no more rules ↠ raura

By ughraura

COMEPLETED. Meet Laura Marano; a bubbly, kind hearted yet consciousness girl who is extremely down to... More

chapter. 1
chapter. 2
chapter. 3
chapter. 4
chapter. 5
chapter. 6
chapter. 7
chapter. 8
chapter. 9
chapter. 10
chapter. 11
chapter. 12
chapter. 13
chapter. 14
chapter. 15
chapter. 17
chapter. 18
chapter. 19
chapter. 20
chapter. 21
chapter. 22
chapter.23
chapter.24
chapter. 25
chapter. 26
chapter. 27
chapter. 28
chapter. 29
chapter. 30
chapter. 31
chapter. 32
chapter. 33
chapter. 34
chapter.35
chapter.36
chapter.37
chapter.38
chapter.39
chapter.40
chapter.41
chapter.42
chapter. 43
chapter. 44
chapter. 45
chapter. 46
chapter. 47
chapter. 48
chapter. 49
chapter. 50
chapter. 51
chapter. 52
chapter. 53
chapter.54
chapter. 55
chapter. 56
chapter. 57
chapter. 58
chapter. 59
chapter. 60
love you
chapter. 61
Chapter. 62
Chapter. 63
Chapter. 64
Chapter. 65
Chapter. 66
listen.
Chapter. 67
Chapter. 68
Chapter. 69
Chapter. 70
Chapter. 71
Chapter. 72 | THE END |

chapter. 16

3.5K 154 118
By ughraura

I was weak, knowing what was coming next I didn't want to believe it, feeling the hot tears roll down my red cheeks.

"P-Please, Andrew.." I stuttered, hesitating from crying so much, "D-Don't." I couldn't feel my body anymore...

He slapped me harder, my cheek burning as he wiped his hand on his comforter from my tears wetting his palm. I screamed in fear as he came closer towards me, "Shut up, scream again and I'll make this ten times fucking harder than I have to."

I couldn't control my sobs as I was already naked in front of him, feeling completely and utterly violated, I was being sexually assaulted and I knew it, even though I couldn't think straight; I knew he was going to rape me.

"What is this going to do for you?" I cried, feeling his hands grip the chains that he tied me up to. "You're going to rape me and you're going to have to deal with that constant guilt your whole life!"

He smacked me harder, a back hand this time. Making my whole head turn as I clenched my eyes shut, I couldn't control my sobs any longer as I felt him on top of me now. "You're not being a good listener Laura." He whispered, burying his face in the crook of my neck, leaving wet kisses as I squirmed and screamed.

"That's it!" He said angrily, ripping his belt off, sliding off his jeans, I closed my eyes tightly, not waning to see anything. Just feeling all my muscles go numb, I am actually going to get raped.

Feeling his hands spread my legs, I tried kicking him, I tried fighting him off- I was screaming at the top of my lungs, but every time I screamed, I'd get another slap, and I was done with the pain, I just wanted it over with it.

As he thrusted, I lay there emotionless, not processing what's going on as I feel tears slide down my cheeks, my eyes wide: staring up at the ceiling as moans and grunts escaped from
this evil person above me.

ruining me, raping me.

"LAURA!" My mom yelled, I shot my head up from my pillow immediately feeling the sweat on my forehead from my nightmare that was once reality, rubbing my eyes as I checked the time, I SLEPT IN.

• • •

"You look like you got hit by a truck." Eric chuckled, I lazily sat down next to Teresa with my tray of fruit and french fries; healthy combination. I know.

"And then got hit by another one," Brady chimed in, teasing me with Eric.

Heather pinched him and he winced at the pain, I chuckled and shook my head, "It's okay, I look rough today because I slept in and had absolutely no time to get ready."

"You don't look rough, you look fine." Heather said smiling, glaring at her boyfriend.

I gave her a soft smile and looked around the table, "Have you guys seen Ross?"

"He had to stay in class for a few minutes to finish up the trigonometry test, he should be here soon." Brady told me, dipping one of his fries into the ketchup.

Nodding as I ate some of the grapes; I saw Ross slump down in the seat beside Devon who had headphones in.

"How was the test!" I smiled enthusiastically at him.

He frowned and shrugged, "I'll find out tomorrow, I was confident for the first five questions but then it got harder."

I gave him a soft smile, "I'm sure you did well, don't worry."

"You're still coming over today, right?" He asked, his eyes meeting mine.

I shrugged, "If you still want me to."

"I do," He said, a small smile forming on his lips.

I chuckled, "Then yes, I am still coming over."

I felt my pocket vibrate, alerting me that I had a text and from Teresa: Stop flirting

I rolled my eyes and looked over to her, seeing her smirk and tuck her phone away.

I was NOT flirting.

He was NOT flirting.

We were NOT flirting.

• • •

After lunch, the day seemed to go by quicker as I was already in Ross' car driving to his house with him; blasting purple rain by Prince as it was our all time absolute favourite song.

And before I knew it; we were pulling into the Lynch's driveway.

"Laura!" Rydel squealed, swinging her arms around me once I stepped inside, smelling Stormie's fresh, homemade banana bread.

"Hey!" I squealed back, hugging her tighter.

