The Uzumaki Brothers (Naruto...

By XMXNIII

Have you ever noticed that Gaara looks like an Uzumaki in a way? What if Gaara knew that the Kazekage, Temari... More

Disclaimer
Meeting
Bell Test
C-Ranked Mission
A/N
Chunin Exams
Uzushiogakure
Once I Was Seven Years Old
A/N
A/N
A/N
A/N
The Invasion
Years Later...
A/N
A/N
A/N
The Next Generation
The Baby
A/N
YOU'RE WELCOME

Back to Konoha

5.3K 177 92
By XMXNIII

(Location: Uzushiogakure; Shiokage's Tower)

The Uzumakis and Shino stood in the Shiokage's office. "The Chunin Exams are coming up." Shino sighed. "Whose teams are going?" Takeo asked. "Team Nine, Team Ten, and Team Eleven." Hiroki said. "I will be Hiroki's personal guard. Inari will help Ibiki and Aki will help Anko. Naruto, you will be the proctor for the possible preliminaries and the third exam." Hiroshi said.

Naruto nodded. "What about us?" Hope asked. "You two will be with Gaara." Hiroki said. "What will I be doing?" Gaara asked. "Ah, I got it mixed up. Naruto will be hosting the third exam. Gaara, you will be hosting the possible preliminaries." Hiroshi said.

"What if there isn't a preliminary?" Joy asked. "There will be a preliminary because of the many participants." Naruto answered. "Get your teams packed up." Hiroshi said.

(Location: Uzushiogakure; Main Gate)

"Team Nine, ready." Shino said. "Team Ten, ready." Takeo said. "Team Eleven, ready." Yuu said. Hiroshi nodded. "Gaara, where are Joy and Hope?" He asked. "With Naruto and Tou-san, Uncle Hiroshi." Gaara said. "Tou-san, they're coming." Aki said. 

Hiroki, Naruto, Joy, and Hope were coming towards them. Joy and Hope ran towards Inari and Aki. "Uppy!" They yelled, giggling quietly. Aki and Inari picked them up and put them on their hips. "Is everything ready?" Hiroki asked. "Hai." Hiroshi said. 

The older Uzumakis wore their respective cloaks. Joy wore a purple cloak and Hope wore a pink cloak. "Let's go, everyone."

(Location: Unknown)

The Uzu teams were chatting excitingly. Though, Naruto was slightly nervous. "What's wrong, otouto?" Gaara asked. "I'm going back to my home village. What if everyone treats me like they did eight years ago?" Naruto asked nervously. Shino place a comforting hand on his shoulder. "Do not worry, Naruto. Why? Because we have your back." He said. 

Naruto nodded and side hugged Shino. "Thank you, Shino." He said softly. Shino nodded. "So, how is it gonna feel being away from Hannah for two months?" Takeo teased. Yuu bonked his head and glared at him. "Hannah will be coming during the second month." Shino said. 

"She couldn't stay from her 'love bug' I see." Aki teased. Shino blushed darkly and glared at Aki. "Shut it." Shino growled, scowling at the sixteen year old. Aki looked at him innocently at him. "Stop acting like children. You are setting bad examples for the young ones." Gaara said. 

Inari rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah." He said, waving his hand dismissively. 

Hiroki and Hiroshi chuckled at their sons and family friend. "They are really special, aren't they?" Hiroshi chuckled. "They really are, but that's what makes them unique." Hiroki said. "What are we going to do when we make it to Konoha?" Hiroshi questioned. "We make sure they don't take Naruto from us. I am not losing my son." Hiroki said sternly.

Hiroshi nodded. "I agree with you, but what will happen when they try to take Naruto and Gaara?" Hiroshi asked. "They will make the right choice. Naruto and Gaara like, no, love their lives in Uzushiogakure. Not to mention, Fuu has recently made an appearance in Naruto's life. Naruto told me everything that had happened." Hiroki mentioned. 

(Flashback)

"Fuu-chan." Naruto said. "The one and only, Mister Nine." She giggled. "Well, don't you look as dazzling as ever, Miss Seven." Naruto teased. "Have you still thought of what I asked you?" Fuu asked. "Yes. To both of the questions." Naruto said, smiling warmly at Fuu.

"Get the cake ready, a wedding is coming soon." Jayni said. Semiko bonked his head. Fuu grabbed Naruto's collar and brought him down to her height and kissed him softly. Poor Fuu was only five feet and eight inches. 

Naruto blushed darkly and turned and looked at a tree. "What a nice tree." He said. Fuu giggled at him. "This is one of the reasons why I love you." She said. Naruto blushed even more and gazed into Fuu's eyes. He smiled softly at her. "What are you doing here, Fuu-chan?" Naruto asked.

