Paperswap

By yormenation143

A paper? I bent down and got it. I was beyond curious so I opened it and there I see a name and his number. ... More

~1~
2 ~ Typical friday night~
3 ~Afternoon Stress~
4~Finally he texted~
5~ His perfect face~
6 ~Passing notes~
FAQS about DDLG& more
8 ~You're into kinky shit?~
9 ~You're a criminal~

7 ~Lola's churros~

26 3 0
By yormenation143

"One day her heart will stop mentioning you."
         ~r.h Sin

(Hailey)

I tied my hair into a tight ponytail and stretched my arms out.The day is nice and warm and I've decided to take a run to clear off my mind.

The birds chirping made me smile and close my eyes letting nature to surround me in my deepest thoughts.

I did a quick warmup and stretch my legs out so my legs wouldn't be too sore if I finished the long jog.

And with that I blasted off my silver beats
with a perfect workout song.Little did I know a hand touched my bare stomach.

Wtf?

*shouted*

I turn around and expect a scary stalker but I see Laurence with a smirk in his face.

"What the hell? Laurence.you scared me!"

He laughed and stretched out his arms and that's when I realized his shirtless.

"Oh are you going to skinny dipping because the lake is over there." I said in a sassy tone.

"No." he chuckled.

"Then put shirt on,jeez."

He playfully rolled his eyes.

"What's with your grunge towards shirtless boys?"

"I don't know maybe because their showing off."

He smiled.

"But I know you girls like it."

"So what if I show my boobs to the world,will you guys like it?"

He thought for a while.

"Of course,you don't know the answer."

He shrugged me off with a laugh.

"Hailey,why are you so hot headed today?"

"Maybe because I'm pmsing?" I said in a duh tone.

"Because that's what you guys always think if we're angry." I said slightly yelling.

He looked shocked for a second but remained his stand.
I slowly closed my eyes and breathe a pile of air.

"Sorry,things been messy."

He just smiled and gave me a warm hug.

"Is it personal?"

"Slightly and it's about financial."

"I can help you."

"No Laurence,I don't need your help.You've done enough for me.Just be here when I need a brother to protect me in anytime." I smiled which made him smile even more.

"So I've been brother zoned now?"

I chuckled.

"I'm really sorry that I snapped into you Laurence."

He just smiled and engulfed me with his big arm.

"To be honest Hailey I didn't expect you to snap to anyone especially to me." He did the fake hurt voice which made me hug.

"I'm sorry."

He just laughed .

"I'm just kidding,Hailey boo."

~~

"Hailey,get me the bills!" He yelled.

I sighed.

"Here dad."

He opened the letter and he dropped it.He drink his beer and ran his hands at his hair.

"F*ck,We're broke Hailey,We're fucking broke as fuck." He started yelling while he slammed his dust at the table.

"Ah,fuck my life.We don't have money,Hailey! Can you help me for once?"

He yelled uncontrollably and dusted the wall. He shouted and yelled words. My ears started to hurt while I cover it with my hands.

"Then what do you want me to do?" I snapped to my father.

He closed his eyes and pinch the bridge of his nose.

"Hailey,don't you ever snap at me again."

I let a tear drop but I quickly wipe it off.I don't want him to see me vulnerable especially in this state.

"Dad,I need to go."

And with that I quickly snatched my jacket and wore it,running towards the door.

"Hailey!"

I hopped inside my car and drive as fast as I can.

And with that I cried my eyes out. Everything is a blur this morning and my oh so dad is pressuring me too much.

I stopped the car when I'm completely lost and see a lake in front of me. The road is now dirt and filled with small rocks.I closed my eyes and cried as long as I can.

You know sometimes in life you just got to cry on your own to let lose at everything.You just need to run away from your comfort zone to feel more happier.

And running away while crying out your eyes is like breaking free.You feel like flying in the air but in reality your running away from your problems that haunts you.

