Reincarnated as a Monster!

By AkumaTheWriter

A young man named Kozu died and has been reincarnated as a Fox Monster! What will he do next or... will he ev... More

Level up! And find a home?
A small evolution?!
A small evolution!? part 2
A/N
What now?
A new place?
A new place? Part 2
A/N
A new place? 2 (continued)
A new place? 3 (Cringe Continues)
A NEW FREAKING PLACE?! 4
Crazy Elf Girl!
Crazy Elf Princess?!
Elf Village
I am not continuing.

A Fox Monster!

18.8K 458 727
By AkumaTheWriter

-----(Note: Lets just get to the death)-----

"Get out of the way quick!" A bulky man wearing a orange work suit yelled in panic at a teenage boy.

A beam from the roof came falling down about to hit Kozu. As Kozu looked up wondering who the guy was yelling at his eyes widened in fear. It was to late even when he tried to run. The big metal beam hit Kozu on his lower back cutting him in half. Kozu didn't feel any pain for a few seconds until he looked down seeing his other half with his guts hanging out. The pain started kicking in and blood poured out everywhere as Kozu yelled in agony of the pain and fear. Kozu looked at the people rushing towards him to see what the commotion was about.

"Oh my god!" several people screamed in fear and disgust of the sight.

Kozu tried to stop from yelling but the pain was unbearable. Finally he clenched his teeth as blood poured out of his mouth. His face grew paler and paler looking snow white.

"Call an ambulance you damn idiots!" Kozu yelled at the petrified workers.

Some workers snapped out of it pulling out there phones calling the police and ambulance. Some tried to stop the blood but it was already to late. Kozu noticed that he didn't have much time left and kept yelling from the pain. His vision was fading making Kozu grind his teeth together. This was his last moment and needed to say one last thing.

He began to smirk at the last moment and spoke his last words " My last words to you fucking idiots.... tell my boss... and that person... who dropped a... fucking beam.... I said.... Fuck you."

He eventually passed out never to wake up in the world he knew.
----

After time passed Kozu was floating in a endless darkness. Shockingly it actually felt quite relaxing to Kozu. He was trying to wander around yet he couldn't move. His body had a weird but comfortable pressure on it as if he was in warm water.

<You have been granted three choices: Stay here. Be reincarnated. Have a second chance at your life.>

Kozu made a confused and suprised face hearing a weird voice play in his head all of a sudden. He understood what this meant but none of the less it was shocking. This was like how a novel started or something.

He began thinking about it and picked reincarnation. Simply to put it straight if he went back he would have to relive through the same painful and boring times so he picked the best option. He also didn't want to stay here simply because he wanted something like a adventure in his boring life.

<Your choice has been picked. Reincarnation starting. Random picking.>

<Random variant of race. Random picking.>

<Random Skill. Random picking>

<Elemental Fox Monster picked. Glutton for Power picked.>

'Wait what!? A fox monster! Oh come on no please no! Am I going to be a Kyuubi Kozu thought in panic.

He kept trying to calm himself down analyzing what he just got into.

He tried to process whats about to happen to him. His mind was in over drive and he needed to calm down. Eventually after a little bit he thought it might not be so bad.

'I'm gonna have super powers. Maybe I can find a way to be human again' Kozu thought trying to calm himself down.

His body began to feel weird to him as he saw a bright light making him close his eyes.

After a while the light went away causing Kozu to slowy open his eyes feeling as if a few hours had passed by. His eyes were wide for a moment not believing what he was seeing. He was in some gigantic cave with weird colorful plants and trees.

He first started getting used to this small body of his. It looked like a small ordinary fox but his fur had a slight glow. He couldn't see his eyes but if he did he would be suprised that they were a glowing bright red. Kozu began to analyze the situation he was in. Most likely he was in a world of leveling up like games.

<Analyzing leveled up to lvl 4>

This voice further proved his guess at how this world works. He thought of saying stats to figure out if that worked.

"Kuu." Kozu said stats but instead it came out like a fox sound.

As he said that he had no time to think about his talking because a holographic menu like thing popped in front of him.

Name: none

Race: Elemental Fox Monster

lvl: 1

Skill: [Claw Slash] [Bite]

Active Skill: [Night Vision lvl 5] [Danger Sense lvl 3 ] [Analyze lvl 4]

Unique Active Skill: [Glutton for Power]

Hp: 30 (Health)

Mana: 50

Str: 20 (Strength)

Spd: 75 (Speed)

Sta: 90 (Stamina)

.....

He couldn't believe what he was seeing yet again. This was just to much even for him. He began to look around after trying to think over what he just saw.

'Why is my strength so weak its one of the things I would like to have more boosted. Atleast my stamina and speed are good.... Well I am lvl 1 it should get better. What bothers me the most is this [Glutton for Power].' Kozu thought to himself.

