Coming Home (camren)

By Crazy5harmoz

Captain Jauregui has twin boys with her long time friend Camila, when she's home on leave she finds out that... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (part one)
Chapter 12 (part two)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 30

12.4K 357 43
By Crazy5harmoz

Today was Sunday and it was also their last afternoon with Spencer, so they packed up the Range Rover full of kids and headed into town. They were taking them ice skating for the first time ever.

Once there, they got situated and hit the rink only falling on their asses a few times. After an hour or so most of them got the hang of it and were slowly moving around. Meanwhile a little girl did twirls and jumps all around them. Lauren had no intentions of getting on the ice so she stayed back with Kelsea who was sleeping through all this in her comfy stroller. That girl slept a lot which should be considered a good thing. After the cold became too much for them they went to a nearby cafe and got hot chocolate, while they decided on what to do next. Nothing really happens during winter so they didn't have many options. Stuck with walking around the downtown area, and watched as they took down all the Christmas decorations. By Monday morning the town would be covered in pink and red, with hearts everywhere. After visiting a few toy stores and walking out anything it empty handed they headed over to their old apartment, which is were Spencer was living at now. After saying goodbye to him and promising to see him soon, they took off and headed home.

Saturday.

The week had gone by exceptionally fast, and after much convincing Camila agreed to go on a full on girls day, with her mom and and her sister. She was hesitant at first because she wasn't sure Lauren could handle the kids on her own. Lauren spent maybe a few hours alone with them but never a full day and this was going to be the first time she was going to be alone with the baby. She knew she could entrust her kids to her wife she just knew Lauren and she knew she'd get overwhelmed fairly quickly. But Lauren assured her nothing would happen and that she was more than capable of doing it. So she took her by her word.

Camila started off her day by getting a pedicure and a manicure. Followed by a mud bath, and a cucumber mask. After getting washed off, they whisked them away to get their full body massages. It was pure bliss. Once she had relived herself off all the stress on her body, they went and got their hair done. Sofi ended up dying her hair a pastel pink color. Camila just had her hair trimmed a bit and washes, having it styled into big loose curls. Her mother kept it simple as well. Since they all missed breakfast and it was almost noon, they headed off to brunch. 3 or so mimosas in she was very much so relaxed. After lunch they drove down to a larger city with a better mall than the non existent one in their town. They went from store to store, never leaving empty handed. The store she found the most awkward to shop in was at Victoria secret, mostly because if her mother brought lingerie it was most likely for her dad...which was gross to think about. But she also found it awkward because her mother kept making suggestions to her on what to buy and what she thought Lauren might like. They weren't having sex so that wasn't really necessary but her mother didn't need to know that. After rejecting all of her mothers suggestions she got suspicious.

"What's going on with you mija?" Sinu asked her oldest daughter.

"N-nothing. Why would you ask that?" Camila answered, trying not to give herself away.

"I don't know, your not interested in any of this stuff...Is sex with Lauren not satisfying you?" She asked, not sure why Camila was so adamant on avoid this store and the topic of sex.

"What? Oh god mom. Please stop." Camila said, face palming herself. This was probably the most embarrassing thing that could happen to her. At 24 years old her mother was trying to talk about her sex life with her in the middle of a Victoria secret store.

"What Karla? This is perfectly normal. It's okay to admit that your not being pleased right by your spouse. At one point in your father and I's relationship, our sex life wasn't it's best but we talked about it and fixed things. If your not enjoying sex with Lauren you need to talk to her about this." Sinu shared way too much information than was necessary.

"Oh my god. Kill me now." She said, pleading up to the sky. "Where did you get this from? What makes you think their is something wrong with our sex life?" She asked, wanting to know how her mother jumped to this conclusion. Because sex with Lauren had always been great, but that was the problem it had always been great. It wasn't great now because they weren't having sex at all and that was her fault.

