Mrs. Jauregui (Camren)

By Canola_Kabayo

(Teacherxstudent) It might have been the way her hand moved effortlessly across the canvas with every stroke... More

Chapter 1: Mrs. Jauregui
Chapter 2: Detention
Chapter 3:Night out
Chapter 4: Breakfast Date
Chapter 5: Runaway Love
Chapter 6: Always a Victim
Chapter 7: Fear over Truth
Chapter 8: Accidents Happen
Chapter 9: Kisses and Bruises
Chapter 10: Truth Comes Out
Chapter 11: Broken
Chapter 12: Time
Chapter 13: Restaurant Friendly
Chapter 14: On The Run
Chapter 15: Unnecessary Circumstances
Chapter 16: Just the Beginning
Chapter 17: Erroneous Feelings
Chapter 18: Enigma
Chapter 19: Not Your Typical Therapy
Chapter 20: Felicity
Chapter 21: Whole New Light
Chapter 22: Just a Little Compromise
Chapter 23: It's Never Easy
Chapter 24: Vehemence
Chapter 25: Major Comeback
Chapter 26: Lost In The Moment
Chapter 27: Safe Inside
Chapter 28: Interwined
Chapter 29: Realizing
Chapter 30: Protection
Chapter 31: Downfall
Chapter 32: Karma Is a Bitch
Chapter 34: Beach Trip
Chapter 35: Love
Chapter 36: Nothing but Trouble
Chapter 37: What the Future Holds
Chapter 38: Mrs. Jauregui
Say what now!?
Tomorrow?
IT'S UUUUUUUP
WHAAAAT!?

Chapter 33: All Good Things

7.5K 301 215
By Canola_Kabayo

After Luis left, I comforted Lauren for a few hours and she couldn't stop crying. She told me that she didn't want him anywhere near me, and that if he ever did find out about us, then he would come after me personally.

I wasn't scared though. I now had proof and I couldn't wait to take it to the police.

After spending some time with Lauren, I decided it was time to go home and she understood. She told me that if Luis showed up there at night, to not tell him anything. I kind of thought it was funny, but didn't show it.

Does she really think I'd tell Mr. Asshole anything?

I got Dinah to pick me up and when we got to her house, I told her what happened and showed her the video. She told me that we needed to go to the police as soon as possible with this evidence and I couldn't agree more.

So, the next day we skipped school. It was Friday and the day before Spring Break, so no harm done. It felt good to take a break from school and I wasn't worrying about it at all.

Dinah drove to the station and I was nervous as I was sitting there with the phone in my hands, thinking about everything that's going to happen. I know that they're going to ask me questions, and the questions that will be asked is some that I know I'm not mentally prepared for.

But, I had to come up with the most believeable lie if they ask questions that involved me being at Miss Jauregui's house.

As we pulled up and got out, I could feel my heart racing and I knew that Dinah saw how nervous I was. "Relax," she threw her arm around my shoulder to calm me down.

I took deep breaths as we stood in front of the door and waited to be let in. As soon as I heard the door unlock, I knew that this had to go right no matter what, it just had to.

As we approached the lady behind the glass window, Dinah spoke and told her that we needed to speak with some officers about something. The lady told us to wait here as she stepped away from the window to go call someone.

I was looking around when Dinah got my attention and told me to chill out and it'll all be fine. I trusted her that it would be, but I had a feeling that this wasn't going to go well at all.

After a minute, the lady came back and told us to step through those doors on left and then down the hall, we take another left to go into a room where an officer is present.

We thanked her and followed her orders. When we reached the room, we saw a man sitting at a desk and when he looked up, he smiled at us and told us to take a seat.

We sat down in front of the desk and my hands were sweating like crazy.

"So, what can I do for you?" he smiled at us as he looked us both over.

Dinah looked over at me then at him, "We have some evidence about an officer who works here, abusing his ex wife," after those words left Dinah's mouth, the officers face turned serious.

Dinah didn't give him time to say anything as she asked for the phone. I gave it to her and she turned the video on and handed it to the officer as it was playing and I sat there praying for everything to go right.

I watched the officer as he was watching the video and his facial expressions didn't tell me anything about what was going on through his head. They were mutual and it confused me, because shouldn't he be furious when watching that?

After it was over, he sat the phone down on the table and leaned up. He looked at us, "That was Luis Tomlinson, correct?" Dinah nodded and the officer sat there for a minute. "Excuse me for a moment," he got up and left the room and I stared at Dinah.

"He didn't act like he gave a shit, did he?" I stared at her as she shook her head. "That's fucked up, right? I mean, hitting a woman is against the law and he should immediately have Luis under arrest, right?"

Dinah sat there for a minute, "You have to understand that Luis  is one of them," I stared at her as I didn't understand that much. She sighed, "Walz, they're not going to jump up and arrest him so quickly. They're most likely going to need more evidence,"

I stared at her, "How much more evidence? I have a damn video of him slapping her and choking her, I mean, that's perfect evidence right there to lock him up," I was getting pissed. This was bullshit.

