let's pretend (boyxboy)

Da impulsivewriter

Eric is your everyday businessman, except the fact that he never went to college or to school. why? well, bec... Altro

let's pretend (boyxboy)
chapter-2: prove it
chapter 3:-Mama knows it all
chapter-4: confusion
chapter-5
chapter-6
Chapter-7 heart breaks and birthday cakes
chapter-9
chapter-10
chapter-11
chapter-12
chapter-13-the end

chapter-8: darien's POV

13.6K 562 53
Da impulsivewriter

A/N: will start from the moment Darien opens the door of their house to receive the surprise

Chapter-8

[Darien’s POV]

I was furious, angry and upset. I couldn’t believe that above all the people Eric would forget my birthday. It hurt me so bad. I sighed and opened the door to our house. Then suddenly I heard people scream “SURPRISE. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARIEN!!!”

I was surprised at first and then it hit me. Eric was only pretending to forget my birthday, so that he could arrange this surprise party. That little…. I smiled at thought of him going through so much trouble to do this for me. I spun around to face Eric, he was grinning. He could act so well, that I had thought that forgot my birthday. I hugged him and felt the heat coming from his body which made my heart go a thousand beat per second.

“I thought you had forgotten my birthday.” I told him

“NEVER” He whispered in my ears and I shivered, I got turned on by his whisper. He frowned and asked me pulling out of the hug “are you cold? You are shivering.”

“Nah! Am just happy.” I said and before I could reply anything Dana came over and hugged me, her little brother.

“Daniela? What are you doing here? I thought you were in Paris.” I asked, shocked to see my elder sister.

“Well, your best friend demanded that I fly here to greet you on your birthday.” She said

“Thanks Eric! Best birthday gift ever.”I said. I had not met Dana, I mean Daniela, for around three years since she moved to Paris with her husband.

He frowned and replied “But, she isn’t your birthday gift. Your birthday gift is sitting in the garage.”

“What?” I asked, hoping the present was what I thought it was.

“Yeah it is an unfinished bike, so that you can complete it.” He said shrugging

“You remembered!” I said silently. I think I just fell in love with him even more. Yes, people I am in love with Eric Shaw, my best friend. But, he is a straight guy only pretending to be gay, so that his father wouldn’t force him to marry some random girl. I just wish that he was really gay; I might have a chance with him then.

“Well, it is hard thing to forget when you made me promise in my 15th birthday and have been reminding me in your every single birthday since then to buy you an unfinished motorcycle” He said shrugging

“Thank you! Come on! Let’s see it!” I said trying to drag me with him to the garage.

“You can see it tomorrow, now let’s just party” Dana scolded me.

I really wanted to see it but, I guess that I would just have to wait. I reluctantly agreed to party. I was next attacked by Savannah. She wished me and then I was attacked by other people. After a little while I saw Katrina. She came near me and hugged me and went to kiss my cheek, but at that point someone called me and I turned at the last moment causing her to kiss my lips.

“I am so—so—sorry” I stuttered with my eyes wide. Katrina and I were just friends and friends don’t kiss each other, well I and Eric did, but it was something else. But, I did enjoy that kiss.i want to kiss him again.

“No-no. it is okay, I su-suppose.” Katrina replied.

“Let’s just forget it, okay?” I asked and saw relief flooding her face. In the past couple of weeks, me and Katrina became very close friends and I didn’t want to ruin that.

Then I heard Eric’s voice shouting “What the hell Mollie!”

“Eric!” she said in a surprised tone and then continued in a fake voice “This guy here was trying to kiss me Eric; I swear I wasn’t cheating on you.”

“What the hell you are saying?” the guy asked who turned out one of my best buds Ethan “you said your name was Maya and that you were single! I swear I didn’t know who she was Eric.”

“It’s okay Eth, I believe you. And Mollie, Savannah was right you are nothing but a slut. Cheating with one of my friends, I can't believe I dated you, hoping that Savannah was wrong. You are a despicable human being and a shame to the female population. We are done and don’t you ever dare to come near me or any of my friends, you cheating whore. Now, GET OUT OF MY HOUSE” he shouted.

Mollie, silently left the house, but I think I saw her smile. That little…bitch! I was furious. Katrina sensed my anger and held my hand to calm me down and it worked wonders.

