EJ X Reader

Oleh CreepyAstra

An eyeless killer on the loose. Y/N guessed it was just some stupid prank, but in the back of her mind she wa... Lebih Banyak

Ch1. News report
Ch2. Annoying Girls
AN!
Ch3. Missing Girl.
Ch4. Kidnapped
Ch5. Run Away
Ch6. New guys?
Ch7. Kidnapped (again?!)
Ch8. Missing Girl and Eyeless Killer.
Ch9. Fear/Join us
Ch10. Uncommon friends?
Ch11. Just killers.
Ch12. Heartbeat.
Ch13. 1 month later.
Ch 14. No time.
Ch15. Rosa.
Ch17. Time with Hoodie?
Ch18. Rosa and EJ.
Ch19. I love you?
Ch20. Time Flies.
AN

Ch16. Stay.

3.8K 104 55
Oleh CreepyAstra

~~Y/N's POV~~

I stay in my room and thought about EJ, do I love him?

"ROSA!"

I heard from the outside, I jumped and looked outside. I saw someone running. EJ.
"Who's Rosa?" I ask myself, and someone laughed behind me.
"Me" they said and I turned around to see nothing. EJ runs into my room, he didn't have his jacket and mask.
"WHERE IS SHE?!" He growls. He was angry.
"W-who?" I stutter, I'm terrified of him right now.
"Rosa." EJ growls again and looks around.
"She's not here...EJ...please calm down your scaring me." I frown and shake lightly. EJ breathes in and calms down.
"I'm so sorry." EJ sighs and looks down. I hear a noise and tackles EJ in a hug. "It's fine. I'm here."
"Jack?" I look up at him.
"Yeah?" EJ smiles sweetly.
"How can a human girl fall for a monster?" I then hide my face in his shirt. He smelled of woods.
"Haven't you watched Beauty and The Beast?" EJ chuckles.
"Yeah...I have." I pull away from EJ and look down.
"What's wrong?" He asks.
"Nothing. Just stay with me." I grab his hands.
"I will don't worry." EJ smiles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE. *cries in the emo corner*
Cya later! Bye my friends!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

21.2K 531 27
It was just a typical night, or at least that's what y/n thought at first, before she got a call telling her that two of her best friends had been ki...
7.7K 194 15
(Y/N) (L/N), a girl who could stand for her own one minute, and be a helpless mess the next. She wasn't proud of her way of life, or the place she li...
3.2K 226 62
This is a Tyler Joseph x Reader thing. Y/n's School, home, and basically her whole life in general is horrible. No one really knows y/n's name or tal...
29.8K 848 36
Y/n and her mother settles in the Midwest for their new lives in a new town. As the two slowly drift apart from each other, they encounter new opport...