His Angel (completed)

By Yellow1017

When Ally gets the chance to perform in front of her school for a contest she gets a surprise. After that nig... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
nine
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thrity three
Epilogue

Ten

847 32 0
By Yellow1017

"So?"

"Damn, I can't even sit down at lunch before I'm hounded." I groan taking my seat at our table. Ty shoots me a look before glancing to Lilly.

"He's back?"

"Yup." Lilly grins at him.

"Finally." Ty sighs.

"Um what?" They both look to me their eyes kinda wide.

"Well you seem happier, and a brighter." Ty states. I roll my eyes before bringing my sandwich to my face, and taking a big bite.

"Thanks." I sarcastically respond with a mouth full of food.

"Ally," Lilly groans, "finish what's in your mouth before you speak." I roll my eyes swallowing what is in my mouth.

"Happy?"

"Very." She grins.

"When are you seeing him again?" Ty asks before shoving food into his mouth. I sigh looking down to the table. That has been the question on my mind ever since we had to part ways at the ice cream shop.

"Ty, why would you ask that?" I hear Lilly try to whisper scold him. I look up to them shaking my head.

"Lilly its fine. I just don't know." Ty frowns at my responds before he takes another bite.

"He will come around." Lilly smiles. I shrug looking to my phone for the time only for my eyes to widen at the notification. It was The Weeknd sent home a message on Instagram. "What?" Lilly asks clearly seeing my expression.  I look up to her feeling my heart race and my stomach go crazy.

    "He just messaged me on insta."

    "Well open it!" Ty exclaims. I jump before quickly typing my password in before going to insta. I take a deep breath before reading the message.

    Hi Angel, I hope you had a good sleep last night. I want to see you again, soon.

    "Awe, That's cute." Lilly coos. I look up to see her and Ty read what it says, even though it is upside down for them.

    "What should I say back?" I ask, my heart threatening to beat out of my chest.

    "Well, what do you want to say back?" Ty asks.

    "I don't know." I dramatize. "That's why I'm asking you guys." Ty rolls his eyes at my words, and Lilly chuckles.

    "Do you want to meet him again? Well, first respond to what he said about sleep." Lilly tells me. I nod my head looking to my phone, and before the screen goes black I tap it. I take a deep breath before I start responding.

    Awe thank you, I did. I want to see you again too.

    "Is that good?" I ask showing Lilly and Ty. They both nod their heads liking my response. "Can one of you send it? I can't." I bite my lip as Ty rolls his eyes, but hits send. My eyes widen as I quickly lock my phone. I can hear my blood pumping in my ears, and my right leg involuntarily starts bouncing up and down.

    "Ally, take a deep breath and calm down." Ty tells me. I just shake my head at his words not really hearing them.

    "I fucked up didn't I?" I whisper.

    "What? Ally, don't think like that." Lilly scolds.

    "Breath Ally. You did nothing wrong." Ty assures me.  The bell rings making me jump, and I hear the two of them sigh. We all stand gathering our things, but I am far from a calm state.

    "Don't worry Ally. Just get through these two periods, everything will be okay." Lilly tells me with a hug. I can only mutely nod my head knowing I will be freaking out because neither of them have the next class with me. I'll have to wait after to see Ty in music, and to walk there with Lilly. I watch Lill's brown eyes narrow on me as she grabs my shoulders. "Ally, snap out if it or we will be late." I jump at her words before I start to speed walk to class. I feel her follow me, and I just realize Ty had already left us- rude.

I wave to Lilly quick before walking into my classroom, and taking my seat. I sigh looking down to my phone only to see he responded two minutes ago. My eyes widen as I take a deep breath, and open it.

That's good to hear, when can we meet again Angel? I don't like being apart. I want you in my arms again, Angel.

I feel my cheeks heat up as I read his message. My heart seems to beat faster from his words. Damn, what he does to me. My stomach goes crazy, and my heart decides to do a flip. My thumbs dance over the keypad as my brain tries to think of what to say back. "Ally, no phones in class." I hear the teacher snap. I jump locking my phone, and putting it in my sweatshirt pocket. I hear some students snicker making me look down to my desk mumbling a sorry. I guess I was too distracted to hear the bell ring.

    As the teacher starts his lesson my mind drifts elsewhere. The thought of him seeing I read it and didn't respond made my heart race. He could think I am ignoring him, and I can't let him think that. Looking at the clock I see it has only been five minutes. I bite my lip before standing up and walking towards the door. I grab the pass before walking out, and hurrying to the bathroom. I take my phone out quickly typing in my password. I lean against the cold white wall as I try to think of something to reply with. I take a deep breath before my thumbs start typing.

    I don't know... when would you want to meet?

    I send it and see it's been seen before I could lock out of the lock. My eyes widen as he sends another message.

    When do you get out of school?

    My heart does a flip of excitement. A smile forms on my lips as I go to reply. "Wow, is Ally getting some?" I hear a girl ask glancing over my shoulder. "Wait, who-" I lock my phone before snapping my eyes to look up at her.

    "Do I know you?" I ask. She rolls her blue eyes crossing her arms over her chest. Her blonde hair is cut short, above her shoulders. I take her in as she wears a blue tee shirt dress and sandals.

    "Wow, Ally. We worked on a project together at the beginning of the year."

    "You mean the one I did?" She lets out a huff shaking her head.

    "Whatever. So, who are you getting dick from?"

    "What?" She gives me a pointed look. "The person I'm talking to doesn't go to our school." I state. I feel my cheeks heat up, and my stomach goes crazy as the gorillas go wild in there.

   "Oh." Surprise washes over her before she smirks.

   "What school?"

    "None of your business, so if you excuse me." I say annoyed, as I sneak my her. I let out a relived breath as I open my phone back up. I take a deep breath before responding to Abel.

    12:35

    I'll pick you up. See you then Angel.

    I lock my phone trying to suppress my grin as I enter back into the classroom. Some look up to me before focusing back to the lesson. I take my seat, and look to what the teacher is teaching. Knowing there is no way I can focus on any of this. My mind trails back to him, with those captivating eyes, and melting smile. Well, I'm fucked.
_______________________________
Sorry for the long wait, was focused on getting tickets to see him. Which I did.

Have you guys gone to his concert, or are going to?

Love you all

XO my lovelies

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 10.8K 25
"I knew if I wanted a relationship, I should find someone else. But I didn't want anyone else and I still don't." I managed to take his arm from arou...
77K 1.9K 46
[Completed] Rated Mature 36 Chapters A teen bad boy (Ed) proposes a nerdy girl (El) he has been crushing on since junior school. They fall in love...
2.1M 75.7K 99
{I wrote this in 7th grade, so I apologize for how poorly it may have been written. It's a little cringey but a lot of you seem to really enjoy it HA...
258 5 38
The whole camp was filling with smoke. I coughed, praying that my lungs would keep working for just a few more minutes. "Eli, which way is west?" Ada...