seven deadly sins. | st cast

By h_elplesss

the deadly seven are as followed: wrath, sloth, greed, envy, lust, pride, and gluttony. that is how the towns... More

[ prelude ]
havana oh na na (part i)
update.. +3 years later

his neck, then hers

1.7K 93 291
By h_elplesss

she stood there, numb like an infallible sculpture, caramel hair gusted in the breeze. the girl observed a boy and a man, watching them undergo an acrimonious dispute about wages.

the next thing she knew the spitting quarrel advanced into a brawl.

slow motion kicked in as she witnessed the boy connect his fist with the man's cheek. the blow precipitated the collapse of the man, who promptly masked his fear, concealed his face with his hands, and protected whatever flesh he could.

the boy – he was precocious.

he pounced on the man, rapidly pounding and striking his face, leaving an angry crimson welt.

echoes of moans of torment and sorrow were muffled by the horrid slapping sounds induced. a small puddle of red blood seeped out of the pitiful man's nose, followed by a trail of hot, streaming tears.

she watched in silent horror as the muscular boy tore the man apart by his limbs then shoved him into the brick wall with a look of heinous fury.

slowly yet dangerously, he wiped the blood off his knuckles and onto the sleeves of his black leather jacket before he advanced towards the man once again.

the man fell tragically like a stone, awaiting whatever terror awaited him in several moments.

"enough, p-please!" the man pleaded. "the c-cash, it's yours!" he cried out between violent coughs. blood spurted out of him with each agonizing word.

"what's left of you now?" the boy scoffed, dullness plaguing his cognac eyes. "i don't know mercy," he grunted.

the boy's gruff voice made her blood run cold as he said, "i want you lifeless."

with a smug look on his face, he sent him down with one slug. unceasingly stomping on his head, a mixture of fluids continued to ooze from within.

the man whimpered, then turned away from his beater; the girl sucked in her breath as cold sweat ran down her forehead.

the boy raised his fist once more, this time clenching it as he hit his defenseless victim straight in the stomach, knocking the wind out of him.

a horrifying crack rippled through the air.

she could only stand where she was and watch like a motionless idiot, unable to move or even comprehend the scene before her.

the boy finished the onslaught by kicking him, sending him flying through the air.

he ended the show with a grand finale: heaving the man over his head and propelling him into the wall, causing a sickening bash.

then, silence.

the man was dead.

he spat over the corpse, then he muttered,
"a filthy beckham is all you ever were."

the boy neatly wiped his hands on his pants, that were now tainted. he turned his head left then right to take in his surroundings. his face remained emotionless.

as if nothing had happened.

finally, he sauntered away from the gory scene. in the direction of the girl.

her pupils dilated as panic washed over her. with each threatening step he drew towards her, her heartbeat pulsated ferociously.

her head swiveled to and fro searching for an exit. all around her, her eyes became filled with the vision of vague ambiguities.

she gazed up in despair, eyes squinting at the grey sky. to her fortune, a longitudinal barricade loomed into her line of sight.

she heaved in sweet relief before her hands hungrily seized the barb-wired fence.

the deft motion of her nimble fingers helped her latch onto her saving grace. her knuckles turned white as she tightened her grip. she ascended the fence before her eyes widened in sheer terror.

a burly pair of arms strapped themselves onto her waist, tugging her downwards with tremendous might. her hands fumbled frantically but her strength ultimately withered against the boy's vice-like grasp.

"n-no! please, no!" she cried as she attempted to wriggle out of his sharp wrench.

he turned her around forcefully so he was staring lifelessly into the back of her head. he snaked his arm around her neck, stamping the rough seams of his leather sleeve onto her velvety skin.

she gasped convulsively when he withdrew a blade from beneath his brown boot.

"what's your name, princess?" he whispered into her ear.

"m-millie," she whimpered, "w-what are you g-going to do with me?"

he chuckled maliciously.
"what is it you want me to do?"

that voice, it was poison.
he was poison.

"please don't kill me," she sobbed as a trail of hot, salty tears stung her cheeks.

"kill you?" he retorted. he swiped a strand of her hair behind her ear. "tell me," he whispered, "why shouldn't i do just that?"

a surge of adrenaline rushed through her when she snapped his arm, freeing herself from his hold on her. he groaned, clutching at the soreness.

"my arm!" he bellowed in pain as he kneeled.

the metal length escaped his grip, landing several feet away from him.

millie, who immediately bounded away, raced to seize the weapon before her captor could.

taking the knife into her hand, she firmly latched onto it. she turned in her spot to face the boy, unmitigated rage permeating her gaze.

she lunged at him.

he groaned when she knocked his back onto the brick wall, their faces only inches away from one another. the swelling in his arm throbbed intensely.

she drew the tip of the blade up to his neck.

"tell me," she spat, "why i shouldn't kill you?"

he smirked in amusement.

"because, millie..." his voice trailed. with his free hand, he slowly yet dangerously dragged his fingers from her knees up to her thigh.

she shivered at the light, cold touch. yet, she didn't shy away.

"what are you doing to me?" she whispered.

he chuckled in a low voice.
poison.

once more, he opened his mouth to speak. however, no words escaped his lips.

instead, he placed his on hers.
his lips on hers.

her eyes widened at the suddenness of his actions that she loosened her grip on the knife, then dropped it entirely.

his open mouth landed hungrily on hers. her tongue explored his depths. the kiss deepened, but they never separated for oxygen.

rather, he asked for entrance. when she denied it, his rough fingers tugged at her hair, causing her to squeal involuntarily thus finally granting him what he wanted.

their tongues danced gracefully until millie finally broke away, panting heavily. their lips, however, never left each other.

"who are you?" she whispered softly into his lips, gazing into him.

suppressing a groan, he flipped her aside so that she was the one pinned against the wall. her breathing hitched but she never flinched.

"they call me wrath."

a/n: this is only the beginning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 112K 63
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
893K 41.3K 175
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
1M 45.4K 91
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
985K 53.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...