7th Grade in a Nutshell

By brianna1021

Basically all of the crazy events and my hectic thoughts of my 7th Grade year... More

Prologue

35 2 1
By brianna1021

A To be honest I sometimes wonder.... how did my life get to this point? My teachers are all shitty( most of them), I was a loner at a couple of points of my 7th grade year, I get bullied by the Fiends( they will be explained later), and I have no hair( sorry that part was really irrelevant). Now that I look back at it... I'm just a straight up hot mess. Now I see why people say I need help. Oh I completely forgot to tell you guys who I am! My name is Brianna but you can call me Bri since we're friends now. Antyways(my catchphrase) I am a 12 year old wannabe Mexican who acts like a lesbian( I'm really not) and always has weave in that's overdue. Now... brace yourselves because this book is about to get hella crazy!!
DISCLAIMER- All events that take place in this story are all true! Kinda wish they weren't but hey, it's life. I will also be changing the names of the people involved but only a few will remain the same...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

811K 16.3K 112
Yaszy Romano has been through so much pain and suffering her entire life but it makes her who she is. Dark Angel...Dangerous, Powerful. An Assassin...
12.6K 355 13
"π‘ͺπ’‚π’–π’ˆπ’‰π’• π’Žπ’š π’†π’šπ’†, 𝑰 π’‚π’Šπ’'𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒕 𝒄𝒖𝒛 𝑰 𝒃𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒐 π’šπ’π’–"
55.8K 1.2K 26
.. a story, of a girl who has a condition that could change her life for the greater good. Loni has a medical condition that stopped her from develop...
11.2K 1.3K 34
"࢚ොࢽ්ࢽො ΰΆ―ΰ·™ΰΆ±ΰ·ŠΰΆ±ΰ·™ΰΆšΰ·ŠΰΆ§ ΰΆ½ΰ·€ΰ·Š ࢚ࢻࢽා ΰ·ƒΰ·™ΰΆšΰ·Šΰ·ƒΰ·Š ࢚ࢻࢱ්ࢱࢭ් ΰΆ΄ΰ·”ΰ·…ΰ·”ΰ·€ΰΆ±ΰ·ŠΰΆ― ࢢࢱ්.." ?