✓ | Room 111

By bomira

An unexpected encounter between a nice guy and a nice girl. Will it turn out nice if the two realize they're... More

01 Wait, what?!
02 The Rules
03 Bad Kookie
04 New Friends
05 Scared
06 The Reason?
07 Closer
08 You
10 One Last Night
11 Don't Miss Me
12 He Knows
13 He Comes
14 I Hate You
15 Jisoo and Jinyoung
16 In Between Two Men Who Loves Her
17 She's Mine
18 The Call
19 A Night To Remember Part I
20 A Night to Remember Part II
21 Spilling The Tea
22 Dinner Time
23 My One and Only
24 Let's Be Happy
25 Happen Ending
THANK YOU
EPILOGUE

09 The Truth

10.4K 588 228
By bomira

@Jungkook's POV

"Rosé?" I call her for the thousand times.

I knock on her door again, "You haven't eaten your breakfast yet, you're skipping your work, and now don't say you'll skip the lunch time too." I say from behind the door. There's no sound from behind the door and somehow I'm really afraid of it.

"Rosé?" I call on her again.

I sigh deeply, leaving her door. Just then, I receive a chat from Jimin hyung. The boys are gathering in his house right now, they want me to come, should I leave Rosé alone? Will she be okay? She haven't eaten anything since morning and I didn't know her condition since last night.

"Rosé, I'll go outside. Make sure to eat your lunch, okay?" I say, but still no answer.

"I'm leaving..." I say, turning myself to reach the main door.

Creak...

"J-Jungkook, d-don't leave me..." she mumbles, peeking from behind the door.

I look at her. She's in a total mess and I don't like to see her like this. "I won't go if you wash up and eat your lunch." I say, smiling gently at her. She nodded her head before she closes her door. I take my phone as I type a reply to Jimin hyung that I won't come. I head to kitchen as I prepare a lunch that I ordered from a nearby restaurant. Few minutes later, Rosé shows up in the kitchen, taking a seat at the dining table. She looks fresh now, at least not so terrible as before.

"Here, eat this..." I say, placing her plate in front of her.

"Thank you, Jungkook." Rosé mumbles, starting to eat her lunch.

I watch her eat, not interested in doing anything else. She focuses on her plate as she finishes it in only few minutes. I chuckle at her, "You must be starving." I am going to take the plate, but Rosé shakes her head. She gave me a small smile before she washes her own plate. I stand up, standing beside her as I say, "Rosé, you need to tell me what happened yesterday."

She looks at me with her puffy eyes, "N-no, you don't need to know, Jungkook... I'm okay."

I stare at her in silence, slowly she turns her head away. I sigh, "Okay... I guess you're not ready yet. But I'm in living room if you want to share it, okay?" I say, patting her shoulders and then I take my leave to the living room.

---

@Rosé's POV

I enter the living room, staring at Jungkook as he stares back at me. I stay in my standing position, but he's tapping the space beside him to me. Seconds later, I take a seat beside him, hanging my head low. I don't know what is it, but I think he was right. I need to tell him about what happened yesterday.

"You can start anytime." Jungkook says to me with his gentle voice.

I look at him, "Uh... Actually..." I really don't know where to start.

"Actually..." he repeats, waiting for me to say the next thing.

"Actually I wasn't Yugyeom's girlfriend..." I say. Yeah, I should start with this.

Jungkook frowns, "Wait? Are you kidding me?"

I shake my head. "No. I wasn't his girlfriend, but I am still his girlfriend..."

"Woah, woah, hold up, Rosé. I don't get it..." Jungkook says.

I sigh deeply, "I'm still his girlfriend, it's because we never declare that we're over... It was just me, who was running away from him because he-" I stop myself, not sure about the thought of telling Jungkook all of this.

"Because he what? Tell me, Rosé." Jungkook grabs my elbow, making me flinch.

"Its'sbecauseheharmedme." I say in one breath.

Jungkook looks tensed up this time, "Did I hear harmed?" he asks me, looking all serious.

Slowly, I nod my head, "He's a sadomasochist, Jungkook..." I whisper.

(*Sadomasochist : preference for sexual activity that involves bondage or the infliction of pain or humiliation.)

"And... you're the victim?" he asks in low voice. I nod my head weakly.

"How many times, he... did that?" he asks again.

"O-once." I answer him, feeling so fucking embarrassed.

"Be honest with me." Jungkook says in a stern voice.

"It was only once, Jungkook. I ran away when I had the chance that time..." I say.

Jungkook looks at me, "How far he went?" I look at him in shock. Is he really wanting to know that?

