The Dark Heart

By MyDeadlyEarl

Ciel has never lived a 'normal' life since she was abducted by a dark occult, her family brutally murdered, h... More

The Dark Heart
Chapter Two

Chapter One

207 4 0
By MyDeadlyEarl

A/N: This will be set after two years so Alois and Ciel are both 16 years old and Alois never died while Claude still serves him and Alois is a bit kinder to Hannah. Ciel remembers bits of her memories like The Reapers, Prince Soma and Agni, Ashe, Jack the Ripper, Pluto and Drocelle.

Loli: "Hi guys I want to welcome Ciel to do the Disclaimer for this chapter!"

*Ciels enters coolly and fan girls squealed*

Ciel: "Why am I girl and paired with Trancy?!"

Loli: "Because most fanfics are Yaois of you, Alois, Sebastian or any other Character and because I want too!"

*Sticks out tongue at Ciel*

Ciel: "Whatever"

Loli: "Disclaimer please!"

*Ciel rolls his eyes and clears this throat*

Ciel: "Loli doesn't own Black Butler for it is own by its rightful owner and Loli only owns the made up events and characters."

Loli: "Enjoy Chapter One!"

_____________________________________

~ Story Start ~

"Milady, Milady... It's time to get up." The butler shook the person covered by the bundle of blue silk sheets.

Her face is covered by her long wavy cobalt hair, her skin glowed with a sign saying healthy. Her eyes fluttered with her long lashes, two slightly dazed navy colored orbs blinked the light away.

If you can see clearly, her right eye bears the Faustian Contract, the contract that marks her or binds her to the Demon beside her.

"Five more minutes...." She mumbled closing her eyes again while the Demon butler sighed. "Milady, the Queen has a letter for you in your studies." The man said while she sat up immediately but the sudden rush made her dizzy.

"You should be more careful, Milady." The butler said while the girl scowled a bit. "Address me properly, Sebastian." She ordered giving a cold glare at the amused butler.

"Of course, master." He bowed in respect while she sighed. "What is my schedule today?" She asked while Sebastian rolled the tray of mouth watering food next to her Queen-sized four posted bed.

"Most of your time up until in the afternoon will be signing the needed projects for the expansion of the Funtom Company towards the South Asia, exactly Twelve in the afternoon, You have a meeting with Lord Carter about the upcoming partnership, Three o' clock, Fencing and Six o' clock, a ball that Lady Elizabeth invited you to attend to." He said then handed Ciel her tea.

"Another ball..." She grumbled then read the headlines...

NEW MURDERER OUT IN THE STREETS: FIVE FAMILIES HAS BEEN BRUTALLY MURDERED!

"This morning the five families of Houston, Antonio, Salvador, Waterson and Anderson families has been found dead while their children were nowhere to be found. Police and Scotland Yard has been station around London in hopes of capturing the murderer and find the lost children." She read outloud then elegantly sipped her tea and wiped the excess liquid of her lips.

"Do you think it's a supernatural work, Sebastian?" She asked placing the tea cup down glancing at her butler that is preparing her outfit.

"I believe so, there is no possible way of killing five families at one night and still manages to kidnap the children." He replied then set down the clothes.

"Prepare my bath Sebastian then leave me be." She said coolly while the butler smiled the bowed.

"Yes My Lord"

Things haven't been the same for me, my family is all gone, my soul is owned by a demon, I was almost purified, I was shot and thought dead, met him and shortly...dueled with him.

Don't forget were you're engaged to your cousin and you're both the same gender. My mind added while I massaged my temples from a newly formed headache in the morning.

Knock Knock

"Who is it?" I asked lowly hiding the feminine voice. "It's me, My Lord and I've brought your medicine." He said while I stood up and opened the door.

Sebastian came in with a blue pill and a glass of water, the blue contains a rare kind of drug making my voice deeper.

I sighed and took the pill and gulped the water down to erase the God awful bitter taste. I took my clothing and hurriedly went to the bathroom, shutting and locking all the doors and windows.

Stripping all my clothing and put it in the hamper while I dipped in the water, the hot water tinkled my skin that made me shiver and goosebumps appeared.

I looked at my cheast that's already reached a size far too big to hide, the curves of my body I hide with all I can yet it will be too hard to hide.

I have lots of almost slip ups but I still managed. Curse these breasts! My mind cursed looking at my features.

I saw the brand, that brand that made me lose everything, the brand that makes me...

Filthy, Impure, Unclean. My mind chanted the words that made me want my revenge. The person who killed my parents is gone but the people who've humiliated my family name is not.

But it led to the thoughts of Alois Trancy....

Staring up the ceiling I hate my feelings, I hate these emotions... I hate Alois Trancy...

For a full two years and I haven't seen or heard of him or his black butler that's obsessed with my soul, my head continued to swirl with the thoughts of him.

His pale blonde hair, blue eyes that reminds me of my Mother but some sick twisted fate turned him into a twisted looking angel.

Get your head in order Ciel! You have no time to worry about him. My mind told me yet something in me worries about him.

Knock Knock

"Milord, are you alright?" The devilish handsome and talented butler of mine asked with his velvet tone that swooned women.

"I am fine, Sebastian" I replied in my usual monotone then stood up from my bath then dried myself with the towel.

Putting my feminine under garments and bandages around my cheast and my usual shorts and shirt.

"Sebastian" With one call of his name, he appeared beside me bowing with his crimson eyes that holds delight and mischief.

"My Lord, how can I be of help?" He asked while I pointed at my bow and hair. "I should probably trim my hair, it's far to long to be clipped." I said looking at the mirror.

I see Ciela Phantomhive, the Lady of Phantomhive and the daughter of Vincent and Rachel Phantomhive.

"Up to where shall I cut it?" Sebastian asked while I looked at my hair that reaches my lower back almost hitting my bum.

"My middle back" I replied and I heard a few snips then my hair became shorter but still longer.

He pinned my hair and placed my eye patch and now I look my Father.

Ciel Phantomhive, The Earl and Head of the Phantomhive, The Queen's Watch Dog and The Head of the Underworld.

I exited the bathroom with Sebastian in tow, my eyes wandered and turned to see my favorite white roses in bloom.

Sebastian saw his Master's gaze and saw the roses in bloom. "Don't let anyone disturb me." With that she entered her studies and seated on the chair where every head sat.

There's a small pile of important paperwork with that she read them carefully and signed it.

In a few hours she finished and laid back... She stood up and gazed out, the beautiful Eden called her garden bloomed since spring has come.

What am I forgetting? I thought and saw a silver tray with a few letters but the one that caught my eye is the insignia of the Queen.

I took the letter from the tray and opened it then read...

Dear Lord Phantomhive,

The murders has greatly frightened the people of London and I wish that you may cease the murderer at once to prevent anymore muders.

Sincerly Yours,

Queen Victoria the II

"At once, eh?" I smirked then looked at the letters, one was from Lau, one was from Prince Agni and the other.....

It was unfamiliar but something in my mind is clicking so I took it then read it.

Dear Lord Phantomhive,

Hello my friend!

I furrowed my brows since this seems familiar...

It has been a while since we met again and tomorrow afternoon I am hoping you can join me for some tea and a game of chess?

I am also apologizing for my insane and rude behavior towards you before since I didn't know you lost your memories.

I gasped. "I-Impossible" I shuttered and began reading it...

You and I are the same, both our beloved lost in flames and with a sincere bow I apologize for my behaviour towards you and Sebastian.

I hope you can consider my offer of tea and a game of chess...

Sincerly yours,

The Earl of Trancy, Alois Trancy

I inhaled deeply. "Sebastian" I called him and he appeared but knocked first. "Is there a problem, master?" He asked while I showed him the letter.

"Is it sincerity or a trap?" I asked him then he furrowed his brows. "I don't know, Milady..." He said while I slapped him. "Never ever let that slip, Sebastian." I growled and he smiled bowing. "Yes My Lord"

Is Sebastian a masochoist? I thought then sweatdropped remembering Claude. "Sebastian, clear my schedule tomorrow." I ordered and sat on the chair with my fingers interwined and my chin resting on it with a playful smirk.

"If Trancy still hasn't change then we'll retaliate and if he has a connection with these murders then it will end tomorrow." I said coolly while Sebastian smirked.

"Yes My Lord"

~ Time Skip ~

The hectic schedule of mine was a temporary distraction and I'm confused... I broke off the engagement not to long ago and why does still Elizabeth pester me?

Being in the carriage all alone provided me comfort and solitude, the curtains closed so they wouldn't see my pins that fell off and my hair casscaded my face.

More people took noticed of me looking more feminine by the year and once I reach full maturity... I can't hide these features any longer.

