The Above Cover Agent

By circcanread

Some say to keep your friends close but your enemies closer but who's to say they are not all the same? A gir... More

-{Character Introduction}-
-{Chapter 1}-
-{Chapter 2}-
-{Chapter 3}-
-{Chapter 4}-
-{Chapter 5}-
-{Chapter 6}-
-{Chapter 7}-
-{Chapter 8}-
-{Chapter 9}-
-{Chapter 10}-
-{Chapter 11}-
-{Chapter 12}-
-{Chapter 13}-
-{Chapter 14}-
-{Chapter 15}-
-{Chapter 16}-
-{Chapter 17}-
-{Chapter 18}-
-{Chapter 19}-
-{Chapter 20}-
-{Chapter 21}-
-{Chapter 22}-
.:{Chapter 20}:.
.:{Chapter 21}:.
.:{Chapter 22}:.
.:{Chapter 23}:.
.:{Chapter 24}:.
.:{Chapter 25}:.
.:{Chapter 26}:.
.:{Chapter 27}:.
.:{Chapter 28}:.
.:{Chapter 29}:.
.:{Chapter 30}:.
.:{Chapter 31}:.
.:{Chapter 32}:.
.:{Chapter 33}:.
.:{Chapter 34}:.
.:{Chapter 35}:.
.:{Chapter 36}:.
.:{Chapter 37}:.
.:{Chapter 38}:.
.:{Chapter 39}:.
.:{Chapter 40}:.
.:{Chapter 41}:.
.:{Chapter 42}:.
.:{Chapter 43}:.
.:{Chapter 44}:.
.:{Chapter 45}:.
.:{Chapter 46}:.
.:{Chapter 47}:.
.:{Chapter 48}:.
.:{Chapter 49}:.
.:{Chapter 50}:.
.:{Chapter 51}:.
.:{Chapter 52}:.
.:{Chapter 53}:.
.:{Chapter 54}:.
.:{Chapter 55}:.
.:{Chapter 56}:.
.:{Chapter 57}:.
.:{Chapter 58}:.
.:{Chapter 59}:.
.:{Chapter 60}:.
.:{Chapter 61}:.
.:{Chapter 62}:.
.:{Chapter 63}:.
.:{Chapter 64}:.
.:{Chapter 65}:.
.:{Chapter 66}:.
.:{Chapter 67}:.
.:{Chapter 68}:.
.:{Chapter 69}:.
.:{Chapter 70}:.
.:{Chapter 71}:.
.:{Chapter 72}:.
.:{Chapter 73}:.
.:{Chapter 74}:.
.:{Chapter 75}:.
.:{Chapter 76}:.
.:{Chapter 77}:.
.:{Chapter 78}:.
.:{Chapter 79}:.
.:{Chapter 80}:.
.:{Chapter 81}:.
.:{Chapter 82}:.
.:{Chapter 83}:.
.:{Chapter 84}:.
.:{Chapter 85}:.
.:{Chapter 86}:.
.:{Chapter 87}:.
.:{Chapter 88}:.
.:{Chapter 89}:.
.:Part Two:.
.:{Chapter 90}:.
.:{Chapter 91}:.
.:{Chapter 92}:.
.:{Chapter 93}:.
.:{Chapter 94}:.
.:{Chapter 95}:.
.:{Chapter 96}:.
.:{Chapter 97}:.
.:{Chapter 98}:.
.:{Chapter 99}:.
.:{Chapter 100}:.
.:{Chapter 101}:.
.:{Chapter 102}:.
.:{Chapter 103}:.
.:{Chapter 104}:.
.:{Chapter 105}:.
.:{Chapter 106}:.
.:{Chapter 107}:.
.:{Chapter 108}:.
.:{Chapter 109}:.
.:{Chapter 110}:.
.:{Chapter 112}:.
.:{Chapter 113}:.
.:{Chapter 114}:.
.:{Chapter 115}:.
.:{Ending}:.

.:{Chapter 111}:.

50 3 1
By circcanread

Aria's POV

     My feet dragged against the forest floor as a huge sigh escaped my lips. 

