Deadly Temptation (Book 3)

By bridgettec_

"The only way to get rid of temptation is to yield to it." - Oscar Wilde (Book 3 of the Deadly installments... More

**PREVIEW**
Prologue
Deadly Temptation (1)
Deadly Temptation (2)
Deadly Temptation (3)
Deadly Temptation (4)
Deadly Temptation (5)
Deadly Temptation (6)
Deadly Temptation (7)
Deadly Temptation (8)
Deadly Temptation (9)
Deadly Temptation (10)
Deadly Temptation (12)
Deadly Temptation (13)
Deadly Temptation (14)
Deadly Temptation (15)
Deadly Temptation (16)
Deadly Temptation (17)
Deadly Temptation (18)
Deadly Temptation (19)
Deadly Temptation (20)
Deadly Temptation (21)
Deadly Temptation (22)
Deadly Temptation (23)
Deadly Temptation (24)
Deadly Temptation (25)
Deadly Temptation (26)
Deadly Temptation (27)
Deadly Temptation (28)
Deadly Temptation (29)
Deadly Temptation (30)
Deadly Temptation (31)
Deadly Temptation (32)
Deadly Temptation (33)
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

Deadly Temptation (11)

4.3K 108 0
By bridgettec_

"Are you okay?" Henry asked as he subtly rubbed his fingers along her arm. They were curled up in his bed after having sex once more to get it just right. 

"Hmm?" She barely registered him asking her a question— her mind too preoccupied on the thought of Reese. 

Would he come after her or would he just leave?

Go on and live his life far away from her?

"You seem distant," he gently eased away from her to see her face. She was currently lying on his chest, arms wrapped around his torso.

"Just tired,"

"That good, huh?" Henry chuckled.

"Somebody's a little cocky," she tried to lighten the mood.

"And somebody just got a lot of cock," he flipped them over and hovered over her, dipping down to kiss her neck. 

"Don't be disgusting," she rolled her eyes and suddenly gasped when he softly bit her skin. 

"Don't tease me, love. You won't like the outcome." He said again and her mind instantly went back to the night at the hotel with Keith. He had said the same thing just before he got on his knees and ate her out.

—She was instantly wet.

"Henry..." she whispered, throwing her head back as he sucked on a nipple.

"I think I should meet your dad."

"What?" She felt as if a bucket of ice water washed over her. "Why?"

"Well, we've been dating for months now. I think we're pretty serious about each other so why not?" He looked into her eyes.

Should she? 

They had been dating for a while but Janessa didn't think it was that serious. She wanted a normal life with a normal boyfriend so she should be jumping at the chance to show him off, right?

Then why did she feel like she was missing out on something else?

—Something she needed. Something meant for her.

"I just remembered, I gotta go. I'll call you later," she slipped from underneath him and fumbled around for her clothes— throwing them on in mere seconds.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm sorry, I gotta go." She kissed him on the lips before exiting his apartment.

_________________________

"Janessa? What are you doing here?" 

"Tori! When did you get back? Is Keith here?" She tried to calm down her pounding heart. 

"Yeah, I came back for the weekend. Let me go get him. Come in," Tori replied. 

"No, I won't be long."

"Okay then," Tori replied before walking further into the apartment with Keith emerging minutes later, hair still wet as if he just got out of the shower. 

"Didn't expect to see you here." He commented as he folded his arms and leaned against the door frame. His tone was short and to the point, leaving Janessa lost for words.

Why was she here again?

God, he looks great. 

Keith had cut his usual shoulder length hair, making him look even sexier than before. His beard was no longer full but just a little grown out. At thirty-three years old, Keith was definitely the sexiest older man she had ever seen. He was now sporting a golden tan, indicating that he was possibly on vacation.

His green eyes bore down into hers and she had to fight the urge to kiss him— to throw herself at him and have his strong arms hold her tight as he thrust into her. His perfectly plump lips turned up in a scowl but she didn't care— she would kiss them anyway. 

"Well?" His hard voice shook her. She was immediately snapped out of her trance. 

"I-I..."

"Keith, who's at the door?" A familiar voice came from behind and Janessa immediately frowned- her heart constricting and her mind conjuring up wild ideas.

"Oh— it's you," Kimmy's voice dripped with venom. "What do you want?" She asked as she wrapped her arms around Keith, a smirk finding its way to her lips. "Lost?"

Janessa was shocked to say the least. She never thought Keith would take her back— not after the way she behaved. Shaking her head, she scoffed while looking at Keith who stared right back. 

"Clearly, it was a mistake." She said, shaking her head and walked away. "A stupid, stupid mistake." 

Once at the elevator, she stepped inside and pressed the ground floor button when a large hand stopped the doors from closing. His large frame took up the space in front of her and he glared down at her. 

"Why did you really come here tonight?"

"I don't know. It was a mistake—"

"You seem to be making a lot of those, lately," 

"Ugh, you're still such an arrogant asshole." She rapidly pressed the button to close the doors but Keith's hand kept them in place. 

"And you're still a spoiled indecisive child," He spat.

"I am not a child!" She stepped closer to him, anger flowing through her. 

"Oh, that's right. I forgot. A child wouldn't know how to seduce a grown man—" his words were cut short by the sting of her hand. 

"I hate you, Keith Evans! I don't ever want to see you again!" Tears streamed down her face. 

"You're the one that came to me, sweetheart." His eyes darkened as he roamed her body— taking in her disheveled state. "Go home to your boyfriend, let him comfort you because I sure as hell can't."

_________________________

"Smug bastard," she cursed as her foot pressed on the gas pedal harder. "Acts like he knows everything,"

Traffic at midnight wasn't as bad as she thought it would be. It was however, annoyingly quiet and empty. The stoplight just ahead of her switched to yellow but she didn't care; she pressed harder on the pedal and flew across the road.

Tears threatened to fall once more and Janessa had to fight them. She was unravelling and having a meltdown but she refused to cry again. Frustrated, she banged her hands on the steering wheel— hitting it more than once.

"What the fuck is wrong with me?" She screamed out as the tears forced their way down her cheek.

"What." bang. "Is." bang. "Wrong." bang. "With me!" She screamed louder— her eyes taken off the road for a few seconds.

Bright lights and a loud horn blared at her, forcing Janessa to swerve from being hit and in return, lost control of the car.

Luckily, the road barriers were there and stopped her car from flying off the highway and into the ditch below. Her whole body jerked as the car went head on into the barrier, making the airbags pop out but not before her head banged on the steering wheel.

The only thing she could hear was her car horn— constant and loud. Janessa groaned as she shifted; the pain in her head increasing and the feeling of something wet dripping down.

Her hands came up to hold her head, applying pressure to ease the pain. Memories now flashed through her mind— memories of that night. The ones she forced to the back of her mind.

Reese had shown up to her house to apologize and make up. Janessa decided to give him another chance and that was when he got a little too happy. He pushed her up the wall and not long after, he was inside her.

But he was rough. A type of rough that Janessa had never experienced before. She had asked to stop but he ignored her.

—And that was when she saw it. A certain glint in his eye. It made her think and put all the pieces together that he was fucking crazy.

"Fuck," she groaned again; sending the memories back into her vault.

Reaching for her seat belt, she was surprised when it clicked and she could remove it. Next was the door, she carefully opened it and forced her body to at least lean out of the car.

Pain flowed through her like blood with her neck and back hurting the most. Sirens were the next thing she heard and she hoped to God they were coming for her because she was in no shape to lift another finger.

"Ma'am, are you okay?" A bright light flashed in her face.

"I'm fine," she told what she thought was a paramedic.

"Can I get a gurney over here!" He called out and that was the last thing she heard before passing out.

_____________________

Filler chapter, I'm sorry

We can only bottle up our feelings and emotions for so long before we begin to unravel and spiral...

Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72K 1.6K 39
"Bastard." She whispered. "Your bastard." He whispered back. ~~~~~~~~★~~~~~~~~ A shy at first girl but wild once you get to know her. Her innocence i...
6.9K 253 24
"Give me two hours of your time every day until spring, and if by then you still don't agree to have sex with me... I'll grant you twenty-four hours...
93 6 7
Anna-A bubbly person with just the right amount of Sass has been living her life in her care free way after her parents' death . The tragic incident...
33.5K 1.3K 39
Not mature for the younger audiences. -------------------------------- I don't like explaining my books because when I do I tend to write everything...