Found horse

By StephanieShear

Going under major editing- Certain things may change. Josephine Williams has had a great life good parents, f... More

Fire!
falling apart
saying good bye.
stolen
Found horse!!
Blue Hill High School!!
Angel!!!!!
Abused and Drake
Meeting Trevor!!
Finding and Fixing Paddock
Beaten By The Bullies!!
Hostpial and meeting Peyton!!
Depressed Angel!!
Chole's party and singing!!
Riding Angel poop war!!!
The Kiss and Saved Twice!!!
Leah?!?
He Hit Me!!
The Date!!!!
Forgiving Lucas and Angel gets hurt!!
We never did get the milk or cat food...
Horse Show!!!
Josh and Lucas!!
Dad's Finds out!!!
I've Failed Her!!
We Found Her!
Saving Angel and Midnight!!
I don't care about me as long as Angel is safe!!
Please be okay Josie!
Just a Dream?!?
Awake!!
Move On!
THE ADVENTURE'S OF YOU AND I!!
Not a Update! Sorry! New Book!
Preview for Found horse Sequel..
Sequel is up!

The Phone Call And Water War!!!!

256 2 5
By StephanieShear

                                          Recap:

I took my phone out of my pocket and checked the caller Id to see it was dad, Oh Joy note the sarcasm,  I answered it   

           Phone conversation!

Recap Over

                            chapter 15- part 2 of 2

        Phone conversation

Me: Hello!

Dad: Were are you?- he slurred it was obvious he was drunk.

Me:  With a friend

Dad:  When will you be home?

Me: I don't know

Dad: Get Home right now

Me: I cant

Dad: Get home and make me Lunch Now!!

Me: I'll be home in time to make you lunch

Dad: Fine but you better be home to make me lunch, oh and pick me up a case of beer

Me: Dad, I cant get that I'm only 16-  I looked over at Trevor he gave me a confused look.

Me: Hold on a minute dad- I said then put the phone to my chest

"Hey Trevor can you hold Angel for me  a minute?" I said.         "Yeah sure" He said I nodded and walked over to a nearby tree.

                                              back to phone convocation

Me: Okay dad I'm back

Dad: Okay, just when you come home get me some beer-  he slurred

Me: But dad, I'm 16 I'm underage I cant get beer- I sigh in frustration

Dad: Make it happen

Me: How I'm underage

Dad: I SAID MAKE IT HAPPEN, and if you don't get it you will be punished- he yelled I flinched

Me: Fine, I got to go bye- I said then hung up

                                 end of convocation

I slid down the tree and put my head in my hands and sighed in frustration , sometimes I wonder if mom hadn't died if things would be different , If dad wouldn't be abusive and a alcoholic, but then Again I would of never saved Angel  and I would of never met my awesome friends, so I guess everything happens for a reason in life.

I heard footsteps approaching, I looked up to see Trevor, he sat down beside me.

   "hey, I untacked Angel for you" He said I gave him a small smile, he looked at me concerned.         "Everything okay?" He asked, I sighed.               "Yeah, just family problems" I said.           "want to talk about it?" He asked.               "No not really, its just my dad that's all" I said  he looked at me worried, then he nodded.             "Now, come on you were all happy this morning don't let a little phone call ruin your day" He said I gave him a weak smile, He smirked at me then the next thing I know he had attacked my sides and started tickling me, I laughed and squirmed around  to get out of his grip  but Trevor had a grip on me, I collapsed on the ground, laying down still laughing, I tried to get out of Trevor's grip but he had each of his Knee's of either side of my hips while he tickled me, So I was trapped.

    "Ah...Trevor....stop" I said in between my laughs, he shook his head.            "Nope, not unless you tell me, that I'm the most awesome and most handsome guy in the world" he said with a smirk.                "No..... Never.....stop.....it" I said in between my laughs, he smirked at me.              "well, I guess I will just half to do this then" He said then started tickling me  harder.  I squirmed around and laughed harder.           "stop....stop...please....I cant....take it anymore" I said in between my laughs.              "Then say it" He said smirking.             "Fine....you are the most.....awesome and....most handsome....guy in the world" I said he stopped tickling me and smirked.

"I know I'm just awesome like that" He said with a smirk.       "Yeah whatever, would you just get off of me" I said he blushed.         "Oh um yeah, sorry" He said and climbed off of me, I stood up and dusted myself off, and glared at him he just smiled  innocently at me.             "Now my sides hurt because of you" I said and pouted he chuckled.                "aw I'm sorry, will you forgive me?" He said with puppy dog eyes, aw I just cant resist his puppy dog eyes.         "Fine, I forgive you" I said.        "Yay!!" He said then hugged me , picked me up and swung me around, I giggled, he put me back down, we walked over to Angel were she was drinking water.

Then I got the I deal, while Trevor wasn't paying attention I snuck away and got the hose turned it on and snuck back over to Trevor    and    sprayed  him with it, he jumped in surprise cause of the cold water and fell to the ground, I continued to spray him with the water hose, after he got over his shock he got up and glared at me while trying to dodge the water, I just laughed while spraying him, I sprayed him in the face some got in his mouth and he started coughing  and sputtering.

          "Oh its on like donkey Kong, Josie posie" he said after he stopped coughing, he lunged at me, and I didn't move fast enough to get out of the way, he picked me up and snatched the hose out of my hands and started spraying me still holding me by the waist, oh it was so cold, I tried to squirm out of his grasp but failed miserably, he sprayed my hair head.                 "Ah... so... cold" I said he smirked.          "That's what you get payback" He said  then he stuck the hose under my shirt,  I screeched when the cold water hit my stomach.                 "Hey Trevor look" I said pointing to the left he looked, there wasn't really anything I was just tricking him so I can get the hose, while he was distracted I jumped out of his arms and snatched the hose back, and I sprayed him right on the head, he screeched.

       "EEK, So cold" He said I laughed, he lunged at me but I jumped out of the way, and onto his back and sprayed his hair then I stuck the hose in his pants, he screeched and jumped around , I jumped off his back  and watched in amusement as he jumped around, he finally got the hose out of his pants and smirked at me he sprayed me, I squealed and ran and hid behind the barn.                                         "Hey Josie" I heard Trevor's voice say.             "Oh hey Trevor" I said but then I realized it was Trevor who had the hose and he was going to spray me, I looked up at him he had the hose aimed at me , I scrambled to my feet and went to run but  he caught me by  my waist   and   sprayed   my   back.

    "Ah, So cold" I squealed he then sprayed down my shirt, I squealed and jumped out of his grip and snatched the hose from him, he went to run but I jumped on his back sprayed down his shirt, this went on a good hour and a half till we decided that it was enough, now we are laying down in the sun by a tree side by side drying off, it was silent that was till I broke it, I sat up he sat up also.

"Trevor can I ask you something?" I asked.         "You just did" He said with a smirk.        "That's not what I meant" I said he chuckled.      "Sure Josie posie, you can ask me anything" He said I nodded.             "Have.....Have you ever had a girlfriend?" I said nervously his happy look was now replaced by sadness and I instantly felt bad.                "Yeah, I had one when I was 15, we were dating for a good three months, but then I caught her cheating on me with her best friends boyfriend, it broke my heart I really loved her but anyways I dumped her and I haven't had a girlfriend since, Why do you ask?" He said with a heartbroken  look..             "I'm so sorry Trevor she was stupid you are the most caring, loving and sweetest guy I have ever met, and you deserve better  than her, and I was just curious" I said he nodded a small smile on his face.            "Thanks Josie posie, so have...um you ever had a boyfriend?" He asked I sighed in sadness.               

         "Yeah, I had one when I was 14, we were dating for a good six months  but   then he tried to force me to have you know what with him, and I dumped him, I was heart broken I really loved him I thought we were going to get married one day, but he was over the breakup in 2 days, and I also haven't had a boyfriend since" I said he looked sad like really sad.                   "I'm so sorry Josie, he was stupid any guy in his right mind can see, how much of a beautiful, gorgeous, kind, smart, loving and sweet girl you are and you don't deserve to just be used, you deserve a guy who will treat you right, a guy who will open the door for you, hold you when you cry, hold your hand, hug you, kiss you, love you, care for you, take care of you when your sick or sad. and most of all wait till marriage" He said sincerely, I blushed and I had tears in my eyes one rolled down my cheek, he wiped it away with the pad of his thumb.    

    "don't cry": He whispered.      "Its... its just that was the nicest thing a guy has ever said to me" I said.            "Well its true you are the most beautiful girl I have ever met" He said I blushed, I looked up at him our eyes locked, butterflies erupted in my stomach , it felt like my stomach was doing back flips, I could stare into his ocean blue eyes all day, I just get so lost in his eyes they calm me make me forget about everything around me, everything in my life and it feels like its just us in the room no one else, nothing else.

      "Your so beautiful" He whispered he tucked a strand of my hair that was in my face behind my ear, then he rest his hand on my cheek, sparks erupted  weird usually its just tingles.                  "You know that right?" He asked not breaking eye contact or removing his hand.            "What?" I whispered my heart  beating    faster.            "That your beautiful" He whispered.                "I..I don't know" I stuttered nervously.                 "Well, you are the most beautiful girl" He whispered I blushed, suddenly I saw him start leaning in towards me, my heart  started beating faster, our faces were inches apart now, I sucked in my breath my heart started beating faster, faster and faster and skipping beats, he leans in farther our lips brush against each other and then he leans in and He........

==================================================================================

Authors note!!!!

       Cliffhanger At least  that's what I think you call it when the chapter leaves you   hanging so yeah!!! anyway here's part 2 of chapter 15, yay yay yay!!   so I'm sorry this one is so short but no worries the next will be a full chapter and not part 1 part 2 so yay!!             OMG 475 reads I'm jumping up and down right now thank you so much for reading it means a lot that you are reading and are liking my book:) keep reading tell your friends it would be highly appreciated!!!        SO tell me what you favorite part in chapter 15 part 1 and 2 favorite part, sentence or word tell me what's your favorite part I really want to know:)            So what do you think is going to happen in chapter 16?.  do you think it will be a happy chapter or sad? or will it be a mix between both happy and sad? don't know guess you'll just have to keep reading, and comment on what you think will happen!,  What's your favorite chapter in the book so far?  and what's your favorite part in the book so far? let me know, my favorite chapter would half to be Chapter 7- Angel!!! and my favorite part is were Angel decided to trust Josie, know you tell me your favorite part cause I really want to know:)

 Vote cause voting is awesome totes awesome< comment cause commenting is the bomb dignity, and of course read cause reading is crazy awesome:)

      Happy readings!!

Enjoy!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

844 65 10
A 14 year old girl named Sara in 8th grade starts getting bullied badly. No one wants to hang out with her and she has no friends. Her best friend, S...
533 55 26
Jessie White isn't your average woman. She's a Southern woman. Some women at the age of twenty-four are still in college or starting a new job. Jessi...
45.5K 1.1K 31
𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚, 𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙨, 𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙨 = 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙠 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙤𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧! A broken girl...
124K 4.6K 65
Peyton Grimes doesn't have a good relationship with her father. When she was 5 years old he left her mother for some young and flashy flight attenda...