Unbreak Me- Editing

By ejane1

An impressive Yale degree. Great friends. An even greater boyfriend and a bright future- she thought she had... More

CHAPTERone
CHAPTERtwo
CHAPTERthree
CHAPTERfour (new chapter four)
CHAPTERfive (new)
CHAPTERsix (new)
CHAPTERseven (new)
CHAPTEReight (new)
CHAPTERnine (new)
CHAPTERten (new)
CHAPTEReleven (new)
CHAPTERtwelve (new)
CHAPTERthirteen
Chapter 13 A night out
Chapter 14 It was all a dream
Chapter 15 All I want
Chapter 16 All Yours
Chapter 17 Well this is awkward
Chapter 18 Jealousy
Chapter 20 Our last night
Chapter 21 Say something
Chapter 22 Going Home
Chapter 23 Miscommunication
Chapter 24 Hiding the truth
Chapter 25 Games
Chapter 26 Let's party
Chapter 27 Whatever it takes
Chapter 28 Wedding bells a ringing
Epilogue Always only you
AUTHORS NOTE
Publishing News and Giveaway

Chapter 19 A lot of making up

27.2K 680 26
By ejane1

***MATURE READERS ONLY****

Contains explicit language and sex read with caution!

Chapter 19

(A lot of making up)

Caleb's P.O.V.

I woke to the sound of beeping and something moving around under me. Blinking my eyes I was finally able to see it was Ari squirming under me trying to get to her phone that the alarm was going off on.

Instead of letting her up I reached over her and turned it off. That's when I noticed I was butt ass naked and my head was pounding like crazy. Flopping down with my head on her chest I mumbled “What the hell happened last night? Why am I naked and your not?”

“Well I really don't know what happened last night. We weren’t really talking and before you came here banging on the door at one am you were down in the bar with some blonde girl. So if you want answers you might want to ask her.” she quietly spoke.

“Ummm no I’m good right here.” I said burring my face more into her chest. “I'm sorry babe. I'm sorry for being such an ass to you. I'm just so messed up and when I saw you with him, I just felt like such a tool.” I blurted out not even thinking about it.

“What are you talking about? When you saw me talking to Blake at the bar? Yeah you were an ass but you were treating me shity long before that.” She snapped back at me.

“No not that douche at the bar. I saw you and Aiden making out this morning. I felt so stupid, I really thought whatever you guys had was over. If I knew you were still seeing him I would have never hooked up with you. He's my best friend and I can't be messing around with his girl. Shit I feel like such an ass.”

Ari's facial expression wasn't what I was expecting. I was expecting shock that I saw them or guilt for messing with both of us but no, first I saw a bit of confusion and then she just broke out laughing.

Now was the one wearing a confused expression.

“Is it really that funny? I have been driving myself crazy and drinking half my weight in liquor over this. Really you can't mess around on Aiden. How would you feel if he was out sleeping with your best friend?”

At my comment she started to laugh even harder. “He...he is.” she fumbled between laughs. What the hell does that mean? She must of read the confusion on my face because she finally composed herself and answered my unspoken question.

“Him and Callie hooked up all weekend. I can't believe you didn't see it.”

“Then why were you guys going at it in the living room yesterday?” Okay so maybe that was a little exaggerated but whatever.

“Going at it? Really Caleb? Sure Aiden kissed me but nothing more. He said he had to see if there was any spark, because he was freaked about how much he likes Callie. He said he thinks she's the one. Which is a whole other issue, but the kiss meant nothing and Aiden and I are nothing but friends.”

“Oh” was my only response.

“Yeah oh. I mean instead of being an ass this whole time you could have just talked to me about it.

“Shit babe, I'm sorry. God I’m so stupid. Please forgive me for being such an ass.” I asked giving her my best pouty face. I can't believe I just assumed shit. Why didn't I just talk to her?

“Caleb your one of my best friends of course I forgive you.” She said as she turned and hugged me. “Um why are you naked?”

I laughed, I can't believe I forgot I was naked and in bed with the sexiest woman on the planet. Oh and we were just talking, well I was going to have to fix that.

“Ari baby, I think the more important question is why aren’t you naked?” I asked before pulling her into a hard wet kiss. God I wanted her. I was hard when I woke up but now...

“Mmmm” she moaned as I made my way down her neck, kissing and nipping at her smooth creamy skin. Lifting her slightly I pulled her tank top over her head and continued my exploration to her beautiful breasts. Taking each into my mouth and giving it the attention it deserved. God this girl is beautiful I thought as I continued my path kissing down to her navel.

The entire time I did this she played with and pulled my hair while moaning and calling my name. That definitely wasn’t helping the situation down below. Hearing my name leave her hot swollen lips had me wanting to quit taking my time and thrust hard into her until she was screaming my name.

I kissed down until I was at her sweet entrance where I licked up then back down, causing her to writhe in my arms. When I knew she was close I sucked her swollen clit into my mouth and thrust two fingers deep into her, causing her to scream my name as she found her release. “OHHHH CAAAALEB AHHHH” God that was the hottest thing I have ever heard.

After she rode out the last of her orgasm, I slowly stood and turned towards the bathroom without a word. “ Wh... where are you going?” She asked sitting up in the bed.

“Oh I need a shower, you are more than welcome to join, but if we don't get going were never going to be ready for our meeting this morning.” I told her glancing towards the clock.

She turned to see it was already past eight and we had to be there at nine thirty for a ten o’clock meeting. “Shit you're right okay well make it quick, I need jump in when your done. Oh and have fun with your cold shower.” She said giving me a cheeky grin .

That little brat, rushing to her I lifted her from the bed and over my shoulder. Making sure to give her bare ass a nice little spank on the way to the bathroom. “Caleeeb!” she squealed ”Put me down that hurt”

“Oh I'm sorry baby, maybe I should kiss it for you.” I said while rubbing the spot I had just spanked.

“You're such an ass” she said as I slowly lowered her to the shower floor.

“Yeah but you love me” I laughing, well until I saw the odd look she gave me. Shit what if she heard my confession last night. No she couldn't have she was out cold and she hasn't mentioned it.

I started to worry about how she would respond but to my surprise she just shoved me while laughing. “In your dreams lover boy. Now turn the heat up on the water I’m freezing.” She said shivering a little.

After turning it up I pulled her to me and kissed her soft lips, running my hands down her smooth skin until I reached her thighs and lifted her. She automatically wrapped her legs around me grinding into me, god I wanted her. I have never been so attracted to any other woman, at the mere sight of her I am standing to attention. Positioning myself I thrust into her hard pushing her back into the wall. “ God baby you feel so good.”

It wasn't long before I could feel her muscles tightening around me, going at a smooth but hard rhythm I lifted her to go deeper. “Ahhhhh Callllleeeeb” She screamed as she came and in two more thrusts I was calling out her name with my own release. Leaning into her I rested my forehead on hers trying to slow my breathing.

“Mmmm that was amazing”she whispered to me.

“Yeah you could say that again. That was more than amazing baby girl”

After washing and getting ready we left to catch a cab to the meeting. We were there in about twenty minutes. Once we were inside the receptionist directed us to the twenty third floor where we were met by yet another receptionist. We then took our seats in the waiting room she had directed us to.

I was nervous as hell for this meeting. If I get this job it will put C. C. Designs on the map. Sure in San Fran or even Cali we were well known but to get a job like this out of state would be amazing. I know they are looking at one other group right now. So I have to give my best show today, probably shouldn't have gotten drunk last night. Well to late now time to suck it up and give one hell of a presentation.

We had been waiting in pretty much silence for about fifteen minutes, when some guy came walking through the waiting area. He looked familiar but I just couldn't place him, until he spoke.