"Well for one you've shown no interest in buying any of these." She said gesturing to the lingerie. "And when I suggest you buy some to surprise Lauren with you tensed up. So I just assumed you weren't enjoyed sex. And the fact that you haven't answered my questions leads me to believe that your sex life maybe isn't the best right now." She explained.

"Our sex life has always been great mom." She found herself saying, almost defensively.

"Has been? Not anymore? I'm not doing this to judge you Karla I'm only trying to help." She said, because Camila's tone was very snappy.

She sighed and gave up because now her mother would never drop the topic. "Yes, we haven't had sex in about 3 months. I was huge and pregnant with Kelsea so we just stopped having sex. Then she was born and well you know about the waiting period." She said, getting a nod from her mother. "I haven't felt comfortable with my body since she was born. I feel fat, and gross and I don't want Lauren to see me like that." Camila explained, head down feeling embarrassed. Not only did she hate to admit she was insecure with her body, but she was again discussing her sex life with her mother or rather her non existent sex life with her mother.

"Mija it's okay and it's nothing to be ashamed of, it happens to all of us. I know what you see is maybe fat and gross but I promise you, you have no baby weight left, and you look anything but gross. Even if you did have the weight you know Lauren wouldn't care." She said, knowing it was the truth. Then she had a lightbulb moment. "That girl really is in love with you, She must have noticed how you've been feeling and is probably why she planned out this whole day for you. She doesn't want you to feel this way anymore."

"She really is the best wife ever, even if she acts like a child sometimes." Camila sighed, grateful to have someone as incredible as Lauren. Instantly feeling bad for being such a bad wife. Lauren was doing sweet things after sweet things for her and all she was doing was withholding sex from her. Now that she herd it from a different perspective, she realized it was true Lauren didn't care how she looked, she loved her no matter what. The insecurities that she felt wouldn't go away instantly it was probably something she'd have to work on but she realized she shouldn't have to hide herself from her wife because in her eyes she was the most beautiful woman ever. "Maybe I should grab a couple of these." She suggested, picking up a lacy pair of underwear.

The last thing planned for them was dinner at a five star restaurant. After ordering and having dinner brought over. Sofi had something she needed to say.

"Have you ever noticed that the more expensive the food, the smaller the portion you get? I know there is probably a reason for this but it makes no sense to me. Your telling me I'm going to pay more but eat less?"

"When you put it like that, it really does make no sense." Camila said, agreeing with her sister.

Conversation carried on the rest of the night until it was time to make the drive back home.

--

While Camila's day started off with pampering, Lauren's day started off with a giant chocolate mess. Lauren and the boys were in the kitchen making or at least trying to make chocolate pancakes when things got a bit out of hand. Chocolate syrup, cocoa powder and flour everywhere. The eventually gave up and settled for cereal. After doing their best to clean up each other and the mess they made they settled down and lazied around watching morning cartoons in their Pjs. Kelsea had her morning bottle and diaper changed and fell back to sleep. Man babies fucken rule.

It was now noon and they had decided on what to do for the rest of the day which was have a movie marathon and eat a bunch of junk food but Camila forbid it in their home so they had to get dressed and head to grocery store.

Now the boys were fairly well behaved kids, but at the end of the day they were still kids. So like any kid they went crazy throwing in whatever candy, chocolate, chips and cookies they could find. They also ran up and down the isles just for the hell of it. Of course Lauren got the disapproving looks from other moms but she didn't give one single fuck. Her kids were having fun and that was all she cared about.

After leaving with a cart full of diabetes they drove back home, and on their way home they spotted a small carnival. Who the hell has a carnival in the middle of winter?

"Mama can we go?!" Caspian asked, if he wasn't buckled down in his seat, he would probably be jumping out of it.

"Please! Please! Please!" Cameron pleaded.

"Of course we can go chickens."She knew she could never say no to them.

The carnival was winter wonderland themed of course, the rides were a bit sketchy if you asked her and the food was as greasy as it could be.

After riding all the rides they were tall enough to get on, and stuffing their faces with cotton candy they were now walking around a few booths.

