Coffee Beans

By HJ_Harvey

Highest Ranks: #1 in wattpride (17/05/21) #1 in unlimitedpride (17/05/21) #10 in lesbian (27/02/19) #4 in g... More

A Tiny Little Shop
Introductions
Americano, Extra Shot
Warming Coffee
Most People
Four Double Shots
Eleven 'till Three
Coffee Cake, Victoria Sponge
Mark.
Busy Day
Americano To Latte
Coffee Critique
Jason's Here
Two Steaks
Steak Drama
Pizza Too?
Helping
Morning Cappuccino
Coffee, Coffee, or Coffee?
Helping Hand
Teamwork
Number 15
The Little Italian
Feta And Spinach
Pudding And Coffee
Think About It
Time Goes By
Yes or No
Where To Go
Special Night
Broken Night
Catasrophe
Doe, a Deer..
Seventh Coffee
Bad News, News, Question
Answers In Every Sense
Flirting or Working?
To Bake Or Not To Bake
Talking Time
Out Of Time
Caramel Latte
24 Hours
Double Dilemma
Sit Back
Endings
Bonus Content #1
Bonus Content #2
Christmas Eve Eve Eve
News
This Was Their Time.
Fin: Author's Note
What's This?!?
The 400K Super Special Bonus Chapter
Exciting News!! [22/04/21]

Brownie Berry

19.5K 839 89
By HJ_Harvey

The end of the day came too quickly and soon enough, the café was near silent. Only the hum of the coffee machine and the shuffling of feet filled the, now weirdly-spacious-space. As Ellie wiped down the cake display, she looked over to where Robin was cleaning the tables. Whilst the blonde seemed perfectly content with the silence, Ellie found it unnerving. Although every minute she spent with Robin was wonderful, it also made her nervous. "What would Dad say if he knew about her?" She muttered to herself.

"What? Did you say something?" Robin stood up, put a hand on her hip and smiled. "Your ear is twitching again. Come on, out with it." She strode over to the counter and locked eyes with Ellie.

"Um, well..." The brunette stuttered over the words attempting to form a sentence. It wasn't too bad talking to Mark but- oh right. Mark. 

Ellie shook her head quickly and put her hands up as if surrendering. "How good are you at baking?"

Robin didn't seem fazed by the question and laughed a little, almost to herself. "I've dabbled in a bit of brownie-making but I can't say I'm Mary Berry in disguise."

Ellie couldn't help but giggle until she was cut off by the blonde's lips meeting hers. She melted into the kiss just as easily as she could make a cappuccino. Confidence began to grow, dominating her headspace and taking over from doubt. "You're hired," she said, taking a breath.

"Well, that's a relief. I'll be able to pay for heating next month now," Robin said, her voice trailing off as the seriousness of her situation dawned on the moment.

"You don't have heating?" Ellie held tight to Robin's hands, a left-over aspect of the kiss.

"No, not really."

"In that case, you're staying here tonight."

The blonde opened her mouth to speak but allowed silence to fill the space instead as Ellie placed a finger over her lips.

"There is no way I can let you go home knowing you'll be freezing. Besides," she said, giving Robin's hands a squeeze. "I need your help to make some brownies." 

A/N: Ok I know its short. However, it's a smidge that you would have had to wait another week for if it wasn't uploaded now so I dunno, swings and roundabouts? (never understood that saying) Leave a comment below to let me know what you think XD Enjoy folks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 6.4K 25
Completed. I keep replaying her words over and over. They cut through me life a knife shaking me to my very core. She spoke her truth but, she could...
3.3M 147K 85
"You fucked a mermaid?!" *Highest Ranks* 1- lesbianromance 5- gaystory 5- wattpadpride 10- girlxgirl
159K 5K 23
It doesn't matters who you love, if that person reciprocates your feeling. Sometimes being, or getting things to be legal, doesn't help with the prob...
302K 7.6K 51
Oneshots, angst and smuts of Hermione<3 For the girls, gays, and non-binary baes. OPEN REQUESTS Status: Complete | Yet still taking requests! ...