes began to shine, seeing that little part of my brain. He seemed to be in awe before my hand dropped to my side.

He took a small step back, smiling widely at me.

"Remarkable. Half vampire... Half human." Gasp's sounded threw the room.

"How is THAT possible?" Cauis asked rudely.

"Cauis certainly you know how it works. As it seems vampires can have babies with human women. Although i would not try to." He still stared at me. "One for the history books! If only you didn't feed on animals....."

"No." Edward hissed grabbing my arm and pushing me toward Alice. "She will not be a pet Aro."

I saw the guard's jump ready for a fight at any second. One that Edward would surely lose.

"Relax Edward. It was merely a suggestion."

"One she is not interested in." Edward glared.

Aro sighed loudly.

"Remarkable powers Kristin. Bella?" Bella glanced at Edward nervously. He nodded and she gave Aro her hand.

He was silent a moment.

"Remarkable. I hear absolutely nothing." He took a few steps away from us. "I wonder.... If she is amune to all our powers. Jane dear?"

My head jerked toward the blonde girl seeing her smile, almost a smirk.

"No." Edward hissed as he made a run for her. "No."

"Pain." Jane said. No use of force behind the words. A simple, innocent word before Edward fell to his knees, back arching. Bella made a move to jump toward him but was gripped onto by a guard and swiftly I was pulled into someone else's arms.

My arms were being gripped lightly by cold hands. My eyes traveled up the arms to the red eyes of Jane's twin.

I didn't struggle, not that I wanted to.

Alice leaned down next to Edward as Bella yelled and I stared into the beautiful eyes in front of me, those beautiful red eyes staring back.

Edward immediantly gasped as the pain stopped and Jane's voice echoed off the walls.

"Master."

"Go ahead Jane dear."

I could only imagine that he was telling her to use her power on Bella. I didn't care at the moment, Alec mattered.

"This may hurt just a little." Her voice held the innocence of a child. Alec tore his eyes from my face and face his sister, still holding tightly to my arm, although not to tight to add discomfort.

I faced my eyes on Bella. I saw her brown eyes go from Jane to the ground and keep flickering back.

Jane's smirk widened as Bella fell to the ground in pain. She clutched her stomach in pain as she was positioned on her knees gasping.

Aro laughed as if it was the funniest thing, breaking Jane's concentration as she turned toward him.

"Wonderful!" He grinned happily. "It seems only some powers work against our young Bella here."

Edward was being gripped by Felix now, Alice being held by the neck by Demetri.

"I wonder.... If it would work on Kristen." Aro continued once Bella had picked herself off the marble floor.

I felt Alec's arm tense around me as Aro clasped his hands in front of him.

"Aro do you think that is wise?" Marcus addressed him.

"Now, now Marcus. I will make sure nothing happens to our dear Kristen here. Alec?"

At his name Alec let go of me, hesitantly. He walked over to his twin and stood beside her looking rather worried.

"Jane? If you would." Aro was grinning even more than he had with Bella.

Jane smiled softly at me and I waited for the boiling pain to began. I waited for what felt like a long time before Aro clapped enthusiastically and laughed loudly.

"Wonderful Jane thank you. Well Kristin it seems you have a shield such as Bella's but yours.... Is stronger than any I have ever seen." Aro sighed happily. "Truly wonderful."

That was the second Marcus decided to stand up, eyes focused on me.

"Yes Marcus?" Aro asked amused as he held out his hand.

Marcus touched it.

It was a mere second of contact but the look on Aro's face made the room brighten remarkably. His eyes brightened as we looked toward his brother Marcus, like everyone else seemed to be doing.

"NO!" Edward hissed, gripping my waist as slamming me into his side.

Aro smiled cheerily. "Now Edward no one can help these things espically not young Alec here."

I glanced at Alec to see him staring at me, fascinated. His eye brows were furrowed a bit, his red eyes staring intently at me. His arms were behind his back and he was standing tall.

I blushed, letting my hair cover my face.

Edward hissed again. "He can and he will. It can be anyone but my sister."

Alec's head snapped to the side. His gaze challenging my brother... For me?

"Edward the feeling Alec possesses for Kristin are not at all what you think." Marcus spoke for the first time. He looked at me like a father would, caring.

(Marcus's mate, Aro's sister, never died!)

