Deception

Von iloveyaoi1

Yaoi (boyxboy) story about Jin and Shin. Jin born into a good, safe, and rich company family was sheltered fr... Mehr

Deception
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter Four and Chapter five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty and Twenty One
Chapter 22 and 23!!!!!!!!
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 16 & 17

93 8 3
Von iloveyaoi1

Chapter Sixteen

“SHIN!” My parents yell getting off of the couch. They come to hug me but I block them.

“Don’t touch me. I will do what I must until I can leave, and then I will never come back.”

“What is this about?”

“You don’t care about anything but yourselves and your jobs. Mafias are more of a family than we are.”

“What are you talking about Shin? Oh shush, you must be tired.”

“I AM NOT TIRED AND I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH ME!” They both look shocked and I step back a little. “You don’t know about how I have been doing in anything but school. My grades are all you know. You don’t know me. If you paid attention you would see I have been friends with a boy my age in the mafia for five years. If you paid attention you would see that I was in love. You would have found out I was in love with him.” I start to tear up.

My parents have nothing to say. “I am sorry things have turned out this way, I am sorry your son is in love with another man! There are just so many things to be sorry about! But you know what? I don’t care anymore. Do what you want, disown me or whatever, I don’t care anymore.” I walk up the stairs and turn around to my shocked parents. “By the way, I got drunk two days ago and kissed a boy.”

I say that and my mother starts being dramatic like she will have a heart attack. I get to my room and lock everyone out. When people try to get me to open or eat I don’t for the next few days. One night I hear a noise and the wind blows on me, I get up. I didn’t open the window did I?

I close it tightly and turn back around. I lie in my bed and sigh going back to sleep. “Why so sad Shin?” A voice I am all too familiar with says. I sit up immediately and look beside me. On the other side of my bed Jin is standing with a smile.

I try to stay composed but it all adds up and I start crying my heart out. He comes to me quickly and holds me. “Why did… Why did you have… to come back?”

He doesn’t say anything but holds me for the next few hours until I have calmed. When I do there is a knock on my door.

“Shin…” It is my dad. I don’t say anything and I look at Jin.

“Shin, I want to apologize. You were right. We never paid enough attention, if we had you wouldn’t have left and we need a worker to tell us. It should never be like that. And about that boy…”

Shit dad shut up. “I get it dad. You don’t need to say anything else.”

“No, I do. It is common to love a person of the same gender these days. At first I thought maybe you were confused. But I thought about it, and your butler talked to me last night. He saw you with that boy in the gardens all the time, and he knows he would sneak into your room every night.” I blush and Jin stands at the window ready to leave. “I’m sure you are in their now, right boy?” Neither one of us say anything. “I saw you sneak in, open up please.”

After a minute of silence Jin walks to the door and opens it. He walks back in followed by my father who shuts it. Jin stands in the middle of the room unsure of what to do. “Father, this is Jin, my friend.”

Father smiles slightly while looking him up and down. “It’s nice to meet you Jin.” Jin nods and stands there awkwardly. “How do you feel about my son?” Jin seems to twitch and he looks at my father and back to me. “You know my son lo…”

“He doesn’t know dad, be quiet.” I blush and look out the window. I don’t know how I will ever get over this.

“I do know Shin.” I don’t want to look at him. “That night everyone got drunk and I came home still out of it. Someone told me I had guests but I wasn’t paying attention. I went to my room and when I found you asleep in my bed I thought I was dreaming, that is why I did what I did.” I want him to stop but I don’t. “I fell asleep and didn’t remember much after that. I woke up the next day and everyone was a mess. Shika and Tiso were there with Lani waiting for me. They were all mad at me and I didn’t understand why until everyone got quiet and said something. Lani told me word by word of what you said to them and I was heartbroken, angry that it was real, how I acted. And angry with myself because you actually had to say that.”

“You can stop talking now Jin, I really don’t want to hear this…”

“No. I have to say what is on my mind; I promised everyone I would before I left.” We are quiet again. “I didn’t want to drag you into all of this. From the second I met you I wished I didn’t so I wouldn’t destroy your life the way I am. It hurt me most of all when I had to leave you that night. You left the same way I did. I realized how much that must have really hurt you and I needed to see you. I want to apologize for everything, and for lying to you. Making it seem I don’t care about you at all. I do love you Shin.”

