wrong//vkook

By alienkookie123

"I-is it a J-japanese experiment?" the man stuttered out nervously, sweat dripping down his forehead. "wrong... More

question #1//wrong
question #2//stupid fuck
question 3//babyboy
question 4//fucked up
question 5//get on your knees
question 6//playtime is over
question 7//don't play pretend
question 8//break me
question 9//you make me begin
question 10//who is in control?
question 11//are you strong?
question 12//field trip!
question 13//fuck you jeon
question 14//stitches are needed
question 16//are you loved?
question 17//find the other side pt. 1
question 17//find the other side pt. 2
question 18//revenge is sweet
question 19//don't play by the rules
question 20//jealously posessive
question 21//what a pity
question 22//will you still love me?
question 23//let the show begin
question 24//curiouser and curiouser! pt. 1
question 24//curiouser and curiouser!pt. 2
question 25//try me, bitch
question 26//you're my drug
question 27//countdown to heaven
question 28//do you hate me now
question 29 teach them to kill, then to die pt. 1
IM SORRY

question 15//tag, you're it

5.5K 321 264
By alienkookie123

Y'all this is a special chapter!! There will be names for the victims cuz there isn't just one victim this time so it could get confusing if i kept saying "the man" or "the woman"😆I hope you guys like it❤️❤️🍑

Taehyung was watching TV in the living room when the home phone started ringing. "Can you get that? I'm in the middle of cooking," Jimin called out. "Okay!" Taehyung stood up and went towards the phone. "Hello?" There was a pause and Taehyung dropped the phone.

"Are you okay? What happened?" Jimin called out from the kitchen. Taehyung ran out of the house wordlessly and slammed the door. Jimin quickly stopped the fire and headed towards the phone and picked it up. "Hello? What's wrong?"

"This is Jungkook's assistant and I'm sorry to say there has been an accident. We heard from the security that three people have set fire to the boss's company building, injuring everyone. Luckily, everyone was well prepared so no one died and it was my day off so I wasn't able to protect the boss."

Jimin felt his knees go weak but he still had questions. "W-who would do something so outrageous? Did you find out?" Jungkook's assistant hummed. "Yes. Apparently a few days ago, the boss and Taehyung-ssi tortured a surgeon for killing two of his men. His wife, daughter, and son who are equally as dangerous found out and tried to kill the boss."

Jimin sighed and scratched his head. "Well I can't do anything, but I'm assuming Taehyung ran out of the house to go to the hospital. You gave him the location?" Jungkook's assistant hummed again. Jimin sighed. "Okay, well make sure to comfort Taehyung and help him." After exchanging goodbyes Jimin hung up.

Taehyung sped his way towards the large hospital that Jungkook and his men were in. He ran up the stairs and opened the door to his room.

Taehyung felt tears rolling down his face. "K-kookie, w-why are y-you here? Wake up! Open your eyes!" Jungkook's assistant who was standing next to the bed looked at him with a pitiful look. "Don't worry sir, he is injured, but he is still alive. He should recover in a few weeks." After Taehyung got over his sadness, he felt anger.

All Taehyung could see was red as he looked at Jungkook lying on the hospital bed. "I'm going to murder them! I'll kill you! I'll kill you! I'll kill you! I'm going to murder them, rip them apart, traumatize them..." Taehyung gripped at his hair as he muttered under his breath, his eyes had a crazed look.

Jungkook's assistant was already prepared. She knew that Taehyung would be furious with Jungkook's condition and had already tracked the family down. She handed the papers to Taehyung who looked at them in confusion.

"The location of where the family is currently hiding at and I have already ordered my boss's men to assist you." Taehyung's eyes widened and took the papers carefully. He looked up and gave a grateful smile. "Thank you so fucking much," Taehyung said weakly.

Jungkook's assistant smiled. "I actually like the pay of being assistant so I can't have the boss dying on me. Go get your revenge." Taehyung laughed and his mood brightened. He winked. "Don't worry, Jungkook can't die that easily. Or else I'm going to make him suffer in hell."

Taehyung stood up and kissed Jungkook's cheek. "I'll get my revenge and when I come back, you should be awake," Taehyung whispered into Jungkook's ear. Taehyung hugged the assistant and then quickly left the room to get the fuckers back.

Taehyung read the information that Jungkook's assistant had given to him and learned more about the situation. Apparently the surgeon wasn't the only crazy one in the family. The wife, Yuri, was a prostitute and murdered the men after having sex with them. They had a daughter, Areum, who was also a murderer at such a young age and had an obsession with cutting off her victims' tongues. They also had a son, Yoonhyuk, who was good with all sorts of weapons. Taehyung smirked. This is going to be fun.

Taehyung arrived at abandoned building where the family was hiding. He gave orders to the men to set up sleeping gas tanks on every floor of the building before going into the building with a gas mask behind his back.

           Taehyung entered to see the shadows of the family behind a broken closet at the side of the room. How easy could this get? Taehyung smirked. "I can see you guys you know. Quite impressive at setting fires to buildings but not so much on hiding. Just like your father. Couldn't even hide a measly corpse so resorted to bribery."

           That definitely got them pissed. The daughter, Taehyung assumed, jumped out with scissors in her hand and a defiant look. "You finally came out." The daughter, Areum, wore a dark expression and was about to attack him, but stopped in confusion when Taehyung pressed a button on his phone. Calling the men to break open the tanks.

"Surprise motherfuckers. Leave the fighting for later," Taehyung said playfully as he watched the gas fumes slowly begin to make each body drop and unable to move their bodies. "Good night for now!" and then Taehyung hit each person on the head with his bat, making them unconscious.

           When the three family members came to, they were in the middle of a large building with Taehyung watching them from the side. Once they all gained consciousness, Taehyung decided to speak. "I know it was you three motherfuckers that set fire to Jungkook's building. What a idiotic move." Taehyung's eyes were full of anger as he stepped closer and closer to them until he was right next to them.

"You dare try to make a fool out of me even though you're weak?" Taehyung screamed at them. "Well then you don't know what hit you. Karma is a bitch isn't it." Taehyung narrowed his eyes and his expression alone could have killed anyone. Taehyung took a deep breath and calmed himself. He wasn't supposed to get angry. He was going to have fun today.

Taehyung looked up with a smile. "So let's play a game."

"Today's game is tag. I will be 'it' and 'tag' you guys. We will each have different weapons to use in this game. To make it fair, I'll only get an ax and each person running away can have two weapons. Simple right? Don't worry, this building is extremely large so I won't have a great advantage. Oh, the reason why we have weapons is when I find you, I get to kill you before tagging you. With your weapons, you can defend yourselves."

The family nodded in approval. They didn't know Taehyung knew about their killing history so they were prepared. To them, one man was nothing. Or so they thought.

Taehyung nodded at the men who got out the weapons and began distributing. Taehyung got a large ax, Yuri got a long knife and a bow and arrow, Areum got some bombs and a knife, and Yoonhyuk got a jagged knife.

           "Why do I only have one weapon?" Yoonhyuk complained loudly. Taehyung grinned at him. "As a male, you should be better at fighting right? Are you saying you need more weapons?" Yoonhyuk frowned and his words shut him up.

"Let's have some fun, shall we?" Taehyung said in a childish voice as he dragged his large ax with him, making a screeching noise on the metal floor. The family winced at the sound and held their weapons tighter. "I'll count till 10 and you guys can run, hide, whatever."

           Taehyung faced the wall and he could already hear the loud, clumsy steps of them running away. He smiled. "One, two, three..." The sounds of footsteps were getting quieter and quieter. "Four, five, six..." He could hear nothing by now. "Seven, eight, nine, ten!" Taehyung turned and began stretching. It was time.

          Taehyung began running at his inhumane pace aimlessly to get the search over with as quickly as possible. The main purpose of the game was revenge after all. Taehyung slowed down and made no sound as he cautiously walked around past each wall and corner.

Taehyung turned his head and smiled widely. There he is.

"Fuck! It's too dimmly lit in here!" Yoonhyuk said as he cautiously looked around for Taehyung. A light suddenly turned on and Taehyung was smiling at him.

"I found you," Yoonhyuk said smirking as he ran towards Taehyung. Suddenly a leg was chopped off and Yoonhyuk was on the floor. He began to scream at the pain and looked at Taehyung who hadn't moved.

"What the fuck was that?" Yoonhyuk stood up on one leg, and moved his arm to throw his knife at Taehyung and his arm was chopped off. Yoonhyuk collapsed again, feeling too much pain.

Taehyung grinned widely as he pressed a button and the lights in the room brightened. Yoonhyuk moved his eyes upward. Wires.

Taehyung laughed loudly. "Do you see it now? Thin wires were set up in the whole room causing you to carelessly cut your own limbs off! Amazing isn't it?" Taehyung moved closer and closer to Yoonhyuk who was slowly losing consciousness from blood loss.

