THE LOST POWERFUL PRINCESS

By IUmochi

Jennie is a simple student who went to New Zealand to study with her cousin Jungkook. Unexpectedly, something... More

Chapter 1: Unexpected Portal
Chapter 2: The First Meeting
Chapter 3: First enemy
Chapter 4: The Unbelievable Swarm
Chapter 5: The Mount of Sepher
Chapter 6: Taehyung's secret
Chapter 7: The Lost Princess is found.
Chapter 8: The Intimate Relationship?
Chapter 9: Marriage
Chapter 10: End
Author's Note

Characters and Abilities

12K 286 110
By IUmochi

Jisoo-younger sister of Jin

Powers: Ability to control things(Telekinesis). Ability to take someone else's senses. Ability to make enemies put to sleep.

Jin-older brother of Jisoo.

Power: Psychokinesis-( a stronger version of Telekinesis). Ability to shoot thermal purple balls against the enemy. Ability of killing the person just by touching made from hatred inside.

Rosé- Younger sister of Jimin

Power: Ability to mesmerize and put the enemies in daze by singing. The ability to teleport without going through space. Ability of healing

Jimin- older brother of Rosé

Power: Unending strength and stamina, very strong. Highly resistant to the enemy. Ability to generate blasts of force and knock the enemy through the air.

Taehyung- Twin of Lisa.

Power: Ability to hypnotize and move swiftly. Ability to possess bodies. Shape shifting. Ability to shoot up a swarm of burning particles against the enemy. Ability to mimic the voice of others. Ability to project a desire to reality

Lisa- twin of Taehyung

Power: Ability to mimic others.Ability to clone oneself. Invisibility. Ability to sense something. Premonition(could see the future). Ability to enrage others by magnifying their anger. Ability to strip one's powers but only a short period of time.

More facts:

Jisoo and Jin.....

      Known as siblings of death. They both have power over the dead beings. Their Black hair says about their dark powers. Both often times fight. Both often times has an evil side, but their tough side makes them win.

Rosé and Jimin

Known as the chill but dangerous siblings. Their orange hair represents fire burning from within. They have a strong skinship as siblings. They have a great control over resistance of oneself against the enemies.

Lisa and Taehyung

Known as the peculiar siblings. Their blonde hair represents their strength as twins. They have control over mind and body. They also mostly focus on how to put an enemy down without even him knowing about. They treat each other weirdly. And most of all. They are the strongest twins and siblings among others.

other characters

Jennie- there's a mystery behind her birth.

Jungkook- the closest cousin to Jennie. Both are bestfriends and he will always be with Jennie wherever she goes and protects her from the hurtful things.

Other BTS members.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 534 18
A simple girl who used to get bullied in the past when she was young is now a fashion designer along with her sister. She didn't got the love she de...
235K 5.3K 35
Jeon Jungkook, a responsible man who prioritize his family, transfer to a new school. He's childhood best friend Taehyung is also studying there, Jun...
44.6K 1.7K 43
A little girl once thought that the world is full of colors, excitement, beautiful stuff and the world like in fairy tales. But after an incident, ev...