That was more than any Cullen had ever looked at me. Sure they were my 'family' and i felt connected with them, but i never really felt the term father and mother come naturally to me. I've never called Esme and Carlisle that.

"Really Edward?" Aro's eyes narrowed slightly. "Tell me, how much do you care for Bella?"

Edward tensed and gripped Bella tighter. Her face contained a look of absolute horror. I could tell from her face it was because there was the possibility of dying on her mind.

Edward didn't answer and I assumed he was reading everyone's mind.

Aro and Edward had a stare down, neither glancing away from the other. They were both totally focused on the other vampire. I looked from Edward to Aro and back again a few times.

Then I looked toward Alec. His red eyes were narrowed into slit's as he stared at Edward, his pale hands were clenched into tight fist's.

Jane was standing beside him. Her small hands her clenched onto his left arm, her red eyes narrowed slightly at Edward also.

Aro walked closer, making Edward and Alice tense more. In turn Demetri and Felix tensed also, stepping closer to the middle of the room we are in.

"You see the problem here Edward? You choose." Marcus said from his throne. Slowly he rose. "Alec?"

Alec stepped forward eyes still narrowed at Edward, Jane still on his arm.

"Either Kristin stays, or you 3 die." Caius nodded from his throne, clearly getting what all this was about. "Either way the girl stays."

I stood there as I realized Edward no longer had me at his side and neither did Alice. If anything they were using me as a shield almost.

I looked up to Aro who was a few feet from me. "What do I have to do with this?"

Aro smiled cheerily. "Alec? Come meet Kristin."

I held my breathe as Jane detached herself from Alec and allowed him to move forward toward Aro until he stood next to him.

The way he moved was majestic. It was sort of an untamed beauty.

"Alec, this is Kristin. Kristin, darling this is Alec." Aro smiled brilliantly like an accomplishment had been made.

I met the beautiful red eyes of Alec in front of me. I watched as he slightly smirked before taking the few steps to me and bowing in front of me. He grabbed my hand in his cold one and kissed it gently.

"It is a pleasure to meet you Kristin. Has anyone told you that you are the most beautiful creature anyone has had the pleasure of setting eyes upon?" He looked up at me as he stood. I noticed he didn't let his cold hand slip from mine.

I blushed, glancing up through my eyelashes. "Hello Alec. No I cannot say anyone has."

He stared into my eyes deeply. "Come."

That was the only word he spoke as he held his arm out and as if I was in a trance, I took it. My hand wrapped onto his elbow as he led me over to where Jane stood.

He placed me between himself and Jane. It actually frightened me, Jane that is.

I looked up to see her looking down at me. Not trace of disgust on her face but a slight smile.

"Hello." She nodded to me softly and turned back to Edward, Bella and Alice.

"What to do with you know." Aro looked deep in thought. I knew in his head was thinking of what do, even with their amazing gifts.

"You already know what you are going to do Aro." Marcus replied from where he sat at his throne again.

"She knows to much." Caius sneered. "She's a liability."

They were talking about Bella. It was true, she was a liability, I'm surprised she has kept the secret this long. She can't stop whining for 5 minutes.

Totally lost in my thoughts the next thing I saw was Alec in the middle of the room, gripping Bella's arm as Demetri gripped Alice's neck in a strong hold.

Jane still remained next to me, a small smirk on her beautiful face as Edward twitched and struggled in pain, it hurt to watch, especially him suffering like that.

Bella then began to beg for Edwards life.

That all stopped when Aro began to speak to her, breaking Jane's concentration.

"Bella, I have seen through my brother that he does not have any feelings that you have for him. Marcus can see relationships my dear and I can clearly say it is not the same."

At this point Bella looked like a helpless pigeon. Of course she always has, ever since she moved to Forks with her druggie foster mother.

"What do you mean?"

"The feelings Edward has for you are not love. They are thirst, if he was your soul mate then the bond would be gold, yours is a mere green, meaning envy. You envy his immortality and Edward envy's your humanism." Marcus said.

Bella stood still. She wasn't even blinking.

"Edward?" She turned to face him.

"Yes Bella. It's true, all of it." Edward breathed harshly.

She took in a deep breathe and nodded.

"Now what to do." Aro nodded to himself deep in thought before his face grinned.

"Now you have a choice. 3 weeks Edward, to kill her or we come and do it. No changing the girl, for we know of the bad outcome if you do and you will be punished. Now I hear our meal coming." He smiled.