They shinobi started walking again. "I came here for a mission. I'm supposed to assassinate Nato, Gato's sister." She said. "We already took care of it." Naruto said. "Aw. I was going get nine thousand yen for that mission." Fuu said, pouting cutely. "Don't worry, Fuu. I'll pay you." Naruto promised.

"Oh, no. You don't have to." Fuu said. "I insist. Besides, you can't stop me now." Naruto said, handing her a pouch with the money in it. "Thank you." She said. Naruto nodded. "So, are you coming to the Chunin Exams?" He asked. "Yeah. I'm the personal guard for Shibuki, Taki's leader." Fuu said. "I'll see you there." Naruto said, winking at her seductively.

(Flashback Ends)

Hiroshi nodded. "I see what you're saying." He said. "Besides, I believe all of the kages will be coming. Great." Hiroki said sarcastically.

"Hey, Joy?" Hope asked. "Yes, Hope?"Joy questioned. "Is it just me, or do you feel like Naru doesn't want to go to Konoha?" Hope asked. Joy pondered for a moment. "Doesn't hurt to investigate." She said smirking. "What if we get in trouble?" Hope asked. "Our family are known for getting into trouble. Besides, I remember Uncle Hiroki and Tou-san saying that Nari, Aki, Keo, and Naru were pranksters when they were younger." Joy said.

Hope nodded. "Let's do this thing." She said confidently.

(Location: Konohagakure; Main Gate)

 The villagers were standing by the main gate, waiting for the Shiokage. "Everyone, quiet. The villagers are waiting for us. Let's show them the shinobi of Uzushiogakure." Hiroshi and Hiroki said. "Hai!" Everyone said. Hiroki was in front with Hiroshi slightly behind. The Genin teams were behind them Team Nine in front, Team Ten on the right, and Team Eleven on the left. Shino stood behind them. Joy and Hope stood behind him, then Aki and Inari, then Takeo and Yuu, and then Naruto and Gaara.

As they walked through the gates, everyone muttered as they stared at them in awe. "I'm so nervous." Naruto muttered. "Calm down, Naruto." Gaara said. Naruto nodded and stared straight at the Hokage's Tower. Naruto used his wind element and flew into the air, legs crossed. "Tired of walking, Naruto?" Hiroki said amused, quieting the chatters of the villagers. 

"Hai, Shiokage-sama. We have been walking for a while without a break. Normally, I could take it, but I feel like being lazy." Naruto said. Hiroki chuckled at his son, but said no more. "You're just trying to find the ramen stand." Inari joked. Naruto put a finger to his lips. "Hush, child." Naruto said. Inari glared playfully at him. 

"Shino, Takeo, Yuu. Take your teams around the village." Hiroshi ordered. "Hai." The three of them said. They took their respective teams and scattered out. "Aki and Inari, you two will handle the girls." Hiroshi said. "Hai." Inari and Aki said. They took the girls and took them up to the monuments. The rest of the Uzumakis were to go to the Hokage's Tower.

(Location: Konohagakure; Hokage's Tower)

The rest of the Uzumakis walked into Kakashi's office. "Ah, Lord Hokage. It's been a while, no?" Hiroki questioned, walking into the room with his brother and sons following him. The Konoha 12 and their Senseis bowed at them. "Naruto?" Kiba questioned. "A pleasure to see you again, Kiba-kun. Unfortunately, Shino-kun is with his students sightseeing." Naruto said, a gentle smile place on his face.

"N-Nice to s-see y-you too, N-Naruto." Hinata stuttered. "Don't do it." Gaara said. Naruto took a deep breath and looked at Hinata calmly. He nodded at her and looked at the door. "Here she comes." Naruto said. "Who? Your fiance?" Gaara teased. "She isn't my fiance yet." Naruto said, rolling his eyes at his twin.

Kiba stared at Naruto with wide eyes. "You got yourself a girl?!" He questioned loudly. "Very youthful, Naruto-kun!" Lee exclaimed. "Quiet, Lee!" Tenten said, bonking his head. Someone knocked on the door. "Come in." Kakashi said. A girl and man walked in. "Fuu-chan." Naruto greeted with a smile. "Naru-kun." Fuu said. "Sister-in-law." Gaara teased. Fuu giggled. "Brother-in-law." She teased back.

Naruto wrapped an arm around Fuu's waist and kissed her forehead. "I thought you weren't coming until the third exam." Naruto said. "I was supposed to, but Shibuki-sama said that it would be wise to come here early." Fuu said. "A-Are y-you Naruto's g-gi-girlfriend?" Hinata stuttered out. "Yeah, what's it to ya?" Fuu questioned with a glare.

