And We Fell In Love !!! (comp...

Da Cuteminger

situation they either make you or break you ... Meet this group of 10 friends, how did they met is a story... Altro

And we fell in love!!!
chapter one
chapter 2
A/n(PLEASE READ IT TILL THE END )
Chapter 3
CHAPTER 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
CHAPTER 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
GoldIvoryAwards
Second round of GoldIvoryAward
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
CHAPTER 29
Chapter 30
chp 32
Chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36
chapter 37
Chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
chapter 43
Chapter 44
note??
Enchanted Pursual
Publication
Updates on new stories

Chapter 31

1.7K 84 20
Da Cuteminger

Arohi's pov

Present

My hands were trembling as if they could never stop there weird dance, my legs had all of a sudden lost their strength to hold me up.

The more I stared ahead, the more violently my heart would beat.

It was as if I was on the first day of my internship and I had to operate my very first patient.

I had never thought that me – one of the finest cardiologists would come in a situation like this.

I took a step ahead, the weight of my lab coat and stethoscope felt so heavy tonight.

And for the first time in all these years, I doubted myself and my abilities.

"Dr Arohi, I hope that you are fine?" one of the nurse asked me, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"I am fine sister, thank you." I replied with a smile.

Giving me a final glance the nurse walked from there on her duty.

Leaving me all alone in front of this ICU room!

To face something, whose existence I had never thought had been there in my life.

'You need to do this Arohi, for her!' I reminded myself and with a deep breath opened the door.

The smell of medicine which I had got used to greeted me, but that didn't made me want to vomit and at the same time curl up in a ball and cry, but the way that person was sleeping there surely did.

Till now I have seen many people sleeping on this bed, or more to in a similar conditions, we still laugh, have fun and even if for some time if we ever get attached to them, then after sometime surely overcome those sentimental feelings which would make us week.

But as soon as it is someone we know, someone who might had been so important if he wasn't here, someone whom we or someone we loved would have cherished, the story changes, the hell breaks loose and the pain that shoots through our heart which doesn't have any medicine, is unbearable.

I walked slowly and steadily walked ahead near the cot and took out the table and sat on it still looking at the unconscious person lying over there.

We have so many people in our life, some are the ones who are like our necessity, if they are not there then our life would have been impossible and some are like our breath, and we know that they are there and may be important but we don't even realize that they were even there around us.

And similar was this idiot lying in front of me.

Sameer!

We were in the same junior college, we weren't those best friends and all, but yeah he was the one to help me out in math class, the only class which I had to attend all alone.

He would help me with math and I would help him with food, something he was very fond of and the very thing which Arjun didn't like even a bit about him.

"I had asked you to meet me on Saturday, you never showed up Sameer! Where were you?" I asked my voice, so soft as if I would cry out the very next moment if I would raise it even a bit.

I cleared my throat, may be that bile which had rose in my throat and then talked with him. For god knows how long.

But for sure after 10 long years!

"see here are your reports, remember you had asked me to give you a free treatment once I would become a doctor, so here you are Mr. Sameer and your heart at my mercy!"

I laughed lightly at my own joke while he stayed there, with different tubes attached to his body.

"your reports say there are some small particles in your in your arteries... you know I was so worried about that, from the day I came to know about it I wanted to operate you, but these silly family of yours and their silly demands. But now I promise you, you would be fine and you will have to promise just one thing... till the time the operation is not over you will have to keep this machine beeping... Sameer don't you dare sink there in that operation theatre or else I would kill you with my bare hands whenever I would lay my hands on you."

God only knew what was I expecting, an assurance, or him to wake up.

We humans are so stupid we know what the situation is, we know what the reality is, yet we expect the unexpected to happen.

Like I expected right now for him to wake up and say "damn girl chill I am alright" and dance al around this room.

But I was soo wrong, that was a wish, one which is soo different from the reality.

I sat there still holding his hand, it felt as if he was giving me strength, but in all as well wondering what would be the answers to my questions.

I was still looking at him holding his hand, when there was a loud knock on the door and someone came in.

"Arohi, your mom had called... I think we need to tell them now." Neel said as he walked up to me.

How could I?

Telling them all about this case, was what I had always wished for. But now when it's the time, I don't know why my whole existence has started to shake with fright.

"I – I don't know !"

"shhh it will be alright, just tell them the first half, I know they won't be able to accept the whole thing. But then I as well have a way... we – we can tell them after the ope-ration?"

Though Neel was suggesting me a way out, his suggestion came out as a question, as if he himself was in a dilemma.

"right now my patient here needs me Dr. Neel, and I think its not really in our hands to stop for some time more, I think we should start with the procedure." I said in a professional voice.

Being professional right now was the best thing to do.

If I would bring up that friend in me, then me as a doctor would fail to do my duties, to save this person... and then might as well loose that friend of mine.

I took the clipboard on which the details were written and walked out to come face to face with sameer's traditional family.

I was glad that this family didn't have any girl yet, because if it did had, then I cant even imagine the life of that poor girl.

"Namastee Aunty!" I greeted sameer's mom by touching her feet and repeated the same process with his dad.

Though sameer's dad was not happy , with me treating his son... but when Neel and the senior doctors made him understand that I was the best they could have as doctor for their son, reluctantly he agreed.

But then there were some conditions, which no hospital would have agreed for, but then just for the sake me and Neel the commitie agreed with those unexplainable conditions.

"how is my son child." Aunty asked, while she wiped her tears.

Those tears, which have been falling for god knows how many months now!

'Aunty we are going to start with the operation, all I need from you all is to prey for him, sometimes along with us doctors, miracles are something what we need, and we can't lose even a single thing that we could do for him." I smiled at her and walked back to my team who was waiting for my instructions.

After about an hour or so the final arrangements were done, and sammer was shifted to the operation theatre.

I walked towards the room; the same anxiety was making up its way to me when I saw someone whom I had not thought would be here – at least not now.

"you thought I would get scared,or angry or should I change my statement and ask you – what had you thought while doing this thing all alone?" Arjun asked me in a really low voice as if he was trying to suppress his anger.

But then I saw something more dangerous, my whole family along with Arjun's was here.

While I didn't had any answers to the questions that lingered in their eyes.

"Ar-jun... mo-om act-tua-ally-" I stuttered quite badly.

"Arohi, you should have told us about this operation we would have stood with you, and you know what you will be as great as you have been with other cases and so will Sameer... just remember that" Arjun whispered to me and smiled softly.

I wondered what had really happened to him, but obviously his words were a soothing medicine on my wounds and worries.

With a loss of words all I could do was nod my head to him and then looked at the culprit... neel stood there wearing his gloves, getting ready for the operation.

He was right, these people surely did stood with me without asking any questions, understanding me the way none of the others could have ever did.

I smiled at him as well and then took the gloves and coat.

"my sister looks quite good in this dress... I am proud of you Arohi!" Darshan bhaiya said making everyone smile a bit.

Once we all were done, I again looked back and smiled at everyone and with a deep breath walked inside to save yet another special soul.

After a very exhausting and stressful operation for about 6 hours and finally I came out from there.

Though Sameer was about to sink once during the operation but maybe he and the god as well didn't want that to happen, and hence he was finally back with us.

All now we all were worried about was when would he be conscious.

As soon as I came out, everyone had gathered around me, busting out with question.

"he is alright, but I really can't say when he will get his consciousness, it depends on his body and how very well his immune system works. We have kept him on glucose right now, and soon he will be shifted to ICU then you all can see him... but please one at a time, and make sure that there is a good enough time span after each person goes in, as there are chances that he might get infection." With a nod I excused myself to my cabin.

To say I was exhausted was an understatement.

But with that I was a bit worried, worried that what I was going to answer everyone.

My behavior for last whole month and all this drama, I don't know what is going to happen and how am I going to inform the cause of this condition.

I was trying to relax when I heard a knock on my cabin door.

"I thought you might need this." Arjun came in with two cups of coffee, the very thing that I and the slowly developing headache of mine needed.

"I really needed that, thank you !" I smiled and him and devoured the liquid.

But the silence that prevailed after that sip was so damn weird, we both knew what was going on in our minds and yet we didn't had the courage to word them.

But it was my responsibility to let him know, to let everyone know at least that story which I knew, if not the whole of it.

But what told him, for sure brought the most unwanted memories of our life, something which broke us then and I only feared one thing that it would have that much of energy to break us again.

"Sameer is as well one of the victims of the 2006 railway bomb blast!"

thank you every one for reading this story till here.

and i hope that you all are enjoying it and if ever you think that the story is worth readiung please share it with your friends and add it your reading list .

am i asking tooo much 

sorry.

now coming back to the story

if there is any confusion regarding sameer, then let me tell you sameer is a FRIEND OF Arohi and group AND NO he is not the part of their group. 

but he is going to be one of the most important part of the story,which you all will come to know in next chapters.

*so what do you all think about the chapter?

what would like to say about Arohi... her insecurities etc?

and i have updated the cover what do you think about it well all thanks goes to MaheshwariGanesh 

hope you all will stick with me till next update 

happy reading !!! 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

19.3K 1.1K 88
"β„π•šπ•€ 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 π•šπ•€ π•¦π•Ÿπ•–π•Ÿπ••π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•’π•Ÿπ•• 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 π•šπ•€ π•’π•π•π•–π•§π•šπ•’π•₯π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜....." β˜…β˜…β˜… AARYANSH Γ— ISH...
Just Friends Da Sanjh

Storie d'amore

44K 3.8K 63
β€’ She was broken piece of glass while he had the glue that could mend it together. β€’ Kiara is a girl that wanted to fall in love. Meet her soulmate b...
31.5K 2.6K 60
Welcome!! Welcome!! Welcome!! Welcome to my Thrid FF.. ' What's our Relation? ' Soo.. what is our relation?? A writer and reader relation?? Or frie...
252K 14.7K 67
"You can try all you want to make him love you, Anika but he will never love you. Because he has given his heart to me along ago." She said looking a...