"Alec will show you out." Marcus nodded once, only barely as he stood next to Aro. Caius got up and stood on Aro's other side.

"Then we should be leaving." Edward said gruffly and latched onto Bella's arm.

Alec had come beside me and held an arm out to me which I placed my hand in the crook of his elbow.

"I think it may be best if you join Alec, Kristin." Marcus nodded.

"We wouldn't want to have any accidents." Caius drawled.

Alec swiftly lead me out the door, followed by a hysterical Bella and 2 vary calm vampires.

"You won't kill me right Edward?"

Silence answered her.

A ways down the corridor a group of tourists met us, taking pictures of everyone, even Alec. Though I don't blame them.

I saw Alec smirk a little as a gorgeous blonde vampire known as Heidi led the group. Alec said something in Italian and Heidi laughed with a small smile directed at me.

It was as if all of these vampires knew something I didn't.

I had to admit now that I wasn't being led to my death this place was actually beautiful.

Alec led us all to the elevators that we had come from less than an hour earlier except now Gianna, the human secretary was no longer at her desk.

"We request that you stay in the walls of the city until nightfall, we don't want to call attention to you." Alec gripped the Volturi cloak Edward had been wearing in this hand.

Edward was now pulling on a sweatshirt that had seemed to have come from no where.

Edward nodded once and gripped Bella's arm again and pulled her into the elevator, with out a glance at me.

Alice at least had the decency to offer a small smile before joining him and disappearing.

"Shall we go Kristin?" Alec asked me when I looked up to meet his brilliant red eyes.

"Go where exactly?"

"Wherever you would like. We could go have a meal with the others, walk to your new rooms, anything inside the castle walls until nightfall that is." He showed me his brilliantly white teeth in a smile.

"A meal?" My eyebrows scrunched together.

"Those people in the hall. That's where they were headed. The leaders didn't want you there in case you were hurt." His eyes looked at me as if it was an everyday occurrence.

Which here it probably was.

"Do I... have to... you know." I trailed off. "Eat them?"

"No my love. I would never force you to do something that you were not comfortable with." He smiled brightly as he escorted me down hallways everywhere and I was beyond sure we were lost.

"Why do you call me love?" I furrowed my eyebrows together.

"Well my sweet, that is a story for another day. Now I believe I shall leave you with my sister in your room so I may feed." He blinked a few times. To me though it looked as though he was batting them.

"Your sister?"

"Yes. Jane is my sister." He turned down another hallway with a marble floor and many windows.

"I know that. But are you sure she wants to stay with me? Aren't there more important things she could be doing?" I asked him.

"Yes but she would much rather spend time with you."

"And why would that be?"

"So full of questions, aren't you my dear?" Alec chuckled as he came to a stop in front of an extravagant white door with gold trim.

"I like knowing things." I smiled up at him.

"Well love, would you like to know what your room looks like?" He gripped the golden handle until I nodded excitedly. He twisted it gently with a small flick of his wrist and pushed lightly.

"After you."

I stepped in and was utterly breathless. The walls were stone of coarse. The floors were utterly covered in fluffy white carpet, which matched the white furniture perfectly.

A medium sized TV sat on a wide dresser, next to the wardrobe.

I had always wanted a wardrobe.

The only few splashes of color were the bedspread and pillows, which were a bright blue. A blue chair with a white fuzzy blanket sat in front of a clean white desk. A black computer sat on top of it along with notebooks and every type of pen and pencil imaginable.

On each side of the bed were 2 white side tables. Each held a blue lamp on the top.

"Wow."

"Do you like it?" His voice startled me, for a moment I forgot I was not alone. His closeness startled me because I was not expecting it.

"I have to leave my dear but Jane shall be here in a moment. I hear her now." He kissed my hand. "I shall be back."

And with that he disappeared.

In his place was his blonde twin, which scared me slightly. On her face was a small smile though, much to my astonishment.

"Hello Kristin. It's nice to finally introduce myself to you. I am Jane as you probably know." She showed her perfect white teeth in a pleased smile.

"Hello Jane." I cleared my throat, making her smile widen into a grin.

"Now Kristin, no need to be so tense. I just wanted to speak to the newest member of the guard." She took her hand from behind her back, showing a deep black cloak.

"Member... Guard?" I stuttered.