"Be nice Fuu. For now at least." Naruto said. "Yeah, yeah. Well, I'm going to explore. I leave Shibuki-sama in your hands. Ja ne~" Fuu said, disappearing in a whirl of water. "The love of two jinchuuriki is really beautiful." Hiroki teased. Naruto glared at him. "Not funny, Tou-san." He said. "Come on, Naruto. We need to make sure Inari and Aki aren't getting into trouble." Gaara said.

Naruto nodded. "Ja ne~" The twins said. 

Hiroki stared at Kakashi. "We aren't going to take Naruto away." Kakashi said. "Good. Because Naruto perfectly fine in Uzushiogakure." Hiroki said. "But Naruto has been here since he was a child!" Kiba said. "So? As I recall, you were one of the ones that bullied him. Naruto wanted to escape." Hiroshi said.

"Plus, if Naruto stayed here, he wouldn't be the person he is now." Hiroki said. "And what kind of person is he?" Kakashi asked. "Naruto is one of the Legendary Sages." Hiroki and Hiroshi said. "No way." Ino said. "They Legendary Sages are the most powerful Ninja in all the Elemental Countries." Tenten said. 

Sakura scoffed. "I bet he isn't as powerful as Sasuke-kun. Sasuke-kun should take his place." She said. Hiroki glared at the pinkette. "Now, now, Hiroki. You are the Shiokage, and we don't need a war between Konoha and Uzu." Hiroshi said. Hiroki took deep breaths. "Sakura, you do understand that if Naruto is one of the Legendary Sages and he was trained by one of the Legendary Sanin, correct?" Kakashi asked.

"What?!" Everyone, besides Kakashi, Hiroki, and Hiroshi, exclaimed. A large bomb was heard in the distance. Everyone in Kakashi's office dashed towards the bomb. "I believe everyone forgot about me." Shibuki said sadly.

(Location: Konohagakure; Training Field)

Naruto opened his eyes and found himself in a ditch. "I have got to work on that." He said. Naruto got up and looked around the training field. All of the villagers were gathered around him. "Naruto!" Hiroki yelled. "Yeah?" Naruto asked. "What did you do?!" Hiroki and Hiroshi asked angrily. 

"I was practicing a new jutsu with the Kyuubi's chakra. It backfired though." Naruto said, scratching his cheek. "Baka." Gaara said, helping his brother out of the ditch. "I'm not a baka, Gaa-nii." Naruto said, dusting off his pants. "What kind of jutsu was it?" Gaara asked. "Well, I was trying out a jutsu that could control the negative and positive particles in the sky to create lightning." Naruto explained.

"I thought you already knew how to do that." Hiroshi said. "I do. I was trying to see if I could do it with Kyuubi's chakra. I haven't exactly gained total control of his power yet. That's why it backfired." Naruto said. "Just clean up your mess." Hiroshi sighed. "We're terribly sorry, Hokage-sama." Hiroki said, bowing to Kakashi. "It's fine. It reminds me of the old Naruto anyway." Kakashi shrugged.

Naruto sighed. "Earth style: Dirt and grass creation." Naruto said, fixing the ditch he made. "I've never heard of that kind of jutsu." Ino said. "It's a jutsu we made up." Gaara and Naruto said. "Naruto and Gaara destroyed the training ground used for Ninjutsu one time." Inari said. "So they created a jutsu to fix anything they damaged." Aki said. "Naru and Ara are really powerful." Hope giggled.

"They're two of the Legendary Sages!" Joy said, giggling alongside Hope. Naruto and Gaara sighed at the two and walked away from the villagers, heading to Ichiraku Ramen. "I haven't been here in a while." Naruto said. Gaara nodded to his brother. "Gaara?" A voice said from behind the two Uzumakis. "Temari." Gaara greeted, turning around. "I'll let you two catch up." Naruto said, walking away from the the three.

"We've missed you Gaara." Kankuro said. Gaara nodded. "Is there a reason you called me?" He asked. "It involves Sunagakure."

(Location: Konohagakure; Ichiraku Ramen)

Naruto walked inside his favorite ramen shop. "My usual, old man!" He yelled. "Who is calling me an old m- Naruto!" Teuchi exclaimed. "Hey, old man. Where's Ayame?" Naruto asked. "She's running an errand. Honestly, Naruto. You have grown up perfectly. My, I remember when you were just a small Genin." Teuchi chuckled. "Yeah, I loved ramen a lot. I didn't know that it would stop my body from growing, though." Naruto said.