Then I saw Eric’s eyes glisten with tears and then he ran away. I followed him shouting his name, but he didn’t respond and just drove away. He really did like Mollie, huh? I had never in my life seen Eric cry, well apart from when he was a baby, but you get what I mean, right?

It broke my heart to just think that he had feelings for someone else. I was no more in a party mood when I went inside. Savannah, Dana and Katrina must have felt the same way, because they announced that the party was over. The house emptied pretty soon and only I and my extremely close friends remained in the house.

“I feel like it is entirely my fault” Ethan said clutching his hair “Sorry, for ruining your birthday, Darr.”

“Hey, it’s okay. That slut would have cheated on Eric, sooner or later.” I said

“I agree, with Darr. But, now we have to find Eric.” Savannah said in a worried tone.

“Why? Isn’t he grown up enough to look after himself?” Katrina asked confused by the situation.

“even if he is grown up enough, it is not safe for that idiot to roam about, here and there without his body guard.” Natasha, or Nasha for short, said. She was also one of the few special friends me and Eric have.

“Why?” Katrina asked again

“Because,” Cameron, Savannah’s fiancé, piped in “he is the CEO of a financial company which gives loan to many people, good and bad. And the bad ones rather have him dead than to pay him back”

“I tried calling him but he didn’t pick up, what we should do, Darr?” Savannah asked me.

“Try tracking him?” I suggested

“That would have worked if he had a GPS on him. It seems he left his phone here.” Ethan said holding up Eric’s phone which showed eight missed calls from savannah and the reason we couldn’t hear it because it was in vibration mode.

“Aw, shit man! What are we supposed to do? Where could he be?” I asked clutching my hair as I thought of the worst case scenarios. What if he jumps off a cliff? Or he crashes the car? after all he drives the car as if he is in freaking NASCAR. What if he drunk drives? And what if one of the gangs we had lent money to decides to harm him? At all these possibilities I started to hyper-ventilate.

“Hey, don’t have a panic attack, he will be all right.” Katrina said in a soothing voice. I took deep breaths to calm myself down, but it didn’t fucking work! Why? Because my mind was showing me vivid images of Eric’s harmed body. And it hurts like a bitch when you see someone whom you love like that.

“Stop, pacing Darien! We will figure something out!” savannah scolded me.

“It’s my entire fucking fault!” Ethan said “If I hadn’t let the chick kiss me Eric wouldn’t be hurt and would be god knows where!”

“Hey, stop blaming yourself!” Natasha scolded Ethan “it’s not like you knew that she was Mollie.”

“He really liked Mollie, didn’t he?” I asked softly

Savannah looked at me like I was crazy and then asked “Are you all out of your mind?”

“What do you mean by that?” I asked

“Eric never liked Mollie. He only wanted her as his girlfriend so that he could remove his feelings for someone else. She was only a distraction. He likes, no loves, someone else but is too dumb to realize that. He thinks that it is only a distraction since he is supposed to be ‘straight’” savannah replied using finger quotations for the word straight.

Wait, a minute… does that mean that he isn’t straight? But then why….

“but, why did he run off then?” Natasha asked

“Huh! ‘cause he saw his love kissing a girl.” Savannah replied

“Whom does he love?” I asked. A small part in me hoped that he loved me, but that is impossible right? I mean he only sees me as his best friend.

“Boys are so dumb!” savannah said sighing. “He loves the only guy he ever kissed.”

The guy he kissed….hmm…he could’ve kissed a thousand guys, I mean he even kissed me. Wait a moment, did she say the only guy he ever kissed? But, that would mean me; he couldn’t love me, right?

And then it hit me, Oh my god ERIC LOVES ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a/n: Hehehe not much, but still you guys got Darien’s POV. Thanks for the votes and comments.

Don’t forget to VOTE, COMMENT and FAN

Love you all,

Peace

IW

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

420K 22.1K 70
Elliot ditched his jock reputation after high school. He happily traded his cleats and shoulder pads for college cafeteria food and seminars notes. N...
60.6K 1.7K 30
"I hate you - so much Tripp." More confusion because, once more, wasn't this a good thing? "Why did you have to say that? What if," A little quieter...
28K 1.2K 22
"I know a way Charlie!!! We should get married!! " "WHAT!!! Eric you're crazy!! " Eric decides that the only way to get Belle to come and live w...
8.8K 650 42
Diego Santiago was not your average teenager. He had a loving mother, a great best friend, a beautiful friend, an ex-boyfriend that gave him a traum...