Worth It (Completed)

By thediamondkaoir

no, these ain't no drugs, I know she worth it. Dej & Kodak have been together for almost two years. After a c... More

One.
Two.
Four.
Three.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four.
Twenty-Five.
Twenty-Six.
Twenty-Seven.
Twenty-Eight.
Twenty-Nine.
Thirty.
Thirty-One.
Thirty-Two.
Thirty-Three.
Thirty-Four.
Thirty-Five.
Thirty-Six.
Thirty-Seven.
Thirty-Eight.
Thirty-Nine.
Forty.
New Book Alert πŸ™‚
Forty-One.
Forty-Two.
IMPORTANT NOTE
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six.
Q&A πŸ™ƒ
Click This 🀣

Forty-Three.

1.1K 70 6
By thediamondkaoir

I'm on this liquor I'm so heavy, befo' we fuck, can you neck me. lick that head and I am ready I want yo mouth. Gimme that Becky.

La'daisjah Grant | Dej Rosegold 🐱

"What's up ?" Drewski furrowed his eyebrows as I stood in the doorway.

"You been cryin' ? Come here." He asked pulling me into the house.

I instantly heard a baby whining in the living room.

"You busy ?" I asked.

"No, come hea'." He pulled my arm.

"This your daughter ?" I looked at the baby as she stopped whining when I walked up.

"Yeah." He smiled before picking her up.

"She so cute, brah." I smiled.

"Maybe me and you could have some." He bit his lip at me before looking at his baby.

"I'm good. I got enough time." I said smiling before he sat her down in the carseat putting the paci in her mouth.

"What happen ?" He looked at me, searching my Eyes as he rocked his daughter.

"Drew I really really like you but-"

"Don't. Jus' get out." He grabbed his daughter.

"I'm sorry, I wanted to make it work." I replied feeling bad.

"I'm tired of you sayin' tha' same shit! Get out my house, Dej! Its done! Don't explain, bruh!" He yelled at me.

I wiped my face and got up walking out the door. I walked over to my while BMW and locked the doors getting into the car.

I wanted Drewski but I knew I would hurt him cause I wouldn't even be able to act right.

I drove off and went to get some Chinese take-out for me and Charmaine so I could go lay my ass down.

•••

"Thanks boo." Char smiled at me and I rolled my eyes.

"I feel like shit." I mumbled opening my plate of food.

"Why ?" Charm asked.

"I just broke shit off with Drewski." I sighed.

"Girl fuck wrong with you ? Kodak was sayin' allat shit to you-"

"I know. I can't help how I feel and I'on feel like dat' for Drewski." I shurgged.

"Girl, you gone be back at fuckin' square one fuckin wit Kodak. Thats my dawg but sometimes his ass just don't give a fuck and I hate seein' you lose yo mind."

"Shit gone change. We gon' get our shit together cause thats my baby." I said.

"I wish I had some solid shit like that." She smacked her lips.

"You and Dru broke up ?" I asked.

"Yeah but we friends and shit." She shrugged.

"Well damn." I scratched my head.

"You think blue would look good on me ?" I asked her, referring to my hair.

"Why ?" She laughed.

"Cause, I been thankin' bout' it." I shrugged.

"Hell yeah then." She nodded.

"Aight, I'm finna go to bed." I put my food in the refrigerator.

"Okay." She walked towards the living room.

I walked in my room checking my messages and shit. Drewski was cursin' my ass the fuck out. Imani had hit me up, along with Louren and Toonz surprisingly.

I texted back Louren so we could chill at the mall tommrow.

I sat on my bed checking my Snapchat and shit. I loved my lil Snapchat family, she showed mad love.

I checked my snaps and noticed Kodak had sent me a new one. He was at the studio and a song played in the back as a whole crowd of people stood around.

You Like Dis ? 🔥 Or 🐐

Shit fye 😬🐐

You Sho ?

Yh. when you droppin dat ?

Ion Know Yet.

I left him on R and went to take my shower so I could go to sleep.

After I got out the shower and got dressed for bed I strolled on my social media before reposting a meme.

Dej_Rosegold : 🤞🏼💙

•••

"Damn, I missed yo ass Dej." Lo grabbed my ass as she hugged me.

"I missed you too too hoe." I smiled before we walked off.

"You think i would look good with blue hair ?" I asked looking through clothes.

"Hell yeah bitch. You had pink, orange, grey blue gone look good on you." She smiled.

"Jus makin sure." I replied grabbing some clothes to try on.

An hour later, we left the mall and I went and got my hair did because I was tired of the sew-in I had in. I wanted another lace wig anyway.

"You a real crip na'." Louren smirked as I looked in the mirror.

"Yeah, I know." I checked my phone. I had a therapy session today for myself.

"Bae I gotta go." I said looking up.

"Okay." Louren sat in the chair to get her hair done next.

•••

"How have you been, La'daisjah ?" My counselor asked.

"I been good, I guess." I shrugged.

"Today, I want to work with you on your anger." She said.

I took anger management before and it doesn't work at all, I still wanna slice me a bitch.

"I don't think I have problems with that." I shake my head.

"I think you do. Can you give me alittle background of yourself." She asked.

"Uh, I lived with my mom and stepsister." I said.

"What about about your father ?" She looked up from her clipboard.

"He died." I rolled my eyes.

"Why do you say it like that ?" She asked.

"Because He dead. I'on give a fuck either." I said getting mad. I hated talking about my real dad. I'm glad he's dead too.

God forgive me but thats how Im feelin'.

"You have to let it go, so you could deal with your emotions properly. Let's practice. Sit up." She told me.

"Okay." I mumbled.

I ain't gone lie, I didn't try my hardest on these next few chapters cause I made this awhile back🤦♂🤦♂ so bare with me🤧

The last chapter will be the most important so play close attention to that.

ALSOOOOO, I wanna thank y'all for the love on the upcoming stories I have published, I have so much in store for them so please stay tuned☺️♀

I'll also come up with a updating schedule for you guys so I don't overwhelm you all.

One more thing. If your not busy go check out a new book I just published. "Age Ain't Nothing But A Number"

It's a Aaliyah and Tupac love story that takes place in the late 90's. Their deaths will be included as the time period increases. It's lit though 🤸♀❗

I did a Spinoff of 'Project Baby' too. It was a book that I deleted for those of you who didn't understand, it was just a love story between AmourJayda & Kodak Black.

The book didn't go far but the two were married and had children that were symbolized in 'The Octave Family'.

The book is mad lit and displays the lives of their stubborn children so it doesn't matter if you read 'Project Baby' or not. 🙄🤷♀

This was a long ass authors note but y'all get the gist. If you have any questions, pm me or whatnot😘

BLUBENJIS 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.7K 2K 108
It all started with her obsessing over him and all because of a live her whole life changed. Will she like her new life or not? Read to find out Cove...
139K 9.8K 40
(Poor Grammar) They hated each other from first sight. But unexpectedly the Destiny tied them for... Forever??
80K 1.1K 13
***BEING REWRITTEN*** She's got tattoos and every girl is afraid of her once you realise who it is. Boys want her and girls want to be her. She's Stu...
660K 23.2K 54
he couldn't take what he gave..so in the end was it all worth it? They were No Good for each other and everybody else around them... Updates everyday...