I used to remember watching 'Peter Pan' it's magical and the best Disney movie I've watched,I also remember wishing for a superpower and it's the ability of flying up in the air where I can see the whole city in the night sky.The city lights glimmers in the night while the stars brighten the sky.

I remember hearing my two parents fight for the first time and it hurts so bad to hear them arguing.I was five years old when I hear them fight  and for a five year old all I did was praying to god for a superpower and that I can meet 'Peter Pan' for the first time.

Funny that I first thought of that when I hear my parents fight.

But as I grew up I recalled the moment of me praying,I thought of why I wished for that to happen? To meet 'Peter Pan' and to have a superpower that is flying.

And that's when I realized.

I want to run away as far as I can and find the person who truly loves me.A person who loves me unconditionally,a person who supports me no matter what.A person who gives me strength while I'm It's weakness.

Because at that point when I first hear my mom scream that she doesn't love my dad,I finally realized that I'm nothing to them.

They don't love me and that broke my heart.

~~

Day 3:

     ~Let's talk about it in Lola's

                -Z

I folded the paper and kept it in my bag and let a hurt smile at him.

We just stared at each other for a while.
It's killing him to see me like these.

Vulnerable.

And that's when I cried in front of him while he patted my back and hugged me. He whisper sweet things about me and that I'm beautiful no matter what.

I sniffles and let a tear roll down my cheeks.

"I have churros,Bella.open up please."

I open my mouth and let him feed me.

The time pass by as we stayed silent and he feed me with bunch of different flavored churros.

I closed my eyes and sighed.

"My mom and dad,they fought,they shouted at each other,my mom slap him,my dad is heart broken,my-"

"Sshhh.Please stop,bella."

And little did I know each phrase I said my voice cracked in pain.

"I need more churros." I suddenly said.

He smiled and offered me more.

"C'mon follow me." He stood up and I followed him with my churros.

He opened the car door for me and he hopped inside.His hand touched my thigh which relaxes me a bit.

I am keen to be asleep in this car.
My eyes drop and let the darkness consume me.

~~

"Wake up,bella."

I slowly open my eyes but quickly shut it because of the dazzling sunlight hits my eye lids.

A hand caress my bare thigh. I quickly sit up and noticed that I'm in my bra and underwear only.

"Why am I bare?" I hide my body with the sheets.

He just smiled which scared me.

"You fall asleep in my car and in between your sleep you said that you wanted to sleep in my room,and I let it be but shocked when You suddenly pull off your clothes leaving you in your underwear and bra."

I let out a sigh.

"Oh."

"Are you hungry,bella?"

"Yeah I am." I smiled and stayed in my position.

"You know I don't mind you walking to my house in your underwear and bra.It's quite a show."

I quickly blushed and hit his arm which made him laugh.

He run his finger in my cheek and lightly gripped my chin to make me look at him.

"You're so beautiful,bella.Remember that and don't you ever cry to your past again it will break your inside and I don't like that."

I smiled.

"You're unique in many ways,Hailey-"

Mhm,god how he said my name is a literal turn on.

"A beautiful little girl."

(A/N)

Hi guys I hope you like this chapter and I finally decided to add something in this story which is

~Drum rolls~

DDLG!!

~yays~

For those who don't know what DDLG is.It is a type of BDSM but focuses more on the discipline part.DDLG means Daddy Dom/Little girl.

I'll explain the meaning and facts about the topic in the next update.
And Comment down below if you're down to DDLG.

Until next time 🦄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 518 21
Started in 2017, don't mind all the errors you can find. It's currently under editing. [FINISHED!] ~~Sunlight here :3~~ You are girl,a Paper Jam fang...
3.4K 144 24
"I don't know, Gracie. That's the point. I don't know why I'm willing to feel how much you broke my f*cking heart every minute we're together just so...
4.6K 251 35
"Stop lying you don't care about me." I was about to cry. Fuck these bloody tears. "I need to go" I was about to go but he grabbed my arm. "DON'T FUC...
375K 8.1K 68
"You know, you could care a little more." He said. He did not just say that. Me? Not care? Unbelievable! "Oh so n...