Liam Payne Wedding Series (BO...

By Laila030202

Book two for the wedding series. I'll be doing wedding series, pregnancy series and baby series for each boy... More

A/N
Asking Parent's Permission
Getting The Engagement Ring
The Proposal
Telling The Family
Twitter Announcement
Finding A Venue And Reception
Cake Tasting
Picking Maid Of Honour And Best Man
Finding The Wedding Dress
Theme Of The Wedding
The Bridesmaids, Maid Of Honour, Groomsmen and Best Man's Outfit
The Flower Girl And Ring Bearer's Outfit
Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue
Bridezilla Moment
Bachelor Party
Bachelorette Party
Night Before The Wedding
Morning Of The Wedding
Getting Cold Feet
The Wedding
The Reception
Cutting The Cake
Father Daughter Dance
First Dance As Husband And Wife
Bouquet Toss
Garter Toss
Twitter Announcement
Wedding Night (PG13)
Wedding Destination

Telling The Boys

189 4 0
By Laila030202

A/N- Sorry guys I was on writer's block. Hope you enjoy this chapter. -Laila

*Y/N P.O.V*

Liam went to band rehearsals while I was stuck at home. I flicked through the channels on the TV and couldn't find anything interesting to watch so I decided to text Liam and see what he was up to.

To: Li

From: Y/N

Hi babe what are you up to I'm so bored at home. :(

To:Y/N

From: Li

Nothing just having a break, but babe we forgot to tell the boys we are engaged and I have an idea on what we can do. I forgot to bring my lunch so please cold you bring it to me and leave the rest to me. xx

I can't believe we forgot to tell the boys that we were engaged! 

I knew Liam had something up his sleeve but I knew it was going to be a good idea. I quickly got his lunch ready and left for the studio.

*At the Studio*

I went inside the studio and I saw Liam waving to me. I quickly ran to him and hugged him. He whispered in my ear, "I told the boys that we haven't seen each other for a week, so you're going to come in and give me my lunch, and sit next to me while hinting them that we are engaged." I laughed as he still wanted his lunch and it didn't play any part in the plan.

I waited 5 minutes and walked in the studio to see all the boys sitting on sofas on their phones. When they saw me they screamed.

"Y/N!!!"

"hey guys!" I replied back. I ran to Liam and hugged him saying "I missed you" and I sat next to him.

"So Y/N where have you been letting poor Li Li be by his self," Louis said using my nickname for Liam. Liam shot him a glare while Louis laughed.

"Oh I had to go to a different city for work the week and then I came back yesterday and stayed over at Y/B/N's house." I said quite proud about my fake story. The boys started talking among themselves where out of nowhere I got the worst headache and it wasn't fake. I groaned and put my heads to my head. Liam looked at me in concern.

"You Ok babe?" 

"No I have the worst headache I think I need water," I said in pain. Niall quickly got up to get water while Zayn gave me some painkillers. I thanked them and drank the water with the painkiller.

"Y/N what's that ring on your finger," Harry pointed out. I looked at Liam to explain.

"Well, when we went to Disneyland, I proposed to Y/N on the last day and she said yes," Liam said proud. The guys cheered and congratulated us.

"So that story wasn't actually true and you didn't really have a headache!" Louis yelled jokingly.

"The story was fake but the headache wasn't but at least you noticed the ring," I said laughing.

Not the best way for me telling the boys I'm engaged!

A/N- Thank you guys for being so patient. Like, Comment, Vote and Follow.-Laila XXX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6K 1.3K 82
Third and Final book. Read the first book I'm pregnant - One Direction fanfiction & the second book I'm Too Young for This - Sequel to 'I'm pregnant...
104K 1K 30
book two of your life with the boys of One Direction completed 8.3.17 »not edited«
7.4M 81.9K 59
Second Book; One Direction Preference series about the life of the boys as soon be fathers; dealing with the ups and downs during their wife's pregna...
2.3K 66 44
A fan fic centred around Liam & Niall. A story of 2 boys, falling in love with one another and a story that chronicles their journey.