      The cave was up ahead and not to far luckily I felt my feet pick up pace as I wobbled closer towards the cave entrance.

     I entered the cave moving the vines and drapes with my face unable to use my hands from lack of access.

     I felt my legs began to jingle and become numb as I walked towards the stone stairs.

     I felt like everything was going to become mush dramatic I know but I feel like I am going to collapse any second now.

     I pushed myself as far as I could to reach the stairs once I did I gave more effort against my body to walk up towards them and then to my bed.

     The bed was now in sight asmile smirk coming to my lips as I walked up towards it throwing the bags ontop and colapsing onn the none comfortable syurfacce.

     It honestly felt like a normal couch or chair it did not feel like a bed whatsoever but I was not complaining it was better than sleeping outside.

   I didn't jump on top of it because last time I did that my stomach hit one of my bruises and it hurt. Instead, I slowly brought my body using my momentum to lay down.

   I wrapped my body around the cozy covers falling into a deep and well-needed rest.

-=(Dream)=-

    "Mommy.. daddy.. no.." I cried out collapsing onto the ground as tears began to pool down my cheeks, my body shaking in fear uncontrollably.

   I closed my eyes tightly trying to avoid the gaze of the burning flames in front of me as they consumed our house with my parents inside.

  Even with my eyes closed, I could not get the image of the burning flames out of my mind. It continued to replay in my mind again and again.

    Followed by the voice of the cries of my mommy and telling me to get out of the house and run as fast as I could.

   A pair of footsteps caught my gaze as I turned around meeting the gaze of Declan's small figure. He was 6 then I was 5.

   "Aria whats wrong?" Declan questioned doubt looking down at me in concern his big blue eyes piercing through me.

   More tears began to fall freely down my cheeks as I looked over towards him. I began to violently shake my head side to side as my cheeks became stained with tears.

    Declan's small arms wrapped around my waist giving me some comfort from the cold. I nuzzled my tiny face in his chest letting the tears fall.

   Even though we were young then he was smarter than I thought. He got the concept of what had happened he could see the flames. I'm glad he didn't ask me why back then.

   About an hour passed by as I wiped the remanding tears away from my cheeks nuzzling my head onto Declan's shoulder gazing over at the lake.

    After a few minutes, Declan took me to his parents so they could take care of the situation. I'm not sure what they were doing there but currently, Declan and I were sitting by at the lake.

   His tiny and chubby fingers ran through my hair as he smiled down at me with a toothy grin. I smiled back towards him watching as one of his teeth was missing.

   I heard that he had he got Into a fight with Elliot but I never knew he lost a tooth that's so cool! I have not lost any of my baby teeth yet...

    "Hey, Aria..." Declan trailed off gazing over at the lake.

   "Yeah..?" I questioned out.

    "Do you think maybe one day we can get married?" Declan asked a soft shade of pink appearing on his cheeks.

   I was five then all I knew about marriage was that my mommy and daddy were married. Like any little ad curious kid, I turned my head towards Declan.

   "Like be  a mommy and daddy?"

    "Yeah.." Declan replied grinning sheepishly.

    I turned my head watching as Declan grabbed a small but adorable necklace with a heart pendant in the middle. He motioned for me to turn around and I did just that.

   With ease, he placed the necklace on me. I picked it up gently as I gazed over at its silver and golden colors it looked really pretty.

  "For me..?" I questioned touching the smooth metal in awe.

   "Mmmhm it shows that we are going to get married!" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Killer Love By JM

Fanfiction

10.8K 339 19
He extends his hand out for me to shake. "I'm Harry Styles by the way." I almost laugh. Like I already didn't know that. Instead, I slide my sunglass...
2.7K 258 22
In fairy tales, a princess doesn't die, she merely falls asleep until Prince Charming comes along and awakens her with True Love's first kiss... But...
227K 5.6K 34
Thea is your typical student, she lives on her own, goes to tons of parties, has the schools bad boy on his toes. I mean cliche, right? Wait, did sh...
1.5K 82 24
When a British contract killer takes up the task of murdering a high school boy for two hundred thousand American dollars, she goes undercover as a 1...