Little girl terrified

She'd leave her room if only bruises would heal

A home is no place to hide

Her heart is breaking from the pain that she feels....

The gentle song that describes me so well, the song I wish someone would be able to decipher and crack my wall.

Every day's the same

She fights to find her way

She hurts, she breaks, she hides, and tries to pray

She wonders why, does anyone ever hear her when she cries

This song I wanted to sing and to finish but never had time and now Sebastian is hearing the song I made, great I lost myself in my own haunting tune.

Soon we arrived at the Middleford Manor, Sebastian opened my door and saw my hair so he fixed it then added a hat.

"Ready, Milord?" He asked while I coughed a bit making sure the pill takes its effect. "Ready as I'll ever be..." I replied in monotone.

He took out the hideous pink invitation and handed it to the announcer.

"Lord Ciel of Phantomhive has arrived!" He bellowed and the guests turned to look at me. Those same surprised looks and some with annoyance.

I couldn't be more surprise when women started glaring at me, oh if they only knew.

"CIEL!" I found myself twirled around like a rag doll and my vision started to twirl and swirl then I almost hurled.

Sebastian stopped Elizabeth before I actually hurled on the ballroom floor, she chatted away happily.

"I'm here to announce my new fianceé!" She squealed while I nodded boredly since I never really cared about love lives since I'm going to die before I even bore much less marry.

"Oh... That's good for you Elizabeth...." I replied while somewhere in her eyes it held hurt but quickly replaced with happiness. "I'm sure you're gonna love him!" She said happily and dragged me to the dance floor and made me dance.

"It's been a month since your last ball, hasn't it?" She asked while I sighed. "I got invited to a bunch of balls but Her Highness sends me on Assignments making me unable to attend." I answered and she chatted happily while I absent mindly nodded.

"Milady, he's here!" Paula said happily while Elizabeth squealed making me grinced at the pitch.

"Lord Alois of Trancy has arrived!" Now I snapped my gaze up seeing the him.

He looks rather ravishing making me inwardly giddy, the feeling is so unfamiliar, what could it be?

Alois walked down, women surrounded him and I saw Viscount Druitt making me shiver.

"Master..." Sebastian said worriedly while I walked towards the balconly in which Sebastian followed.

"Whoever they provoke first, you or I, don't hold back, that's an order." I said sternly while his eyes flashed fuscia and we returned back.

In the middle of the room, they chatted and idly with no care. "Excuse me, Milord would care for a drink?" I sighed knowing the effect of the pill is wearing off, my throat feels less constricted.

"A glass of... Trancy?" I asked surprised seeing him hold a tray of drinks and a flustered and annoyed looked crossed him.

"Phantomhive?" He asked equally surprise then gave the tray to a random butler. "What are you doing here?" He asked surprised while I looked at him boredly.

"My cousin, Elizabeth Middleford invited me here." I answered boredly and he looked....happy or sad?

He became taller and bit muscular, his hair still same and his eyes still held some sort of insanity in them.

"I see you're staring off to space~" He teased while my cheeks dusted a bit of pink while I rolled my eyes.

"What is your business with the Middlefords, Trancy?" I asked coldly while he smiled a bit. "Well I'm-!"

"ALOIS!"

Next thing I knew, Trancy is being twirled like a doll making me chuckle at his dismay. "Ciel it's good you're here too!" She said happily then a few moments later, silence engulf the room.

"I'm happy to say that my darling princess, Elizabeth shall be married to Lord Trancy!" Lord Middleford said while everyone cheered then I looked back and forth.

The bomb dropped a big news! My mind said while I subconsciously walked towards the balcony.

I inhaled the cool Spring wind, my skin basked under the pale moonlight.

"Sebastian" I called my Demon butler who appeared in a second. "Master?" He asked while I looked at the ball boredly.

"Prepare the carriage, we have to do the mission as soon as possible." I said boredly and took a glass of water and swallowed the pill then coughed a bit.

"Bitter taste, Phantomhive?" I groaned hearing the voice that managed to vexed me in such a short time. "Leave me be, Trancy" I said coldly and leaned on the balcony statue guards.

He pouted. "Is that how you treat a friend?" He asked and I raised a brow at him. "Killing each other was a form of friendship for you? How absurd, would you like a doctor or a therapist for that insane head of yours?" I asked then he laughed a bit then leaned down.

His nose on mine. "I'm still not giving up of getting you all to myself, Ciel~" He said huskily while I held down my blush and shiver.