Teuchi laughed and grinned at the blonde. "One taste of my new ramen, and you will be back to your old self!" Teuchi said. Naruto smiled and nodded. As the bowl was set in front of him, he closed his eyes. "Itadakimasu!" Naruto said, he ate slowly. "Well, if it isn't Naruto." A voice said behind him. Naruto turned around and spotted Iruka. 

"Iruka-sensei, nice to see you again." Naruto greeted. "And I, you." Iruka said. He sat beside Naruto and ordered a bowl of ramen. "I must say, Naruto, it's been boring around the Konoha with you gone. I was thinking of visiting you after the Chunin Exams." Iruka said. "I'm the proctor of the third exam. Teams Nine, Ten, and Eleven from Uzu are competing. They may seem innocent, but they're dangerous. Especially Team Nine." Naruto said.

"How so?" Iruka asked. "They're like me, Sakura, and Sasuke. But they have they power that we have now. Then again, Uzushiogakure does have harsh training methods." Naruto said. "When does the academy start?" Iruka asked. "When the child is five." Naruto said. "So young?" Iruka asked shocked. "They have to be trained young. Uzu was destroyed once, and we are not letting it get destroyed again." Naruto said.

Iruka nodded. "I understand. When do they become Genin?" He asked. "They become Genin when they're ten. Two years later, they will participate in the Chunin Exams." Naruto said. "Seems reasonable. What ranks do they start off doing?" Iruka asked. "Fresh Genin start off doing D-Ranks and rare C-Ranks. One year Genin are required to do C and B-Ranks, hardly no D-Ranks. Second year Genin are only allowed to do A-Ranks." Naruto said.

Iruka looked at Naruto wide eyed. "You're letting twelve year olds do A-Ranks?" He asked. "Hai. Our Chunin Senseis in the academy were to be tough teachers. The older you got, the harder it was. They even did mock missions, where our ANBU would pretend to be rouge Ninja and capture our Shiokage. It helps the Shiokage determine their skills and helps the children learn from their mistakes." Naruto said.

Teuchi stared at Naruto, as he was listening to what they were saying. "What about the missions for Chunins?" Iruka asked. "Chunins still do A-Ranks, and, if the Shiokage thinks their ready, they do S-Ranks as well." Naruto said, putting some ramen noodles in his mouth. "But, what if they were made Chunin at age twelve. Would the Shiokage still let them do S-Ranks?" Iruka asked.

Naruto nodded. "Of course. Our shinobi need to grow up fast. So they can protect our village." He said. "Let me guess, Jounin have S or SS-Ranked missions." Iruka concluded. "Spot on." Naruto said, grinning at his old teacher. "Honestly, Naruto. I can't believe you're twenty already." Iruka said. "And I can't believe you're thirty." Naruto joked. 

Iruka laughed. "I aged quickly. Say, Naruto. What rank are you?" Iruka asked. "Chunin. I'm participating in the Jounin Exams along with Shino and Gaara." Naruto said. "Who is your Sensei?" Iruka asked. "A guy named Mangetsu Hozuki." Naruto said. Iruka choked on air. "One of the Seven Ninja Swordsman of the Mist?" Iruka asked. 

Naruto nodded. "Yeah. Shino, Gaara, and I are all apart of the Legendary Sages. So, I do believe we should have a powerful Sensei." He said. "How many Legendary Sages are there?" Iruka asked. "Nine right now. When Joy and Hope finish their training, they will be the tenth and eleventh member. I'm also apart of the next generation of the Legendary Sanin." Naruto said.

"Naruto, you have truly grown." Iruka sighed. Naruto smiled. "Say, Iruka-sensei. Maybe the Shiokage could train you while you're visiting Uzu." Naruto said. "Yeah. I'll ask him." Iruka said. "Naruto. We need to start preparations for the Chunin Exams tomorrow." Gaara said, walking into the small stand. "Hai. Ja ne~" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A bit shorter than usual. The next chapter should be longer 5 to 6k words hopefully. Ja ne~

Moonlight0628

Words: 2787

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 5.5K 23
Fuyu Namikaze, daughter of the fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki. When she's five, the attack on the village by the Nine Tails happe...
10.1K 115 40
"Who are you I thought I had 3 students?" "Sensei meet my sister Uzumaki Naru" Naru is the forgotten twin. As Naruto was the loud crazy type while s...
218K 6.6K 51
Y/n Uzumaki is the brother of Naruto but he is completely different to him. He is a naturally born prodigy just like his father. How will this affect...
9.3K 322 65
A bad person is only bad if all you see are their flaws. And a good person is only good if you never see behind their mask. But people do what they d...