Glad you came (The Onceler x...

By Aqualiani

The Truffula forest has always been your special hideaway. You had your peace. Nobody would come here because... More

Chapter 1: Arrival
Chapter 2: Around and Around
Chapter 3: Hope
Chapter 4: Friendship
Chapter 5: Fun
A/N
Chapter 6 : Trust
Chapter 7:Once
Chapter 8: Good Morning sunshine
Chapter 9: Calm before the storm
Not a cancellation but a warning

Why I haven't been updating and my Plans for this book

3.6K 58 5
By Aqualiani

Salute to all Who haven't given up on this story! A new Chapter is in production!
Why I haven't been updating: The Problem with I've been stuggling is that I don't know how to continue. I've written myself in corner.
My Plans for this Book: i always intended for this to be divided into 2 arcs: Friendship and Greed. The First,current Arc is "Friendship",you may also call it the "happy" Arc. It focuses on building the genuine (maybe more) Friendship between the Onceler and you.
The secondth Arc "Greed" is darker ,Twisted and sad,as it depicts the Oncelers Fall from Grace.
I Hope I could give You some insight in my plan
See ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 152 14
How does one think rationally when their lover of however many years just disappears into thin air without even saying goodbye? You don't. And that's...
45.2K 1.6K 27
You just wanted to unwind from the stress of work and having to interact with other people. You didn't expect to find someone unconscious in the wood...
129K 3.1K 15
You have been working for the Once-ler as his trusted secretary for one year. However, you have grown tired of his ruthless deforestation and decide...
499K 17.4K 49
"𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚, 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮, 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙞𝙩. 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪...