Rajveer-Naina - Izhar-e-Mohob...

By RAINALRL

Hello, everyone! I am writing a short OS on my all time favourite couple Rajveer-Naina from the TV series Lef... More

Izhar-e-Mohobatt

2.5K 117 58
By RAINALRL

As he was doing push-ups, all the times that he has spent with Naina started flashing through his mind. The times he had spent with her on the mentorship camp, the times he has touched her face, her beautiful smile, her gorgeous eyes, the way she looks at him.

All the memories were flashing through his mind; he increases his speed while doing push-ups.

"NAHII...",

yells Rajveer, unable to take it anymore,

"ye sach nahi hai", abruptly stops the push-ups, "mein Naina se pyaar nahi karta."

Getting up, he takes few steps forward, "Aisa nahi ho sakta", shaking his head in a negative way, "Jhoot hai ye."

After taking few breaths, he yells "Jhoot hai ye..", while trying to punch the wall.

Suddenly, he hears a voice from the back, "Kya jhoot hai Raj?".

Rajveer turns around and finds Naveen sitting, and looking directly at Rajveer.

"NAVEEN!", says Rajveer, while walking few steps towards Naveen.

Rajveer kneels down in front of Naveen, "Naveen!!", says Rajveer while touching Naveen's face and shoulders. And hugs Naveen tightly.

After breaking the hug, Rajveer asked "Aisay kyun dekh raha hai mujhe?", as he sees Naveen looking at him with a little smirk on his face. Unable to understand Naveen's expressions, Rajveer explains "dekh Naven, wo..wo sach nahi hai", while touching Naveen's face, "paglay mein janta hun ke wo teri behan hai. Mein uska..mein uska mentor hoon yaar.". Noticing Naveen's silence, Rajveer further explains, "mein sirf...mein sirf us pe koi aanch nahi aanay dena chahta..Mein ussay sirf bacha raha hoon yaar."

Looking at Rajveer, Naveen finally ask, "to phir tunay ye saza kyun accept ki?". Seeing Rajveer's nervousness, Naveen asks again, "Nainsaafi ke khilaaf tunay awaz kyun nahi uthai Raj?"

Unable to take Naveen's questions anymore, Rajveer abruptly gets up and says, "mujhe phasaya gaya hai yaar, tu janta hai achi tarah se Major Bhargav ko yaar.."

"Haan janta hun", says Naveen while getting up, "lekin kya tu bhi khud ko gunnahgaar manta hai Raj?"

"Naveen...please yaar...", says Rajveer while looking at Naveen due to his sudden question.

Smirking a bit, Naveen says "Dekh Raj, Naina tujhay trust karti hai...wo sirf tujh pe bharoosa karti hai".

Looking back at Naveen, Rajveer holds his shoulders and says "Mein janta hoon Naveen...Or issi liye mein us ke trust ka koi faida nahi uthana chahta, Believe me yaar!"

"I believe you, Raj! I believe you", says Naveen trying to comfort Rajveer. Suddenly, a question hits Naveen's mind, "lekin phir tu kis baat say bhaagh raha hai haan?", asks Naveen

Thinking a bit, Rajveer looks at Naveen, then turns around, after gathering some courage up, Rajveer confesses, "yehi ke...yehi ke mein teri Behan se pyaar karta hoon..."

Shocked by his own confession, he turns around and finds no one there. Realising that it was his imagination, he confesses, "shayad karnay laga hoon, wakai karnay laga hoon", he closes his eyes for few seconds, while opening his eyes, he says "I am sorry, Naina! Pata nahi kab or kaisay..."

Coming back to his senses, he realises that he has tears in his eyes, he wipes them and says "Nahi...ab or nahi, bohut hogaya! Mujhe janna hoga ke Naina mere baray mein kya feel karti hai? Mein aisay ghut ghut ke nahi jee sakta..Haan Karta hun mein tumse pyaar Naina! Bas ek baar mujhe tumhara jawab chahiye.. Mein janna chahta hun ke kia tum kisi or se...", unable to complete his thought due to the sudden jealousy that hits his mind, he punches the wall. "Agar tumhara jawab na hua toh mein tumse kabhi bhi nahi ye sawal doobara poochoonga, lekin 1 baar...sirf 1 baar mujhe Janna hai tumhari feelings apnay baray mein."

