SHE GIVES ME BUTTERFLIES (w...

By LotteSkjoedtNielsen

Cameron Dallas, the well known Vine boy, is with the rest of the most popular Vine boys, on their first europ... More

1: JANUARY
2: MARIE
3: MEET AND GREET
4: THE FIRST DATE
5: A PERFECT DRESS
6: I LIKE IT BEST WHEN YOU'RE NEAR
7: SMACKCAM
8: ONLY WRAPPED IN TOWELS
9: I LOVE YOU
10: YOU PROMISED
11: HICKEYS
12: A NEW MEMBER
14: BIRTHDAY GIFTS
15: HIDE ME
16: "THIS IS CRAZY"
17: PENNYBOARDING
18: WATERFIGHT
19: AS LONG AS WE ARE TOGETHER
20: OUR FIRST TIME
21: "WHERE'S HE NOW?"
22: DON'T GET SHY BABY
23: PLANS
24: 7PM
25: NEW JERSEY
26: CAM-MARIE-TIME

13: THE SNOW FALLS

701 9 0
By LotteSkjoedtNielsen

It knocked at the door.

Marie walked to the door and opened. Bart peeked his head inside, “hey,” he said with a smile on his face. He kept staring at us, turning his direction from me to Marie, from me to Marie, from me to Marie.

“What?” I said, furrowing my eyebrows.

Then his whole body appeared in door, “well the limo can’t pick you up today,” he breathed in and smiled upside down, trickled his thumbs.

“Why?” I asked.

“I don’t know but he called me and said he couldn’t be there,” he breathed out, “sorry.”

Marie let her hand place at his shoulder making him look at her, “don’t say sorry, Bart,” she said and smiled, “we’ll take the bus, don’t worry.” She send me a look, “right Cameron?”

“The bus?” I furrowed my eyebrows.

“Yes Cam,” she giggled.

“Ehm,” I mumbled, “alright then.”

Bart smiled, “cool. Enjoy your day.” He left the room and Marie closed the door behind him. She then turned around, and crossed her arms across her chest.

“Don’t you like busses?” She furrowed her eyebrows.

I looked down, “yup,” I then looked up at her again, “Yup, I do.”

She giggled, “good.” She ran over to me, and grabbed my hand, “let’s go.”

We ran out of the room and grabbed our jackets on our way. We ran down the corridor and outside the hotel to the bus stop, where we had to wait for the bus.

She let her hands run inside my jacket, pulling me closer to her body, as we were waiting for the bus to pick us up. She let her head cuddle into my chest, and I placed my cheek at the top of her head, kissing it a few times and then laid back on top of her head again. She pushed me a bit, so we could learn against the wall. She then looked up at me, “I love you, Cam.” She whispered.

“I love you too baby,” I smiled, and kissed her cheek, then moving closer to her mouth, waiting a few seconds until I let my lips touch hers. She tasted of mint. Her breath was always so fresh, and her breath was so warm against my skin. She moved her hands from my back to my stomach, as she placed both of them, at my abs.

I heard the bus stop in front of us, “Marie,” I stopped the kiss and looked at the bus, “it’s here.”

She turned around, grabbed my hand and we went inside the bus.

“Hey,” she said in Danish. She was talking to driver, a lot of words I didn’t even understand came out of her beautiful mouth.

When we went down the bus, I couldn’t keep a little laugher back. She turned around to face me, right before she let her body bump down the seat. “What?” She smiled to me, furrowing her eyebrows.

“I didn’t understand a thing you just said to him,” I laughed grabbing her hand as I let my body bump down in the seat right next to her.

She giggled, “just said we both were adults, and we should go to Frederiksberg castle.”

I widened my eyes, “really? Was that what you said?”

She nodded and giggled, “yes it was.”

“okay, okay,” I laughed, “how do you say ‘you’re beautiful’ in Danish?” I asked.

She looked right into my eyes putting a smile on her face, “du..”

I waited for her to continue.

“You’ve to repeat after me Cam,” She laughed.

“Oh,” I said, “what was the word you said?”

“Du,” she smiled.

“Duuu,” I said slowly.

Her smile got bigger, “er,”

I had to focus a bit, “er,

“smuk,” she stared at my mouth.

“smuggg,” I answered.

She burst out in laugher, “no Cam, smuk,”

I closed my eyes, “smug,”

She laughed again, “look at my mouth,”

I opened my eyes and did what she said.

“Smuk,” she said folding her mouth, to show me how to exactly say it.

“”Smuk,” I said, totally in focus.

She clapped her hands, “that was good baby!”

I widened my eyes, “really?”

She nodded and smiled very big to me, “try to say it all now,”

I giggled a bit, trying to remember what to say and how: “du…. Er… smug-smuk.”

She clapped, “almost, try again.”

“Du- er -smuk-, Marie,” I smiled and tightened the grip around her head, feeling proud of myself.

“Oh my God, that was so so so good baby,” she smiled, laying her head on my shoulder and placing our hands at her thigh, “you could learn to speak Danish.”

I laughed, “or nah.”

She lifted her head to face me, “I’m serious.”

I tried to listen to a woman besides me, talking to, probably, her husband, in danish. A few seconds after I looked at Marie, “that language,” then I carefully pointed at the women and the man, “it’s so hard, no way, I’m gonna give up so fast.” I laughed.

She shook her head and giggled, “Cameron it’s not that hard though.”