"I wanna paint my face mama. Can I please paint it?" Caspian asked, as they walked up to a booth with a bunch of drawings and designs hung on the walls and a line full of eager kids getting their faces painted.

"Uhh, I'm not sure bud. Mommy might not like you covered in paint." Lauren had never been one to deny her kids anything, that was always Camila's job. She did her best to say no because she knew Camila would probably kill her for this. It had nothing to do with getting his face painted and more to do with all the germs that came with it. Who knew if they cleaned the brushes, or if they changed the water they soaked them in, or if they did nothing at all and just let the kids pass down the germs to each other. To any normal person this wasn't a big deal but to the small ocd part of Camila this was a huge deal.

Unfortunately for Lauren, he knew just how to change her mind. And just as fast as those big green eyes glossed up and his little bottom lip came out, they were standing in line, to get the boys face covered in possible germs and paint. She was relieved cameron wasn't into getting his face painted.

Just like that her kid was transformed into a beat up pirate with a green bandana and a beard.

"Your mommy is going to kill us both." Lauren said as she watched the boy "Argh" at passing strangers.

After walking around a bit longer and trying fried Oreos for the fist time. They headed home. Instead of their movie marathon the boys were hyped up and ready to run a marathon. Maybe stuffing them with sugar wasn't the best idea?

She gave Kelsea her bottle and put her in her nursery so she could nap in peace while the little devils ran around the house, most likely playing tag.

Somehow all three ended up in the ball pit in the play room. This was probably the first time in a while since she'd spent time alone with just the boys and she was really enjoying herself.

"Cannonball!" Cameron yelled as she jumped yet again into the ball pit.

"WOOOHOOO!" Caspian shouted as he came down the slide and falling right into the pit. "Your turn mama!" He yelled at Lauren.

Any grown adult would have thought things through but she was something else so she got up and climbed up to the top and went down the slide only to get stuck halfway down. She did her best to try and push herself down but it wasn't budging.

"Hurry up!" Caspian said, getting a bit impatient.

"Yeah mama what's taking so long?" Cameron yelled out, noticing she was taking way longer than expected.

"Uhh...I'm stuck." They herd her muffled voice, due to the giant yellow tube she was stuck in. "Come and pull on my legs!" They herd her yell, but they couldn't as they were too busy laughing their asses off. "Stop laughing you little twerps and get me out of here!" She yelled at them again. Now she was annoyed.

They tried pulling her down like she asked but it didn't work out that way. Realizing they probably needed adult help they called Phillip on the emergency phone and explained how their grown as mother got stuck in a slide. He didn't believe them at first and asked to speak to her so they slid the phone down to her. She could hear Phillip holding in a laugh as she assured him this was no joke.

He came in and unscrewed the slide removing the top part of it, giving Lauren the opportunity to get out. She apologized for calling him for something this childish and he waved her off, probably rushing home to laugh at her.

"What do you wanna do now mama?" Both of the boys asked her once they were left alone.

"Nothing, let's just order pizza and watch movies." She grumbled, she wasn't about to get stuck anywhere else.

"Can I pick the movie?" Cameron asked, jumping up and down.

"No! Me first!" Caspian said, with just as much energy.

"Me first!"

"No me!"

"'Me!"

"Me!"

"NO! ME!"

That escalated into a full on fight pretty quick. After breaking it up, Lauren decided that she would pick the movie as to not start another fight.

The movie helped calm the boys down a bit and she thought she was almost home free because after this movie they would take their baths and head to bed. But boy was she wrong.

The movie they saw was spider man so after they ended they both claimed to be bitten by spiders and were literally bouncing off the walls. Headed straight for their closet and pulled out their Spider-Man costumes and toy web shooting arm. Not only were they running wild but Kelsea decided to finally be that annoying fussy baby.