That is the final straw and I lose everything. I try to muffle my crying by hugging myself to my legs and crying into my clothing. Jin hugs me and I cry into his shirt. My father leaves the room quietly and I begin to regret everything I said. But it needed to be said, or things wouldn’t be as they are now. I calm down a little and Jin still holds me tightly. “I love you Jin.”

He kisses me gently and holds me in his arms all night while we sleep.

***adding chapter 17 with this!!!! enjoy***

WARNING. THERE IS REALLY EXTREMELY LIGHT YAOI HERE. LIKE REALLY REALLY REALLY LIGHT. Just thought I should say. :)

Chapter Seventeen

“Good morning Shin.” Jin smiles gently and kisses me, his hair falling down into his eyes. I can see him better now and he is wearing bed clothes, a tank top with long sweatpants.

“Good morning Jin.” I kiss him back equally but longer. There is a knock on the door and I sit up pulling away from Jin. There is another knock and my mother walks in cautiously. I figure seeing us fully clothed she walks in. Jin sits up and stretches before looking at her.

“Good morning boys.” Mother says quietly while opening the drapes and giving us coffee.

I look at Jin and he gives me an equally confused look.

“Mom…”

“Hmm?”

“What are you doing?” She doesn’t say anything. Jin takes a shower in my bathroom and mom comes to me with a smile.

“What...”

“He’s cute.” She starts laughing and I blush. Seems she has lightened up. I laugh at her quietly as she leaves the room satisfied. I get an outfit to wear for me and Jin. He comes out when I smell the fresh air outside. I turn around and he smiles.

“You can wear those today.” I point to the bed.

“Thank you.” He dresses and I take a shower. When I am finished we go downstairs to eat with my parents.

We eat with little conversation. “How long do you plan on staying Jin?” Father asks taking a sip of his tea. Jin looks at me. “You are welcome to stay as long as you wish.”

“Well I have to leave in a few days; I was going to go stay in a hotel.”

“Of course not, stay here.” Mother insists until he gives in.

“If you would please excuse us, mom, dad. We are going to go in the gardens for a little bit.”

“Of course…” They smile and we leave.

“I’m sorry about my parents. They are acting very weird today.”

He laughs and pulls me close to him kissing my head. “It’s fine, and really normal for all that has happened. I expected worse.” I shiver and he rubs my arms. It is almost winter and our six year friendship anniversary.

We get to a rosebush and he pulls me from the view of the house. I love the playful look in his eyes. Something I haven’t seen before. He kisses me gently at first and I wrap my arms around his neck. As we kiss nothing but bliss goes through my mind. A frog croaks near my head and I jump almost slipping. Jin catches me and starts laughing as I pout. He wraps his arm over my shoulder giving me his coat and we walk back to the house.

“How are Shika and Tiso?”

“They’re great; though mad at me they are fine. Shika said if everything turns out well in the end she wants to come and properly meet your family. Is that okay with you? She said as soon as possible.”

I laugh quietly. “Yeah, I’m sure they will love her. She is very sweet.”

“Sweet, my sister?” He makes a shocked face. “We are talking about the same species here, right?”

I laugh and we walk into the house from the kitchen. As we walk we get gentle stares from a few workers. “She is though, she helped me a lot. And whenever I would put myself in danger she tried to stop me and make me go home. Plus, she helped me find you. She found you before I was, you know… and then she still helped me after you had yelled at her. She is very kind, even though I spent more than ten hundred thousand on her in two weeks.”

“Yeah, sorry about that. She wants to pay you back.” He rubs the back of his head in a guilty way and I smile.

“Shin-sama, your parents request you and Jin-sama immediately.” I nod and look at Jin.

“You are looking for us?” The TV is loud and on live news. It shows Jin’s fathers mansion burned to the ground. “Oh my god. Jin…”

Jin doesn’t do anything. He just stares at the screen without an expression. The women on the news say there were no survivors found in the area, but only seven people died. They haven’t been identified. They found a ring, which Jin said is his fathers. “He never took it off.”

He doesn’t cry and he doesn’t look angry or sad. He has no emotion on his face. But in his eyes I see the slightest hint of sadness as he watches on the couch. I sit next to him and lay my head on his shoulder, intertwining our fingers to comfort him. He smiles and kisses my head slightly.

I am so glad he, Tiso, and Shika weren’t there. Maybe we leaving saved their lives. Who knows what would have happened. “Let’s go there Jin.”