"Aish, I'm sorry... I... I'm sorry." Jungkook says to me, standing up carelessly. In the next second, he leaves the living room. I sigh as I know it's going to be like this. He must be disgusted with me at some points. Yugyeom's dirty hands touched and hurt me. Does Jungkook think only Jungkook himself that disgusted with it? I'm disgusted with myself too when I remembered about that.

But that's the sad truth.

---

@Jungkook's POV

I walk into my room, leaving Rosé all alone in the living room.

I can't believe it.

The thought of Yugyeom touched Rosé is making myself uneasy. For some points, I'm angry. I'm upset. Of course, Jungkook... They were lovers, of course, he touched her... But, when Rosé said he did that to her even for once and the fact that he's a sadomasochist, I really couldn't take it anymore.

"Ah, why am I being like this?" I murmur to myself.

Beep!

A message comes into my phone. I check my phone and it's a message from Yugyeom. Long live for him. I open the message and he's asking me to come to Jimin's hyung house. No, no, Yugyeom... I can't face you after I heard that thing from Rosé. You hurt her.

Aish, but really... Why am I like this?

Is it perhaps I'm upset with Yugyeom's behavior?

Because I'm ashamed of having a friend like him?

Or maybe, because... I don't like the fact he touched Rosé?

Am I perhaps... jealous?

"Jungkook?" Rosé knocks on my door.

I take a deep sigh, making my way to the door. When I open the door, a small figure hugs me so suddenly. It's Rosé. I tense up as my hands are hanging in the air, doesn't know what to do. Should I hug her back? Or what?

Rosé releases me, giving me a small smile that melts my heart right away.

"I made up my mind." she speaks up.

I look at her with a confused gaze, "What do you mean?"

"I'll move to my old apartment." Rosé says while looking back into my eyes.

Wait a minute... Move?!

Before I can even ask, she adds, "I think I'll giving you too much troubles if I keep staying in this apartment, Jungkook. I'm sorry if I haven't teach you cook something. But I promise you can always meet me in Jisoo's restaurant. Thank you for always cheering me up, being nice to me. You heard that Yugyeom did something bad at me, but you're still his friend after all. I hope I didn't ruin your friendship. So, I'll move in two days. And after that, we can continue our own life!" she smiles so brightly.

But why I'm hurt seeing her bright smile?

"Rosé..." I try to speak.

"Omo, I should pack my clothes and stuffs right now." Rosé doesn't let me to finish, she gives me another bright smile as she takes her leave from my room. This time, I can't really take it anymore. I catch on her, grabbing her wrist and I make her turn to face me.

"Why, Jungkook?" she asks me.

"You can't leave." I answer.

"Why? There's no reason I should stay in here too." Rosé replies.

"But I just moved in few weeks ago." I try to make up a reason. A stupid reason.

She chuckles but it's not a time for that, "It's okay, right? Beside, I'm an adult, I've money too, I can move to other apartment whenever or wherever I want. You can do that too, right?" I know what she tried to point out here but that's not what I want to hear.

"B-but, we're now friends... What if Y-Yugyeom-"

"Ssh, yeah, we're friends. About Yugyeom... I'll try my best to avoid him as much as I can! Don't worry! As long as you don't tell him where's my apartment." Rosé gives me a little bump on my arm while laughing.

Rosé... Why are you like this?

"So, I'll pack my clothes, right?" Rosé speaks up.

I still look at her with expressionless face. This is really a sudden twist for me. And I'm not ready at all. Rosé, now I'm upset with you. How dare you leave me alone? Do you think I can let you move away without me around to protect you?

"Erm, Jungkook?" she calls my name.

"Y-yeah?" I snap back into reality.

"My wrist..." she points to her wrist that I'm holding so tight.

"Sorry." I release it for her.

Rosé smiles at me, waving her hand as she says, "Sleep tight, Mr. Jeon."

And my heart is thumping faster than before...

---

TO BE CONTINUED!

SORRY FOR LONG AND SLOW UPDATE! I BET SOMEONE IS ALREADY IN LOVE~

AND HERE'S A GIFT FROM ME TO ALL OF MY READERS~ ENJOY!

Here's the URL : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmcIALvy-98

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.6K 2.4K 40
♡Jhope had a crush on Jungkook but when he confesses Jungkook declines. What is gonna happen after they find out they are roomates?♡
103K 3.2K 20
In a story, where Jimin and Jungkook live together and Jimin starts developing feelings for his fellow housemate. But Jungkook doesn't seem to notice...
34.8K 2K 9
When Jimin moves out of his shared appartment with Taehyung and Jungkook to live with his boyfriend, he reassures his broke friends that he has the p...
35.8K 2.4K 22
❝You will fall in love many times in your life, but the best one will be falling in love with your best friend.❞ A Rosekook Fanfiction