Rajveer's thoughts are interrupted by an orderly who has just arrived to inform him that his punishment is over.

Here Naina in her Room -

"Ye..ye kia ho raha hai?", Naina asked herself while walking around the room in nervousness.

"Kya hua Naina?", Naina hears a sudden question from the back. When she turns around, she finds Naveen standing. She quickly goes up to him and hugs him.

"kya sooch rahi hai Naina?", asks Naveen

"Bhiaya..nahi kuch nahi..", answers Naina in nervousness

"Tu apnay bhai se jhoot nahi bol sakti, Naina!", says Naveen with a little smirk

"Mein janti hun bhaiya..Bhaiya yakeen maniye aisa nhi hai...mere saray friends bakwaas kar rahay hain..mein Rajveer sir ko sirf apna mentor manti hoon..mein unh ki izzat karti hoon, unh pe bharoosa karti hoon, believe me bhaiya!", assures Naina

"I believe you Naina! I believe you", comforts Naveen, "lekin phir tujhay itna bura kyun laga jab tunay Dr. Ritu ko Raj ke sath dekha us raat camp pe? Kya wo sirf issi liye ke tu apna mentor kisi ke sath share nahi karna chahti? Ya phir koi or wajah hai?", questions Naveen.

Shocked by Naveen's sudden question, Naina turns around, thinking for few seconds, she confesses, "Kyunke bhaiya..kyunke mein Rajveer sir se pyaar karti hoon. Nahi dekh sakti unh ko mein kisi or ke sath..NAHI DEKH SAKTI"

Shocked by her own confession, she turns around to face Naveen and finds no one there.

Realising that it was her imagination, she thinks to herself while crying, "Haan karnay lagi hun mein aapse pyaar sir! Pata nahi kab or kaisay...karti hun mein aapse beinteeha mohobaat", wiping her tears, "NAHI...mein aisa nahi kar sakti..Mein apni childish feelings ke liye Rajveer sir ka career barbaad nahi kar sakti..Mujhe unh se door rehna hoga, kisi bhi tarah..."

That night, Both Rajveer and Naina are not able to sleep. Rajveer decides to ask Naina about her feelings while Naina decides to distance herself from Rajveer and avoid him.

Next Morning -

Rajveer and Naina are walking in the hallway when they accidentally bump into each other.

"Sorry!". Says both at the same time, while Naina avoids making eye-contacts with Rajveer and Rajveer keeps staring at her.

Naina tries to walk away from there, when Rajveer holds her hands and says "Ruko Naina..mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai."

Realising exactly what Rajveer wants to talk about, Naina first looks at her hand which is in Rajveer's grip. She manages to free her hand. While looking down, nervously, she says "Sir..wo..I have to go..meri abhi class hai."

Without waiting for Rajveer's answer, she runs from there, leaving a helpless Rajveer behind.

It has now been a week. Rajveer is trying his best to talk to Naina while Naina keeps ignoring him.

Unable to take this silence of Naina anymore, Rajveer decides to get his answers today.

In Mess -

Rajveer walks in mess for a cup of coffee when he sees Naina there sitting alone at a table, this is when he knows that this is the right time to talk to Naina. Naina notices Rajveer gazing at her. Without wasting any second, she tries to walk away from there, when Rajveer calls her from the back.

"Cadet Singh, I want you in my cabin...RIGHT NOW", yells Rajveer from the back. He walks away from there after signalling Naina to meet him in his cabin.

Naina was scared, she knew she had to go today, she knew she had to face him today, she had to face his questions today. After gathering some courage up, she decided to go to his cabin.