“It’s the middle of the afternoon; you can’t be out and about. Especially with me. It is too dangerous.”

“I’ll be fine Jin, let’s go.” He looks at my parents in silence and I sigh. “You guys come too and we will take protection, then can we go? I will even wear a disguise. Whether you liked your father or not we need to make sure he is okay.”

With each of them silently agreeing we set off in disguises and security. We arrive and it is much worse in person than on TV. I get out first and cross the yellow tape line without being seen. It is absolutely horrible. I walk around and remember how just a few weeks ago this house was at its brimming point. It was absolutely beautiful. Surprisingly it is me who gets emotional instead of Jin.

Someone walks up behind me and sighs. “Tragic isn’t it? Well, it’s their fault for getting involved in terrible things.” I can’t listen to this man anymore and walk to where Jin is. He can’t even cross the entrance. He stares at it all taking it in.

“Are you okay Jin?”

“Yeah…” But he grabs my hand and holds it tightly before he takes the next step. We reach to the gardens and he stops.

“Who do you think started it?”

“Who knows, my father could have started it himself…”

I don’t say anything else until we get home. He gives me Shika’s number and I call her breaking the news while he showers. She plans to come immediately and I hear her crying in the background with Tiso. I hear a clatter from the bathroom and jump. I hear curse words and then it is silent. The water stops and I knock on the door.

“Are you okay Jin?” There is no answer. “Jin… I’m coming in.” I slowly walk onto the bathroom and precipitation hits me the second I walk in. “Jin…” He’s on the floor of the shower with his head in his hands. I grab a towel and hand it to him. He wraps it around his waist and stays put. I sigh and take off everything but my boxers, getting into the shower. “Are you okay Jin? Be honest, I know you’re sad about this.”

He laughs quietly and looks at me. “Nothing can get past you can it Shin?” He looks back down and I see a tear fall from his eye.

“It’s okay Jin. Tell me everything, whether you are happy or upset. I’m with you now and if you keep everything inside I won’t know what to do. You don’t have to act that way with me. You have to act that way with your group, but I am not them. I would and will do anything for you, so don’t hide yourself from me.” I hug him and kiss his head lightly. “It’s going to be okay.”

He puts his arms around me and a minute later he smiles looking into my eyes and kisses me. “There is really no reason for me to be upset. I am not hiding things, of course I felt a little sad, but as long as I have you I will be fine. I really am okay Shin. Honestly…” He smiles and kisses me again.

“Alright.” Then things suddenly get awkward when I realize we are both in the shower with only one piece of cloth covering us. I blush and get up. “Hurry and finish, I have to get in.”

I get to the door and jump at his question. “Why don’t you just join me?”

I feel my face heating when I reply. “Don’t be stupid Jin, hurry up and finish.”

“I wasn’t kidding.” He looks deep into my eyes and I find myself week as he comes to me grabbing me. “Or are you afraid?”

My pride won’t let me accept his words. “I am not afraid, fine. Let’s do it.”

Before I get in I make him turn around and cover his eyes. When he does I take off my remaining clothing and step in turning on the water. The warm and steamy water hits me immediately. I close my eyes covering myself in water. Jin quietly gets in behind me and I open my eyes staring at the showerhead.

I hear a soft chuckle and he places his arms around me. “You really are afraid aren’t you?” I blush as his hands slide down me and turn around. His face is very serious.

I stand up onto my tippy toes and kiss him with a smile. “I’m not afraid of you. Never have and never will be.”

“Really…” He asks playfully. “We’ll see about that.”

***see what I mean? could you even call that yaoi? well there it is. I promise it gets soooooo much better. seems one bad thing after another, but just wait. you are going to hate me. :)***

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

732K 23.9K 34
Mikhail is the son of a flower shop owner. He's hard working and sometimes a little too serious for his own good. He has a few good friends he social...
964 48 33
He's definitely enjoying the time of his life; he's good at school, a charming boyfriend, tons of friends, and yet sometimes he has that tiny flicke...
10.3K 463 27
Warning: boy x boy, Yaoi Gavin has a crush on his best friend, Oliver. Gavin will be changing schools and Oliver doesn't know. Because Gavin thinks i...
113K 2.2K 27
Story about two guys who find out about each other's feelings. One of the guys is a bully and other is just a bullied boy. After one beating in schoo...