"Oh yes Kristin. I guess my brother did not mention that fact. You are allowed in the guard although we don't act like a guard when its just us. We are more family." She snorted. "Except Demetri. How he annoys me."

"I thought you to were together....." I blurted out before my eyes widened.

Her's widened also a tiny bit. "Why do you say that."

"I just.... Just noticed the small looks you gave to each other. After you did that thing to Edward. He looked almost proud." I told her, feeling very uncomfortable.

"Well I do have to say I.... Appreciate his tracking ability." She trailed out. "Now when night falls i'm going to take you shopping for clothes."

It was silent. Not the comfortable silence but the more awkward kind.

"Would you like to come to my room?" Jane asked suddenly.

"If you would like me too."

"Come on. I will tell you all about Alec." She grinned, grabbing my arm and pulling me down the hall to her own room.

I couldn't help but blush.

(5 months later)

I think it was safe to say if I wasn't in love with Alec when I first got here then I was now.

Alec had 2 different sides. One was the sadistic and cruel, much like Jane. But the other was the charming, caring Alec. Both sides of Alec I adored and I had to admit I actually liked the sadistic way Jane and Alec would look at the people on trial.

Presently I was waiting for Jane to show up and in the mean time I was terrorizing Gianna. I absolutely did not like this girl. She was nice to everyone. Too nice and I didn't like it.

Okay maybe it was the fact she wouldn't stop flirting with Alec.

Maybe.

Jane was about ready to kill Gianna herself if Aro didn't make up his mind to change her or not. She was just about fed up with it.

She had confessed to Heidi and I awhile ago that she liked him but didn't know if he felt the same. Heidi had asked Felix to find out, which he did.

Although we didn't tell Jane until later when she threatened us.

Heidi, Jane and I were close. Of coarse i was close to all the guard but mainly i was closest to Alec.

He was beaut-

"Kristin? Finally I found you." Alec's musical voice came from behind me.

"I didn't know i was lost." I giggled, turning to face him.

"Come on Love. The sun is setting now."

It had become a common thing for Alec and I since the first day I was here to take walks in the garden at sunset and sit on the bench there.

It was a nightly routine for us.

By the time we made it to the garden the sun was already descending in the sky.

"You look very nice tonight." Alec commented as we sat at the bench.

"Thank you." Jane had spent an hour picking my outfit.

"Very beautiful."

"You look nice too Alec." I blushed.

"Kristin, a few months ago you asked me why I called you love. Do you remember?"

"Yes." How could I forget?"

"You remember what Edward said about soul mates? What you all believed Bella was?" He asked again.

Edward had not killed Bella, or changed her but had continued to be with her. That sparked an immediate reaction in the Volturi and she was 'disposed of' as Caius put it.

"What does that have to do with it?" I looked into his red eyes.

"Kristin, you are mine, my singer. La Tua Cantante. Your blood sing's to me in a joyous way, not one of thirst." Alec looked deeply into my eyes. "Kristin, what i'm saying is I love you."

My silence must have crushed him because he sighed.

"Just... Forget i said anything Kristin."

In less than a second i jumped into his lap, wrapping both arms around him in a hug.

"Love-"

"Alec, i love you too. Since i first saw you, i knew you were mine."

"Oh.... Kristin?"

"Yes Love?"

He chuckled. "Will you be my..... girlfriend? Oh in my day it was called courting."

"Yes Alec." I giggled. "I will 'court' you."

Those few words sealed our fate for the rest of our lives.

Jane of course was ecstatic and no one could calm her down until Demetri took her away. Caius and Aro were happy enough.

Felix just rolled his eyes and gave Demetri his money. Apparently the guard had bet on us.

Marcus was happy too. He was like a father to me in a lot of ways.

Alec Volturi was the best thing to ever happen to me.

*****

SO SO SO SORRY THAT IT TOOK SO LONG KRISTIN!

But i have it up now. I made it super long for you as an apology.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 4.7K 18
"You know that place between sleep and awake, that place where you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you. That's where I'...
3.5K 118 8
Alice, Leah and an Oc get together go with them on their journey in this one shot :) hope you have a fun time reading it ✅ Kinda cringe, I'll be rewr...
26.6K 102 63
Just everyday 1D being 1D there are lots of cussing, flirting, sexual contact and lots LOTS more. I hope you guys love this thanks!
7.6K 115 32
Oneshots of your favorite Twilight characters!