The officer walked back in with two other officers, one male and female. They both greeted us and the officer grabbed the phone to show them the video. I watched as they were watching the video and I couldn't help but think how stupid this really is.

The officer sat the phone down after it was over and looked at me, "You're Camila Cabello, correct?" I nodded. "We have a report from Luis claiming that you are having an affair with your teacher, Lauren Jauregui, the one who is present in this video," oh God.

He stared at me, "Now, I want to ask you some questions," great.

"Does it involve the video?" I stared at him.

"Sorta. Were you the one videoing?" I nodded. "And this was at Miss Jauregui's home?" again, I nodded. "What were you doing at her home?"

Oh shit.

I looked over at Dinah as she looked back at me and I could feel my heart racing. Damn it, Cam! Why the hell was I not thinking correctly? I knew they would ask this, but I wasn't prepared for it.

I had to come up with something though. "I was there because," he stared at me waiting for my answer. I swallowed the lump in my throat as I felt my hands become sweaty. "I knew that he was abusing her, and I wanted to get proof," believable.

He stared at me for a moment, "How did you personally know this?"

"Because I asked her one day about the marks on her neck,"

"And she told you?"

"Yes," idiot.

"Why would she tell a student?"

"Why would she lie to one?" bam, bitch.

"Well, in some cases, regarding one's personal life, I would assume that she wouldn't want to share that information," he stared at me waiting for me to slip up,

"Well, you assumed wrong," but I wasn't slipping up. "Miss Jauregui wouldn't lie to a student, no matter what the question was. She's always honest," I stared at him as he was processing my words.

"I see," oh, do you?

I watched as he thought for a minute, "Well, this comes back to the first question I asked," I stared at him. "What were you doing at her home?" I looked at him and the other officers as they were waiting for my answer.

"I told you that I knew he was abusing her, and I also knew that he would be there,"

"That still doesn't make sense why a teacher would allow a student into her home to record her ex husband abusing her,"

Yeah, that didn't make sense.

Before I had the chance to say anything, "She just cares about her teacher, I mean, we all do. Miss Jauregui is a wonderful woman who doesn't deserve to be treated like shit by her ex husband, who clearly doesn't get the meaning of divorce. So, if you want to sit here and ask questions on Cam's part about why she was over at her house and not ask the real question about Luis, who is an officer here, abusing his ex wife, then this police station isn't nothing but shit," Dinah stared at them and I was completely speechless as I watched the officers stand there not saying anything.

We all sat there in silence for the longest time as they were all thinking about something. I didn't know how much longer I could sit here in anticipation because my heart was racing like a fucking horse.

I finally let out a breath of air when the officers excused theirselves and walked out of the room. I couldn't believe this was going to shit and everything was turning the wrong damn way.

I looked at Dinah, "Thanks," I smiled at her as she nodded.

"I had to do something. I could see you choking, and I didn't know what to do because it was starting to not make sense to them," she shrugged as she watched me. "I always got your back," she smiled as I smiled.

We sat there for what felt like hours until the main officer came back and shut the door. He had some papers in his hands and I was scared shitless as he sat down and sat the papers out in front of him.

He looked at us, "I talked it over with the other officers, and they took the phone to the sheriff to show him," I watched as he stared at us. "When they get back, I would like for you to sign these papers," I looked over at the papers in front of him.

"These are statements claiming your evidence on Luis Tomlinson ,"

I stared at him as I couldn't believe what I just heard. They believed us? Thank you God!

I smiled as we heard the officers walk back in and hand us the phone back. The female one looked at the officer in front of us, "He told us to personally find Luis and put him under arrest," the officer nodded and I couldn't stop smiling.

The officers said their goodbyes to us and walked out. I looked over at Dinah as I was smiling and she was smiling back. Dinah grabbed the papers and signed them and then handed them to me as I signed them.

I still couldn't believe that this was happening, and I knew that this was just going to get better from here.

*

School wasn't out yet, so Dinah and I decided to go in and serve the last hour there. By now, it was art and I couldn't wait to see Lauren.

We didn't stay when they brought Luis in, and I'm glad we didn't because they said they weren't going to give Luis any information on who turned him in or who had evidence on him, which is a good thing, because if they did tell him, then that would raise questions and I would be in some deep shit.

We didn't know where Luis was at the time of the arrest, but we soon found out when we entered art class and everyone was talking about Luis getting arrested.

Dinah handed Miss Jauregui our late notes but I went and sat down as Demi looked at me, "You missed it, Cam,"

"Missed what?" I knew what they were talking about but I had to act dumb.

"Luis got arrested," she smiled at me and chuckled a little. "It was so fucking funny, and the look on his face when they came in, oh man! You should of been here,"

I smiled then shrugged. I would of loved to see Luis getting arrested, and I would pay anything to see the look on his face. The only thing that I really wanted to see was how Lauren reacted.

I looked to the front of the classroom and noticed her staring at me. I broke eye contact and looked back at Demi, "Hey," she looked towards me. "What did Miss Jauregui do?"