“Ari, is that you?” I heard him ask

I could see the confusion on Ari's face when she registered who had spoken to her. I was a little confused to. I was pretty trashed last night but I am pretty sure this is the douche from the hotel bar. Why the hell was he here?

“Blake, what are you doing here?” She asked while standing to great him. She seemed happy to see him and it kinda annoyed me but I just ignored the feeling.

“Well I was about to ask the same thing. I was here giving a presentation for a job my company is trying to land. What about you?”

“Same, well not my company but the one I work for. You remember my boss Caleb” she said giving me a mocking smile. She thinks this is funny,she is making friends with the enemy and she thinks it's funny. She is gonna get it later.

“Hmm so your Mr. Carter, well nice to officially meet you. I'm Blake Lively with Live designs. I guess we are trying for the same job here, well this is definitely a small world we live in.”

I stood and took his hand in a firm shake, neither of us wanting to show weakness to the other. “ Nice to meet you this really is a small world. What are the odds that the girl you tried to pick up last night was your competition for the job you were trying to get this morning.” I said giving him a smirk. He just gave me one right back though. While sending a wink in Ari's direction.

“Okay boy's enough marking you territory for one day. It was nice to see you again Blake.” Ari said gesturing for him to leave.

“You too love, am I to assume you will be at the party tomorrow night?” He asked. Oh shit I may have forgot to mention that part. I know how she hates parties and social events.

“Oh yes of course the party how could I forget. Yes I'm sure we will see you there.” She told him.

I guess she didn't want to look like she had been left out of the loop or make me look like an ass for not telling her. That's my girl always thinking on her toes. By the look she gave me after they had said their goodbys I’m guessing I had some making up to do.

“Party hmm” She whispered raising an eyebrow in question. I just gave her an I’m sorry smile then looked away avoiding the piercing glare she was giving me. I knew that was coming she wasn't going to be happy this was sprung on her last minute.

It was about five minutes later when we were called back to do our presentation. It wasn't a long presentation, but it got all of my key visions and they really seemed to be happy with what we had to offer. I was really glad Ari came along she had these old guys wrapped around her finger. She was professional yet personal getting to know them and even making them laugh at times.

It is amazing how much she has changed in just the month since she came to live with me. She used to be so closed off and just timid now she was open, happy and just a fun person to know.

Once we were out of the office and waiting for the car to arrive she grabbed my arm and made me face her, which I was avoiding at all costs. “ Party? When were you planning on letting me know about this? What kind of party? I didn't bring anything formal, just business and casual.”

“I know baby, I thought we could go grab some lunch and do a little shopping. Are you cool with that?” I asked hopping she would be like most girls and enjoy a little shopping.

Instead of smiling and getting excited though, she wrinkled her nose and gave me a glare. “Shopping, really Caleb? I hate shopping.”

Of course she does but that's what I love about her, she's not like most girls. Shit I need to stop thinking that shit, I can't let myself fall in love not even with Ari. “Come on baby it will be fun, you can model a bunch of cute dresses for me, then we can sneak into one of the rooms and...”

She pushed me before I could finish “Shut up Caleb, not happening. I'll go get a dress but don't you even think anything else will happen and I’m still mad at you for not telling me before about this party.” She said pouting a little. God she is cute.

Ari's P.O.V.

Damn I couldn't believe the guy I met last night was Caleb's competition for this job. Now that was one hell of a coincidence.

I do have to say watching Caleb give his presentation was sexy as hell. He was so confident and professional. I just wanted to lay him on the boardroom table and have my way with him. Not sure how the investors would have felt about that . They loved me though, I practically had them eating out the palm of my hand.

We are now in the car headed to some expensive boutique and I am not happy about it. I hate clothes shopping well most of the time. I have my girly moments once in a while.

It’s just so boring, not to mention the fact that I am still pissed at Caleb for not telling me about this. I mean I could have brought a dress, I have plenty at home. Some I haven’t even worn yet. Whatever no point in dwelling on it. What's done is done right?