Areum was hidden behind a wall and watching the scene. Unable to do anything because of the wire surrounding them. "Allow me to cut the rest of your limbs for you, hm?" Taehyung laughed and brought his ax down starting with his legs and working his way up the body. Once Yoonhyuk was dead Taehyung giggled. He lifted a chopped off arm and tapped the corpse's shoulder. "Tag, you're it."

           Once, Taehyung finished dismembering Yoonhyuk, he was already a bloody mess on the floor. Taehyung stood up and turned his head directly where Areum was. Areum made brief eye contact with Taehyung before she ran away, but it was traumatizing. His cold, psychotic stare was burning into her mind along with the memory of seeing her own brother dismembered in front of her.

           Taehyung smirked. Broke her. That was easy.

           Taehyung ran the same direction as Areum. "Areum-ah! Wait for me!" Taehyung giggled as he ran, catching up to her almost immediately. Areum knew he was close, so all she could do now was protect herself.

           Areum turned around and began throwing bombs at Taehyung while running. Taehyung skillfully dodged all of the exploding bombs, and without fail, kept returning amidst the smoke from the bombs. Is he fucking superhuman? How am I supposed to kill him?

           Areum felt herself tiring from running for so long, and when she looked back she could see Taehyung still running showing no fatigue or sign of stopping. There was a dead end and Areum crashed into the wall, panting.

           "No where left to run now." Taehyung smiled widely, as he lifted his ax above his head. Taehyung immediately brought it down with so much force that the metal wall became dented.

           "Whoops, I missed," Taehyung giggled, as he pulled the ax out of the wall. Areum had avoided the ax last minute, and felt herself regaining her energy back.

           Taehyung swung quickly and even though Areum dodged again, she wasn't fast enough. She started screaming. The ax had cut off her arm. She started crying at the pain, but knew she had to do something, or she would die of blood loss.

          "Shit." Areum said, trying to put as much pressure on her arm to stop the bleeding. Taehyung laughed at her misery, bringing the ax up once again. Areum looked up and knew it was over. "Greet your brother in hell for me," Taehyung said in a mocking voice laced with venom and split her head open, splattering blood everywhere.

          Taehyung smiled. "Two down, one more to go."

          Yuri had seem her two children brutally murdered from far away while hiding, but felt no remorse. I just want to get the fuck out of here, who cares about those two little shits.

           Yuri cautiously walked around, looking for an exit. Taehyung's laugh echoed behind her and she quickly turned to see him. "Are you trying to find an exit? What about saving your children? Or did you just not care?" Yuri cursed under her breath.

           "I can have sex with you. I could be your sex slave and do anything you want," Yuri babbled trying to show off her body as much as possible. Taehyung narrowed his eyes dangerously and felt himself getting pissed off.

           "I don't need a fucking sex slave when I have Jungkook, slut. But you took him away from me, so you're getting what you deserve. Fucking bitch, you're not even worthy to be my slave. Die in hell."

           Yuri started running and Taehyung threw his ax, chopping off her leg making her fall. He calmly picked up his ax and looked at her begging and screaming on the floor.

           "I guess it's game over for you," Taehyung said, tilting his head and smiling wide, before bringing his ax down.

           Needless to say, Taehyung got his revenge, and when he went back to the hospital, he saw Jungkook reading his documents on his hospital bed.

           "Fucker, don't scare me like that," Taehyung said, punching him weakly, after hugging him to death. Jungkook chuckled.

           "Sorry babyboy, but a little birdie told me you cried when I was unconscious. Is that true?" Jungkook smirked when Taehyung blushed and turned his head. "W-why would I d-do that? Idiot."

           Jungkook kissed him and smiled. "I also heard you got your revenge without me. How was it?" Taehyung's eyes sparkled and began to tell Jungkook everything that happened from the beginning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 4.9K 28
"Not your girlfriend?! Are you fucking kidding me Namjoon!" He was speechless. "She was clinging on your arm and introduced her to 'us' like she was...
3.5K 211 17
[COMPLETED] Jungkook- I'm on a mission on finding out my parent's muderer. But the suspicious man who just moved in next door, seems to have some con...
486K 22.8K 49
Jeon Jungkook is a serial killer. He's killed many people and never felt a speck of regret or remorse. What happens when his next target sparks a we...
4.4K 342 35
"Aren't monsters supposed to be scarier than humans?" That was the only thought Jungkook had as he saw her through the crack of the closet, laughing...