He started thinking about why he already had a few active skills leveled up already. He concluded it must be what a elemental fox was born with. He then thought about leveling up alot but didn't want to be killed quickly. He decided it would have to be a hit and run tactic but if the monster was to strong he would have to escape. Even if this is called being wimpy it didn't matter to Kozu. This was a live or die situation and he didn't want to play fair if his life is on the line. He already died once and he isn't ready to die again so soon. Putting that aside Kozu headed deeper into the cave seeing a white furball pass him making him suprised.

'What was that?' Kozu thought.

He ran after it seeing it was a white bunny but this was no ordinary bunny. It had yellow wild eyes and long teeth as sharp as knifes. Kozu was caught off guard by this appearance and the bunny noticed the opening and ran straight at him in a fast motion. Kozu had a sudden sense of danger and barely dodged in time getting ready to use a hit and run tactic. He ran up and used [Claw Slash] at it but it dodged to the side ready to slash Kozu. Kozu had his heart pumping two times faster barely dodging the bunny's attacks. The [Danger Sense] kept going off as he was dodging the bunny's teeth and claws.

Finally as the bunny jumped up Kozu got used to its moves and dodged and activated [Claw Slash] again. The bunny had no time to dodge and was immediately killed in that one hit. Kozu was out of breath but he quickly felt as though he never fought after a matter of seconds.

<Elemental Fox leveled up to lvl 2>

<Elemental Fox has learnd a new skill: [Enhanced Runner]>

<[Danger Sense] has Leveled up to Lvl 4>

Kozu heard this but he was to focused on his heart beating out of its chest. This was a life and death situation with a creepy looking monster. Kozu breathed in and out slowly trying to calm his raging heart. During that battle the only thing that helped him was the [Danger Sense] otherwise he would have most likely been killed.

Kozu felt a little stronger and called out stats once again.

"Kuu."

Name: none

Race: Elemental Fox

lvl: 2

Skill: [Claw Slash] [Bite]

Active Skill: [Night Vision lvl 5] [Danger Sense lvl 4 ] [Analyze lvl 4] [Enhance Runner lvl 1]

Unique Active Skill: [Glutton for Power]

Hp: 40 (Health)

Mana: 55

Str: 25 (Strength)

Spd: 85 (Speed)

Sta: 105 (Stamina)

It isn't that bad for just one lvl up is what Kozu thought but he still wanted his strength to raise up more. He was suprised his stamina raised up so much but he guessed it was the [Enhanced Runner]. He decided that he still had to level up and possibly have human contact once he learns a way to communicate with them. As long as they don't try to kill him or kidnap him he would be alright but for that he needed to level up more. He also didn't quite know how to get out the cave but he will figure that out once he has a high enough level.

Kozu's stomach started growling as he smelled the dead bunny. Kozu didn't want eat this bunny raw but he had no choice what could he do with paws as hands trying to start a fire. He went up to the dead bunny slowly biting into it. Suprisingly it wasn't terrible nor good it was just okay. As he ate away something happened to his fur. It had streeks of white on the orange part of his fur now from eating the bunny.

<You obtained [Enhance Speed]>

Kozu was shocked about this too. How could just killing a bunny give him two skills. Maybe it was stronger than him and he was just lucky but that didn't make sense of how easy it went down with one hit. He then thought of [Glutton for Power] and that it was possibly that.

He checked his stats again to see the changes in his stats.

"Kuu." ( Stats)

Name: none

Race: Elemental Fox

lvl: 2

Skill: [Claw Slash] [Bite]

Active Skill: [Night Vision Lvl 5] [Danger Sense Lvl 4 ] [Analyze Lvl 4] [Enhance Runner Lvl 1] [Enhance Speed Lvl 1]

Unique Active Skill: [Glutton for Power]

Hp: 40 (Health)

Mana: 55

Str: 25 (Strength)

Spd: 100 (Speed)

Sta: 110 (Stamina)

Kozu tried to think about [Glutton of Power] more but stopped after a while. Its best not to dive into the unknown unprepared but he did understand it gave him more skills and it possibly makes it easier to level up. He quit questioning it and just accepted it.

A/N Hey guys hoped you liked the first chap. Tell me if I made any mistakes and give some ideas too. If you are a writer give me some tips please in writing too.

I might try to reedit this and make it longer but I am not sure.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3.7K 28
He lost everything. His friends, his family. Then, he had a chance to restart his life, and protect his loved ones. But how will he do it? What event...
148K 4.4K 43
Hello there I am Alice .. I work night shifts for those sex depressed guys! One day I die and get reincarnated in .. ? THAT TIME I GOT REINCARNATED A...
185K 7.8K 82
๐—ฅ๐—ฒ-๐—ถ๐—ป-๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ-๐—ป๐—ฎ-๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป เญฎ A person or animal in whom a particular soul is believed to have been reborn โˆž๏ธŽ๏ธŽ- "ิƒฮนิƒ ัƒฯƒฯ… ะบฮทฯƒฯ‰ ั‚ะฝฮฑั‚ ะฒั”โ„“...
188K 11K 139
After falling to my death due to poor maintenance on a viewing platform over a ravine, I find myself having an audience with God. In return for my un...