.⋆

By -temptations

.ₓ More

ss
13rw
ss
m
hs
rl: s
ir
ditd
a
dbs
yr
ld
dcu
tvd
cm
ouat
tw
s
b v. s
d
tw
tvd
ss
d
yts
t
ddlg: o
fd
ss
dcu
GRACE PERIOD
ddlg
fallen gods
fairytale high
celeb
high school
celeb
rose
kinky
blind torture kill
daddys angel
american gods
family matters
tag !

tvd

41 3 4
By -temptations

Name: Hailey Joy Maria
Age: Eighteen (first year of being a vampire.)
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Commanders are natural born leaders. They live in a world of possibilities where they see all sorts challenges to be surmounted, and they want to be the ones responsible for surmounting them. They have a drive for leadership, which is well-served by their quickness to grasp complexities, their ability to absorb a large amount of impersonal information, and their quick and decisive judgments. They are "take charge" people.
Species: Natural born witch; turned Vampire. (Turned by Klaus.)
Family: Her only family is her sister, and aunt. The rest of her family passed away in a tragic house fire not to long ago.
Love interest: Klaus
Face Claim:

Looks:

Name: Angelina Saint Maria
Age: Eighteen
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: The mediator personalities are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. While they may be perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy, INFPs have an inner flame and passion that can truly shine. Comprising just 4% of the population, the risk of feeling misunderstood is unfortunately high for the INFP personality type – but when they find like-minded people to spend their time with, the harmony they feel will be a fountain of joy and inspiration.
Species: Born Witch
Family: her sister and aunt
Love interest: nobody
Face claim:

Looks:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
84.2K 3.6K 22
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
231K 1.3K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them