She smiled, "She was speechless. She didn't know what to do because she just stood there and watched them arrest him,"

I nodded and looked back towards her and noticed that she was still staring at me. I wonder what was going through her head, was she mad? Did she figure that I did it?

We sat there until the bell rung and I told Dinah that I was going to meet Miss Jauregui out in the parking lot. She told me to tell her everything that happens as we were walking out of the classroom.

We said our goodbyes as we went our seperate ways and I made sure no other teacher was out in the parking lot as I made my way to Miss Jauregui's car.

I leaned against it and crossed my arms while waiting for her. I didn't say anything to her as I was walking out of the classroom but I noticed that she was at her desk packing some papers up.

I waited there until I heard a door shut and I looked towards the building and saw her walking out. She didn't look towards me yet but I couldn't wait until our eyes met.

When she coming closer, she finally saw me and I smiled at her. I looked around then met her eyes as she was closer, "Hey, Beautiful,"

She stopped in front of me but wasn't smiling, "Where were you all day?"

I didn't want to lie to her but she seems as though she wasn't in a good mood, and I didn't know why. So, telling her the truth would be just as bad, right?

I shrugged, "I had something to do,"

She unlocked her car while staring at me, "You're a terrible liar," she sat her stuff in the seat and looked at me, "Where were you?"

No point in lying.

I sighed, "I was at the police station," I watched as her eyes never left mine.

"For what?"

I looked away for a moment, "To turn Luis in," I stood there not looking at her but I could feel her stare at me. I finally looked up and met her green eyes.

She didn't say anything for a while and I could feel my heart about to bust out of my chest. She finally spoke as I let my breath go, "You did it?" I nodded as I watched her. "How?"

I took a deep breathe, "I recorded him last night when he hit you," I stared at her as I felt my heart hammer against my chest. "I'm sorry," I don't know why but it felt I needed to say that.

"Girl, what are you apologizing for?"( A/N: ;D ) she stared at me and I wanted to look away but couldn't.

"I don't know," I shrugged. "I feel like I should say that,"

I stood there and broke eye contact. After a second, she pulled my into a hug and I was surprised at first but soon I relaxed and hugged her back. She finally pulled back and stared at me.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" my heart skipped a beat as I shook my head and stared at this woman. She smiled, "Because I do, so much," she pulled my back in and held me tight.

I felt my heart beat so damn hard from those words that just left her mouth, and having her tell me that made me fall more in love with her than ever before.

*

I ended up going to her house and I couldn't be more happier. I knew that we didn't have to worry about anything anymore, althought I'm still a little scared about the police still investigating on us, but now that Luis is out of our lives, I knew that we were free.

For now anyways.

I sat on the counter and watched as she was baking. I told her that we should bake a cake, well her, to celebrate Luis being locked up. At first, she thought it was funny but she soon agreed and I was beyond happy.

I love cake.

I sat and watched her mixing everything together and I just knew that this was going to be the rest of my life. I just knew that this was what I wanted to be doing for the remainer of my life.

I wanted to be with this woman forever.

Maybe marriage is a little too soon right now, but I already know that it's her and I against the world.

We declared our love for each other and we are going to stick together no matter how messy this may be. She told me she wasn't going to let anything get in our way and I believe her.

She turned around and broke me out of my daze as she brough a spoon to me. I stared at her as she was smiling at me. "Open," she held the spoon to my lips and I slowly opened my mouth to allow her to stuff whatever was on the spoon into my mouth.

It was sweet and delicious. I smiled at her, "That was good," she nodded and turned around. "What kind of cake are you making?"

She looked at me and smiled, "Red velvet," I smiled and continued to watch her.

After she had everything mixed, she placed the ingredients into a pan and put it in the oven. She turned around and stepped in front of me as she was smiling.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and brought her face close to mine. I could see her eyes as clear as day and it was like I was staring into the whole galaxy with green as the main color.

I grabbed her waist and pulled her to me to connect our lips. I could feel every emotion inside of me as I was kissing this woman, and I realized that this is who I wanted to be kissing for the rest of my life.

The kiss started getting passionate and I was starting to burn up. I knew that this was only going to get more heated and I couldn't control my urges as I slipped my hands down to her ass.

I heard her chuckle against my lips and it was the sexiest thing ever. She pulled away and smiled at me as she leaned my forehead against mine. "I need to ask you something," I nodded as I stared into her eyes. She was hesitate for a while and I wondered what was going through her head. "What are you doing for Spring Break?" I stared at her as she continued, "I know I asked you that already, but I really want to know," I shrugged in response and she smiled.

"Would you like to spend it with me, on a beach?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.8K 2.6K 18
Alone,scared,4 months pregnant,and newly single. Young Mariana Goldmill is going through the worst pain she could possibly think of. Luckily she has...
336K 7.3K 43
From the beginning they feared him. They shut him out of their lives. He grew to be rude and and lonely. He only has one ally and even then he fears...
798K 70.1K 37
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
69.3K 1.4K 71
Book I In which Ruby Hope Lupin fell in love with her brother's best friend. โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ "๐’๐ญ๐š๐ฒ ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž...