Spirited Away 2: Run Away...

By sartify86

I do NOT OWN Spirited Away. The rights go to Hayao Miyazaki. Chihiro has been in the human world for six yea... More

River {Edited}
'Want to Talk Or Fight?' {Editied}
What Lord Mist Wants{Editited}
Yabaki- The Earth Kepper{Edited}
Survive{Editied}
Fun {Editied}
Puppet{Editied}
Emotions {Editited}
The spirit of Lies and Promises{Editited}
hologram{Editited}
Hide and seek{Editited}
Life story{Editited}
Back to the start{Editied}
Wait{Editied}
Shoulder to cry on{Editited}
Door{Editited}
Lightning strikes {Edited}
Is he Soft? {Edited}
Rescue{Edited}
Some people cannot be trusted{Edited}
Frozen River{Edited}
Welcome{Edited}
What Is Happening{Edited}
Effort{Edited}
My Knight{Edited}
Banishment{Edited}
Stars{Edited}
Gateway To A New World{Edited}
The Room {Editied}
Unicorn Family! {Editied}
Failure {Editied}
Tower
Stay back
The Vist.
"Don't Hate Me For My Actions"

Stab{Editited}

214 7 0
By sartify86

The cube
Kia cries on Sumi's shoulder. This was lasting hours after Kazima left. They let Samuel go, Haku made him promise to make sure Chihiro is safe. Now it's just, Kia, Sumi and Haku in the cube waiting to see why they're there.

The three of them were silent Kia is still crying. It broke Haku's heart to see his friends like this.

"Kia this is my fault I'm so sorry." Haku apologises. "I'm the reason you guys are here, I'm so stupid."

"Stop it," Sumi says. "Stop blaming yourself for everything ."

"You know it's true though." Haku declines.

"It's not Master Haku. You just think it's your fault because of the situation we're in." Kia says gently. Haku smiles warmly at her.

Suddenly Haku got a pain in his chest. As did the others.

"What's happening Master Haku?!" Kia screams in agony, while Sumi just growls in pain.

"No clue!" Haku hisses.

'Haku there is someone at your river.' Chihiro's voice echoes through his head.

Haku has Chihiro in his view he could see what she's seeing.

In Chihiro's eyes, there was a spirit. He was stabbing the ground with a sword near Hakus river. That's why Haku thought. Why is it affecting Sumi and Kia though, Haku thought.

'Chihiro I want you to try and stop that spirit understood?' Haku says.

'yes, i understand' Chihiro replies though his head.

"Someone is at the river." Haku finally says answering his question. Kia and Sumi gasp. "The spirit is stabbing a sword into the ground, that's why it's affecting us. I know it should affect me, but you two I don't know why it's affecting you." Haku explains.

"Do you know where it is?" Sumi asks.

"By the river and just by the tree, Kia hangs out in," Haku explains.

"So it's affecting us because maybe we have a connection there?" Kia asks. Haku shrugs.

"Could be."

All of a sudden Sumis arm starts to bleed. Haku more of one of his sleeves and wraps it around the cut, make a knot so it stays. Sumi growls in pain as blood flows out of his arm visible on the sleeve.

The river:

Chihiro steps out of the tree clearing so the spirit can see her. But was to focus on stabbing the ground than the water.

"Hey!" Chihiro yells. The spirit looks up, I was a boy who had a blonde ponytail.

"Crap." The boy says. "Who are you?" He asks her.

"I'm a friend of Nigihayami Kohaku Nushi. The spirit of the Kohaku River." Chihiro replies.

The boy laughs. "Oh sorry, I didn't know this was a known river spirit. I'll be off now."

"Wait," The boy stops. " Whats your name?" Chihiro asks.

"It's Storm." Storm suddenly diapers.

'Haku the spirit is gone now apparently his name is Storm.' Chihiro sends a message to Haku.

'Storm? Alright. Thank you, Chihiro.'

'What's happening?' Chihiro asks.

"Sumi's arm is bleeding. Kia and I felt a sting go into our chest.'

'Are you alright?'

'Yeah, don't worry about us.' Haku says.

Chihiro puts her feet in Haku's river. Chihiro could tell it wasn't calm, it was afraid.

'Master. Trouble.' Haku's river says in Chihiro's head.

"Haku is in trouble?" Chihiro asks it.

'Yes.'

"Can I stop it?"

'Yes. Go to promise to seek out a way.'

"Okay."

Chihiro gets up from the river and runs back to Lies and Promises. Samuel was there.

"Samuel!" Chihiro yells. Samuel spins round and sees Chihiro looking at him catching her breath.

"It's Master Samuel, Chihiro." Samuel corrects her.

"Where's Kazima?" Chihiro asks.

"He joined them." Samuel answers. The spirits around them gasp.

"That Traitor!" Neo shouts.

"Calm down Neo. Kazima has a plan to get the others out." Samuel explains.

"The others?" Neo looks at Samuel disgustful look on his face. "You mean he has a plan to get Haku out?"

"Yes, he does," Samuel says.

Neo says nothing but glares at the floor. "Master Samuel, I went to Haku's river like he told me. The river told me that he'll be in trouble. Please, Samuel! I have to go!" Chihiro begs Samuel.

"Fine," Samuel says. "Take this," Samuel pulls out a knife from a table behind him. "It'll help you." Samuel hands Chihiro a knife.

"Thank you, master." Samuel nods.

"Let's go," Samuel says.

"Wait, Master, I can take her." Neo subjects. Samuel nods.

"Okay." Samuel agrees.

"Hold on to me," Neo commands. Chihiro nods and holds his arm. Suddenly they were at a bottom of a cube. Neo teleport them in the cube. Chihiro saw Sumi's arm covered in blood with Kia and Haku looking over him.

"Haku," Chihiro says. Haku looks up and sees Chihiro.

"Chihiro, What the hell are you doing here?" Kia hisses.

"I-I-"

"There's no need to be rude. Chihiro wanted to come and save you all. So do not treat her like shit." Neo spits.

"I'm not, It's dangerous for her to be here," Kia says.

"Be quit Kia!"Haku yells at her.

"Master." Kia apologizes looking down.

"Come on let's go," Neo commands. Haku nods at the others as he stood up so did them. "Hold hands." They did. Neo holds Chihiro's hand and Chihiro held Haku's hand, eg. Neto tries to teleport but for some reason, it didn't work. "I don't understand." Neo whispers.

"You can't teleport unless your apart of the clan." Sumi hisses in pain.

Kia puts her hands up to her mouth to make her crying sound quieter.

"Kazima." She whispers. Neo looks at her.

"Well done Samuel you let one of your spirits go get trapped in here along with Chihiro," Haku whispers to himself. Chihiro hugs Haku, softly cries into his chest.

"Haku, what's -" A blue light shines the cube, Haku took Chihiro behind him. They look it was Sky and Kazima, with Storm in Sky gasp.

Sky pushes Storm forward causing him to tumble. Chihiro widens her eyes when she sees Storm.

"Kazima?" Neo says. Kazima looks at him but says nothing.

"Our master would like to see the Master of the Kohaku Clan," Kazima announces.

"Kazima!" Kia runs up to him and hugs him he didn't hug back. "You're alright."

"Get off me." Kazima orders. Kia was taken back hurt written all over her face. Sky smirks.

"Kazima!" Chihiro shouts in outrage.

"Listen to the kid, we only want the master of the kohaku clan." Sky repeats.

Haku walks forward not wanting a fight. Chihiro attempts to grab his sleeve but it slips out of her hand.

"Haku." Chihiro whispers.

Haku turns round and smiles sweetly at Chihiro. "I'll be back. I promise." Chihiro nods, causing Haku to go to Kazima and Sky, when they touch each of Haku's arm: they were gone.

"Storm?" Chihiro asks the spirit.

"It's you." Storms says, realizing it was her from earlier. Storm collapses.

"Storm!" Chihiro shouts.

Neo get the message and takes off his jacket placing it on the floor then lifts Storm on the clothes, to make him more comfortable.

"Chihiro," Sumi says, Chihiro looks up at Sumi. "Mind telling us who this is?"

Chihiro sighs. "I'll tell Haku first." Sumi looks like he didn't agree but nods anyway.

"Fine."

Time skip 15min later.
Storm wakes up gasping for air. Chihiro rushes over to him helping him up. Storm refugees Chihiro's help and stands up.

"No, oh please no!" Storm says. Storm walks up to Neo. "Where are we?"

Neo glare at Storm. "In the wind clan."

"Yes, I know that!" Storm snaps. "I mean where."

"In the cube." Sumi butts in.

Storm gasp slumping against the wall. A glow from there cube blinds them. The people who arrive were Haku, Sky, and Kazima. Storm bounces up and runs To Kazima grabbing him by the collar.

"Where is he?!" Storm yells at Kazima.

"With us, our master is questioning him now," Kazima replies.

Storm widen his eyes in fright, and lets go of Kazima. Haku walks by Chihiro in silence.

"Haku?" Chihiro whispers.

Haku smiles at her. "I'm fine." Chihiro nods trusting him. Sky and Kazima leaves.

"Storm?" Chihiro says walking up to him. Storm had his head down his hands trembling. "Who were you talking about?"

"My younger brother, they have him." Storm says.

"He doesn't happen to have red hair?" Haku asks. Storms head shot up.

"Yes. Is he okay? Did they do anything to him?" Storm asks Haku.

"He had bruises on his face and arms," Haku told the truth.

"Those bastards." Storm says.

"Master Haku what happened to Kazima?" Kia asks.

"His memory has been whipped," Haku announces.

"So, there's no way of getting out," Neo says kicking the wall.

"Don't say that there is always a way out," Sumi says.

"Not in this place." Storm announces.

Kazima and Sky return with a boy who looks like he couldn't stand. The boys' eyes were dropping slightly, the boy had red hair.

"Leo!" Storm yells.

Kazima shoves Leo forward causing him to tumble, but Storm catches him. Kazima and Sky leave.

"Hey, brother," Leo says as he smiles.

"What did they do to you?"

"They chained me up in the Masters' study. Beat me for trying to escape." Leo replies. "Then Haku came. Making them stop." Leo smiles at Haku. "Thank you."

"Your welcome."

"Then after he left, they started questioning me about Luka." Chihiro's head shot up.

"What about Luka?" Chihiro asks.

"Asking me where he is, and where his sister is and all." Chihiro's eyes widen in fear as did Haku's. "What's with the expression on your faces? Do you know where he is and where his sister is?" Leo asks.

"Something like that," Haku replies.

"You have to tell me. They are in trouble they need to run. " Leo says getting out of Storm's arms.

"I-I'm Luka's sister," Chihiro announces.

Leo and Storm gasp. "We have to get you out of here." Storm says.

"You're in danger!" Leo shouts.

A blue light blinds them. Soon it diapers. All of them look at people who have come. The people were Sky, Red, and some other person.

Storm gets Leo behind him, in fight.

"May I announce The Master Of the wind clan," Red says and smirks.

All of them were in shock.

"We would like to take Chihiro with us for a talk." The master says.

"No," Haku says firmly.

"No?" The master raises an eyebrow.

"You are not having her." Neo jumps in.

"Storm, Leo, you're being a bit quiet." Red committees. They both glare at him, but says nothing.

"We weren't asking," Sky says.

"Fine, we'll take Chihiro later. We want Storm and Leo." The master says.

Storm and Leo go back a few places, scared to go with them. But, Sky's lightning made them go forward, as it landed on their backs they hiss out in pain and walk towards them. Sky stops when they are face to face with them.

"Let's go!" The master yells. Sky grabs Leo, Red grabs Storm and teleports them out.

"H-Haku why does he want me?" Chihiro asks him.

"I don't know Chihiro" Haku grabs Chihiro's arms. "I won't let them hurt you. I promise." Chihiro just nods, still scared.

A/N :

WOW, we got up to chapter 15! Hopefully, you guys are enjoying it! I haven't copied this if u see my idea in anyone else fanfic book of SW please PM me. Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75 1 12
A young girl who had lived such a hard life, a life she had grown to hate but tolerate, is suddenly faced with something she never thought she would...
901K 33.4K 50
❝ I made a promise to protect you y/n ❞ ❝That was years ago ❞ ❝You know I don't make promises to break them ❞ - After reuniting after years apart Ch...
1.4K 7 28
" If in the future we were to meet again , and if we were to fall in love again .. and fate has brought us together , then will I will definitely wil...
104K 2.2K 26
You are chihiros sister, after over a decade, chihiro is getting married, she sends you to spirit world to tell that to haku...