"Hey sweetheart," Stormie smiled at me, removing her oven gloves as she went to hug me lightly, "I just made some banana bread, you should have some before Ryland and Ross devour it all." She chuckled, glaring at Ross and Ryland who were standing next to Rydel.

"Not our fault you make it so good." Ryland shrugged, Ross agreeing as he nodded his head.

"I'll have a small piece," I smiled, "Ryland is right, it's so good."

"Thanks hun," She smiled at me, "I'll go get you a plate."

With Stormie leaving, Riker and Rocky came running into the kitchen, Riker greeting me with his usual side hug and Rocky purposely messing up my hair making me hit his arm and we broke down into a mini play fight.

As Rydel helped re-part my hair back to how it was, she smirked, "So homecoming is right around the corner, do you have a dress?"

I nodded excitedly, "I'll send you a picture later."

She squealed of excitement and then Stormie placed the plate of a steaming piece of her delicious banana bread in front of me with a cup of milk.

Ross of course, picking up my fork and sneaking a bite first made me glare at him but he laughed it off, telling me to hurry because he wants to me show his surprise.

As I gave the rest of my piece to Ryland, I said goodbyes to the family as Ross rushed me out of the house, looking thrilled with a big smile plastered on his face.

"What's this surprise?" I chuckled, getting into the passengers seat and strapping on my seatbelt.

"It wouldn't be a surprise anymore if I told you now would it?" He asked, raising an eyebrow as he turned onto the main roads.

"True." I sighed, playing around with his stations until I liked a song.

"Are you excited for homecoming?" He asked me, taking random turns to where I had no idea directed to.

"I'm not as excited as I could be, but I'm looking forward to it." I shrugged, "What about you, are you nervous to ask Bella to be your girlfriend?"

He chuckled, "Laura come on, I'm Ross Lynch. I'm never nervous when it comes to girls, that's just not my thing."

I rolled my eyes, "Fine, are you excited to ask Bella?"

He shrugged but then nodded, "I'm sure you'll have tons of guys wanting to bust some moves with you." He smirked, gently nudging me to only receive a small laugh in return, "And if one of them is Jayce, booty bump his ass all the way to Mars because he's a fucking asshole. "

I smiled, "Don't worry, I will."

"Okay," He grinned, "We're here, but you need to close your eyes."

I sighed and shut my eyes, the anticipation killing me already as I felt the car stop; meaning Ross parked.

"I'll guide you there, don't worry." He chuckled, shutting his car door to only open mine and help me out.

Being guided through an unfamiliar,  new place was scary especially knowing you have a 'surprise' at the end.

Ross' hands were placed on my waist, telling me when to turn and telling me how and when to avoid rocks and branches.

I was confused but kept my eyes closed, until I felt Ross let go of my waist, taking a deep breath as we stopped walking, "Open your eyes."

"Holy shit," I mumbled, almost stumbling back as I was facing this huge waterfall but standing underneath this gorgeous tree. I couldn't believe it as I looked around, this place, this area, this waterfall but this tree, it was all so beautiful. But why did Ross bring me here?

"Ross! This is beautiful," I smiled, my eyes glowing, "But why did you take me here, is this the surprise?"

He chuckled, grabbing my hand and making it touch the tree, only to feel something carved in it; mine and Ross' name. I gasped, letting my fingers skim over it as I looked at him in shock.

"This is our new place, it's our new spot." He smiled, "I even carved our names into the tree and everything. This is the surprise, this is me making it up to you. I found us a new spot, this Autumn cherry tree is ours."

I felt tears form in my eyes as I just swung my arms around Ross' neck, feeling his arms lock around my waist; hugging and pulling me closer towards him, nuzzling his head into the crook of my head. "Do you like it?" He whispered.

I smiled hugely and nodded, not breaking out of the hug, "I love it, thank you Ross. This means so much to me."

"You mean so much to me," He smiled, slowly pulling away from our tight embrace, "I hope this is enough and I hope it shows how much I do apologize for screwing up."

"It does," I said nodding, smiling uncontrollably- leaning against the beautiful tree with our names carved in it, "Thank you."

He smiled and shyly looked down, "This," He whispered, making sure I was looking at him, "I promise, is just our place."

~~~
I'm so so sorry for not updating earlier today 😭 school has just been so busy this week so it's incredibly hard trying to fit in chapters but I'm trying my absolute best pls don't hate me💞😭
It's friday tomorrow so don't worry, I'll be updating like three times a day this weekend. Hope this chapter satisfies you until then 💖
Goodnight guys! Thank you for everything!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.6K 2.2K 29
Laura Marano's been helping her friends get together with their crushes to become a couple. Then at the beginning of Senior Year, her best friend wa...
39.2K 3.3K 53
A man in power. A woman that craves it. - Success Laura Marano was certain she was destined to reach it, once her disagreeable boss promoted her to...
339K 10K 75
At first, Laura Marano is the most popular girl in school. On the other hand, Ross Lynch is the geek. But they hate eachother's guts. However, a proj...
136K 4.4K 42
One last night. One last drink. One last touch. Ross Lynch and Laura Marano swear on those words, yet there never seems to be a last. They should've...