Rescued by the Rogue [COMPLET...

By hexodus

/Highest Ranking : #746 in werewolf 5-26-17 / Started: May 2017 / Ended: December 2017 "I can't," was my repl... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Author's Note
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Final Author's Note

Chapter Ten

2.4K 89 3
By hexodus

Alicia's POV:

My mate is Ty. Ty is my mate.

The shock still hadn't settled well with me. We were still outside, standing hand in hand, letting the peaceful silence overtake us. I knew that telling him who I was was something that needed to happen, but right now, of all things? It would only make it harder for me to leave and put more stress on Ty's plate.

Ty broke the peaceful silence as he stared out at the beautiful scenery around us. "So, Ally. I guess this is basically it. I guess we are mates."

I nodded my head, but that's when the memories came flooding back.

\FLASHBACK\:

I was sitting in an empty stall of the girls bathroom, crying my eyes out. I had thought Ty was my friend, but maybe not. He had apparently called me a so-called "baby" when he talked to his friends in an effort to make him look cooler. I mean after all, why would a ten year old boy hang out with an eight year old brat if he didn't have to?

Suddenly the door flew open, and giggles filled the room. I got control of my tears and sat quietly, hoping no one would hear or notice my presence.

"Wow, Sabrina, Ty really likes you!" One girl gushed, obviously with Sabrina.

"I know. We are mates, and I guess we were able to feel part of the bond early." Just from hearing it I knew that was a lie. You could feel absolutely no connection to your mate before you were eighteen. That was just... unheard of. And if something special like that were to happen, it would happen to someone special, not someone who would be killed by their own karma.

I heard footsteps leaving the bathroom and the door closing before I finally left my hiding place. I came face to face with Sabrina though - something I was not expecting. "I knew you were in here! Why are you being such a cry baby - Ty only said what we were all thinking!"

I slapped her across the face. "You know what, Sabrina, I am done with you treating me like a piece of trash! Why don't you get a life and stop stealing my best friend from me! He's not even your mate!"

She grinned evilly. "Oh I know there is a possibility he isn't my mate. But we've already decided that we will both reject our mates to be with each other. That's how much he cares about me. But you, you're more like a burden. The little annoying sister he never needed."

\FLASHBACK ENDED:\

I thought he would've changed by now. I thought he would've for once realized that rejecting his mate was a stupid idea. But after hearing what the guards had told me and what he had just said, I wasn't so sure.

I quickly pulled away from him, stumbling a few steps back. "You're going to reject me... aren't you?"

Shock enveloped Ty's face as he stared at me in bewilderment. "What? Where did you get that idea? Ally-"

Before he could finish his sentence, I was already running. Already getting as far away as I could from him. Suddenly, I heard him curse before he quickly ran after me, soon gaining on me greatly. I couldn't face him. I needed to leave, to get to my friends before the rejection broke me. Before I weakened to nothing because of the endless pain.

Although I was the Gamma's daughter and had been training for a full decade, I was still no match for an Alpha. In an effort not to hurt me, Ty wrapped his strong arms around me and flipped us so that he crashed on his back with me on top of him. 

His breathing was hard as he looked deep into my eyes, trying to figure out what had caused me to run away like that. My breath caught in my throat as I was captivated by his eyes. I couldn't tell him, though. He wouldn't let me go. I would be breaking a promise to Maria and Leo, two of the most important people in my life.

Suddenly, Ty caressed my cheek with his hand, nothing but love in his eyes. "I would never reject you Ally," he said in a hoarse whisper, "I would be crazy to even think it."

It was a lie, I tried to tell myself, he never cared for his mate. As long as he was with Sabrina he was happy. 

"I can't," was my reply. "I just.... I c-can't."

His concern soon flooded to complete outrage. I was practically rejecting him for reasons unknown to him, and for an Alpha, he'd never accept this. "Why can't you?! Since when have I ever done something to prove I didn't care about you just now?!"

I looked down in shame. Sarah was keeping a fierce stance, though. She knew that we had to save our rogue friends, and that we weren't really rejecting Ty. If we wanted to really reject him, we would've done so already. I think he kind of knew it too, but he was mad nonetheless.

"Look Ty, I'm sorry I can't tell you. But I really can't be here right now. Maybe someday this will work. But I'm not selfish enough to give up something I care for."

...

Complete and utter madness. That was the only thing to describe Ty right now. Currently, I was staying in an empty guest room down the hall from the Alpha's suite while Ty went on a rampage about my refusal to completely accept him. We were both equally stubborn and wouldn't back down until the other did. 

Sabrina had been furious when she found out who was replacing her. She insisted that Ty would get bored with me after a while and go crawling back to his true love, her. Well, he could have her if he wanted to reject me. I wasn't sure Sabrina would be singing the same tune for long, though. She still had to find her mate, and once she did she might not be so willing to give the mate bond up. 

BANG!

CRASH!

BOOM!

I glanced wearily towards the door. I had been stuck in here for hours after giving my speech about not staying here. My lack of openness had really gotten to Ty, because he had never really experienced having to work to solve something out. Everything had been given to him, similarly like how it was for me early on.

Of course, he learned the hardships of responsibilities, but he was never forced to figure out someone who wasn't willing to share their past quite yet. 

A knock at my door broke my concentration. What if it was Ty? Had he finally decided that talking out our problems would be more effective? Or-

I opened up the door to find no one - only a small envelope with scrawled handwriting across the top. I found a folded letter embedded inside, much like the one I had gotten only last week.

"Dear Newest Guest of Blood Moon Pack,

Remember us? The longer you stay away, the more pain your friends will endure.

-Translucent Industries"

Although the letter was short, there was something I hadn't seen before. A lock of hair and a piece of bloodied fabric. The hair was Maria's, drenched in her scent, and the patch of fabric was Leo's, along with the blood that colored it. 

No, I couldn't let anymore harm come their way. Not for my actions. Not when I promised them I would help them escape, help them find refuge somewhere. 

 I had found my mate, but staying with him meant being selfish and letting innocent people get harmed and killed. No, I wasn't going to go back to my old self. The one where I truly believed the world revolved around me. The one where I never had anyone to talk to, where all my friends had left me. Not again, never would I go back.

I was leaving. That was the end of it. There was nothing Ty could do to make me stay, to make me think this was where I belonged. Maybe one day, but for now I was still a rogue, a wolf in need of being set free. 

My plan began to form in my head, and my wolf itched to put it in motion. No more thinking, predicting, hoping - whatever it was - , the next step was taking action.

And that was Sarah's favorite part.

...

Hey guys!

I know I haven't updated in a while!

I hope you liked the chapter!

Keep me posted on what you want to happen next! I love the feedback!

By the way - we are up to 100 reads! Lets keep it up!

Don't forget to

READ. COMMENT. VOTE!

-HEXODUS ;D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335K 6.9K 59
EMMA RUBY FOREST. You know the perfect girl, with blonde hair, blue eyes, who is desired by almost every guy, also dating the future Alpha, yeah th...
2.8M 139K 46
Grace has spent the past two years locked up and held prisoner by Kellan and his rogues. Now that she is finally free she wants nothing more than to...
33.8K 756 27
He grabbed me, and I felt tingles go up my arms. I started to thrash around trying to get out of his grip. As much as my wolf wanted him, I didn't an...
75.5K 3.1K 61
(Condensed scene from the POV of Kayla) I can never have children, and I'm sure my mate felt what happened to me. If I ever meet him, he is sure to r...