After few minutes, Naina reaches outside Rajveer's cabin. After gathering some courage up, she knocks on the door.

"Come in, Cadet Singh!", says Rajveer in a serious tone while signalling her to come in. Slowly and nervously, she finally comes in.

When Naina finally comes in, Rajveer gets up from his couch and shuts the door behind Naina. This is when Naina realises what Rajveer wants to ask her.

"Aap ne mujhe bulaya, sir?", asks Naina nervously

Seeing Naina's nervousness and seeing her avoiding eye contacts with him, he signals her to take a seat. She hesitantly sits.

"Cadet Singh, mujhe aapse kuch baat karni hai.", says Rajveer while directly gazing at Naina who is looking down.

Not able to take his intense gaze anymore, she abruptly gets up and says "Sir..m-mujhe jana hai!". Naina quickly walks towards the door, opens it and tries to leave, but Rajveer is too quick. He quickly gets up from the couch and runs towards the door. Before she can leave, he shuts the door again in anger.

He grabs her elbow and turns her towards him, he says "Tum kahin nahi ja rahi ho Naina..Aaj toh bilkul bhi nahi.. Bohut ho gaya, 1 haftay se dekh raha hoon ke tum mujhe ignore kare ja rahi ho, kyun mujhse is tarah naazre chura rahi ho? Mein sirf tumse baat karna chahta hoon, mein tumhe kuch kehna chahta hoon. Mein kehna chahta hoon that I love..."

"NO SIR, please stop, please stop...agay kuch mut kahiye", says Naina suddenly without letting him complete his sentence.

"Kyun Naina?", asked Rajveer, "Bus Naina bus..aaj mujhe mut roko..mein aaj tumse kehta hoon that I LOVE YOU NAINA!", confesses Rajveer.

Shocked by his confession, she turns away from him.

"Jawab do Naina...kya tum bhi mujhse pyaar karti ho?", asked Rajveer.

Rajveer waits for Naina's answer for few minutes. When he does not receive an answer from her, he aggressively turns her around by her elbow and says "JAWAB DO NAINA", anger is evident in his eyes. "Dekho Naina, mujhe sirf haan ya na mein jawab ho. Mein tum pe koi zoor nahi daal raha hoon. Agar tumhara jawab na hoga toh mein wada karta hoon ke mein tumharay raastay mein kabhi bhi nahi aaoga...Lakin mujhe jawab chahiye Naina!"

Not able to make eye contacts with him, Naina hesitantly says "M-mujhe nahi pata aap kya keh rahay hain", she tries to leave. This is when Rajveer's anger increases. He is not able to see Naina ignoring him like that. As she tries to leave, he grabs her waist and pulls her really close to him, making his grip tight.

"Sir, please choriye mujhe", says Naina as her breathing gets heaver

"Aaj Nahi Naina, aaj tumhe mere sawal ka jawab dena hoga...Mere pyaar ko accept kar lo warna "na" bol do..Lekin kuch to bola dammit!!", says Rajveer while making his grip tighter on her waist

when he doesn't receive an answer from her, he yells "JAWAB DO NAINA.. kyunke jawab diye bagair mein tumhe yahan se janay nahi doonga."

Unable to take this anymore, Naina pushes him off and yells "HAAN!! Haan karti hoon mein aapse pyaar! Beinteeha mohobaat karti hun mein aapse..Samjhay aap?", yells Naina as she goes down on her knees while crying.

This confession of Naina bring a huge smile on Rajveer's face! He makes Naina stand back up, wipes her tears and kisses her forehead. This is when Naina hugs Rajveer tightly.

"I LOVE YOU RAJVEER", "I LOVE YOU NAINA!", both of them yell while being in each other's warm embrace

THE END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 180K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
34.7K 3.1K 48
My take on Mumbai track..one of my most fav track. Peep in to see
370K 16.3K 87
A story which deciphers brothers bond, love, care💕! To know peep into the story 👀👀!!!
11.7M 302K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...