“It’s easy for you to say,” I moved a taut of hair that was fallen into her face, “it’s your native language.”

She smiled, “you’re right.” She looked out of the window, “we’re almost here.” She got up from the seat, and she kept holding my hand, “get up Cam,” she smiled. I got up and we walked down to the door, which a few seconds later opened. As we got out, we just stood there looking at the big garden, to the castle.

“Wow,” I said, “it’s beautiful.”

“wait until you see it inside,” she grabbed my hand and we ran inside the garden.

“Inside? Can we get inside?” I asked as we ran.

“Yes,” she yelled, “it’s gonna be amazing Cam,”

I smiled. She was so right. A whole day, just me and her. It could only be good. We stopped outside the big gate. 

“Ready,” she asked.

I nodded. We then went inside the big gate, and the first thing I saw was the big chandeliers above our heads. I then noticed all the golden things, big red couches of leather, and long red carpets down the long hallways. I lost my chin, “wow.”

She nodded, “yeah, it’s cool.”

We spend a lot of hours inside the big castle. We imagined I was the king and she was the queen. All the time we were laughing, holding hands and just got to know a lot more about each other.

Her middle name is Emilie. Marie-Emilie. That sounds so cute tho. Her younger siblings are named Rosa and Elisabeth. Her favorite lessons in school is English. And to my own surprise, Math. I found out she was actually very smart. She told me it was because she could never bring any friends home, her parents wouldn’t let her. And when she didn’t have to clean the house, make food for her parents and siblings or wasting her time with her father, then she just studied. She read. It made her feel free, made her feel safe. She read about her idols. I found out she liked a lot of different artists and actors. She also sang, when she was alone. She went to eight different schools, all around Denmark, because her parents always moved.

I admired how strong she actually was.

When it became a bit late, we decided to go home. When we went out of the castle, it was snowing.

“Oh my God Caaaam,” she yelled, she grabbed my hand and then she started running fast.

I decided to make some fun. I let my legs stumble so we fell down in the soft layer of all white and shiny snow. At first she screamed but then she started laughing.

“Cam-e-ron!” she yelled and slapped my chest as she laughed, “it’s so cold.”

My left arm was under her, and my right arm was around her, “I know something which can make you warm,” I smirked to her.

She looked me straight into my eyes, “what?” she smiled.

“This,” I whispered with a raspy voice. I placed my lips at hers, kissing her softly and slow. She placed her arms in my neck, as she used to, and cuddled my neck. I liked that. It made me feel calm.

When we let our lips go again, she looked at me. “It helped,” she said, “but I’m starting to freeze a bit again, can you please warm me some more Sir?” She giggled.

“No problem Ma’am,” I smiled back and placed my lip on hers again, now cuddling her hair.

A few minutes later my phone rang.

She let go of my lips, “you better take it,” she winked, “it could be Bart.”

I giggled and pulled up my phone.

Nash.

I took it, “sup bro?”

“Sup dude, Bart told me to call you. He ordered a limo, and it’s on it’s way to pick you up.”

“Okay,” I said, “thanks.”

“You’re welcome, see you bro.”

“See you.”

we hang on.

“Who was it?” Marie smiled.

“Nash,” I said and got up, handed her my hand, and lifted her up.

She made a little jump, as she got up. “What did he say?”

“a limo is on it’s way to pick us up.”

She smiled, “yay.”

We walked out of the garden and out to the street, hand in hand.

“Cam?” She mumbled.

“Yes?” I answered and looked at her.

She looked down, “actually it’s my birthday today.”

I looked at her and widened my eyes, “really?”

She nodded and looked carefully up at me.

“Happy birthday baby,” I hugged her. She placed her head on my shoulder, pulling me as close to her as even possible.

I heard she sniffed, “thank you Cam. Thank you for giving me the best birthday of my life.”

I grabbed her arms, pulled myself backwards and stared into her eyes, “this birthday just started baby.” I pulled up my phone and called Nash.

“Sup?” He said.

“Dude, it’s Maries birthday, try to get a cake made for when we reach home okay? And try to make it look like a party in the common room, please?”

“Really, is it?” Nash asked, “how old is she?”

“She just turned seventeen,” I said and smiled to Marie letting my hand squeeze her cheek.

“Awww,” Nash said, “we will find a baker who will make the cake, and we will make it look cool here, okay?”

“okay, thanks man,”

“Always,”

We hung up.

I saw a tear running down her cheek as she smiled, “I never got a birthday party before.”

“Really, never?” I asked.

“No, my parents always said a birthday didn’t mean anything, and especially not mine.” She looked down.

I grabbed her chin, making her look at me, “your birthday means something now. To me. To the boys. You hear me Marie?”

She nodded and smiled, “I’m so happy I met you Cameron.”

She pulled herself closer to me, pulling me into a long warm hug.

 I kissed her forehead, “I’m happy I met you too, baby.”

Then the limo was here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 92 14
This is a magcon fanfiction. Christina and her friends have one night in New York City, they plan to make it the best night of their lives. But when...
82K 1.2K 52
Have you ever wondered how it would feel if you were Cameron Dallas little sister? Many girls would die to be in my position. Although, it is pretty...
1.8M 28.8K 28
(After coming back to the story countless times, I've decided to edit the chapters. Considering I wrote this almost three years ago, some constructio...
1.8K 56 54
Izzy and Katie are two 16 year old girls who created a vine account together, and became famous. They have over 5 million followers. One day they get...