Un/Traditional ( dark mafia r...

By bitchwhatup28

A DARK ROMANCE He is a manipulator. He is going to hurt me and I can't do a damn thing to stop him. "My brot... More

summary
Prologue : Life is no fairytale
Still a fiancee, not the husband
A girl who cries watching movies
Feelings suck!!!
...and then there were two
Double wedding
Like who?
clueless and naive
blood, sweat and tears.
Monster's around us.
human nature
butterflies and death
kisses pack a punch.
aloof kid.
death bed.
Likewise.
not nice.
thousand reasons why.
cannot fucking have.
power triumphs love.
Lessons learned.
Even if I tried.
Warm.
Make me proud.
BITTERSWEET.
announcement

Parental Damage.

8.3K 302 21
By bitchwhatup28

Unedited.

I was feeling uncomfortable, so very extremely uncomfortable sitting on the designer sofa of this high brand wedding boutique called Moda Bella.

My sister, Yasmina was in the dressing room trying on dress number 48 or 49. Besides me sat my mother in law Adele who was enjoying this fashion parade that my sister was putting on in her conquest to find 'the dress' for the wedding along with Chloe, my step mother.

We had been here for three hours now and were nowhere near done. I was starting to feel sorry for our guards who were waiting outside for us in the scorching heat.

But I felt even worse for myself as I could not take sitting here anymore. I could have asked Beatrix or Kara to come with me but I was still pissed at Beatrix for not telling me about Max and Kara wanted to spend as much as time with her mother as possible.

So here I was alone and miserable shopping for my wedding.

Yasmina comes out of the dressing room wearing yet another beautifully hand crafted designer wedding gown which had a price that would be enough for us to buy a boutique of our own.

But the money was never an issue if you were in the mafia.

"Bella la mia bambina" Adele told Yasmina and she was indeed beautiful.

"This one is perfect as well" Chloe said.
And I couldn't help but agree the intricate design with a bit of blue in the dress made Yasmina look stunning.
But I didn't vocalise my thoughts because whenever I said anything to Yasmina all she did was glare at me ever since she found out that Max had feelings for me.

I tried to tell her that I had never tried to hit on Max or even talk to him for more than five minutes and I had no control over his feelings.

But it was of no use so I had finally decided to just stay quiet. Yasmina would calm down eventually.

But my mother in law wasn't so keen on my silence and decided to talk to me "doesn't your sister look absolutely beautiful ?" She asks.

I look at her and then at Yasmina who I glaring at me intently, I smile and say "yes" in a small voice and immediately Yasmina decides that she doesn't like the gown anymore.

To be honest her cold treatment does hurt me but it also makes me dislike Leon's family a bit more.

I might not be being fair but nothing in life was. Right?

Adele and Chloe are giggling over some wedding stuff when Yasmina goes to change into another dress. Chloe looks excited and happy.

Seeing my step mother happy makes me smile as well because I remember when I was younger she had a tough time fitting in with rest of the wives as she was the mistress, the side whore as they called her. The Mafia wives were very brutal and sometimes I had to console Chloe when I saw her crying because of their mean words.

Luckily Adele wasn't like them, she had never been mean to Chloe and was always gentle and kind. It made it hard to dislike her. I could never fathom the fact that she gave birth to some one as cruel as Leon.

But her kindness could all be pretence for all I know but I sincerely hoped it wasn't.

After hours of agony Yasmina finds the wedding gown she likes and I thank heavens for it.

I had already picked a dress of my own it was simple but had an elegant touch to it. Yasmina liked it as well because she said and I quote "it is simple and unnoticeable just like you".

But I didn't mind.

How fucked up was it that I wished to be unnoticeable at my own wedding?

My parents marriage and the abuse has made me fear married life no... it has made me fear that I was never going to be happy.

This was the extent of the damage my parents had caused on me psychologically or as I liked to call it parental damage... Copyright pending.

_______......_______

After shopping was done Chloe and Yasmina left me and Adele alone as they had somewhere else to go.

So we head out to the safe house as Adele had missed her sons and wanted to visit them. The ride to the safe house was silent but it wasn't awkward.

After reaching our destination we both exist the vehicle and head towards the living room.

To my surprise both Leon and Max are already inside but what surprised me more is the presence of their father and my father in law Mr.Adami.

Why was he here? I ask myself.

" Well maybe because he owns the house." My conscience answers.

I ignore her and focus on the people in front of me.

"Mr.Adami" I greet my father in law and bow slightly. He looked just like Leon and Max only a bit older and a lot more intimidating.

"Ah! Nanette." He acknowledges me. "Are you ladies done with your shopping?" he asks seemingly not interested at all.

But I answer with a smile as I wouldn't dare to be disrespectful to him " yes, it was a lot fun" I lie.

"oh I see, would you mind getting some coffee for me? I would like to have a word with my wife and sons" he asked in somber tone but his eyes were basically ordering me to leave and so I did.

I scurried towards the kitchen and made five cups of coffee in record time.

Leon's father was very intimidating and I did not want to keep him waiting.

I walk carefully as I did not want the tray in my hands to fall.

I was the most clumsiest human in the history of mankind so I took slow steps and as I got closer to the living room I heard someone yelling.

So I decided to do what any person in my situation would do.

I decided to Eavesdrop.

I carefully got closer and started listening carefully.

Adele yelled "you are ruining everything. She has a right to know, she isn't safe. Maybe we should cancel the wedding".

They wanted to cancel the wedding? Yay.

But.

Who wasn't safe?

Who was she?

Was it Yasmina or was it me?

"No the wedding is going to happen. I won't appear weak in front of the familia again" Leon says firmly.

Of course all he can think of is himself.

Selfish prick.

"I agree with mother". Max says calmly "he said he won't let this wedding happen. We should wait I mean we already saw what happened the last time."

"Of course you agree with her" Leon says in a bitter voice.

"What the hell is that suppose to mean!" Max asks with equal amount of venom in his voice.

This surprised me a little bit. I mean I knew that Leon and Max were brothers but the tone Max was using with Leon would be considered disrespectful in the mafia.

Especially if you were talking to the future Capo.

"Please children can you not fight for once" Adele says in a tired tone.

So this was a regular occurrence, well that's delightful to know.

"Stop acting like you care" Leon says in an icy tone i can almost imagine the cold look on his face along with a scowl.

Is he for real?

"Leon honey of course I care I am your mot....." Adele tries to speak but doesn't get to complete her sentence as Leon interrupts her.

"NO, you aren't my mother so quit acting like it Adele. It seriously annoys the Shit out of me" yells Leon.

What?

What the fuck did Leon just say?

Not his mother?

What?

But as far as I know Mr.Adami has only been married to Adele.
Does this mean that Leon is a result of an affair?
Is Leon a bastard child himself?
Well fuck.

Now I know
I wasn't the only one with parental damage.

Leon had it too.

That's a wrap for this chapter. Please vote, comment, share and follow. Also have a nice day wherever you are.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

360K 17.4K 80
[Dark Mafia: fake Marriage] He dominated Russia with power that no one was able to acknowledge. His presence was felt at night and his power hovered...
731K 15.7K 64
Earlier known as Devil In Disguise!! "Has anyone ever kissed you, Maria?" He said with a low voice. Well, that got my attention. I was unable to say...
1.5M 49.1K 47
Morelli Mafia Series - BOOK 3 | 18+ Passion. Love. Lust. Erotic. Violence. Crime. Strong female lead. After everything, I'm led here. Squeezing my...
295K 4.5K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...