our thing| ski mask the slump...

By fatherslump

every story has a happy ending.. or does it? More

ChO1
Ch02
ChO3
ChO4
ChO5
ChO6
ChO7
ChO8
ChO9
Ch1O
Ch11
Ch12
Ch13
Ch14
Ch15
Ch16
Ch17
Ch18
Ch19
Ch2O
Ch21
Ch22
Ch23
Ch24
Ch25
Ch26
Ch27
Ch28
Ch29
Ch30
Ch31
Ch32
Ch33
Ch34
Ch35
Ch37
Ch38
Ch39
Ch40
Ch41
Ch42
Ch43
Ch44
Ch45
Ch46
Ch47

Ch36

5.6K 283 460
By fatherslump

Mike ^.

I sat at my desk looking for a game to play on my phone since I was finished with all my work and had nothing else to do.

I felt someone standing over my shoulder so I looked and seen Mike staring down at my phone.

"Damn, all them games on your phone. No wonder why you be playing games" He says sitting in the desk next to me.

"Hey Mikey bear" I say to him.

Over the last month Mike became a good friend of mine. But only during school of course. He liked me but of course he knew I was talking to someone because I told him.

That didn't phase him though. He was still trying to get with me Lowkey and hang out with me out of school. But I was smart enough to tell him no.

"What I told you about calling me that gay shit?" He asks making me laugh.

"But in 7th period, we got a Shakespeare project we finna start on and you my partner" He tells me.

"You asking me to be your partner or telling me?"

"Telling you" He says taking my phone out of my hand.

I try grab it back, but he pulls it away.

"Let me play a game damn Asian Marie"

"Don't be calling me by my government" I say punching him in his arm.

"Okay shit, keep yo hands to yo'self" He says clicking on geometry dash.

"So whats the project about? How are we doing it?"

"We gotta write a poem together and then make a poster with pictures and shit on it" He explains.

"Ugh"

"You writing the poems. I got the pictures"

"No. Hell no"

"Hell yeah"

"Noo Mike. I can't do all that writing by myself"

"Yes you can you be getting 101% on your writing prompts and shit like damn"

My phone vibrated in his hand a text message popped up at the top. It was a text from Stokeley.

Stokeley💗- Yo 11:56 a.m

"Who is Stokeley with a heart?" He asks before the message disappeared.

"My business" I say trying to taking my phone back.

"You gotta boyfriend?" He asks looking at me, pushing my arm away.

"I told you I talk to somebody" I tell him.

The bell rung dismissing everyone from class before he could speak again. I grabbed my book bag and slung it over my shoulder standing up.

"I bet you he can't treat you better than I can" He tells me, handing me my phone back.

I ignore his comment and stroll out of the classroom with Mike right beside of me.

"Anyways, when we get assigned this project how soon do you want to start it?" I ask him.

"A couple days before its due" He answers as we walked down the hall together.

"Noo I like to have my stuff done way before time" I tell him.

"Ight. We'll start it whenever ya want" He says as we enter the cafeteria.

"But aye, i'll see you in 7th period" He says before walking off.

I made my way to the cafeteria and went to the table I normally sat at with Mya, Jazmin, Daijah, Monica, and Chloe.

Daijah and Monica were the only two sitting at the table when I walked up. I sat down in front of them and waited for Mya, Jazmin, and Chloe.

"I thought you and Stokeley were a thing." Daijah says to me.

"We are?" I say confused.

"Oh cause you sure aren't acting like it. Just saying"

"How?"

"Because you've been hanging out with Mike a lot" Monica says sarcastically smiling at me.

"Um, no. He's just a friend. I–

"Save it boo. Its your relationship, not ours" Daijah says.

I raise my eyebrows as Chloe walks up to the table.

"Hey baby!" She says sitting right next to me, then giving me a hug.

Mya and Jazmin soon joins us.

"So, I talked to my mom about letting you guys spend the night at my house for a sleepover for Asia since I missed her birthday" Chloe explained.

"Sleepover? Aren't we a little too old for  those kind of things?" Daijah asks looking up from her phone.

"Well, its for Asia since the rest of you didn't come with her to Miami for her birthday" Jazmin says putting a french fry in her mouth.

"Thats nice Chloe, thank you" I tell her.

"I told you I would make it up to you" She says smiling.

After school I go straight to Stokeley's house instead of going home. He texted me during 7th period and told me to come over because he had something for me.

I knocked on his door and waited for him to come and answer. A couple minutes later he came to door in nothing but some sweatpants.

"Hey" I say coming inside.

"Wassup" He says closing the door behind me.

I walk into his living room and sits down on the couch exhausted from the long walk.

He comes in as well and sits on the couch next to me.

"So, who's the dude I been hearing about thats been walking you to class and being buddy buddy an shit with you?" He asks calmly.

I look at him confused. "Are you talking about Red?"

"Nah."

"What guy's been walking me to class? That isn't true where did you hear this from?" I ask him.

"Don't worry about it." He says looking me in my eyes.

"Anyways, I called you over here because I didn't get to give you your gift on your birthday" He says.

He gets up and leaves out of the living room.

"Stokeley, I told you you didn't have to"

He comes back into the living room with balloons, a huge gift bag, and a small box wrapped in wrapping paper.

He sits the stuff next to me but keeps the small box in his hand.

"Stand up" He tells me.

I do as told and he turns me around so that my back was facing him. He opens up the box, and then I feel something cold being put around my neck.

I look down and see a gold necklace with a small diamond hanging from it.

He turns me back around and I couldn't keep the grin from spreading across my face. I pull him into a tight hug wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Thank you so much, I love it"
<>

Thanks for the 7k reads💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.3K 4.5K 60
READ IT!
10.5K 381 41
This book is not like everyone else's that I follow but it's not my best either. Just read it, correct me if you want, I know it's a lot of mistakes...
67K 4K 30
17 year old Lexi deals with a troubled 21 year old name Lucas. One day there is a serious incident where Lexi is put in much danger and end up meetin...
19.8K 906 72
!!!EXPLICIT LANGUAGE YALL!!! Just read the book