My Little Maid - Vkook

By ahintofmischief

Where Taehyung works in a Maid Café and catches Jungkook's eye. "I gave him a fake name." "What kind of f... More

Info
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
(tag)
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21

Part 12

10.2K 436 151
By ahintofmischief

Warnings: Some namjin ;)

"You're early for once," Jimin said, his eyes widening, "What happened?"

"Is it that hard to believe that I actually came in early for once?" Taehyung replied, huffing slightly in annoyance as he placed his bag down on one of the benches and took out his uniform.

"Yes, it is. You've been working here for a year and I've been your friend for who knows how long and I've never seen you arrive on time for something, like ever!" the older continued, tying his apron behind his back, as he peered up at the younger in suspicion.

Taehyung had decided to ignore his hyung as he went into a separate room to change and fix his slightly messy hair, hoping the conversation had been cut short, but of course, it never went Taehyung's way. In fact, when the younger had changed into his uniform and reentered the room, Jimin was quick to pick up back from where they had ended, and continued to bombard Taehyung with as many questions as he could before they had to start their shift.

Between asking questions and listening to the short and robotic answers leaving the younger's mouth, Jimin noticed a speck of dull red near Taehyung's collarbone, the uniform almost completely covering it.

"Tae?"

"What now?" Taehyung whined.

"What's that on your neck?" 

"What do you mean?" Taehyung asked, tilting his head to the side in confusion, unknowingly giving Jimin a better view of the red mark and... yep...his suspicions were right.

"Is that a hickey?"

Taehyung's eyes widened as he ran to the nearest mirror to check his reflection and sure enough, there was a hickey on his body. Fuck, I don't remember Jungkook doing this, Taehyung thought as he traced the mark with his hand, his mind on overdrive as he thought how he could explain this to Jimin.

"Well," Jimin said as he walked up to Taehyung, his eyes wandering down to the tell tale hickey, "I'm guessing you had fun yesterday."

The younger got flustered, his ears turning a pale pink in embarrassment. Before he could protest with what little energy he had left, Jimin continued to talk.

"It's Jungkook, isn't it?" Jimin asked, a smirk already gracing his face.

The redhead didn't respond but just looked down, giving a slight nod as a confirmation.

"So did you guys actually-" Jimin was cut short as they heard footsteps nearing the backroom, Taehyung immediately pretending he was lacing his shoes up, Jimin checking on his phone.

Soon enough, two other waiters who worked in the cafe entered the room, greeted the pair before setting their bags down. Jimin and Taehyung greeted them back and left to start their shift.

Taehyung's shift went by normally as usual, there were some elderly men who gave him a hard time, but he was practically used to the attention now. Jimin had it harder than him, since both men and women tried to flirt with him which left him exhausted at the end of the day. Taehyung still wasn't sure why Jimin still kept this job when he ended up so out of breath and tired every day. 

When Jimin was still his roommate, Taehyung would be the one to wake up early and make breakfast, leaving the tired blonde to sleep for a few extra minutes. Ever since Jimin moved out, Taehyung had noticed that he wasn't getting enough sleep and Jimin always blamed it on his stepbrother and his boyfriend who couldn't "tone it down a bit". Thankfully Jimin stopped at that and didn't bother to elaborate. Taehyung never really understood why Jimin had to move out, something about his new stepdad wanting all the family together, and he also never understood why Jimin avoided the subject of his stepbrother as much as possible, in fact Taehyung still doesn't actually know how he looks like.

Focusing back on his job, Taehyung went to the coffee machine behind the counter to make the elderly woman's order. The coffee machine wasn't working properly lately, it sometimes stopped in the middle of pouring the coffee and wouldn't work again for another hour, which drove the employees insane and made the clients annoyed. Yeah, he should probably tell Jin about that before it got out of hand.

Taehyung's shift ended quicker than he thought it would, thank god, he really just wanted to go home and cuddle under his blankets while he watched a movie. He planned to do just that actually, but first he had to go talk to Jin about that coffee machine. You would think that the owner of a semi-famous cafe in the middle of the city would have more than one coffee machine but Jin didn't. He never really did understand him.

Taehyung decided to quickly change and pack up his things before going to Jin's office and while he was doing that, he saw he had a message from Jungkook when he checked his phone.

Hey Tae, wanna hang out today? -Muscle Pig >.<

I was actually going to stay home today and relax so... -TaeTae

I'll come over then, how about 4pm? -Muscle Pig >.<

I think you didn't get the hint that I wanted to be alone :( -TaeTae

No, I understood what you meant. But I'm still coming anyway. See you soon ;) -Muscle Pig >.<

Taehyung cursed under his breath in annoyance, so much for cuddling while watching movies, he thought, shoving his phone in his bag, zipping the bag up and swinging it over his shoulder, but maybe he'll watch a movie with me.

Leaving the backroom, Taehyung climbed up the stairs which led to Jin's office and the storage room. The door to the office was shut like usual, and he barged in like he always does...

Bad mistake...

To be fair, Taehyung had barged into Jin's office multiple times in the past and Jin had always been sat at his desk writing paperwork, or researching on his computer, maybe even reading a book so he wasn't really expecting what he saw...

'Cause in front of him right now was his boss on the lap of a blonde haired man. Not only that but the fact that they were making out while the blonde had one hand dangerously near his boss's butt and... oh god please tell him the other hand was not where he think it is...

"Jin hyung!" Taehyung gasped, earning the attention of both men, the blonde's hand immediately taken out from the front of his boss's pants as he looked towards the sound of the voice.

"Taehyung?"

"Namjoon?"

"Oh, hi Taehyung. Nice to meet you again, " Namjoon replied sheepishly, blushing at the compromising position the younger had found them in.

"I thought your hair was lilac?"

Jin snorted, "Of course that would be the first thing you would ask!"

Taehyung was confused, "What do you- oh... OH."

"Yeah, oh," Jin replied, "Now, can you, uh, please leave."

"Yeah, yeah, leave, I'll leave sure," Taehyung said, tripping over his words a little bit, turning around quickly to leave much to the couple's relief.

"Oh and you need to fix the coffee machine, it's shit!" Taehyung shouted from the hallways, his voice reaching both men.

After the younger's footsteps were no longer heard, Jin smacked Namjoon in the head, causing the blonde to cradle his head in his hands in pain, "I thought I told you to lock the door you pabo!"

"I forgot, okay?" Namjoon replied, a pout on his lips.

Jin huffed, resting his hands on the younger's shoulders, "Well? Aren't you going to continue what you started?"

Yay, this chapter is done :)

Also, I'm gonna start my exams on the 9th of June and I have till the end of that month with exams so if updates aren't as frequent, it's because of that.

Plus, the fact that I'm being extra lazy recently isn't really helping so...

MEME TIME:

Ok I'm done byeeeeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 391 26
{-ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ-} {ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴇᴅɪᴛɪɴɢ} [ꜱʜᴏʀᴛ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ] 'Why are there New reporters and Cameras flashing everywhere? Who are you? And let me go!' 'Shut up and s...
489K 15.2K 38
When a playboy meets innocent Jungkook and became his roommate in their school dorm.✨ Story gets better and better, I promise❤️ update as soon as pos...
285K 8.9K 42
"Ah, Jin-Hyung why does that new rapper look a lot like you?" - Namjoon "Who looks like me? Nobody could look this perfect" - Seokjin Namjoon shook...
2.7K 218 10
A 12 year old boy barely even a teen becomes an obsession of someone whom he always thinks of nothing but an older brother. Jungkook who is he " Taeh...