I pushed him with my might but still he's still strong. "You are engaged, Trancy" I hissed then he smiled amused. "I can call it off anytime I want~" He replied while I glared at him with my visible eye.

"Don't you dare hurt Elizabeth's feelings!" I growled then he lifted my chin. "All bark no bite, Phantomhive, my the ladies sure have been talking about you." He said while I swatted his hand away.

"Get out of my sight" I said coldly then he shook his head with a devious smile. "Instead of looking masculine... The Phantomhive Head looks feminine, I wonder if you have any male parts in you?" He asked then I blushed in embaressment then scowled.

I don't have a crotch! "I have one Trancy but I'm not obliged to show you my stuff." I said then he smiled pushing himself on me. "The Middlefords has a lot of guest rooms, one is mine... Are you tempting me Phantomhive?" He asked seductively while I gripped the front of his shirt and pushed him away successfully.

I scowled deeply at my pounding cheast then glared very deadly at him. "You are engage and don't you ever do this again or so help me God, I will cascrate you and make you feel hell if you ever tried this again on me!" I said angrily and stomped towards the ball.

I saw Elizabeth and her happy family, the sudden memory of my family, the smiles and laughter that once echoed now dead silence.

I approached them cautiously from my sudden remembrance. "Ciel, are you alright?" Lord Middleford asked worriedly while I nodded. "You look a bit red..." Elizabeth said while sighed.

"I must apologize but I must be going, Her Majesty has ordered me to capture the murderer of the Five Families, please lock all doors and windows and stay alert of the night." I told them while they grew alarmed.

"Didn't the paper say that Scotland Yard and the Police are stationed?" Lord Middleford asked worriedly while I narrowed my eyes. "They are worthless, the past few cases has been proven of their incompetence." I told them then they nodded.

"We'll stay all together, Ciel won't you stay?" Elizabeth asked while I shook my head. "I am ordered by Queen Victoria to capture the murderer as soon as possible, tonight will be the night I capture him to prevent anymore bloodshed and missing children." I said then turn my heels walking up the staircase and a butler gave me my coat then I exited the doors.

I saw Sebastian waiting patiently playing with a cat. The silly obsession has never changed. I thought then huffed.

"Sebastian, put the cat down and let's go." I ordered and he sighed dejectedly and put it down.

He opened the door and I climbed in, seeing a paper bag of the civilian clothes.

I peeked at paled then growled. "Sebastian! What is the meaning of this?!" I shouted angrily while outside you can hear him chuckling.

"For you to blend in, the last time you wore a boy's civilian clothing.... It didn't fit, remember?" He asked stopping behind trees and I sweatdropped remembering how that day my bandages fell loosely.

I took off the ribbon, hat, silk blue blouse... I'm practically stripping my elegant clothing and soon replaced with a civilan girl's Sun dress.

The beautiful ocean blue colored dress that has a touch of nobility yet civilian design.

The blue dress has a tube like top that clung to my breasts, two light blue seperate sleeves, the bottom part is a bit puffed.

I opened the door and Sebastian appeared beside me with white flats and slipped it in both my foot, he fixed my hair to a right side braid covering my eye.

"The contact lenses?" I asked then he took out a case with an emerald green contact lenses which I placed it on both my eyes.

"Let's finish this case"

______________________________________

Loli: What do you think of the first chapter?

Ciel: Good I guess....

Loli: You know the drill muchachos!

Ciel: Muchachos?

Loli: PewDiePie!

Ciel: *sweatdrops* Okay.... Vote, Fan, Comment and Add To Reading List...

Loli and Ciel: I/She doesn't own Black Butler!

*bows*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 193K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.8M 140K 63
"ရှင်သန်ခြင်းနဲ့သေဆုံးခြင်းကြား အလွှာပါးပါးလေးကိုဖြတ်ကျော်ခါနီးမှာမှ ငါမောင့်ကိုစွန့်လွှတ်တတ်ဖို့ သင်ယူနိုင်ခဲ့တယ်၊ လူတွေက သံသရာမှာ ရေစက်ရယ်၊ဝဋ်ကြွေး...
3.9M 114K 116
Dr. River Johnson didn't know the consequences of sleeping with the Capo of the Sicilian Mafia. She didn't even remember his name or face. But then t...
1.6M 73.8K 76
မာဗာရစ် + ခွန်းညီလွန်းရန် ( 8.9.2023)