Walking into the boutique I was dreading this even more. It was pretty empty except for the four blonde bimbo's working there. They practically swarmed us as we walked through the doors. Well not me but Caleb. To my surprise he didn't seem to even give them a second glance.

Instead he wrapped his arm around me leading us towards the dresses. “Were here to get my girl a dress for a party, something semi-formal I guess.” he told the lady who was working in that section.

She quickly pulled out a tape measure and got all my measurements, then she led us to a large private dressing room and left to get some dresses for me to try.

“Caleb this place is to much. Look at it, I’m sure these dresses cost a fortune.” I told him looking around at all the expensive furniture and drapery in the dressing room.

Pulling me into his arms he lifted my chin so I would look at him. “Listen, do me a favor and just try the dresses on. Don't even look at the price tags, just worry about which dress you like the most. Okay?”

What could I say, he was doing this for me. So I guess I could stop bitching and do that for him. “Okay” I said giving a little nod. We were about to go in for a kiss when the sales lady cleared her throat as she walked in pushing a rack holding about a dozen dresses.

“Okay I pulled some dresses that I thought would compliment your frame nicely. If the fit is off or none work just push the call button there and I will come back to help you find something that works”

Once she left I took two dresses I thought looked nice and went behind the curtain. I tried on dress after dress, walking out each time to model for Caleb. I was actually having a rally good time we were laughing and joking and the time just flew by. On the eighth dress I just knew it was the one and Caleb seemed to feel the same way when he saw it.

Deciding that was the one I went back in and started to unzip it when I felt Caleb's large hands take the zipper from me and do it himself. Oh god he was serious about doing it in the dressing room. I have never been an exhibitionist before could I really start now?

To my surprise, he just helped me remove the dress giving me soft kisses on my shoulders and neck and then took the dress to go and pay for it, leaving me hot, bothered and a bit confused.

When we were back in the car he leaned in whispering in my ear so the driver couldn't hear. “You really thought I was going to have my way with you right there in that dressing room, and you weren’t even going to stop me were you?”

I just bit my lip and shook my head. I mean what could I say? He was right, I wouldn't have stopped.

“Mmm my Ari is a naughty girl. As much as I wanted to and believe me the idea never left my mind. I also know how loud you can be baby and I don't think we could have gotten away with it.” He said laughing. I started laughing to because he was absolutely right I can be pretty loud at times.

So of course as soon as we were back in the hotel room I took the initiative and had my way with him and as always it was amazing. How the hell was I going to give him up when we got back home?

Uh I almost wish I wouldn't have agreed to this, because as good as it is, I know it's a heartbreak in the making and I just don't think I’m ready for another one of those.

A/N

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

You guys are amazing, I appreciate you all so much. All of the reads, votes and comments have made me so happy. I hope you guys are still enjoying Ari's story. Please take a few minutes to let me know what you think all feedback is greatly appreciated.

Now if you have voted or commented and I haven't responded to you it's because my news feed has gone crazy and isn't showing it. So I want to say thank you now.

Well I guess that's about it for now check out the banner I made on the side. Oh and I though the song fit Caleb a bit.

LOVE YOU ALL

As always

***VOTE***COMMENT***FOLLOW***SHARE***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 72 22
Angelo, The worlds most richest CEO in Los Angeles California, He works with ladies that have been cheated on and helps them out by a seductive game...
128K 3.4K 26
-Sequel to Broken- Emily has finally come out of her coma. She made it through the hell she called high school and is on her way to college. When she...
1.2M 41K 68
He was filled with ego, rudeness, and cruelty. Every girl throws themselves on him just for his looks and money, but there is only one girl in his li...
218K 12.4K 53
She clung to people. He ran from people. She was broken. He thought he could mend her. She lost a baby. He lost his lifeline. She became his wo...