She was tried, annoyed, and embarrassed. When things got like this she would handle one situation and Camila the other but right now Camila wasn't an option so she had to figure it out on her own. She got up and began pacing the living room with baby Kelsea in her arms as she tried to figure out what to do. Then realizing she had stopped crying. So she went to set her down only for her to start crying once more. Great she didn't want to be put down.

So while the boys chased each other up and down the house, spraying the fake webs all over the walls and the floors, she walked up and down the house keeping the baby calm. Every once in a while she would check to see if she was sleeping only to see her big dark blueish green eyes.

She eventually sat down on the couch, holding baby Kelsea out in front of her, with her thighs holding her up bit. This was probably the longest she'd seen her be up, that kid could sleep.

"You know it's really cruel of you to finally stop napping on my day alone with you and the little monsters over there." She said to her, looking over as Caspian had cameron in a head lock and shot him with his webs claiming victory. Shaking her head, she looked back and focused on her daughter. Up until now she hadn't really noticed how much like Camila she looked each day. "I'm really screw with you aren't I?" She asked, thinking about all the boys or girls that would be chasing after her daughter, how beautiful she would grow up to be. And how much time in jail she would spend for killing all the little fuckers who hurt her princess. Kelsea took her little hand and wrapped it around Lauren's index finger. "Maybe I shouldn't let you grow up, can you stay this tiny forever?" She said in her best baby voice. Getting a little smile from her daughter.

"Mama! Caspian broke my toy!" Cameron yelled at her, you could tell he was crying. Breaking Lauren's little bubble.

"I knew this wouldn't last. Come on let's go check on our boys." She said, getting up with Kelsea in her arms.

After resolving the issue by promising to take them to the toy store to buy a new one, she got them into a bath. Making sure to remove all traces of the paint from Caspian's face much to his dismay. Getting them into bed however was a different story. Neither of them were tired and still on their sugar rush. She decided to let them watch a movie in her and Camila's bedroom while she took Kelsea a bath and got her ready for bed and after giving her, her bottle she fell asleep.

And as soon as Lauren's body hit the mattress, she was out cold.

When Camila got home, the house was a complete mess and all the lights were on. She dropped her bags off in the living room and went to turn each light off. She went into the boys room to kiss them goodnight only to find a giant mess with neither of them in sight.

Walking into her bedroom she had no idea on what to expect but seeing as the light was on she assumed they were still up. She entered the room only to be proven wrong, the lights and the tv were both still on but both Lauren and the boys were asleep. Caspian was on her left and cameron was on her right, while Kelsea was in her co sleeper wide awake.

"Why aren't you asleep little girl?" She asked in her baby voice. Lightly Tickling her tummy.

She went over to her closet to get ready for bed, coming back in a big t shirt and plaid pajama shorts. Before she got into bed, she rocked the baby until she lulled her to sleep.

Climbing around a bit she got into bed in the small space between Caspian and Lauren. "I love you, thank you for today." She said Leaning over to kiss her wife's head and tasted something strange.

"Why is there chocolate in your hair?" She asked her sleeping wife.

The kiss wasn't enough to fully wake Lauren up but she stirred a bit and mumbled out "never leave me alone with them again." Making Camila stifle a laugh.

--//////////////////////////////--

So I leave for my trip to Mexico tonight and the area I'm going to visit first is pretty rural and wifi is non existent. So I will basically be off the grid for about a week. But then I'll be heading off to Acapulco and I should be able to get something up for you guys. If you don't hear from me...I died of heatstroke. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 7.7K 22
Camila Cabello has come to the peak of her career, along with her four band mates, Dinah Jane Hansen, Lauren Jauregui, Ally Brooke Hernandez, and Nor...
3.1K 155 5
This is my second story, this is actually a one shot story but I decided to break it into parts because I think it's too long to post it as a one par...
160K 3.5K 27
❝She left me.❞ ❝I should hate her, but I don't. I can't hate someone so beautiful. She did everything that she could do just so she can find a way to...
6K 297 30
A boy/ girl that got taken away from there family in the age of 6 on his birthday will this affect his trust and his love to someone else or will it...